Submit

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image Out hunting Moon Fi was trying to figure things out. Right now she had Niji and a nice place to live, but what was she going to do if Niji figured it out that Fi wasn’t running or hiding from anything? There had to be something else that Niji liked that Fi could use as leverage over the phim to keep a hold of her no matter what happened. She had a few things she had to find out. Not only Niji’s favorites, but also any weakness’s that could be exploited. Fi loved Niji and was determined to do whatever it took to keep Niji, if not by spoiling then by blackmail or force. Finding a warm current Fi flipped up higher in the air and searched the ground as though it could answer the questions she had in her mind.

A quick burst of movement caught her eye. It was small and gray. Angling her wings Fi dived down at break neck speed. Not really taking the time to identify her prey she scooped the little thing up. Flapping hard she took the little gray bundle high up in the air before looking closely at it. A rabbit. There was something wrong with it though. It looked like a fox mixed with a rabbit. It was only the size of a kit so there really wasn’t much there to eat even if she did fry it up. Niji liked cute things right? Fi smiled thinking she could bring this back as gift for Niji and use it to start up a conversation.

User Image She was going to die. Icka was positive she was going to die. Here she was up in the air being held by some large flying monster. She held her eyes shut because she could only so well imagine being eaten or being dropped. She was doomed!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image

Niji was slowly growing sadder as the days went by. She honestly truly loved Moon Fi. She couldn't lie about it. She was madly in love with her. Yet this game broke her heart. They were pretending to be mates to foil Moon's sister, and.... it.... it broke her heart. It was just a game. She wanted to be loved for real. She wanted Moon to hear how she loved her, she wanted to have kids and a family and be happy together.

But it was a game. It hurt knowing that. It hurt knowing that Moon saw it as only a game. One day, Moon will leave her and find someone to really be her mate. Then what? Niji couldn't see herself loving anyone else. All she wanted was Moon. She didn't care if they were homeless or Niji grew sick because of it or anything else. She just wanted Moon. She just wanted to love her and to be loved.

"...Where is Fi?" Even despite this game hurting her, Niji stuck around. She wanted to be near Fi in any way. Fi had run off somewhere, and Niji had decided to clean their cave while she went off. She was gone for awhile, though...

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:28 pm
Fi’s wings beat steadily as she took her little prize back to Niji. Then she’d head out hunting and get something a bit more substantial for the two of them. Fi didn’t know if Niji would eat anything that still had a face so Fi would make sure to bring back something that was unrecognizable as having once been a living creature. Spying their shared den Fi came down fast and felt the funky little critter in her front paws tense up and scream. Now where was her little stormy skittle? Ignoring the screaming grey thing Fi called out loudly. “Niji~ Oh where are you my little treat? I’ve got something for you.” Fi looked at the little thing and decided that the screaming really wasn’t something that she wanted to deal with at the moment. “Hush you.” Squeezing a bit she growled at it. Then she smiled as the grey little gift when it at least had the sense to stop making noise. “Well now that you’re here why not just behave, or else I think I’ll be adding you to Niji’s dinner. Got that?” To her shock the little rabbit actually nodded.

Having just had her insides nearly squeezed out of her Icka was in no mood to become dinner. All she wanted to do was to get away. Still being held by the flying monster Icka decided that it would safest to stay still and not cause trouble. She was still certain that she wouldn’t live to see her next sunset, but at least she was breathing right now. Shivering she wondered what this ‘Niji’ was going to do to her.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:49 pm
Someone was calling her? Fi! Tail wagging, the 'Phim peeked her head out from behind the rock she had been cleaning, head tilting. She had heard the screaming, yet was unsure exactly what is was. The second she spotted Fi she smiled wide, tail flicking happily. "Welcome home!"

Her head tilted as her eyes locked onto a grey thing in Fi's paws. Blinking, she came slightly closer, noticing it was alive. She still couldn't see it very much, looking up at Fi.

"What is in your paws, Fi?"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:00 am
Still surprised that the stupid little mutant rabbit had nodded Fi looked it over before considering handing it to Niji. It was about the size of a kit, but it was definitely a rabbit. It had the tail, ears and everything. “Well my little stormy skittle, what I have here is a cute little pet for you to keep around the den so that when I’m out hunting or flying you won’t be left alone.” Fi held out the little thing with both paws thinking that if the little thing bit her she was going to rip it apart and roast it for dinner. “Of course if you don’t want it I could always add it to our dinner tonight.” Fi gave Niji a grin that didn’t tell whether she was serious or not.

Ground ground. Being on the ground would be good. Not hanging in the air like this. Icka remained perfectly still. She was staring at the other large fox. It wasn’t as scary as the one that had picked her up, but it was still so large that it was scary enough. It was up to this fox whether she was a pet or dinner? She shivered imagining being ripped apart while these two talked about the weather or whatever they normally discussed at dinner time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:27 am
Now, Fi was lucky Niji was sweet and tolerate Fi's bad behavior at times, simply giggling as the other threatened the eat the poor thing. Her tail flicked out, wrapped around the creature, and gently removed it from Moon's hands, bringing the little creature to her own set of paws that were more welcoming. She settled onto her back legs, sat up, and cradled the creature happily.

"I'll happily keep...." She suddenly lifted the creature, examining it before finishing her sentence, placing the creature back gently into her accepting arms. ...Her! I'll take good care of her and feed her and and oh my gosh she's so cute! Thank you so much!" With a happy squeal, Niji licked Fi's cheek before happily nuzzling the creature.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:58 am

Fi smiled at Niji’s enthusiasm. The phim was so cute when she was excited. “You’re welcome my little treat, but just don’t forget to give me some love to and don’t just ignore me since you now have a new toy.” She gave Niji a clearly fake pout before she moved in and nuzzled Niju just behind the phim’s ear giving her a soft lick up the back of Niji’s ear. “I’m glad you like her Niji. Now then I’m going to head out and get us some food. Do you think you could find a way to keep her or do you want help setting up a barricade so it. .. she can’t get out.” Really they would have to come up with a name for the little vermin if Niji was going to keep it. Oh well Niji could do that so that Fi didn’t have to think about it too much.

The tail that picked her up was soft and so were the paws that held her now. Icka stayed still not really trusting the mean dark monster behind her not to still decide to eat her. Starring at the blue eyes of the feathered one Icka was suddenly upended and examined making her squeak. She was then promptly swung back and still feeling a bit dizzy suddenly being coddled. Her ears being as close to her skull as possible the little bunny-fox wasn’t sure what to make of it all. She wasn’t going to be eaten judging from the colorful fox, but what where they going to do with her? She shut her eyes dreading what could come.

Yushika

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:07 am
Reoakee

Shuddering at the lick behind her ear, Niji blushed slightly at the others... closeness. She had to remind herself that it was a game, that was all, and though that hurt she knew it was best to remind herself of that before getting carried away. Still, sometimes she wished it wasn't a game. Smiling at the other, she nodded pleasantly, blush slowly fading.

"I can find a way, no need for barricades. I want her to feel welcomed and happy." She chirped back before smiling at her new friend, setting the creature down and wrapping her tail around her as she laid down, gently lifting the creature and setting her down by her stomach, curling around it as if she was its mother.

"Aren't you the cutest thing ever?! Oh my gosh, you have the cutest ears!" Yes. Fi had lost her at this point, Niji would not be coming out of this daze of cuteness for at least an hour.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:32 am

Fi nodded thinking the stupid thing would take advantage the first chance it got and escape. She could always catch another one for Niji though. She watched Niji curl around the new pet and felt a small pang of jealousy, even though she had brought it to ease Niji’s loneliness while she was away. If the thing didn’t run off on them she could always find a way to make it disappear one night. Yes. That would be a fine way to deal it with it if it took up too much of Niji’s affections. “Alright I’ll be off then.” Smiling she turned and headed out to get them some food. She hoped the little thing couldn’t eat meat because that was what she would be bringing back. Lots and lots of charred meat, maybe she could find some more rabbits...

Sweet solid ground! Icka was so happy when she felt her paws touching something solid and cold. She opened then and saw white/grey fur with blue lightning looks. Niji was warm and soft as she wrapped around her. Cute? Icka wasn’t used to being called that at all. She stayed still until she saw the dark fox leave from looking over Niji at her. Icka shivered and started to look around. She heard the darker fox leave and listened carefully with her ears carefully raising up enough to hear before she flicked them back next to her skull. Niji seemed nice could Icka ask to be let go? She looked at Niji and decided it might be worth a try. ah..”

Yushika

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:35 am
Reoakee

Niji blinked. Had the little girl spoke? Her mind reeled, and suddenly a smile broke out on her face. Wait, all it did was make a sound... She needed to relax. Calm it, Niji. Calm. No way! She was the cutest! A new round of squeals escaped Niji as she licked the creatures head, grinning wide.

"Are you uncomfortable? Is that why you made a noise? I can make you comfortable! I'll make you a bed and and and get you food and maybe I'll even ask Moon Fi to make you a fire to warm up beside? Oh my gosh, it's like having a kid!"

The little bunny would need to speak louder, it seemed.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:53 am

Fi flew from the den dreaming of ways to get rid of the little creature if it go in her way. Then she shook her head. She had gotten it as a toy for Niji she couldn’t just get rid of it so quickly. She should give it a few months maybe a year; then she could rid of it. Until then she had other things to worry about. Flying up higher Fi looked for signs of deer or other animal life that she could catch for herself and Niji. She spotted a deer trail in the distance. She’d gotten lucky there before so the thought she’d try again. It had been long enough since her last hunt that the deer should have come back.

Twitching at the sound of the squeals Icka submitted to the licking while she listened to Niji talk. She nodded her head up and down to being comfortable. She was as comfortable as she could be at the moment. She then shook her head and shivered when Niji spoke of fire. Icka had enough to deal with the scary dark fox she didn’t want any fires by her. Still she had to find a way to ask Niji about leaving. Maybe she should talk a bit first before asking? A kid?

Yushika

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:21 am
Reoakee

She nodded wildly, tail wagging side to side in joy as the bunny squeaked words. So cute! She rewarded Icka with a gentle lick on the cheek, nodding once more.

"I've always wanted kids. Always. It's just... I've never hand any you kn- OH MY GOSH YOU SPOKE! Oh my... you're so cute~"

With this, the sweet 'Phim nuzzled Icka, happily cleaning her head before resting her muzzle lightly on Icka's forehead, seemingly content with life and all it was worth.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:33 am

Moon Fi saw movement and angled toward it. Below her was a mother and fawn smiling she decided which she would take out. The mother seemed like a bigger meal but the fawn was nearly an adult and only had a spot or two left on its coat. Perhaps she would be lucky enough to catch both, wouldn’t that be a fine feast for her and Niji? Grinning she licked her lips imagining the taste. Of course she’d have to cook it completely for Niji.

Wet and feeling a bit scared of the noise and the strange attention Icka shivered and tried to curl up away from the tongue. What did this one’s want of kits have to do with her? It was nice not to be eaten but she was a bit confused. “uh.. “ How should she respond to being called cute? If she answered wrong would she not be let go? “why do you want kits?” That was a safe enough topic wasn’t it? Icka was sure it was. She wriggled a bit so that she could look at the bigger fox.

Yushika

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:43 am
Reoakee

At the question, she blinked, biting her lip in thought. Wasn't it obvious? Everyone wanted kids, right?

"I don't have siblings. I've always been alone. I want kids because I've always dreamed of being a mother. I have always wanted a family, even when I was little. But, I won't do that without a mate, of course, and where it stands I don't have one."

She had a fake mate. This stung, ears flipping back as she quietly sat there. She was done being happy and silly it seemed, instead resting her head on her paws and letting out a sigh.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Everyone wanted kits? Icka didn’t but she was also small and a bit odd looking. She didn’t have any siblings but then she didn’t really have a family either. The bunny-fox watched the bright fox settle down. “What about the other fox she seems to like you.” Weren’t the pair mates? That’s what it looked like to Icka. Of course she was still positive that the darker fox was going to eat her as soon as the bright fox’s head was turned. She shivered and her ears twitched.

Moon Fi began her dive whipping up the flames on her paws she would cook the deer before she had finished landing, it would be great. Folding her wings she picked up as much speed as she could before impact. The doe looked up but it was too late there was no way the animal could evade the barreling deava. Slamming into the deer it didn’t have the time to scream before Fi heard it’s neck snap. That was one down. Jerking her head up she looked where the younger deer was at.

Yushika

RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces