Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Cody Hiroshi's Apartment Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:02 pm
User ImageTien had done her research and she looked for the right time and place to make her move. She didn't care about what people called her. She was more of an equalist then most people that she knew and she wanted to take a step into establishing herself as so. She had heard that the person living in this building was one as well, but that was rumors and mutterings. She would have to ask before she could confirm what she had heard. The young woman walked up to the door and knocked on the door before stepping back and wait. She hoped that there was someone home at least.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:15 pm
angelmage99

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody was making dinner for himself, letting it cook before he heard a knock at the door, he left the food to cook. he soon walked to the door and opened it, seeing the young girl at his door, "May I help you?" He asked curiously wondering why she was at his door, he didn't think of any reason for why she was at his door.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:19 pm
User ImageTien's heart leaped with joy when someone answered the door. She was happy that she didn't come all the way to this part of the city in vain. The young woman smiled and pushed any folds in her kimono down. "Hello. Excuse me, but I was looking for some information on equalist." She answered not wanting to say too much. If she said anything beyond that then she could be labeled as a bender or an equalist to someone who's side she didn't know. She looked at the young man to see if he could give her any information.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:23 pm
angelmage99

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody looked at her when she leaped with joy but then heard what she said and was a bit confused, "Um... I am not sure what to say... I don't really know much about the Equalists... I am just a normal citizen... if you want information on Equalists then I would recommend going to someone else." he said thinking about how he was an Equalist but he hid his Identity from both the world and the Equalists, where they, not even Amon knew his true face so he could protect his family.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:29 pm
User ImageTien frowned. Her source must have been wrong about the house that she had to go to. The woman looked at the paper again. Then at the number for the house that she was currently at. Suddenly that 1 looked more like a 7. "Opps. I must have the wrong house. Do you know where this house is?" She asked handing him the paper with the address on it. She was embarrassed by her mistake. "So unladylike to mess up." She awkwardly joked about her blush.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:36 pm
angelmage99

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody looked at her when she spoke but then he thought about it as she handed him the paper, "No... thats a one... this is the house on the paper... but I am not an Equalist..." He said thinking about it, "If you want, you can come inside and I can offer you some tea for your travel... I can offer any information about them but its not much." he said thinking that he could at least help this woman out.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:41 pm
HealingAssass1n

User ImageTien thought for a moment. She had come all this way and she was probably going to leave with nothing. She was about to decline when a thought came to mind. Maybe he could help her after all. He could still give her information to help her find a source. "I would love to. Thank you for your invitation." The young woman answered with a gentle smile. She could talk him into giving her the locations of someone who could help her.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:56 pm
angelmage99

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody looked at her, seeing that she had to think about it but he gently smiled, "Alright... well then come on inside." He said stepping to the side allowing her to walk inside, he then started to lead her to the kitchen before offering her a cup of nice tea, before he poured himself some for himself, taking a sip of it.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:01 pm
User ImageThe young woman smiled as she took the tea. She gave it a long look as if it was beauty and she was part of some tea ceremony. Once she was done looking she then took a sip and looked at the young man across from her. "Do you know who owned this place before you did? Maybe my friend was trying to send me to them?" She asked. She hoped it was just at case of miss addressing due to moving.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:13 am
angelmage99

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody looked at her when she said that, but he shook his head, "Sorry... I am the only one that lives here... but if I may ask, why are you looking... what do you want with the Equalists?" he asked wondering why she cared.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:26 am
HealingAssass1n
User ImageTein looked up. She guessed it was odd for a pretty girl who looked like she came from a well to do family to ask such questions. "My father was something of an equalist. Maybe not like Amon, but Amon still carries similar ideals. It would be nice to learn his philosophy and apply it to my daily life. I want to help bring about the dreams of such great men who take a stand in order to make life better for non-benders." She answered. It was a sweet thought of it. She wanted to have a world for non-benders to live and die without harassment.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:32 am
angelmage99

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody heard what she said but thought about it, "Um... I see... well I think that Amon's plans sound great for non-benders but you don't seem to get what he is doing... he is trying to get rid of benders... sure, it could be nice at first but what happens if he just starts throwing them in prison or worse, starts killing them?" He asked wondering if she knew that part of the Equalists.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:54 am
HealingAssass1n
User ImageTien was kind of confused by what he meant. "Well I'm not saying I totally agree with everything that Amon says. I just want to observe what his beliefs are." She told him. She didn't tell anyone outside the Air Temple that she was a bender. So there was now way that he could know. She hoped that he didn't catch on to that. She honestly wanted to learn more about Amon's ways  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Residential Area

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers