Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:21 pm
The Caverns of the Goddess

These caverns are a sacred place.
A set of three caves interconnected reachable by a hidden staircase in the dungeon.
There is no need for light in here, for the Goddess gives off her own glow, a soft emerald color. This is Sebastet's refuge, her place of comfort and final defense.

There are three caverns, the first two leading into the third. Inside of the third cavern is a circle carved into the floor that gives off a green glow that is comforting to any that enter it.
The power of the goddess is such that the cavern though underground has turned into a forest with fountains and such under the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:14 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

Red Gypsy

Devossy

After HeirO dropped his belongings off in his room, and changed into a thin black tank and jeans, he decided to roam the castle some more. He wondered around for a long time before he found himself in the middle of three tunnels.

He could feel strong energies regulating through the tunnels. He began running his hand amongst carvings in the wall. "Sabestet huh...." he said aloud to himself. After he was done checking out the markings, most of which he couldn't read. HeirO Sat down with his legs crossed and closed his eyes. Maybe I shouldn't spend so much time by myself.... I think I'm losing it...  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image

After her shopping trip at the market Yamille went and checked on the cats before going to one place she knew she could go. It was a place Dagra never liked going and Lir would say it was not there place. She did ask them way and they would just say it was holy grounds of the goddess and they could not enter. It was the one place where she felt like a true human for some reason. As she got to the tunnels she closed her eyes as she felt her link to her spirit gurdains disappear. Taking a deep breath she began to hum a gentle tone as she walked trough them think no one was done here for no one knew of this holy place.

13th King

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:13 pm
Devossy

HeirO heard foot steps coming threw the tunnel behind him. He rose from the floor forcing himself around the corner of that tunnel. Even though he wasn't harmed in places such as this , his kind wasn't usually very welcome on any holy ground.

He waited, as a girl stepped past him. She had long golden hair, light skin, and gorgeous facial features, but what caught his attention was her smell. It was sweet, delectable... it reminded him of the taste of a strawberry.

HeirO stepped from the wall slowly as not to alarm her. Though just the seductive nature of him, and his melodious voice, on top of having fangs would scare a human enough.

"You seem tense...." He spoke hesitantly.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:20 pm
User Image

Yamille stopped and was surprised to see some one down her but she smiled and nodded to him. "Not tense just thinking and here I can think we no one knowing whats on my mind" she said as she held a hand out to him, "Yamille and you are?" She put one hand on her hip as she gave a very sexy sweet smile to him.

13th King

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:25 pm
Devossy

HeirO smiled at Yamille slightly not letting his fangs show. He took her fingertips lightly in his hand, bowing to kiss it. "Thy name HeirO. He said with his smile pulling into asmirk, allowing his fangs to show slightly.

He let her hand go and took a step towards her. "You smell almost as beautiful as you look..." his eyes showing the need to devour her, to bring her joy beyond measure.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image

That would not be the first time Yamille had heard that one or the last. "Thank you for saying so handsome" she said with wink to bug tease him. She had saw the fangs and the look in the eyes. Things she knew all too will. she had dated a vampire lord and was use to there charm and there...will she would call it lustful nature. "So HeirO what brings you down here to this holy place?" she asked him

13th King

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:52 pm
Devossy

"I...." HeirO got confused for a moment. Why was he down here? "Honestly I was only walking around.... I just kind of ended up here..." he said with a smile.

"I'd like to find water..."  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image

"I see" Yamille said with a light laugh, "Will as for water you might find some here but we can leave here and you could head to the lake or the ocean. There is lots of water there is you want to go for a swim....I would suggest the lake since its closer." He seemed very odd for a vampire which was weird for her. All vampires she meat where proud, charms and very serous. "I can show you to the lake if you like some company?" she said

13th King

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:00 pm
Devossy

Am I not supposed to be the seductive one? He thought to himself as he smirked. "You don't seem as though you are.... dressed... to swim" HeirO said as he looked her up and down.

He wasn't dressed for it either but he was very open with his body. Don't lead her on HeirO... tell her you can find it, and be on your way "Shall we?" He asked holding out his arm, as he stared at her with eyes of lust. His eyes began to change color from the green and gold to a passionate deep pink  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

"yes we shall be I will warn you I can break hearts very easy" Yamille said as she took his arm. She liked how his eyes changed colour and thought the pink was very cute on the guy. So much so it made her giggle and hugged his arm. "so how new are you to the island?" she asked as they made there way out.
13th King

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:07 am
Devossy

HeirO smirked at her comment. "I'm not so sure my heart can be broken..." as she hugged his arm and asked him hoe new he was to the island he had to think about it. "So much has happened... I honestly don't know... I don't sleep so it's hard to track time...."  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image

"wait you don't sleep?" yamille said a little worried, "you know its not good for you to stay up all the time. The body needs sleep or it will shut down on you when you need it the most. Not only that its nice if you find some one to sleep and cuddle with." She gave him a wink and hugged his arm more which made her chest push up a bit.

13th King

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:05 pm
Devossy

HeirO smiled at Yamille, He could use some cuddling. She was odd to him, so much attraction in such a short period of time. He was use to most females being willing but not like a cling. "I've been awake for almost 40 years, or maybe a little over... I'm not one to crawl in a coffin... Meditation is my rest..." He couldn't remember what it was like to fall asleep unless being knocked unconscious counted. If so he's had that happen twice in the past few weeks.

He couldn't help but feel the inevitable lust towards Yamille, especially with her breast pushed up against him. Trying to push that out of his mind, he said. "So this lake... it is underground? I... well, I am a vampyre and all." He had said it in a way to let the Latin roll off his tongue. Though it was noticeable he was trying to change the subject.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:17 pm
13th King

"I could never do that I love sleeping in way to much" Yamille said with a little laugh, "but to each there own." As they got to the stairs she nodded and began to lead the way up with her hips swaying with each step. "its a outside lake and its night time so you should be all right...inless you can swim of have some thing about fresh water" she said looking over her shoulder at him. She had seen vampires swim before and know many would learn too but some liked to stay away from water.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff