Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The pathway isn't easy, too many can become lost if they don't have a guide or know where they are going, the forest was created that way. It has it's own mind, like any other living and breathing creature. It can let you through to your destination, or it can let you die within it's great trees. The choice is in your heart...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:49 pm

Eruraviel left the castle grounds through the main gate she need some times alone. She remember the great forest she passed through on her way to the castle and she made her path to reenter the forest.

"my son is king, my life has come full circle. it was a faint wish that I should live to see such days. May my son rule long." she spoke to her self as she weaved her path through the ferns and deep shadows of the trees, as evening come closer and the moon rose.

she soon found a seemingly peaceful spot to sit and rest. she sat herself near the small pound on a stone and stairs long into the waters as the moon shown on its small ripples.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:55 pm
_______________User Image]
___Cameron Sledger__ -- JUST A BRINGER OF DISPAIR_______________"I WAS BETRAYED BY All but my own kind... TAKE YOUR LIVES!..."
_______________________It is only a way to survivepain. In this changing world...
User Image

A stranger moved through the forest. It had been a while since this particular figure was seen on the move. There hadn't been many things that needed to be done since the peace started. The Realms were too quiet. Its why this man took jobs like this, to make things unquiet.

As he moved his mind traveled back to the making of the deal he currently was completing right now his instructions were to find the man they called Eru... there was more to the name, but he could not remember it. Apparently this was a high ranking official. High enough that, throughout Camerons research of the target, he found that the man was to become High King very soon. Not a small feat among the elvish realm. But this man was not the target, no. Just someone, very close. His employer, Goh, wanted this man to suffer. For what? Cameron did not know. he did not ask questions, especially if the prize was high enough. Camerons only rule is they could not be human. The rest of them could drop dead for all he cared.

As he moved through the forest, he could not help but feel disgusted. The magick of the elves was thick here. he hated every moment of it. He thought about clouding his mist about his as a cloak, just to mute the feeling. But that would also mute his senses, which in this strange territory is needed.

It was not long before he heard something. A females voice. he smiled to himself, happy he might get a side kill if it was an elf. He licked his lips in anticipation and followed the footsteps that came from the direction that he heard the voice. Carefully making his way, he realized that he could no longer hear footsteps. But, with a few more steps he found she stopped. And the moment could not have helped him any more. Whatever gods had faith in him surely smiled upon him this day. For there she was, his target. The new High Kings mother. A delicious kill. For this kill would strike pain so deep into the elves, as well as strike a mighty blow against them. His already bare sword slowly moved forward, until it was moving at a blinding speed to her throat. A simple kill, he wanted to leave this place

( YOU'RE FAITH BRINGS DEATH .... )
and.. I'm ..going to ..watch ..you die_________

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Eruraviel paced around the pound for a few moments, enjoying the solitude of the forest the night air was rich with the magick that was beginning to awaken with the crowning of the true king and the healing of the land had begun.

She sat back down on her little stone listening to the night sounds.
when a dark figure had heard the elf and found her place.
As she listened to the sounds a new sound was heard the hurried run and the sound of a blade cutting through air.
She turned and drew a dagger from one of her sleeves and blocked the blade that nicked her throat leaving a line of red blood.

She rolled and now stood a few feet away form the strange that had attacked her. her dagger was steady in her hand as she faced the person. She did not know who this person was or why he openly attacked a lone woman.
She wondered how far she had roamed from the castle and how fast she could return for it was obvious this man meant harm.
"Stay your hand stranger, know that the power of the elder rests upon me." she stated steeping back as steady as she could her mind remember the words of power to call upon her magick for defense.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
___Cameron Sledger__ -- JUST A BRINGER OF DISPAIR_______________"I WAS BETRAYED BY All but my own kind... TAKE YOUR LIVES!..."
_______________________It is only a way to survivepain. In this changing world...
User Image

Surprised by her sudden movement, Cameron lost track of his swing, and only took a small nick out of her neck. Seeing her blood pour out onto her fair skin increased the adrenaline rate, his heart beat increasing. Good, she wasn't going to die easily. Which meant the hunter inside of him got to play for a bit. he always enjoyed a good game of cat an mouse. And he was always the cat. The mouse may get in a bite, but it eventually dies.

"The power of the Eldar will do nothing for you. I have fought against this so called power, and what I have found is actually quite simple. Kill the conductor, you no longer have to worry about the dangers."

He advanced slowly and calculated. The dagger was small, but of obvious elvish make. And judging from the way it could stop his blade, undoubtedly made of mithril. He smiled as he quickly pulled out his bow, and with the trained accuracy known only to be held by elves, pulled and shot an arrow directly at the blade. Then, without missing a beat, slung his bow over his shoulder and called his mist to shroud the both of them.

"You are not the only one that is able to do things spectacular." he said swinging in from her left with his fated blade.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:09 am

Eruraviel focusing on backing up slowly and remember what words she could use to defend herself from this attacker. In the moment the strange with the skill of the elves fired a shot at her blade. seeing that man was preparing to shot the bow she remember a spell that had saved her from arrows before."Gath sem oro un lam iet " she said, the arrow slowed and moved to her open hand. her small victory was short lived for soon mist surrounded her. She saw the movement of a blade she blocked with her dagger the shock of the blade striking her blade jarred her hand and sent her blade flying into the ferns of the forest.

after the strike and he blade had left her hand she took to the forest with great speed though blindly form the mist. "must remove this mist...vindr reisa! " she called and a small clearing was made as the wind raised and blew a small area clear she made for the castle that she could see in the distance for its lights pierced through the forest trees.

she heard the following steeps behind her and soon arrows struck a tree near her. she ran faster wanting to return to home and have help fend off this attacker soon her foot touched the path that lead to the gates of the castle she looked back and sent a small ball of fire in the direction she guess her attack was.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:20 am
User Image

Cameron saw his arrow land in her palm slowly and took that into measure. He didnt know how many times she could use that spell, but now that she was enveloped by the mist, it would make it nearly impossible to catch anything shot at her.

As he swung, he felt again the jarring of blade against blade. The clash of Mithril and Diamond making a musical harmony as unlike ever was heard. Beautiful, but dangerous at the same time. Sounds not heard since the beginning of time, when man kind was on the same level as the elves. A time before the fall of man.

Cameron could feel her in the mist, he smiled when he heard her muffled voice. And he felt the mist lift slightly. He stepped though his own creation and saw her running blindly. Upon stepping forward, he almost ran face first into a fireball she half-hazardly swung behind her. He smiled, recognizing the deperation in her footsteps. The mouse was caught, and it knew it. He slowly pulled his bow, making the correct calculations and shot, but she dodged at the last moment. He cursed and slowly brought up his bow once more, turned it sideways, sacrificing a little power for his next shot. He pulled on the string, ever so evenly. When he lined everything up perfectly, the three tips of his choiced arrows, used only for runners, glistening in an incurable poison from the Judas Tree. He waited a few seconds making sure of his shot, and then, let them fly simultaneously. Each spaced evenly in their pathing sure to catch any dodge, save for a duck, which most runners would never do as it would slow them down.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:58 am

Eruraviel held a glimmer of hope that she could reach the castle or at-less in sight of the elven guards so that help would be on its way.

She drew her other dagger from her other sleeve encase it was needed. She was weak form the use of magick it had been long sine she had used it steadily.
her pace had slowed and her step was uneasy. she heard the buzz of incoming arrows, fate it seemed was not on her side.

In the guardhouse over looking the long road the guards paced keeping watch. the head guard on watch looked into the shadows of the night his keen eleven eyes had spotted a flash of light. he looked towards the road and saw the flame of magick race towards a target in the woods. soon he saw the running figure of the King's mother as she ran form the dark figure that exited the woods onto the path and had drawn his bow. three arrows flew from it.

Eruraviel ran blindly knowing the guard had spotted her for the alarms had sounded, as she ran her foot struck a stone and she fell one of the arrows fired zipped past her. she turned the fall into a roll and was once more running the second arrow she heard was coming in low she was able to jump over its path. as she landed onto earth again once more closer to her goal she felt the burning pain and felt her self fit the ground the burning of poison seared her veins. she rolled to her side crawling now to try and reach for home.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:06 am
User Image

Cameron watched dissapointedly as his first two arrows miss. The elves, as he knew, already had keen senses and more than human abilities, he he knew they weren't invincible. He watched as she rolled, first arrow going over, then jump as the second arrow went under her, just barely missing her calf, then, as he had planned, the third arrow found home. The comforting sound of metal and wood smacking into flesh and the sound of the arrow slipping inside. Then, as he watched, almost a** if in slow motion, a little of her life blood fall out of her. He grinned sadistically.

He enveloped himself and the elf once more in his mist, a stronger, more permeating mist this time. Oppressing those trying to breath in it. He cherished this moment. The pain that he would see in her eyes.

As soon as he was close enough, he parted a circle so she could clearly see him walk out of the mist, her killer. The Hunter. He drew his sword slowly, from the look in his eye, it was very clear he was enjoying every moment of her pain. The humor as her body tried to fight the poison now flowing through her veins. "A pity, you almost got away. But one thing I should tell you" He said as he leaned close to her "No one, not one thing, animal, beast, or huminoid, has ever, ever escaped my retribution." He leaned closer to her, barely touching her ear with his lips not noticing the dagger "Not even you" he whisper as he reached his blade once more, lining the edge with the mark he had previously left

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:21 am

Eruraviel soon found her self covered once more in the mist, she could not continue foreword for she knew not what way the castle gate was. She could not see the light or hear the guards alarms anymore. the guards them selves could not see in the mist and could not make there way to rescue there Kings mother.

then out of the mist came the hunter the man in black that had attacked her and driven her and hunted her through the forest. who's arrow now stuck in her back.
She knew enough common tongue to know the man was bragging over his kill.As he leaned into land a final blow. "I..have lived my life...you may take my body but..but my soul will live on." she said with halting breath as the poison flowed. with the last of her strength she drove the dagger in her hand into the mans chest and spoke a curse upon him. her hand fell form the blade and her eyes stairs into the sky above at the stairs, yet they where sightless. "live..and...rr..rule ..well.. Eruaphadion.. I pass... from this world...." she spoke then died. her body near steeps form the castle and help.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:31 am
User Image

Cameron ignored what she said, and just before he could strike, he saw her move quickly, and a burning pain ripped through his shoulder and his pectoral muscle. He grunted, and as a reaction, he drew the blade across her throat. He watched in glee as he life faded from her eyes. then, he wiped his blade on the cleanest part of her clothes.

After making sure his blade was clean, he pulled out the blade from his shoulder, and looked at it. He couldn't help but admire it. The sole companion for his sword. A diamond knife, with the same capabilities as the weapon he already possessed. It was then, that he noticed that his shirt, and sleeveless trench coat was ruined. Disgusted, he spat down at her and mumbled "If there was a next time, I would warn you that if you were going to strike, it should be deep enough to kill. But I guess that was kind of impossible with you wasn't it?" He finished by wiping the dagger on her and stashed it in his belt.

He took one last glance at his handiwork before he heard the footsteps approaching. Without another look back, the Hunter disappeared into the mist and the wood behind it.

Thinking about his most recent accomplishment, Cameron knew that he should report back to Goh, mainly for his payment. And perhaps charge a bit extra for the dramatics that were about to ensue. He decided to take the demon realm to the Darkness Abounds.

(Aaaand exit stage right after a bow, Red he is all yours.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:11 am

Guards poured from the gate the leader in red and gold. A mage and guard he parted the mist with a word and ran to the fallen for of the lady Eruraviel.
"my lady!?" the elf searched for any sign of life but the light had left the form. he laid her back to earth and closed her eyes and folded her hands across her self. "she has passed form these lands, may her journey to the stars be blessed. " the elf said and stood the guards repeated the blessing of the departed and carried the fallen lady upon there shields back into the gates of the castle. the lead guard looked around to see if he could find any sign of who had killed her besides the dark cloaked figure they had seen. He would have his men search the woods for signs of the departed assassin. "may justice be served. and may death find the person who has done this..."the guard swear and spat then turned and reentered the castle.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Elven Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers