Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Shina Kiremono

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:55 pm
Hi, my name is Shina Kiremono

I'm a female

I'm 18 years old.

My birthday is July 31 (Leo)

My dream job is to take over the (muggle) family business, Kiremono Shipping, and expand into the Wizarding market.

My blood status is Halfblood, by way of my mother, a Japanese Pureblood.

I am a graduate from Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Ravenclaw.

I'm interested in guys.

I'm currently with no one.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quite intelligent, always trying to learn something new. Sometimes I can be a little eccentric, but I am also quite crafty at times. I'd like to believe the best about you, but I've been betrayed before. So when I seem to trust you, it is possible I'm just being polite until I feel you out. I don't race headlong into things, and I won't start a fight if I can help it, but if need be, I will finish it.

My background story is
I was born to Sakura Kushia and David Kiremono. Mother is a Japanese pureblood, able to trace her lineage back to the Taika era (645AD). She finds the Western concept of Purebloods to be amusing, as most of the European wizards can only trace their lineage back a few hundred years. Before I left for Hogwarts, she told me if any of the Purebloods teased me for being a half-blood, I should point out that the half blood I have is at least a thousand years more ancient than their blood on either side of their family. She is the middle child of five, two elder brothers and two younger sisters. Father is the owner of Kiremono Shipping, a successful shipping business with connections all over the globe. Father's grandfather, Saito Kiremono, started the business after a vacation to England, and meeting his wife-to-be, Elizabeth. Saito was so charmed by England and Elizabeth that he moved to England permanetly, leaving behind his parents and four older brothers, older sister, and little sister. Much like Great-Grandfather Saito, Father met mother on a business trip, and the two fell in love and Mother moved to England with Father. Their marriage turned out to be quite a profitable one, as Kiremono Shipping now has some dealings in the magical world as well.

I have Mother's black hair and grey eyes, though my features are from Father. I am told I have his cheekbones, chin, and nose, and my eyes look more Western than Japanese. I was born at the beach house in Aldeburgh a week before my due date, and Mother jokes that was my first accidental magic. I first showed magic for real when I summoned a toy to my crib, and have had regular bursts of accidental magic my entire childhood. Mother began teaching me Tai Chi almost as soon as I could walk to help me control my magic. Other skills my mother has taught me are sewing, archery, and flower arranging. Father taught me to read, and I grew up speaking both English and Japanese. I started Latin lessons when I was five, to help me with magic when I went away to school.

I love to travel, and Mother insists that I know about her heritage as well as Father's. I have spent at least three months a year in Japan, either visiting Mother's family or visiting other areas of Japan. The cherry blossom season is particularly nice, and one year we followed the front as it moved north! The Japanese Bobtail cat is also particularly adorable, with the little pompom tail it has. Aunt Ume breeds kneazle-bobtail crosses, and when I visited after getting my Hogwarts letter, she let me choose a kitten to take with me as my pet!

I am very excited about going to a school as prestigious as Hogwarts. I'm a little nervous about being away from Mother and Father, but I haven't much choice if I want to go to the best school. I'm not too sure about meeting the other children. I'll be all alone if one of them stabs me in the back. Oh, that sounds terrible. I suppose I'm a little slow to trust these days, ever since my best friend, Mary Featherstone, betrayed me. I caught Mary gossiping in the girl's lavatory about me when she didn't know I was in one of the stalls. Mary told the other girl she thought I was a know-it-all who was too stupid to know that Mary was only friends with me because her father told her to befriend me. He wanted an in with my father in business deals, and thought his daughter being friends with me was the best method. Perhaps he should have spoken to her about secrecy, as blabbing about something like that in the lavatory, without even checking for listeners, certainly isn't terribly clever if you want to get ahead. Mary still doesn't know I heard her, though I did tell Father. Maybe going away to Hogwarts will be a good thing. After all, Father is muggle, and Mother is from Japan, so no one will know them there...

First Year Update:
My first year at Hogwarts was great! I was sorted into Ravenclaw, which really seems to fit me well. Everyone here understands the importance of studying, and seems to like learning new things. Most of my housemates are really very smart. Classes are nice, and I've learned a lot of new things and had some very interesting discussions. My class load is actually pretty light, so I've been keeping up on my Muggle education as well via correspondence.

I also made the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. I tried out for both Seeker and Chaser, and was chosen for Chaser. First years aren't allowed their own brooms, so I've been using a school broom, and old Moon Trimmer that handles pretty well, but has a finicky weight limit. As long as it isn't subjected to more than 100lbs, it is possibly the best school broom, and I do weigh far less than that, so it's normally fine. But sometimes when I catch a particularly hard pass, get hit by a bludger, or pull a very sharp, banked turn, the additional force makes the broom short. It only takes a second for the spells to kick back in, but for that second or two, I'm in freefall. I've learned the limits of the broom though, and can occasionally deliberately induce a stall to pull a move that shouldn't otherwise be possible. I'm still looking forward to next year and having my own broom though!

Year Two Update:
Second year was wonderful. I feel like I've settled in now. Transfiguration is especially interesting, I'm hoping I can learn more! I'm taking Advanced Flying, but otherwise, the course load really hasn't changed. I'm still taking my muggle correspondence courses, but next year I hope to take more magical classes. I'm very excited about being able to take more electives!

I had a nasty run in with a bludger during one Quidditch match, and ended up in the hospital wing. Turns out the bludger cracked a rib and something called hemothorax. I guess something was bleeding inside my chest, and the pressure of the blood built up and pressed against my lung, eventually collapsing it just after I got to the hospital wing. The nurse fixed me right up though, so everything turned out fine! This year I had a Firebolt 2, and it was amazing how much better it was! I love the feeling of flying.

Year Three Update:
Finally, I was able to start taking electives! I signed up for almost everything, and it was great! It was a ton of work, but it was worth it! I learned a lot, and it was all quite interesting! Arithmancy and Mythology were particularly fascinating, and Healing, Wandless Magic, and Cooking with Magic have the potential to be very useful.

Transfiguration was horrible this year though. We had a sub to start with, and I wish he had stayed. I love the subject itself, and really, it just seems to feel right somehow. But our regular professor, when he showed...ugh. I have never hated any professor so much. He is a petty, capricious, insecure, lazy, BULLY! And I don't even want to speculate as to how he gets away with acting the way he does, picking on students, not actually teaching any of the material, not doing basically anything that he is being paid to do, and yet seems to be on good terms with the management. If it weren't a core class, I would drop it, even as much as I love it, just to stay away from this terrible, terrible teacher. Just thinking about him makes me want to scream.

Quidditch was great this year! Ravenclaw had a wonderful season this year, and we won the Quidditch cup. I was a big part of that, as I was promoted to the Seeker position. It has been really fun, and the excitement when I catch the snitch is great! I caught the snitch in two matches out of three, and the third game was called for time after neither of us was able to find the snitch. I really love playing, and I feel so at home up in the air.

Next year will be interesting. Daniel, my little brother, is starting in the fall. I love him dearly, but it seems like he and I have been clashing a bit when I've come home on breaks. Well, I'll just have to wait and see how it goes, I suppose. Regardless, I can't wait for fourth year!

Fourth Year Update:
Pending

Fifth Year Update:
Pending

Sixth Year Update:
Pending

Seventh Year Update:
Pending

I enjoy Reading, learning new languages, sewing, swimming, archery, Tai Chi, and flower arranging.

I despise Bullies, disappointing my family, being ill, cinnamon flavored toothpaste, the icky flavors of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans (Yuck! I once got a pack with vomit, earwax, toe jam, cayenne pepper, dirt and swamp sludge flavors! I've hated Bertie's Beans ever since!)

I'm afraid of having everything taken from me by some twist of fate or capricious action outside my control. I've worked hard for what I have, but there is this tiny ball of dread saying that it might not be enough...

My strengths are Transfiguration and picking things up quickly.

My flaws are I sometimes let my temper get the better of me, and take on fights I can't win (yet).

I look like this (anime version) or this (Young real person version) or this (Older Teen real person version.) I have long black hair and grey eyes. I am rather short, being the height of some first years well into my third year. I am in fairly good shape from swimming, archery, and Tai Chi, three of my favorite things, as well as playing Quidditch for my house team. My build is on the slender side, and my strength isn't very obvious, with wiry rather than bulky muscles. My petite size, slim build, and delicate features tend to combine to make me look a bit fragile. I burn very easily for some reason, so I always use sunblock potion. As a result, I am fairly pale, despite spending time outdoors. I like wearing kimono, though I can often be found in shorts and a T-shirt too! I tend to go all the way with my attire. If I am dressed formally, I will be all dolled up, while if I am going to be playing outside, I'll probably look like a tomboy.

My wand is a Applewood with Kitsune hair core, eleven inches.

My pet is a Hana, a Japanese Bobtail/Kneazle mix, bred by Aunt Ume (She's a Mi-ke van, a mostly white cat with mottled black and red on her tail and the crown of her head, including her ears and a little bit above both eyes.)

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I speak English, Japanese, and Latin. Also, my wand is from Japan, at Mother's insistence. Also, I became an Animagus between fourth and fifth year. My Animagus form is an Iriomote cat, a rare Japanese wildcat about the size of a large housecat. My distinguishing feature is my grey eyes, which stay the same color as my human form, instead of becoming the golden color of a usual Iriomote cat.

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy - O
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - O
Herbology - O
History of Magic - O
Potions - O
Transfiguration - O
Alchemy - O
Ancient Studies - O
Arithmancy - O
Art - O
Care of Magical Creatures - O
Cooking With Magic - O
Cursebreaking - O
Divination - E
Ghoul and Ghost Studies - O
Healing Class - A
Muggle Art - O
Muggle Music - O
Muggle Mythology - O
Muggle Studies - O
Music - O
Mythology - O
Study of Ancient Runes - O
Wandless Magic - E
Wizard Law - O
World Studies - O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
Charms: O
Defense Against the Dark Arts: O
Herbology: O
History of Magic: O
Potions: O
Transfiguration: O
Alchemy: O
Ancient Studies: O
Arithmancy: O
Art: E
Care of Magical Creatures: O
Cooking with Magic: A
Cursebreaking: O
Muggle Art: O
Muggle Music: O
Muggle Mythology: O
Muggle Studies: O
Music: A
Mythology: O
Study of Ancient Runes: O
Wandless Magic: E
Wandlore Studies: O
Wizard Law: O
World Studies: O

{~TVP}

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Hogwarts Schedule - First Year
Shina Kiremono

Monday
Block 1: Free
Block 2: Defense Against the Dark Arts I
Block 3: Free
Block 4: Free
Block 5: Free
Block 6: Free
Block 7: Free
Block 8: Astronomy I

Tuesday
Block 1: Flying
Block 2: Charms I
Block 8: Free

Wednesday
Block 2: Free
Block 4: Potions I

Thursday
Block 1: History of Magic I
Block 5: Herbology I

Friday
Block 5: Transfiguration I

Saturday

Sunday

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:20 pm
Shina Kiremono's List of Knowledge
Core Classes

Astronomy
First Year
Names of Planets [X]
Movements of Planets [X]
Names of Stars (Including Sun) [X]
Names of Constellations [X]

Second Year
Mercury [X]
Venus [X]
Earth [X]
Earth's Moon [X]

Third Year
Mars [X]
Jupiter [X]
Great Red Spot [X]
Jupiter's Moons [X]

Fourth Year
Saturn [X]
Saturn's Rings [X]
Titan [X]
Uranus [X]

Fifth Year
Neptune [ ]
Triton [ ]
Comets [ ]
Meteorites [ ]
Asteroids [ ]

Sixth Year
Black Holes [ ]
Supernovas [ ]

Charms
First Year
Wingardium Leviosa [X]
Lumos [X]
Incendio [X]
Spongify [X]

Second Year
Skurge [X]
Aresto Momentum [X]
Flame-Freezing Charm [X]
Locomotor [X]

Third Year
Cheering Charm [X]
Carpe Retractum [X]
Glacius [X]
Cushioning Charm [X]

Fourth Year
Accio [X]
Depulso [X]
Engorgio [X]
Reducio [X]

Fifth Year
Silencio [ ]
Dancing Feet [ ]
Reducto [ ]
Reparo [ ]

Sixth Year
Aguamenti [ ]
Repleo [ ]
Avis [ ]
Colour Change Charm [ ]

Defence Against the Dark Arts
First Year
Curse of the Bogies [X]
Knockback Jinx [X]
Hinkypunks [X]
Lumos/Nox [X]

Second Year
Finite/Incantatem [X]
Pixies [X]
Kappa [X]
Expelliarmus [X]

Third Year
Glacius [X]
Boggart/Riddikulus [X]
Confundus [X]
Protego [X]

Fourth Year
Red Caps [X]
Stupefy [X]
Grindylows [X]
Vampires [X]

Fifth Year
Dementor [ ]
Impediment Jinx [ ]
Reducto [ ]
Werewolves [ ]

Sixth Year
Using spells non-verbally [ ]
Inferius [ ]
3 Unforgivable Curses [ ]
Incarcerous [ ]
Fianto Duri [ ]

Flying
First Year
Broom Commands [X]
Mounting [X]
Developing a Broom Bond [X]

Herbology
First Year
Spiky Bushes [X]
Umbrella Flowers [X]

Second Year
Mandrakes [X]
Mimbulus Mimbletonia [X]
Spiky Prickly Plants [X]

Third Year
Fire Seed Bushes [X]
Puffapods [X]
Venomous Tentaculas [X]

Fourth Year
Bouncing Bulbs [X]
Bubotubers [X]
Whomping Willows [X]

Fifth Year
Devil's Snare [ ]
Screechsnaps [ ]
Self-fertilising shrubs [ ]

Sixth Year
Snargaluffs [ ]

History of Magic
First Year
History of Hogwarts [X]
The Chamber of Secrets [X]
History of Brooms [X]

Second Year
Ollivander family [X]
The Deathly Hallows [X]
Beedle the Bard [X]

Third Year
Muggle witch burnings [X]
Nicolas Flamel [X]
Newt Scamander [X]

Fourth Year
Herpo the Foul [X]
Tom Riddle/Voldemort [X]

Fifth Year
Albus Dumbledore [ ]
Harry Potter [ ]

Sixth Year
First Wizarding War [ ]
Second Wizarding War [ ]

Potions
First Year
Forgetfulness Potion [X]
Boil-Cure Potion [X]
Wiggenweld Potion [X]

Second Year
Hair-Raising Potion [X]
Girding Potion [X]
Swelling Solution [X]

Third Year
Shrinking Solution [X]
Antidotes [X]
Undetectable Poisons [X]

Fourth Year
Amortentia [X]
Hiccoughing Solution [X]
Wit-Sharpening Potion [X]

Fifth Year
Draught of Peace [ ]
Strengthening Solution [ ]
Polyjuice Potion [ ]

Sixth Year
Everlasting Elixirs [ ]
Felix Felicis [ ]
Draught of Living Death [ ]
Elixir to Induce Euphoria [ ]

Transfiguration
First Year
Match to needle [X]
Snail to Teapot [X]
Mouse to Snuffboxes [X]
Teacup to Rat [X]

Second Year
Beetle Buttons [X]
Avifors [X]
Fera Verto [X]
Rabbit Slippers [X]

Third Year
Teapot to tortoise [X]
Chair to cat [X]
Hedgehog to pincushion [X]
Lapifors [X]

Fourth Year
Draconifors [X]
Guinea fowl to guinea pig [X]

Fifth Year
Evanesco [ ]

Sixth Year
Owl to opera glasses [ ]
Basic self transfiguration [ ]
Human or animal [ ]

Elective Classes

Advanced Flying
Second Year
Quidditch Basics [X]
Broom Barrel Rolls [X]
Standing on your broom [X]

Third Year
((Everyone must learn each position))
Beater Practice [X]
Seeker Practice [X]
Keeper Practice [X]
Chaser Practice [X]

Alchemy
Third Year
Philosopher’s Stone [X]
Corrumpo Spell [X]
Inveratus Spell [X]
Baleful Brew [X]

Fourth Year
Nicholas Flamel [X]
Albus Dumbledore [X]
Delbou Spell [X]
Mystic Potion [X]
Scutum Spell [X]

Fifth Year
Desires of an Alchemist [ ]
Famous Alchemists [ ]
Expono Spell [ ]
Patronus Potion [ ]
Aqua Vitae Potion [ ]

Sixth Year
Dormir Spell [ ]
Frango Frigis Spell [ ]
Dream Catch Potion [ ]
Quintessence [ ]

Ancient Studies
Third Year
Mesopotamia [X]
Sumeria [X]
Babylonia [X]
Assyria [X]

Fourth Year
Egypt [X]
Old Kingdom & New Kingdom [X]
Assyrian & Hellenistic Control [X]
Roman Control [X]

Fifth Year
Greece [ ]
Archaic Greece [ ]
Hellenistic Greece [ ]
Roman Greece [ ]

Sixth Year
Rome [ ]
Etruscan, Rome and the Republic [ ]
Roman Empire [ ]
Collapse, Byzantine Empire and the Ottomans [ ]

Arithmancy
Third Year
Origination [X]
The Two Systems [X]
Agrippan Method [X]
Number usage [X]

Fourth Year
Character Number meaning and finding it [X]
Heart Number meaning and finding it [X]
Social Number meaning and finding it [X]

Fifth Year
How to make Predictions [ ]
Arithmancy on your name [ ]
Arithmancy on one item [ ]
Using numbers for Predictions [ ]

Sixth Year
Compatibility using Arithmancy [ ]
Practice using Arithmancy [ ]

Art
Third Year
Lighting and Frame [X]
Proportions [X]
Perspective [X]
Backgrounds [X]

Fourth Year
Sketching basic lines and figures [X]
Sketching techniques [X]
Sketching enchantments [X]

Fifth Year
Color wheel [ ]
Painting techniques [ ]
Painting enchantments [ ]

Sixth Year
Sculpture mediums [ ]
Sculpting techniques [ ]
Sculpting enchantments [ ]

Care of Magical Creatures
Third Year
Bowtruckle Lecture [X]
Bowtruckle Interaction [X]
Pixie Lecture [X]
Pixie Interaction [X]

Fourth Year
Nogtail Lecture [X]
Nogtail Interaction [X]
Puffskein Lecture [X]
Puffskein Interaction [X]

Fifth Year
Hippogriff Lecture [ ]
Hippogriff Interaction [ ]
Niffler Lecture [ ]
Niffler Interaction [ ]

Sixth Year
Merpeople Lecture [ ]
Merpeople Interaction [ ]
Phoenix Lecture [ ]
Phoenix Interaction [ ]

Cooking with Magic
Third Year
Measuring Charm [X]
Pumpkin Pasties Recipe [X]
Slicing Charm [X]
Carrot Cake Recipe [X]

Fourth Year
Mixing Charm [X]
Treacle Tart Recipe [X]
Peeling Charm [X]
Potatoes and Sausage [X]

Fifth Year
Heating Charm [ ]
Butterbear Recipe [ ]
Licorice Wands [ ]
Cauldron Cakes [ ]

Sixth Year
Parchment Pastries [ ]
Pumpkin Juice [ ]
Acid Pops [ ]

Cursebreaking
Third Year
Curse-Shield Charm (Protego Defixium) [X]
Deprehensio Mutatio [X]
Scelestus Timor Deprehensio [X]

Fourth Year
Aveho Defixio [X]
Deprehensio [X]
Adflicto Affligo [X]
Defaeco Animus [X]
Magis Clausus [X]

Fifth Year
Sinking Hex (Subsido) [ ]
Shield Detection Charm (Contengo Deprehensio) [ ]
Occuro Acerbus Pestis [ ]
Aduro Occuro [ ]

Sixth Year
Impedo Inficio Infeci Infectum [ ]
Infensus Deprehensio [ ]
Occuro Scelestus Injuria [ ]

Divination
Third Year
What is Divination [X]
Muggle forms of Divination [X]
Astrology [X]
Tessomancy [X]

Fourth Year
Dream Divination [X]
Crystal Gazing [X]
Cartomancy [X]

Fifth Year
Plamistry [ ]
Fire Omens [ ]

Sixth Year
Centaur Divination [ ]

Ghoul and Ghost Studies
Third Year
Afterlife [X]
Immortality [X]
Resurrection [X]
Creation of Ghost [X]

Fourth Year
Traits [X]
Abilities [X]
Meeting a Ghost [X]
Poltergeist vs Ghost [X]

Fifth Year
Ghouls [ ]
Catching Ghouls [ ]
Inferi [ ]
Combating Inferi [ ]

Sixth Year
Shades [ ]
Waystation [ ]

Healing Class
Third year
Diagnosis of Ailments [X]
Treating wounds [X]
Proper Bandaging [X]

Fourth Year
Spell and curse healing [X]
Stunning Treatment [X]
Virus, Bacteria and Infection healing [X]

Fifth Year
Poison Healing [ ]
Treating Bites and Stings [ ]
DragonPox and Treatment [ ]

Sixth Year
Healing Temporary Blindness [ ]
Bone repair and regrowth [ ]
Lung clearing charm [ ]

Muggle Art
Third Year
The Renaissance [X]
Michelangelo and Raphael [X]
Jan van Eyck [X]
Leonardo da Vinci [X]

Fourth Year
Neoclassical, Baroque, and Rococo [X]
Bernini [X]
Watteau [X]
Rembrandt [X]

Fifth Year
Romanticism [ ]
Waterhouse [ ]
Goya [ ]
Friedrich [ ]

Sixth Year
Modern art [ ]
Picasso [ ]
Van Gogh [ ]
Matisse [ ]

Muggle Music
Third Year
Scales [X]
Note Reading [X]
Meters [X]
Rhythm [X]

Fourth Year
Baroque Music [X]
Antonio Vivaldi [X]
Classical Music [X]
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart [X]

Fifth Year
Romantic Music [ ]
Ludwig von Beethoveen [ ]
Frederic Chopin [ ]
Peter Ilyitch Tchaikovsky [ ]

Sixth Year
Contemporary Music [ ]
Igor Stravinsky [ ]
Irving Berlin [ ]

Muggle Mythology
Third Year
Introduction to Greek/Roman myths [X]
Greek/Roman Creation myth [X]
Greek/Roman gods [X]
Greek/Roman Heroes [X]

Fourth Year
Introduction to Norse Myths [X]
Norse Creation Myth [X]
Norse Gods [X]
Norse Heroes [X]

Fifth Year
Introduction to Japanese Myths [ ]
Japanese Creation Myth [ ]
Japanese Gods [ ]
Japanese Heroes [ ]

Sixth Year
Introduction to Chinese Myths [ ]
Chinese Creation Myth [ ]
Chinese Gods [ ]
Chinese heroes [ ]

Muggle Studies
Third Year
Define Muggle [X]
Hard Working [X]
Automobiles [X]
Electricity [X]

Fourth Year
Art [X]
War [X]
Sports [X]
Medicine [X]

Fifth Year
Muggles in Our World [ ]
Their pets and ours [ ]
Muggle Discrimination [ ]
Muggles are Friends Not Food (or lower than us in anyway) [ ]

Sixth Year
Schooling [ ]
Movies [ ]
Books [ ]
Music [ ]

Music
Third Year
Scales [X]
Note Reading [X]
Meters [X]
Rhythm [X]

Fourth Year
Blodwyn Bludd [X]
Celestina Warbeck [X]
Lorcan d'Eath [X]

Fifth Year
Spellbound [ ]
The Hobgoblins [ ]
Stubby Boardman [ ]

Sixth Year
Wizarding Wireless Network [ ]
Weird Sisters [ ]
Myron Wagtail [ ]

Mythology
Third Year
Beedle the Bard [X]
The Fountain of Fair Fortune [X]
The Wizard and the Hopping Pot [X]
The Warlock's Hairy Heart [X]
Beatrix Bloxam [X]

Fourth Year
Quintaped Myth [X]
Unicorn Blood Myth [X]
Chamber of Secrets [X]
Chamber of Secrets Basilisk [X]

Fifth Year
The Sorting Hat [ ]
The Sword of Gryffindor [ ]
Helga Hufflepuff's Cup [ ]
Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem [ ]

Sixth Year
Rowena Ravenclaw's Death [ ]
Rowena Ravenclaw's contributions to Hogwarts [ ]
The Boy Who Lived [ ]
Deathly Hollows [ ]

Study of Ancient Runes
Third Year
Runic Languages [X]
Introduction to Elder Futhark [X]
Elder Futhark Part 1 [X]
Elder Futhark Part 2 [X]

Fourth Year
Introduction to Anglo-Saxon Futhorc [X]
Anglo-Saxon Futhorc Part 1 [X]
Anglo-Saxon Futhorc Part 2 [X]
Anglo-Saxon Futhorc Part 3 [X]
Anglo-Saxon Futhorc Part 4 [X]

Fifth Year
Runic Names [ ]
Basic Runic Words [ ]
Basic Runic Sentence [ ]
Runic writing [ ]

Sixth Year
Runic Magic [ ]
Runic Divination [ ]
Victory Runes [ ]
Runic spells [ ]
Runic Staves [ ]

Wandless Magic Practice Class
Third Year
Achieving Emotional Balance [X]
Determining the truth: Strength or Finesse [X]
Dueling Beginner Level (with wands) [X]

Fourth Year
Will, its relevance to Wandless Magic [X]
Assessment of Will [X]
Dueling Intermediate Level (with wands) [X]

Fifth Year
First Group of Spells [ ]
Second Group of Spells [ ]
Dueling Advanced Level (Wandless) [ ]

Sixth Year
Third Group of Spells [ ]
Fourth Group of Spells [ ]
Combination of Forms: Wand & Wandless [ ]
Duels [ ]

Wizard Law
Third Year
Historical figures in law [X]
Statute of Secrecy [X]
Illegal magical spells/objects [X]

Fourth Year
Law as applied to school [X]
The Trace and other Laws on Minors [X]
Time Turners and Seers-Effects on Law [X]
Laws concerning Magical Beasts [X]

Fifth Year
Muggle and Wizarding Courts [ ]
Wizards Persecution in Muggle Courts [ ]
Wizard Persecuting at Muggle Courts [ ]
Wizards Persecuting Muggles [ ]

Sixth Year
Muggles in Wizarding Courtrooms [ ]
Unforgivable Curses Discussion [ ]
Wizard Duels - Legality [ ]
Supremacy and Crimes against Muggles [ ]

World Studies
((All must be based strictly from the info provided in Harry Potter Wiki))
Third Year
France [X]
Beauxbatons Academy of Magic [X]
Quidditch in France [X]

Fourth Year
Sweden [X]
Norway [X]
Durmstrang Institute [X]

Fifth Year
United States of America [ ]
American Quadpot [ ]
Salem Witches' Institute [ ]

Sixth Year
Japan [ ]
Mahoutokoro [ ]
Brazil [ ]
Brazilian wizarding school [ ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:52 pm
Hogwarts Schedule - Second Year
Shina Kiremono

Monday
Block 4: Transfiguration II

Tuesday
Block 3: Defense Against the Dark Arts II
Block 8: Astronomy II

Wednesday
Block 2: Herbology II
Block 7: Advanced Flying I

Thursday
Block 3: Charms II

Friday
Block 1: Potions II
Block 3: History of Magic II

Saturday

Sunday

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:02 pm
Hogwarts Schedule - Third Year
Shina Kiremono

Monday
Block 1: Arithmancy I
Block 2: Cursebreaking I
Block 4: Ancient Studies I
Block 5: Potion III
Block 6: Wandless Magic Practice Class I
Block 7: Mythology I

Tuesday
Block 2: Art I
Block 3: Muggle Art I
Block 4: Herbology III
Block 5: Wizard Law I
Block 6: Advanced Flying II
Block 7: Care of Magical Creatures I

Wednesday
Block 1: Healing I
Block 2: Study of Ancient Runes I
Block 4: Muggle Music I
Block 5: Defense Against the Dark Arts III
Block 8: Astronomy III

Thursday
Block 1: Ghoul and Ghost Studies I
Block 2: World Studies I
Block 3: Muggle Studies I
Block 4: Music I
Block 6: Transfiguration III

Friday
Block 1: Cooking With Magic I
Block 2: Charms III
Block 3: Muggle Mythology I
Block 4: Divination I
Block 6: History of Magic III
Block 7: Alchemy I

Saturday

Sunday
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:05 pm
Post Formats

Regular
[imgleft]http://i45.tinypic.com/rb9qur.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][size=18][b][color=darkblue]Shina Kiremono~Fourth Year~Ravenclaw Seeker[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[align=center][img]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/LittleShadowPictures/RavenclawIconBar1.png[/img][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/LittleShadowPictures/RavenclawIconBar2.png[/img]
((OOC: ... ))[/align]
[align=center][url=http://www.polyvore.com/ravenclaw_uniform/set?id=51268288]Wearing[/url][/align]

Quidditch
[imgleft]http://i45.tinypic.com/rb9qur.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][size=18][b][color=darkblue]Shina Kiremono~Fourth Year~Ravenclaw Seeker[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[align=center][img]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/LittleShadowPictures/RavenclawIconBar1.png[/img][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/LittleShadowPictures/RavenclawIconBar2.png[/img]
((OOC: ... ))
[b]{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}[/b]
[size=9][b]AC[/b] = 17
[b]Player's Perks[/b] = 3 years player +2, advance flying I, advance flying II
[b]Player's skills[/b] = Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
[/size]
[url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55885590]Wearing[/url][/align]

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400