Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:49 am
This is Sebastet's bedroom. There is a set of double doors on the opposite side of the room that leads to the balcony, a large four poster bed to the right of that, a small table with two chairs to the left of the balcony doors, and two large walk-in closets on opposite sides of the room.

On the walls, are weapons. Swords, spears, daggers, axes, maces, claymores. You name it, if it has a blade on it, it's on her wall...

This room takes up the second half of the top floor, across from her private bathroom across the hallway.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:07 am
Hot Champion_of_Justice

Sebastet finally returned to her room and made sure all the curtains were closed before she took off her cloak and simply tossed it over a chair. Thankfully, she didn't have to worry about clothes this time. One of the benefits of wearing her cloak like that was that no one could see if she had anything on under it.

She crawled between her sheets and closed her eyes, hoping that she wouldn't dream. For once, she just didn't want to dream....

But Fate wasn't going to be that kind to her. She dreamed, alright. She dreamed of all their deaths, something reminding her that it was dangerous to love her. Julius being torn apart by other vampires because she'd dared to Turn a Hunter. D'Aego being shot with an arrow straight through the heart right here in her rooms. And Ishmael... She still didn't know how he'd died but her imagination supplied plenty of possibilities in her dreams.

She shifted a bit and whimpered alot in her sleep, unable to wake up from the looping nightmare while her heart cried out not to be alone anymore...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:59 am
Fate was neither kind nor villainous, but many creatures spanning many different races, thought so.

Fate simply was.

It was the way their thinking, that always made her chuckle. She had a book open on Sebastet that was thick and had her story thus far written in it, in beautiful handwriting. She caressed Sebastet's book with a tenderness that could be viewed as caring, but with fate, it was neither here nor there.

Then with a whistle another book floated over and placed itself by Sebastet. Fate seemed to smile as a glint in her eye sparked. She carefully took the other book and removed its book binding. Then using intricate tools she began to weave those pages into Sebastet's last entry and creating more pages in her book.

Several hours later, fate sat back tired as not only was the transfer complete, fate also wrote a bit to help the two stories begin their new chapter together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lio had been pushing his troops hard. Not only had they lost the battle, they had been out numbered greatly.
'Damn king'. Lio thought as he brought up the rear of what was left of his guard.

They had been sent to establish a new territory in an area that had many in the imperial court questioning the sanity of the king. Not only was the area not even close to their kingdom, but it was also already controlled by their enemies as it was part of their kingdom.

He heard hooves fast approaching. He looked at his second in command as the man had stopped the small troop up front. He waved back to Lio letting him know it was one of theirs. Lio sighed. It was good home troops were nearby.

After a brief chat and about another hour of riding, they reached a shared outpost camp and all but stumbled in. Lio got off his horse and was about to head with his men to the barracks, when he stopped by a messenger and given a note.

Lio recognized that buffoons seal anywhere. He took the note and sat down on a barrel nearby and read the missive. When he was done though he crumpled the note and then tore it into pieces.

Lio went and borrowed a fresh horse and left his second in command in total command as he had to return right away to the castle.

Lio never made it.

As he had been riding back home, a ghoul appeared and he was thrown from the horse. He was so tired it was hard to stay on anyway. He grabbed his sword from his side and dispatched of the ghoul quickly. He looked around and seeing no sign of the beast, simply began his journey by foot.

After several hours, Lio had enough and found a area to camp down for the night. He removed his armor and lay down on the cold ground, letting sleep drag him under. As he slept, a mist covered the land and lio vanished from that world plane of existence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lio wasn't quite awake or asleep as his brain slightly recognized that he was curled around something soft....warm. He snuggled into it more as he smelled something....good. Something desirable.
Lio felt a deep growl/purr come from his chest as his body clutched the softness to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:19 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet's dreams faded as something warm curled around her, causing her to snuggle into it a bit more just as the body behind her did the same. But it was when she felt the growling purr and the claws attached to the hand curled around her that she woke up fast, coming up with a dagger in her hand to straddle the man who had somehow managed to get into her bed.

She had the dagger to his throat before her eyes registered what she was seeing, her tail lashing behind her as her emerald eyes went wide. A Hylarr... A lion male... A very strong lion male...

"Who are you and how did you get here?!" she demanded of him through her own growl, her white fur standing out in the darkness of the room and making her black stripes seem like shadows over her body. She was still in shock but had to know the answer to her question before she decided what to do.

She'd thought she was the last of her kind. She hadn't encountered another Hylarr in thousands of years. She'd thought the humans had killed them off. But she was straddling one right now, her dagger still pressed to his throat.

Of course, once his potential strength fully registered to her, she realized that he could easily take the dagger from her and do whatever he wanted to her. That thought had her libido purring even though she tried to quash it....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:59 am
Lio was awoken as his warmth moved suddenly and he was being rolled onto his back. Then there was weight on him and before he could shove whomever was sitting on him off, there was a dagger at his throat.

He looked around quickly, unsure of where he was, but he then looked to his attacker.

An unknown female was straddling him with a wicked looking piece at his throat. He could have taken her weapon, but since he had no idea where he was or how he got there when last he knew he went to sleep on the forest floor, his best course of action was to remain still.

He looked her over and liked what he saw. Beautiful white fur with stripes was unusual among many of their kind, but what enhanced that beauty were her emerald green eyes. So deep one could fall into them, if she didn't look so angry.

"....my name is Lio. I do not know how I got here. I went to sleep in a forest and woke up here....with you on top. Not a bad situation to wake up to....."

He then heard her libido purr rumbling and he couldn't help but return with his own rumble. Lio also could not help the fact his body was reacting to beautiful female sitting on him while purring a certain purr.

"Perhaps...perhaps putting the dagger away is in order?"

His eyes had narrowed to slits as he was doing everything he could to not grab the dagger, fling it into the wall and then take this beauty.

It was rare he would even think of this, but females were so rare back home....and he liked how this female smelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:16 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet gave a low growl despite the fact that her body liked the feeling of him reacting under her and narrowed her emerald eyes at him, "I am not accustomed to having strangers simply appear in my bedroom, much less in my bed," her eyes moved down his chest briefly then returned to his eyes, "Or naked," she added, not entirely sure why she'd added that part even though it was true.

But she decided to be polite for once and moved off of him, taking the dagger with her but keeping her eyes on him as she got off of the bed, her tail still lashing behind her, "You're on Vampire Island. My home. And the Hylarr have been wiped out here. I'm the last. So your sudden presence is a bit suspicious, Lio," she explained to him, hoping that he'd understand her suspicion was valid.

Of course, it didn't help much that she really liked the sound of that rumbling purr from him, so much deeper a sound than hers and going right through her. It had been so long since she'd been around another Hylarr, much less a male, that she'd forgotten the sensual nature of their sounds and the feeling of fur against fur. Now that she was getting a load of it shoved through her, it was almost too much to resist and it was all she could do just to stand a few paces from the bed and not move back to him...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:33 pm
As she got up and moved off of him he did finally notice he was naked. Strange as he had his tunic, leggings, and boots on when he went to sleep.....oh well.
"And I am not accustomed to waking up in a bed I was not invited to. We are even?"

He sat up slowly and got up from her bed, standing up. He towered over her and could easily take control of the situation but he wasn't quite ready to make a move. Yet.

"....you are the only Hylarr? What happened to the rest?"

Lio looked her over. Her athletic build, her posture.....was perfect. He liked what he was seeing more and more.

"As your sole survival is suspicious to me. Our kind are not easily killed."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:47 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gods he was tall! And built perfectly! He moved so smoothly and gracefully, like a warrior-born. The sight of him had her libido going again but she quashed it ruthlessly this time and tightened her grip on her dagger as she held her ground, knowing that if she backed away instinct would take over.

"Humans happened to them. They fear what they do not understand and destroy what they fear. The only reason I survived was because I was Turned. I'm a Vampire now as well. I learned to hide until I found this place and turned it into a haven for those who had a reason to fear the humans. Now all who live on the island live here peacefully with us..." she explained to him, not bothering to hide what she was now from him.

She knew she had more strength than he guessed. But she also knew that he could easily overpower her if he wanted to. Hylarr males were notoriously strong no matter their build while the females were more about stealth.

"And our kind are easier to kill when attacked with greater numbers. Not to mention the Hunters trained for it. If there are any more Hylarr still alive, they've learned to hide from everyone and have no intention of coming out," she added, doing her best to focus on the important parts of the situation and not how good he looked. And smelled. And moved.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:19 pm
Humans were problems back home, but not to the point of one species hunting the other to extinction.
"I see. That would explain why you are very wary of my magical arrival. Look, I am not here to harm you. If you keep lashing your tail with it all frizzy like that, you will damage your tail muscles and fur follicles."

Lio moved towards her as he made ready to grab her dagger. She was entranced by his appearance and this he could use to his advantage.

He gave that growl again as he held her gaze.

"There are more of our kind out there yes, but numbers are declining due to lack of females. We seem to have more males born than females."

As he saw her inhale his scent, he moved then. A blur of movement as he reached her in two steps and grabbed her wrist with the dagger. He gave a squeeze and her hand loosened enough to drop the blade. He backed her up against the wall and pinned her there. His eyes were bright yellow as he spoke almost in a hushed growl.

"My apologies for coming uninvited into your bed, but I do not like having such a beautiful lady holding a blade to me or at me."

He sniffed her neck and rumbled deeply.

"You will also have to forgive me as I am going to leap out that window before you kill me for what I am about to do."

He kissed her hard then while he thrust against her, letting her know she was wanted. It was a brief moment of insanity for both of him before he hopped back and ran for the closed window. He didn't know how high they were up but he would manage somehow. He sprang for the window crashing out of it cursing as they were high up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(magical landing details omitted)

He looked up from the ground, blew her window a kiss before he rushed off.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:32 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet gave a small cry as he made her drop the dagger then gasped when he pinned her to the wall, her body reacting instantly to the power in him. But then he kissed her and moved against her, drawing a rumbling purr from her that left her wanting more.

Then he simply left, running out the balcony doors and leaping from it. She started to follow but let out a hiss at the sunlight, knowing that she couldn't follow. She turned back to her room and picked up her dagger then crossed to her bed to slide it back into the special sheath strapped to the bed under her pillow.

After that, she paced the room, waiting for darkness to fall. As she paced, she got upset. She didn't like being teased and he'd done exactly that. Plus, he knew nothing about where he was now beyond what she'd told him. And he was naked. Very naked. And very male.

She still had hours to go before she could safely leave the tower and paced for most of that. Then she gave a vicious growl and disappeared into her closet to get dressed in a leather bustier and shorts with knee-boots and gloves. After that, she added her sword and a few daggers and picked up her cloak, throwing it over her shoulders and pulling the hood up before leaving her room then the castle to track the idiot down.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:30 pm
Sebastet gave a small sigh as she entered her bedroom after showing Lio to the room right below hers. She tossed her cloak over a chair and looked over the burns she'd gotten, one over her belly, right upper thigh to her knee, left cheek, and the elbow on her right arm. At least her tail wasn't burned this time.

She gave a small sigh and opened the chest at the foot of her bed to pull out the burn cream and started to rub it in, staying dressed for the moment. One of the quirks about being a Hylarr turned Vampire was that she didn't just turn into a crispy critter when she was exposed to daylight. No, her fur burst into flames first. Only when that was gone did the rest of her burn. Such fun....

She walked over to her weapons chest against the wall beside her closet and started removing her daggers, placing them inside with her sword on top of the chest. She hesitated then for a moment and headed over to the other closet and the things beside it, D'Aego's Elfin armor, Julius' matched swords etched with ancient holy runes and crosses in the hilts, and the collection of butterflies from other planes of existence from Ishmael. The few things she kept to remind herself that someone could love her, could see her as something besides a target or the person who had to protect this place. Remind her that there were a few people who had learned to see the woman in her that needed simply to be loved.

But she stepped away from the items and collected the box inside the closet next to them and started packing them away, knowing that it was long past time she did so. She had to let go of the past. She finally closed the lid and put the box beside the door in the hallway. She'd take it to store in the armory later, after the sun went down.

She gave a soft sigh at the empty space and turned away from it to head to her bed, laying down on top of the covers and wondering if she could get away with a bit of sleep, but knew that her burns would keep her awake for a while. So she simply decided to rest for a bit...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:07 am
Sebastet lead Lio into her room and halted beside the chest at the foot of her bed to face him. She knew she wanted him to take her over, to give her the promise his strength hinted at. But there was something she had to do first.

She reached behind her and grabbed her sword sheath, gave a lift to it and set it on top of the chest. Then she started removing her daggers from forearms and thighs, the final one from the small of her back, all of them landing next to her sword. She did it while keeping her eyes on him, wanting him to know she was doing it while he watched her.

When he started for her, she held up one hand to stop him and grinned as she reached under the waistband of her shorts in the front and pulled one last tiny dagger free and dropped it with the others before giving him a small shrug of one shoulder, "I don't like to be unarmed..." she told him, finding herself a little embarrassed over her blade-fetish for some reason.

Hot Champion_of_Justice

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:40 am
Lio almost pounced her but then she was removing her blades and just when he thought she was done, she pulled out more sharp hardware. He was surprised at how much she had hidden and made a mental note not to surprise her lest he wanted a dagger in his arm.

When she dropped the last dagger he smirked.

"....I can see that. Well I now know not to sneak up on you too much."

He slid a hand over her leathers and admired the design. Too bad it was in his way.

"I will have to buy you a new outfit...I am afraid I am about to ruin it."

He moved then as he was picking her up and tossing her onto her bed before he pounced. Soon, clothes and leathers were shredded and on the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:50 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

In the end, Sebastet laid curled up at his side, her head on his chest with one arm over his waist, her tail laying over their legs. They both sported plenty of claw marks and her body was deliciously sore, her shoulder sporting a bite mark. But she'd been right that they should use her bed. The reinforcements had actually held up.

Her soft purr filled the room as she snuggled into him, drowsing a bit but not fully asleep yet. She couldn't remember a time when she'd been so... free... with a lover before. She didn't have to worry about hurting him, didn't have to hold herself back. He'd practically demanded that she give in to him and let herself go.

She considered so many things to say... but all of it would have ruined the moment with him. She just knew that deep inside, she didn't want him to go. She actually wanted him to stay here, with her, for as long as she could have him. That thought chased her into sleep, a mark of trust to him that she hadn't given to anyone in several hundred years...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:15 pm
A satisfied look was on the male lions face as he yawned. He had an arm draped over her as she snuggled against him, his hand playing with her fur.

Never had he had such a wild ride! Having her underneath him, clawing his back, biting him, and taking all of his girth like no one ever could, he found himself in a euphoric state of mind. It was also amazing she took charge once and rode him hard until he came with a roar. Never had a partner taken charge with him.

It had him smirking.

After he had taken her, he knew he couldn't leave. This female was perfect for him and he knew he had found his mate. He wanted her for his own and he would not allow anyone else to have her. He would work hard at working on opening her heart to him. He would give her the love that had been denied to her.

As she fell asleep, he did as well.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces