Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:43 am
It rests on a floor below the first floor of the Tower, a series of rooms locked below the earth itself. Eastern Jasmine plants were blooming in every room. And in the last room... There was a bed... chains... And a door made of silver-laced steel that could be locked from the outside.

This entire floor was now made to hold Sebastet if-when the seals holding her temper behind ever failed completely.

But it was Sebastet's last hope to keep from killing those she cared for....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:15 pm
Dancer paused outside the door and hesitated to open it, leaning against the wall with his eyes closed as he gave a small sigh. Then he gathered himself for the task ahead and slid the key into the lock, turned it, then entered and locked the door once more from the inside.

Once inside, no sounds escaped. He was in there for hours, though before the door was unlocked again.

This time, Sebastet left the room and left the door open, heading up to her room to get herself dressed. She said nothing, but her eyes showed that she had only been able to leave after doing something she hadn't wanted to do...

A short while later, Dancer left as well and headed slowly up the stairs to his own room. His pants were gone but that wasn't the important part... He was covered in claw marks and bites, injuries that would add new scars to his collection.

He'd known what Sebastet had needed to get control over her temper and had simply done it, though he didn't know if she'd forgive him for making her do it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:04 pm
Alba Derosso

Sebastet tracked a sound she could barely hear down into the basement of the tower but paused just outside her lock-up room with a frown when the sound stopped. She already had her sword in her hand and cautiously opened the door, stepping just inside as her eyes looked the main room over, not quite sure what was going on....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:22 pm
A familiar face was before Sebastet, almost like a ghost from her past. His features were sharp and pale, with long silver hair flowing to his mid back and eyes so blue one could get lost in them. His clothing was dark; a grey shirt underneath a black trench coat littered with glowing marks stitched with gold thread. He sported black pants and boots, and a beautiful katana was strapped to his back. Slowly the man rose from his chair and looked at Sebastet with a tender and loving smile, a look he used to give her so long ago.

"Hey Sebby... Been a long time hasn't it?" He asked softly, slowly stepping into the light so she could see who it really was.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:59 pm
Alba Derosso

Sebastet shook her head and backed out of the room when she saw that face, her emerald eyes wide, "No... You're dead... I saw you die... I saw the sun turn you to ash... You're dead Julius..." she said in a breathy voice from the shock of seeing him like this.

She knew it couldn't be him, not really. He'd had wings right before he died, wings with white feathers. This couldn't be him...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:25 pm
Almost as if her thoughts provoked it, a pair of translucent wings spread from his back as Julius smiled. "Death and I don't agree very well. The sun burned out my impurity, and in doing so I ascended into...... something else. Something more." He replied, his grin widening as he took his coat off and loosened his shirt for her to see the two tiny holes in his collarbone; the spot she bit him in. "I am no longer among the living dead, no longer subject to the sun. I have finally found peace in magic, and in return it gave me new life..... but now I see the truth." His smile turned to a frown as he pointed a finger at her accusingly.

"I tried so hard to return to you, and what do I find? You have moved on, left me in the past like I was a pile of ash to you. I loved you, gave you my blood and my will. In return, I become another memory to you, a skeleton in your ever filing closet of secrets. You could have found a way to bring me back Sebastet! Instead, you found yourself a new lover! And if he dies, will you move on as well? Find a new man to sate your lust and desires?" He yelled, his eyes growing dark and stormy as he shook with anger.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:36 pm
Alba Derosso

Sebastet shook her head and narrowed her eyes in the face of his anger, giving off a low growl as her tail lashed behind her, "That was a thousand years ago, Julius... One thousand and twenty-six, to be exact. Was I supposed to wait forever? I don't do the dark magics that would have been required to bring you back. And event then you would have been nothing but a soulless zombie. You were as dead as you could be Julius. You possessed no 'impurities' before you died, either. Whatever you are now, you are not the man I loved..." she told him through her growl and tightened her hand on the grip of her sword.

Then she did the hardest thing she'd ever done before... She turned her back on him and started back up the stairs. There was no way he could know what that room truly was now, only four people knew of it and none of them would speak of it. But she was not going to get trapped in there with a memory.

"Go back to your afterlife, Julius. You've become the monster you once accused me of being..." she added as she moved up the stairs, clearly intending to leave him where he stood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:50 pm
"DON'T YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME!"

The stairs that Sebastet sought to use slanted forward, becoming a ramp to send her sliding back down to the room, and once she was inside the door slammed shut. Julius had drawn his katana, his face contorted in a scowl. "You claim I am not the man you loved but how dare you claim I am the only monster in this room? How many men have died proclaiming their love to you? How many more will die because of you?" He angrily shouted at her, his hands glowing with pure arcane power. "You are in touch with the Goddess, and she could have brought me back, Instead, I found a better master, one who gave me life and power." His eyes glowed with a powerful but evil energy as his gripped tightened on his sword. "Prepare yourself b***h."  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:57 pm
Alba Derosso

Sebastet slid down and into the room but rolled herself into a low crouch with her sword held out to the side as she glared at him, ignoring his words for now. Everyone knew the gods had their limitations, after all, so his accusations were filled with loop-holes and insanity.

When his hands began to glow, she gave him a feral grin as the room's wards activated and snuffed out his powers, "You should have researched a bit more, Julius... No powers in this room when the door is closed... And it locks automatically... So we're down to swords only," she told him simply then moved in on the attack, her sword a blur as she moved into him.

They both knew she was his better with a blade, it was how she'd beaten him when he'd first attacked her so long ago. So he will have had to have stepped up his game to win this one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:08 pm
Julius would normally have never backed himself into such a losing position, yet his blade seemed to find hers and matched it in a parry. She was fast, yet his speed seemed to match hers as he moved forward to push her away with his shoulder, a smile on his face. "Come now Sebastet, your faster than this. Or has your sword grown soft already?" He asked as he backed away, flourishing his sword and dropping into a strange stance. His sword work was much different than before, his blade steady as he watched her movements.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:22 pm
Alba Derosso
Gonna have to make this one a bit fast too since she has help coming...

Sebastet just shook her head as she dropped back into another low crouch, one hand on the ground and the flat of her sword along her other arm, "You've learned a few skills... Let's just say I was testing you..." she told him simply. He'd always resented her skills, after all.

"But it seems that yours has, indeed, gone soft..." she told him in a teasing purr. Their past sparring had always put him in the 'mood', but this time he was showing no signs of it.

She moved forward, at a more cautious pace, testing his skills better but at a slightly faster pace, however cautious it was. She found herself impressed when he parried every attack as she did the same.

Then she increased the pace and kept moving forward with the attack, forcing him on the defensive for now as they moved around the room, "Come on, Julius... If you have any skills at all, show them to me... Put me in my place..." she taunted him, able to see his temper still lingering there behind his eyes...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:42 pm
Julius matched her for every attack, moving with her as she kept trying to prod and pick at his defenses. Yet despite her attempts to tease and taunt him, his face remained serious and set. She seemed to enjoy the fight, but he continued to keep Sebastet on her toes with quick slashes and parries, using his sword and his body as weapons during their fight. As much as he hated to admit, she was still an amazing fighter. He also could feel that others may show, and the door closed meant he couldn't escape. For now, he just had to hold off until someone could open the door, and stay focused on the fight.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:52 pm
Alba Derosso
Darsto_23

Dancer lead Michael down the stairs. As they went past the first level, though, he told Michael to go back to their room and get the key on the wall just inside his closet and to hurry with it. Then he continued on down the stairs to see what he'd thought he'd find. The door was closed and locked and the sound of sword hitting sword came from inside...

Sebastet had to admit that his skill had improved. Enough that he managed to give her a good slice to her left thigh and her left upper arm. But as the fight continued, she gave him one at his cheek and another at his inner thigh. So they were even for the moment.

As she heard someone moving down the stairs, though, she knew she didn't have very much longer for this fight, that he'd likely run once the door was opened. So she upped the ante on the fight.

She moved in hard and fast, catching his sword with hers as she drove him back then used one leg to sweep his out from under him, driving him to the ground then wrapping them tightly with her tail as she dropped one knee right into his balls. She kept their swords locked, giving him little choice now.

"Now then... Who has your leash, Julius?" she asked him with a hard growl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:03 pm
He struggled beneath her pin, his breath winded from the low blow. But as she tried to grill him, Julius chuckled. " Oh...you will know soon enough. " His wings expanded and wrapped around her, grasping her and pulling her off him so he could get to his feet. " The next time we meet, this will be a fight to the death. "  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:15 pm
Red Gypsy

Alba Derosso

Michael nodded as he went up the stairs in a flash back into there room grabbed the key and hurried back down. He got to the door hearing some movement in there and looked at Dancer "alright ihow do you open this?" Michael asked as he looked back at the door it seemed confusing already.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff