Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Shaman x Enqueri: On the Border Lands.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:06 pm
Players Involved:

Shaman x Enqueri

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:07 pm
Spiritwalker had just woken up early to do usual routine which consisted of meditation and relaxing her muscles. Man, it was good to be alive and well, she thought to herself as she blinked sleepily while looking around her home which was located close to the border lands. Yawning quietly she thought of what she had planned for the day. Scouting the area or possibly going for a walk near the border lands seemed like a good plan to do. That thought in mind she began her way out of her home and wandered towards some plants that looked appetizing and began chatting with the other Peke Na members located around her.

Enqueri was miserable. It all started with running into this horrid little creature that almost killed him by plugging up his nose with an awful scent, then that was quickly followed by zoning on something he heard from what he later found was from a distanced, and then ended with him sneezing his whiskers off by a field of flowers he had to walk threw in order to get to the watering hole as he was thirsty. No currently he found himself in an area he had never been to before and he was getting antsy about it.

Shaman had finally left the others letting them finish the rest of their food and was now currently on her way off road so to speak. She couldn’t have picked a better day to wander around, not to hot and not to cold. It was perfect. Shaman took a deep breath in and out enjoying herself immensely… though a dark thought crossed her mind. Enjoying it with someone else would be even better than being alone. Singing softly as she walked with skip in her step she tried to shake off the gloomy thoughts. No point worrying or feeling sad, eventually the right one will come to her she just had to be patient and wait for him to come.

Enqueri sneezed and rubbed his paw along his nose while looking around wearily. It was often said that if one were to sneeze then someone was talking about another therefore causing the sneeze. He froze when an unknown noise broke him from his thoughts. A female was… talking to herself? He blinked and crept closer to see what was going on. Normally he wouldn’t have bothered but… something about her voice called to him, as corny as that sounded. A pretty little wild dog was—blink—digging? No wait stuck in a mud puddle and some of the things she were saying… He laughed. Boy did they make the ears burn and were a physical impossibility. “You need some help there?”

Everything had been going fine. She had moped around for a bit before deciding enough was enough and that she needed to get away from depressing thoughts. What better way than to venture out for a walk to clear one’s head? Pffft. Bunch of malarkey that had turned out to be and now she found herself caught in a dirty, wet, and deep hole in the ground. “URGH!” As immature as it was Shaman flailed around and cursed for a few minutes… hey she had been allowed it was a shitty way to end to the day. She was about to open her mouth to let out a distressed howl to alert her family or members of the tribe when a chuckle made her stop almost choking on her tongue in fright. “Wow.” The words had slipped out before she could stop them. A handsome full grown leopard was in front of her and he she mention he was handsome? “Why hello there big guy!” She spoke as cheerfully as she could for someone stuck in a giant mud puddle. “Think you can help a fellow wild dog out? I seem to be stuck and… I can’t get out.”

She sure did have a lot of guts asking him to help her out he gave her that. Most that saw him either froze in horror or ran away from the danger that was him. His scowl tended to project a fierce image. He tilted his head before being a smart a** saying, “You seem to be handling things just fine.” A look of sadness crossed his face and to his horror… were those melty-doggy-tear-eyes? Baw. “Alright, alright I’ll help you.” He said before muttering. “Damn you tears.” He looked around for a large stick or vine he could use to pull her out.

Shaman sighed with relief that the male wasn’t going to leave her here to rot. “Spiritwalker.” She watched with amusement as he turned back to look at her questioningly. “It’s my PekeNa name and PekeNa being the name of my tribe.” She watched as he nodded in understanding before he went back to looking around. “Wai-wait! Where are you going?!” Shaman watched as her would be hero started to wander off.
“Great.” She mumbled when no reply was received. She shivered as the mud wasn’t exactly warm and sighed happily as well as with relief when he came back with a vine. “Oh I see what you are going to do! Great idea big guy!”

He semi-tuned out the non-stop chatter of Spiritwalker and what kinda name was that? To focus on the matter at hand. Sharp blue eyes widen at his luck. He spotted the vine a few feet away and wandered out of sight. He tested the strength before cutting it with his claws and carried it with his teeth towards the wild dog. “My name is Enqueri not ‘big guy’ wild dog.” He spoke once his mouth was empty and wrinkled his nose with distaste at being called a giant unknowingly to him that nickname would stick for the rest of his life.

“Oh sorry about that Enqueri,” Her tail sort of drooped a little before perking up, it would be a challenge but she would try to make friends with this prickly fellow. Maybe he just needed a friend or someone he could count on and she was nothing but loyal! “I’m Spiritwalker silly not ‘wild dog’… well I AM a wild dog but that is not my name.” She paused almost shyly. “But you can also call me Shaman.”

“Alright… Shaman. I’m going to pull at the count of three.” Enqueri said once he had tossed the vine at her gently. He words were muffled by the vine, “One…two…three!” Than yanked with all his might, muscles bunching at the strain. “There we go.” He let out a laughing gasp and patted the muddy Shaman on her shoulder. “That wasn’t too bad.” What an odd way to meet someone and unwittingly a smile wouldn’t leave his usually frowny face.
END.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas