Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Ooyama Village Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:41 am
A peaceful village that is attacked by demons occasionally.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:09 pm
Lorelei
Infection Survivalist
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Post Status:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Lorelei
Infection Survivalist
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Post Status:

Lorelei sank gently in the cool waters of a spring alongst the Riverside, her hair pressed tightly against the open pores of her backside. It was such a relief to get the stench of burning wood and scorched flesh from her body. There was a silent innocence embedded in her gaze as she continued to wash herself closely. She knew Myuun wasn't too far off, orders from Myuun made sure that she was not too far off from the gentleman, although she could tell he wasn't the type to try and take advantage of a free show unlike other perverse individuals she knew of back home. Boys are so childish she thought to herself.

It was moments like these that she cherished, the times when she could enjoy her body to herself, instead of some twisted demon bent on turmoil and pain. Her eyes glanced over to the mute who had been tapping the edge of his finger against the bladed end of his tonfa. Although she had whim attack many people, she never actually witnissed him kill anyone with his weapons. She held her thoughts for a few moments before deciding to proceed without her question. "He isn't going to let me return home...is he?" she questioned solemnly, a slight elevation in her voice which indicated she already knew the answer. The silent man closed his eyes, his back perched against a tree as he faced the opposite direction of her bathing. Lorelei could clearly see Myuun shake his head negatively, he knew Kyuub was not one for merchant and would probably dispose of the girl the moment he saw a fitting vessel.

Lorelei sighed gently to herself, she hated herself for following Kagome here. If it weren't for her being nosey, she's wouldn't be I this predicament in the first place. "So he's not going to let me leave alive. May I ask you one favor?" she said as her voice began to tremble, it was hard holding back tears, and Myuun could tell how much she had been shaken by the statement. He silently nodded to her, keeping his face looking opposite her. "I would at least like to see my family again...at least once more."Myuun folded a few strands of lengthy hair behind his ear. There was a long pause between the two, and Loree began to feel her heart sink more and more by the second. At last, Myuun nodded in aggreance, placing g his hand over his heart. He silently swore to allow her to see her kin at least once more, and he wood make good on his promise, as he always does.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jiji Nanoya

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
¤ Armourous Monk - Miroku

User Image
User Image

Where?: Manor at Ooyama village
Who?: People
What?: Exersizing a demon - thinking about Sango and his curse
Mine?: Multiple suitras, staff, coin purse, prayer beads, robes.

User Image

"After Naraku is dead and all of this is over with. Would you...come and live with me, Sango? Would you bear my children?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Has anyone stopped to wonder why in the world Miroku has not been seen in action all role play? There are...reasons why he has been absent from action. He is in fact no where near Kaede's village, but during the time of peace before the kidnapping, he answered a call for a holy priest or a monk to come exersize a demon that has possessed their princess in a rich manor. Yes, typical of the monk to be off acting the perverted hero while everyone else is in mortal peril. If anything, if the job prooved to be successful in the hope that the princess is indeed a lovely maiden to behold then he would be able to enjoy her company and feast on wealth and good food, enjoy a nice hot bath and the leizure company of the ladies. Oh yes that would have been heaven... ^_~. Except that the princess had been a young maiden who is overweight and not at all like he had hoped. The demon possessing her had been a rabbit demon which he disposed of and warded the manor with his holy suitras. He had a good meal and a hot soak none the less and was even paid for the job. He did not even have a need to use his cursed hand in the job. He would prefur it like that however, one day the wind tunnel will consume his body like the curse had done so to his father and his grandfather before him. Not until Naraku is killed will he be free of this curse.

Ignorant of recent news of what has been going on, Miroku accepted an inivitation for the Lord of this village to stay the night, he would be traveling in the morning to return to Lady kaede's village. The princess is of course taken by him, but he is not interested in her anymore, he has particular tastes in women. So he figured that he would wonder around the village to find some other fine maidens to share his company with. As he walked around the paths between buildings, he began to wonder how Sango is doing, he had been gone for several days, he had to take one of Kaede's horses to travel to this far village. He would of course have just walked here but there is need to continue search for Naraku so he intended to make this a quick trip. However as usual one thing let to another and he could not help himself but to relax a little himself. Flirting with other women and earning the group some money. A sudden thought of Sango's cold glare sent shivers down his spine, she would always trail him when they found a village and check him when he began to shamelessly flirt with other beautiful maidens. He cares for Sango very much, she is different then all of these other women, he fights along side her and can therefore not treat her as well as any ordinary woman. And yet, his feelings for her are strong enough that he would put his own life in danger to protect hers. With that determination, he had, many times consumes Naraku's poisoness insects through his wind tunnel to protect Sango.

The Amarous Monk is lost in thought as he passes a couple sitting by a tree a little bit to the left of the center of town.

[OOC]

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:44 pm
Lorelei
Infection Survivalist
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Post Status:

The young woman sank childishly into the water, petting the ripples tease the bridged portion of her carefully sculpted nose. Her parents had always told her that the heavens took very careful detail into how she was produced, but she didn't believe that one bit. Naturally, she knew some were created with the advantage of beauty, and those that weren't ended up doing peoples homework while the pretty ones batted their eyes. It was true, she hated pretty girls. It was partially the reason Lorelei had stalked Kagome those many days ago. See, Loree had a big crush on a fellow named Joku, who dot he'd Loree with his schoolwork while he chased head over heels after Kagome. It made her sick. She just wanted to pound the girls face in a little. Yet, she never had the nerve to strike Kagome simply for doing nothing.

Her damp red tips floated shyly in the water as she turned to face Myuun, whom had still been facing the other direction, his fingers had stopped tapping against his blade. "Nighty Night." she said with a slight smirk as she stood her whole height. The moon reflected elegantly across the surface of the water creating a shimmering excellent she was unaccustomed to. The water level was pressed to her chest, barely above the midway point. She could feel her fingertips beginning to prune, she hated that aspects so made it a clear initiative to exit the water sometime soon.

In a very light and lovely tone, Loree began to softly hum to herself. It often seemed to calm her in stressful times, but the real reason was because it reminded her of her mother back home. How she missed her family and friends, even that annoying school. She'd practically give anything to return to those days. She stared at her hands which let soft drops of water slip from them. "Why did it have to turn out this way?" she spoke quietly, not even looking up to see the traveling man strutting across the way.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jiji Nanoya

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

Who?: Lorelei
What?: Meeting another pretty maiden

User Image

"After Naraku is dead and all of this is over with. Would you...come and live with me, Sango? Would you bear my children?"

It had been the sound of music that pulled Miroku out of his thoughts, soft music, a woman humming a soft tune. Drawn by the sound he looked around curiously until he spotted the source. He had left the main traffic of the center of town off to the side till he came near a river and then spotted a young dark haired beauty bathing in the cool spring waters. My, my what a beauty. He thought with a smile taking a moment to admire the young maiden bathing out in the open as she is. He couldn't help staring, being the perverted monk that he is. Rarely does he get to view such beauty, if Sango ever caught him peeping on her in a hot spring then he'd end up with a walloping bruise the size of her fist on his head for the view. He coughed a little and pretended to examine the fruits hanging from the fruit tree he stood by, he is the nearest person to this woman.

[OOC]

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:13 pm
Lorelei
Infection Survivalist
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Post Status:
Loree played with the tip of her hair, running her finger through the red tips as she sang lowly to herself. Truthfully, she was tired of being of being in the water, as per the result of wrinkling fingertips. As she began to turn to exit, a small cough could be heard, and it was close. A slight hint of worry filled her heart as she suddenly turned, spalshing a bit in the water. Myuun was a mute, there was no way he could have been the individual coughing. She sank herself into the water to assure no one could see anything vital.

Her light red eyes shot left to right, up until she notices a robed man standing beside a tree. It looked as if he was paying attention to the fruit, and not her at all. The man was tall compared to her height. There was a subtle look about him, not one that made her fear for her life, not to mention Myuun would wake in a flash if she screamed for help. Where did he come from? she thought to herself. She carefully moved closer to the edge. "…eh...how long have you been standing there?" she asked shyly. She didn't feel comfortable without clothing around strangers and her towel had been neatly folded alongside her shorts and her tube top cloak. "Could you please turn around? I need to dress."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
:  

Jiji Nanoya

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:35 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

There is a splashing sound as his cough startled the young woman making her look around for the source of the sound, he had just knocked a couple of ripe looking apples with the end of his staff out of the tree, catching them deftly with one hand. The dark haired maiden had just come up to the edge of the water peering at him, "…eh...how long have you been standing there?" He smiled, inwardly glad she isn't a violent one like Sango or even Kagome would have reacted to a peeping tom. He smiled over at her, "Only long enough to admire a beautiful woman." he spook cheekily with his charming smile, always willing to start a conversation with flattery. He noticed her dark eye color with a bit of red in it, and fervently hoped that she is not a demon.

"Could you please turn around? I need to dress." He nodded with a gentlemanly additute, "Of course, your pardon my lady." He would swat a couple more fruit out of the tree as he kindly turned his back on her to let her dress. A pervert yes, one to take advantage of a woman in a disrespectful manner, no. He had enough of the fruit to use in flirting with the young woman perhaps offering a couple to share. He wished he had some flowers to go with the gift but it will have to do.

[OOC]

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:07 pm
Lorelei
Infection Survivalist
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Post Status:
Quickly Loree pulled herself out of the water, snagging her towel almost instantly as she wrapped the top around her chest. Her damp hair covered most of her shoulders. "Only long enough to admire a beautiful woman." H..He couldn't be talking about me. she thought bashfully as she watched him carefully. He truly was a handsome individual, his smile being deceptively innocent.

So far, the man had shown nothing but a sense of charm. She was accustomed to the usual perverse actions, so having someone call her beautiful did wonders for her declining self esteem. She slipped her bottoms on beneath the towel so that she wouldn't be completely bare beneath. Upn seeing that the male had been striking a tree, she removed her towel and slipped her top over her bareness.

Her clothing had been a bit more revealing than the traditional maidens of this era. She wore a tube top along with mid thigh shorts. This much exposure of skin would cause the natives to believe her a harlot, but on the contrary, she had very little interaction with males whatsoever. Her interest however was piqued by the robed male, it would be nice to have someone to talk to that actually spoke back or that hadn't been trying to use her body for total domination. "Thank you for the compliment, your kinda cute yourself. Are you from around here?" she asked sheepishly. She made sure that the towel covered majority of her facial expression, for there was a slight blush that was apparent.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jiji Nanoya

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Her clothing had been a bit more revealing than the traditional maidens of this era. She wore a tube top along with mid thigh shorts. When it was appropriate to look around at her, Miroku is struck with a curiosity, those clothes were not the fashion of this era. Could she be someone from Kagome's time? It is a possibility, and if she is then perhaps he should take her with him back to Kaede's village to see Kagome. "Thank you for the compliment, your kinda cute yourself. Are you from around here?" He smiled at the return compliment and boldly moved nearer to her, offering an apple to her. "I'm just a wondering Monk. I actually answered the summons for a monk or a priest to exersize a demon that had been possessing the princess at the richest manor in this village. The danger is dealt with, I should be returning to those I am in company with in another village. My name is Miroku by the way and if you don't mind me asking, young maiden..." He could not help himself, he acts like this around any pretty girl. He took her hands into his and smiled at her hopefully.

"Would you be willing to bear my child?" xD

[OOC]

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:41 am
Lorelei
Infection Survivalist
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Post Status: Loree stopped attempt!ing to dry her hair as she noticed Miroku slipping his arm forward towards her. He had offered her a fruit, not the sort of gift a male normally provided a young woman, buT the gesture was more than she could have hoped for. She reached for his offering slowly, taking the fruit gently from his grasp. firebrick]"Well aren't you the little charmer." her tone filled with an enthusiasm that seemed to enjoy his gentlemanly demeanor.

Her smile continued to shine brilliantly in the night sky, until he mentioned he was some sort of exorcist. Loree felt a small knot fishing around in her gut. The moment was bittersweet at best. One hand, he could possibly force Kyuub out of her system, andshe could return to being a regular student in her era. However...Kyuub would cause her so much pain if he ever discovered her trying to escape. Kaede's Village?!? I can't possibly go back there what if...

Her thoughts were penetrated as warm hands cupped the backside of her very own hands. The warmth of them alone gave Loree a small rush of adrenaline. Did he just ask...to bare his children?" Loree however seemed a little less than enthusiastic about the statement. "Oh, I get it. Try to ease your way onto a unsuspecting woman. You're just like the rest of the jerks at school." Loree yanked away from Miroku's grip,dropping the fruit he had just offered her as a ploy. She didn't want to wake up Myuun, but she wasn't very tough without the aid of Kyuub who had been in slumber. Her eyes however, grew a bit smaller. Their size decreased as the red tint deepened, similar to a Ruby oasis.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━!

Jiji Nanoya

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:40 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Oh, I get it. Try to ease your way onto a unsuspecting woman. You're just like the rest of the jerks at school." Loree yanked away from Miroku's grip,dropping the fruit he had just offered her as a ploy. She didn't want to wake up Myuun, but she wasn't very tough without the aid of Kyuub who had been in slumber. Her eyes however, grew a bit smaller. Their size decreased as the red tint deepened, similar to a Ruby oasis. Her reaction had been a tad colder then he had hoped, she didn't slap him like Sango would have done, well he hasn't really gotten touchy with her yet. "No need to be like that, I am a gentleman at heart I assure you." He said good naturedly and stood strait and planted his staff into the ground beside him. He thought he sensed a presence within her, could she be possessed by a demon? or was she really not human? Well until she showed violent super natural powers to him he won't do anything to her. Well...anything that involved exorcism.

He would turn and pick up the fruit she dropped, coincidentally standing beside her instead of in front of her face the same direction as she. "You mentioned school? I beg your pardon if I am mistaken, but would you be from an alternate timeline? Say 500 years into the future? It is just that those clothes aren't well known in this era, and I have a friend who is also from another time period."

[OOC]

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:28 am
Lorelei
Infection Survivalist
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Post Status:
Loree was being rude to the monk. As she heard him speak his peace, she realized thar she shouldn't have jumped the gun to judge him. Afterall, he was being nothing but courteous to her. The man made his way beside her, and she openly welcomed him room.

Surprised swept over her when Miroku spoke out about timeliness and the different era. Majority of dwellers in this era had no idea that one could travel through time, so most of her pleas for assistance were thought of as idle banter or plain insanity. Loree took no time to think about anything other than Kagome at the time. "No kidding?!? You know about the future?" she spoke out in an anxious tone. Please tell me he knows how to get me back. Lorelei attempted to take Miroku by his hand to lead him away from the sleeping assassin. "Please come with me." she whispered to him, a look of severity locked in her expression. [/
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jiji Nanoya

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:11 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Surprised swept over her when Miroku spoke out about timeliness and the different era. Majority of dwellers in this era had no idea that one could travel through time, "No kidding?!? You know about the future?" she spoke out in an anxious tone. Miroku taking a little surprised himself only nodded before the girl took his hand and hurried him away from a sleeping individual. "Please come with me." He stumbled to his feet, catching himself on his staff and looked at her as he pulled on his hand. a look of severity locked in her expression, he nodded after a short pause. "Okay." He would let her lead him away from the area, probably out of ear shot of the sleeping male.

[ooc: sorry short, but not much to go on.]

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image

Sayu ignored the images of her copy. She was doing good. Focusing her attention on the couple before her, she eyed them thoughtfully. She could feel the darkness in the girl. She would be useless to her. The monk however. That was a different story. Her dark eyes glittered. He would do for her purpose. First she had to lure him away. Her power pulsed. Then it was sealed away. Moving deeper into the trees, she decided she would await the completion of their talk. Once the girl left, she would lure the monk in. The pulse of her power was meant to awaken the darkness within the girl.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas