Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:44 pm
It's coming here to Puerto Rico! emotion_jawdrop

They started selling tickets I might actually go to this,has anyone here ever been to Comic con?how's it like?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:55 pm
I'd assassinate public figures to go to a Comic Con.

Ok, maybe not because that sounds extremely hard and I'm very lazy. But, understand......I really want to go to a Comic Con.

Congrats on them having one in Puerto Rico now! It may be super small to start off with, but it has the potential to grow HUGE so long as people attend!  

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:28 pm
I've only ever been to my local anime convention. I would love to go to one of the bigguns. It would be hella expensive though. Travel, badges, stuff, hotel, etc. @__@'' It's like a nerdy vacation.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:28 pm
Here in Texas there is the "Austin Comic-Con" every October i've heard its a blast,but never been might some day.

Only been to SanJapan and last year went to RealmsCon,but there are tons of them around.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:36 pm
/too cheap to attend

Though one of these days I am going to go to Tuscon's Wild Wild West Con.

...if I can be bothered to spare the gas driving out there D:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 pm
I'm going to the New York Comic Con in October with a couple of friends. We've started a tradition of going to cons as trips together. I've been to FanExpo and Anime North in Toronto, and they were both excellent. I expect good things from NYCC, since it is one of the bigger cons.

Sidenote:
We have a local convention here called Sci-Fi on the Rock, which only started six years ago, so it is fairly small. But if people keep attending, they grow fast. One of the first years of SFOTR they got Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) as a guest, and last year they had David Nykl (Stargate Atlantis) and Robert Axelrod (Power Rangers). Often they get actors (of smaller parts) from Star Trek or shows like Battlestar Galactica and Stargate.

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:41 am
I was going to go to Comic-con in Cali this year was ready to be online to buy my tickets then said to heck with that and instead drove down to a wolf sanctuary in New Mexico and spent all my monies. XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:00 pm
I was going to go to the East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention on May 19th but not only was I getting sick, but I completely forgot it was going on. gonk Well at least I didn't end up spreading my illness. I just wish the vertigo and bronchitis would go away already.  

Commander Sigma

Mega Man-Lover

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:43 pm
I wanna go to NYCC so bad augjkdfk

i'll have to settle for Dragon*Con and Anime Weekend Atlanta, and Otakon.

lol which i can't even afford

but my friends still have me make them cosplays for them  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:46 pm
NYCC is majorly fun. i went last year and shared a table with friends and sold comics and zines and stuff. ill be doing the same thing again this year, actually!!!

so like

if any of yall are gonna be at NYCC

stop by my table and lets hang  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Tsukita-chan

Demure Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:36 pm
this weekend is the Comic Con here in Santiago (Chile)
isn't that big as other places... but the actor of Star Wars, Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian) will be visiting the event, Margot Kidder (Lois Lane in the old Superman series), international comic artists (Norm Breyfogle, DC Comics) and one of the actor of twilight, Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen)... LOL

sadly I wont go.. I hope next years will be a better Con and bigger o 3o  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:42 pm
-criez-
New Zealand always gets left out.

But yay for you guys.
GET TICKETS AND ENJOY YOUR BUTT OFF  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200