Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ B U R N :: the everything guild ]

Back to Guilds

The Everything Guild... For Everyone, Everywhere. Designed with you in mind, to help you make the very most out of your Gaia experience! 

Tags: charity, contests, reality, advice, gold 

Reply - Roleplay -
ℂɧᾱςεɖ [[O/NA]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image
✘ OPEN/NOT ACCEPTING!
✘ Semi-Literate to Advanced-Literate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image
Plot

✘ The government has power. Lots of it. They can control almost everything we know of; media, education. People. They can stop rumors and news from spreading, and replace them with lies. They did that then, and they still do it today.

Sixty-two years ago, the government told us that there was no such thing as the supernatural. We were all humans. All the same. We had no abilities. They lied. The supernatural existed. There were people with abilities. They were shapeshifters; people with the ability to turn into an animal. They deemed these people anomalies, oddities. Monsters. Therefore, they got rid of them. Hunted them down like animals and cruelly killed them. And then they stopped the media from spreading the world; newspapers, tv shows, radio. The world never knew about the shapeshifters.

They thought that they had killed off the shapeshifters to extinction. They were wrong. Some of the shapeshifters escaped the government's assassins. A handful of shapeshifters were able to stay alive, and avoid being noticed by them. But they can only hide for so long. The government has found out, and are pursuing them again. Their only hope is to find eachother, band together, and protect eachother from the government.

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image
Rules

Follow Gaia ToS and MY rules. If you are an experienced roleplayer, you know how this goes. Follow the rules.
Please be literate. If you don't know where to put a period and which words to capitalize, don't join.
Decorate your posts. They don't have to be overly fancy. A picture and name is all I need. Please, no bright colors either. They give everyone headaches.
No children! This is a [somewhat] realistic roleplay. Children cannot survive on their own. Your character must be at least sixteen years old.
Anime pictures. I just like them more.
No God-Moding. I cannot begin to tell you how much I hate people like that. Just, please, don't do it.
Don't go MIA. Please, when you join this roleplay, I hope you have enough interest to carry it on at least past the third page. It really saddens me when people just stop replying. If you're going to be Missing in Action for a long period of time, PM me.
Send me your profile through PM. To make sure you read the rules, title the PM "
They're hunting me..."
What's the magic word? To make sure you read the rules, put "
The government must be stopped."
Be creative! I love drama. Really. Just bring it in by the truckload. Any plot twists or storylines you'd like to have in the roleplay, PM me and we'll discuss it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image
✘ Skeletons

Your character can only turn into ONE animal. It cannot be a mythical animal or an extinct animal. Other than that, you can choose.

What's the Magic Word?

[align=center]ANIME PICTURE HERE[/align]
[size=10]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][b]Username: [/b][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][b]Character Name: [/b][/color] Middle name included, please.
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][b]Age: [/b][/color]Remember, you cannot be younger than sixteen years!
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][b]Animal: [/b][/color]Please provide a picture as well, in link form.
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][b]Description: [/b][/color]Sentences please. Describe your character.
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][b]Personality: [/b][/color] Be creative! And remember, you may NOT god-mode! Your character cannot be perfect! Make sure he/she has some flaws!
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][b]Biography: [/b][/color] It doesn't have to be a sob story. However, if you want it to be, by all means go ahead! Remember, I love drama.
[/size]

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
Accepted Shapeshifters

Aghaveagh "Vee" McMurphy - Arctic Wolf
played by T_trees_T

Maj. Andrew Bruin - Grizzly Bear
played by T_trees_T

Richard Bayard - Friesian Stallion
played by Irako of the Desert

Harley Johnson
played by Irako of the Desert

Bithiah Bubastis - Leopard
played by SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Dex Malone - Fox
played by Xx-Samu Kimi-xX

Kiacy Khalid - Ocelot
played by Sweet Ironic Irony

Allen Web - Black Mamba
played by Masten December

Alexa "Alex" Smith - White Tiger
played by ZombieeRaverr98

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image
Setting

✘ It's the year of 2012 in the United States. Spring is just starting, ice just finished melting. The Shapeshifters are spread across the country, but destiny will put them together in a small, quaint forest in Indiana. From there, the story begins.

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image
More Info

✘ A shapeshifter's abilities are not limited to just being able to transform into a certain animal. Along with its body, the shapeshifter receives the animal's abilities as well, both in and out of transformation. That doesn't mean that if their transformation is a bird, they can fly while they are in human form. The animal D.N.A. within the shapeshifter heightens their senses, meaning that they have enhanced hearing, smell, sight, etc. Unfortunately, if the animal's senses are duller than the average human's, then their senses as well will go down.

The shapeshifter also adopts certain characteristics of their animal. Shapeshifters share unique characteristics and behaviors with their animal.

[[To stop any god-moders from getting ideas, if your animal happens to be one with amazing strength, like a gorilla or a grizzly bear, your human's strength is only raised slightly, not to the full amount of strength your animal has! Only when you transform will you fully get that strength!]]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image
Reserved

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points