Hayfever & the shy (Nicolai and Pandora) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image Nicolai walked down the familiar path for his evening walk. He was as usual trying to avoid the blooming plants as much as possible though his constant sneezing meant that his attempts had been in vain. Pulling out a small handkerchief, he blew his nose and looked around miserably. 'Ugh...' He thought to himself. How he missed the months when things weren't blooming and making him sound stuffy and constantly sneezing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image
Pandora had decided that today was a nice day for a walk. Well not that she could actually walk, more like a hovering day. She chuckled at her own pun and began to hum her favrite song softly. As she hovered down the path she focused on the sounds all around her. The wind through the trees, the birds chirping and the sneezing. Sneezing...? She stopped and looked around. "Who could have sneezed?" she wondered. " Probably just my imagination.... get a grip Pandora. It's not like you're being stalked" she mentally chidded herself and forced herself to begin humming again.  

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 pm
Stopping a moment, he looked around. This was interesting.. it was a new path.. one he couldn't quite remember ever taking.. then again.. didn't' most things look different in the evening? Carefully, turned down the path making sure his antlers didn't catch on any branches. He'd already had one ordeal of it this week. That had been rather embarrassing. Stepping on a few twigs, he continued down the new path, stopping only when another sneezing fit took hold of him. "Ah.. Ah... AHCHOO!" The large sneeze blurted out causing him to stumble backwards to land on a bush.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:20 pm
She was definitely sure she had heard a sneeze this time. And just as she came around the curb of the small winding path it was she who got scared. Something... SOMEONE fell on the bush right in front of her!! "Eeeep!!" She let out a surprised scream and hurriedly covered her mought with one hand. She quickly floated behind the closest tree and peeked out to see what or who it was. "Vanish... flee... hide..." her mind was screaming at her. But for some reason her curiosity got the best of her common sense and all she could do was stay behind the tree and hope the other fae hadn't heard or seen her.  

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:26 pm
"Ahchoo!" He sniffled and scrambled to gt up, his antler catching on something. "Oh for the love of..." He muttered and bent his head down, trying to get his antlers unstuck. "Seriously? Twice in the same week?" He muttered to himself in slight exasperation. Giving another tug, he managed to get himself out of the mess it had been in though he stumbled into the tree the other fae had been hiding behind. Sighing he rubbed the back of his head and looked around. no one seemed to be around but he had heard a scream of surprise. "Hello? I didn't mean to scare you.. who ever you are..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:40 pm
He didn't seem like a mean fae. Of course none of them looked mean and still were mean to her when they saw her. But this poor one seemed to be having a hard time. He managed to get untagled from the bush only to stumble on the tree. Pandora stiffled a giggle. She wasn't making fun of him but the whole scenario looked funny. "Should I stay quiet?" she wondered. "Or maybe give it a try?"
"There's nothing to loose...." she thought. "I am here... you just surprised me it's all" she said but still stayed behind the tree. "Please stay there,I don;t want to scare you away" she added hoping he wouldn't want to see her closer.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:04 pm
'Stay here?' He thought to himself. "Um... sure.. but why? not afraid of me are you?" He frowned some. He baffled him to think that some one might find him scary. It just was a strange notion.. He was just a good fae.. not like the more sinister faes about.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 am
There was no reason to be afraid of him, she could se it. But he would probaly run for his dear lie the second he saw her. "No, I'm not afraid of you. You seem like a nice fae." she answered peeking at him again.

Still she was curious as to why he had come down this path, it wasn't one that many faes used unless you wanted to go deep into the forest. "Speaking of that, what brings a fae like you down to the woods at this hour?" she asked. She knew that in a couple more hours there would be lots of different kinds of faes roaming about, not all of them were good either.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 pm
iSexy_Goddess

Nicolai thought on the question some. Sure there were things of darker natures out in the woods often.. but he had always been so laid back he didn't see the point in making waves with them. Shrugging some, he spoke. "Just my routine evening stroll.. though I didn't remember seeing this path so I decided to stray from the norm and take a peek."

He took a chance, turning around, he attempted to catch a peek at her, to see just what manner of fae he'd been speaking to. "What about you miss?" It was then that it dawned on him that they hadn't introduced themselves. "I'm Nicolai by the way..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:20 pm
lysia_nyteblade

And here she thought she was the only one taking strolls at this hour. It made her chuckle. "It's not a very used path, this one. Not many faes want to go deeper into these woods, and very little want to come out too." she spoke. It was nice having someone to talk to, it had been a huge while since she had spoken to another being, unless you counted the forest animals and herself.

Being so distraught by the conversation, and her sight roaming the tree tops, she didn;t notice when the faemoose turned around to see her. "My name is Pandora, nice to me... I mean talking to you, Nicolai. I, well, I was just enjoying a short stroll too..." she was answering when she turned her gaze to him again. Her voice trailed off when she saw he was looking at her. Swiftly she hid behind the tree and became invisible. How had she been so careless?.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:10 pm
iSexy_Goddess

Nicolai had a moment to manage a small smile before she vanished. 'Vanish?' he thought. Moving, he looked around, frowning. "Hello? I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to make you go..." She'd been interesting and though he'd heard stories of the undead... he'd never had the privilege of meeting one before. "Pandora? Please don't flee..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 pm
lysia_nyteblade

He was standing right in front of her now. And on top of it he was calling her back. Wasn't he afraid? "I'm still here. I didn't mean to... well I did mean to vanish. But not because of you... usually people flee from me... I uhh..." she said calmly hopefully not scaring him.

She became visible again and looked down fiddling with her fingers and a strand of her ebony black hair. "Sorry for rambling, but it's not usual for someone who has taken a glimpse at me to still want to talk to me..." she added with a shy smile.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:22 pm
iSexy_Goddess

He cracked a small smile. "Why should I run? Sure.. you're a um.." Taps his chin in thought and blowing his nose in the handkerchief. "Sorry bout that.. but you're a banshee aren't you? Wile you're the first I've met.. you don't see so spooky to me.. so why run? Besides.. I know a young fae who'd positively delight in meeting a banshee.. she's rather hung up on some old fairytale her parents fed her as a young one before they vanished though..." He scratched the back of his head realizing he'd been rambling now. "Sorry bout that..." He chuckled lightly and sniffled some.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:31 pm
lysia_nyteblade

Pandora smiled at him and cheered up a little. "Well you see, not many faes like to bump into one of our kind for fear that we bring them bad news. But not all of us appear only when burdened with ill news." she explained.

She giggled a bit."It's alright. What kind of fairytale?" she asked with curiosity gleaming in her eyes. Nicolai was someone really nice to talk to.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:39 pm
iSexy_Goddess

Nicolai nodded in understanding. "Oh well.. It's a bit difficult to explain her strange old stories..." He said scratching his head and trying to think on how to explain it best. Finally he settled for trying to make himself all small like the tiny female and spoke, mimicking the girl's Irish accent. "Nico.. There be the banshee.. her wails some times let you know about the passing of a family member.. but be ye warned should you come upon one and see her cry..." Smiling he stood up, shaking his head some."She's small... but a real spitfire when you get her going. Say's it's all from her Irish roots..."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff