Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

General setting: The Lotus Pavilion is actually a series of floating pavilions, small in size, that hover over the water, covered in hundreds, thousands of blossoming lotus and lotus leaves. The bridges arch over the water, connecting to each other in series. This is considered a ceremonial spot for lovers, though it is often cleared during banquet hours for the Imperial family. Currently, there is noone around, the area is practically abandoned.

OOC

gaia_crown [General ORP Mechanics] : This is an ORP THREAD FOR ALL. When visiting the thread, you may choose to roll a 100-sided dice, if you do so you may match your dice roll to the results below. Roleplay out your actions.
- You can only roll three times a day in ANY OF THE ORP THREADS ON ANY ISLE though you may continue rping as long as you would like in any threads on any isle.
gaia_crown [ Exiting and Entering the Thread ] : You can only be in one thread at a time. Make sure to mark your character as [ENTERING] and then [EXITING] so everyone knows!
gaia_crown [ Quote your Target! ] : QUOTE WHOMEVER YOU ARE TALKING TO.
gaia_crown [ Communications Devices ] : Communications devices work in this area!

biggrin ice Rolls:

1-20: Your student looks up at the roof of the pavilion. The picture seems peaceful, but there seems to be one painting oddly out of place: of a Conquest member slaughtering several what look like humans rather graphically. It catches your eye for a second longer. OOC: You obtain TWO Four Clans points which you can redeem in OOCLY.

21 - 40: You notice several hundred footsteps that seem to have marched away from the pavilion as if there was a large evacuation rather recently.

41 - 60: The pavilion area seems rather restricted and you notice that several sections, especially ones leading to the Imperial Palace, have been closed and gated off.
OOC: You obtain ONE Four Clans point which you can redeem in OOCLY.

61 - 80: A little beyond the pavilion seems to be a small military training field, but it is currently abandoned.
OOC: You obtain ONE Four Clans point which you can redeem in OOCLY.

81- 100: You notice how elaborate all the decorations are: even the detail in the wooden carvings in the pillar. You look up at the ceiling and realize along with the unique tiles, they are all gilded with delicate gold and jade. It seems this clan spares nothing when it comes to the smallest attention to detail.

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 66 Total: 66 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:22 pm
[[Entering]]
Wow. There was a lot of water..and islands...and rocks. Shehk couldn't help but stand at the edge of the water, staring out into the blue of the water and sighing a bit. It seemed like use of their phones wasn't limited anymore, so with that in mind she pulled out her phone to type in the quick message she'd been intending to:

Blade Kuroda
Text to Jericho: The trip home has been delayed by unforeseen circumstances. Some sort of meeting? The timing worries me, but I figured I'd give you a heads up so you don't expect us back and then get nothing.

After hitting 'Send' on the message she looked up towards one of the islands that was quite far off. It looked kind of like some sort of training field, and yet.....

She didn't see anybody on it. Maybe they were having a day off?

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Avian Serpentine rolled 1 100-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-100)

Avian Serpentine

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:39 pm
[ Entering ]
Quote:
1-20: Your student looks up at the roof of the pavilion. The picture seems peaceful, but there seems to be one painting oddly out of place: of a Conquest member slaughtering several what look like humans rather graphically. It catches your eye for a second longer. OOC: You obtain TWO Four Clans points which you can redeem in OOCLY.

This place looks a lot nicer then Clyde had expected, but he probably shouldn't be surprised since their lessons include shoes and trying to tame[?] fancy a** birds. Looking around, he decided to take a closer look at the pavilion. The place was relatively serene and, looking up, a single picture hangs there for absolutely no reason what so ever (or so he believes anyways).

The picture itself was...not dinner material.

"...Are those humans they're killing in that picture?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:50 pm
Sammy felt the gravel crunch under her feat curiously, it was different moving in her boots again, though she still wore her robes. She too ventured towards the edge of the water. She lifted her phone a again pouting, Siddie hadn't responded yet, but no sense nagging her right?

Part of her wished to be at Invicitus' home again, she would have loved a chance to see the koi pond properly. The pavilion would do in the meantime.

Miliardo Kason

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:59 pm
It was so nice to be back. She never wanted to leave. Though Junko did find it strange how..empty the Pavilion was now; it had been livelier before when she had been staying. What had the second week been like?

Nevertheless Junko had found some crackers somewhere, don't ask where, and stopped at the edge of the the water. She adjusted her skirt a bit, pushing back her sleeves as she leaned close to the water's edge and crushed a cracker in her hand, tossing the pieces out into the water. The koi came to life, splashing the water a bit as they scrambled for the cracker bits. Junko giggled, crushing another cracker to repeat the motion. So cute!

Before she knew it someone else was approaching and she looked up to see who it was, perking up when she realized it was Sammy. "Oh! Sammy! Hello~!" Junko turned, brushing crumbs off her hands as she gave Sammy a polite bow. Being on the Isle had reminded her of the manners she'd been taught growing up. "Eh..?" Wait, what was Sammy...oh wow! She gasped, lifting her skirt enough to hurry closer to where Sammy was standing and turn her so she could get a good look at the other ghoul's outfit. She looked so good! Had she been here her second week? Oh wow! "You look great! Wow this is...wow, Sammy!" It was so nice to see her in something other than a tank top and cargo pants uuuugh!

"Is something the matter?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:06 pm
Purple burning eyes flickered over to the voice, her head cocked to the side and her own mouth made a slight 'o' as the other ghoul called out out to her, actually it was a bit more then just the ghoul, it was koi swimming near by! She then noticed the outfit Junko was wearing, it honestly looked stunning she was lovely, her own gown was a shade lighter then the koi themselves with dashes of blue, far more color then Sammy's own black ones.

"Junko!" She met the ghoul half way offering her a quick hug before stepping back turning in a circle for a moment before settling back down. "Thanks. A certain Heir was feeling friendly and well. You know how I am Junko." She lifted her robes a bit revealing the steel skull tip boots she always wore. "I didn't exactly fit in.... he offered to help and well... tada?"

She shook her head, "No yes, maybe, I'm just waiting on Siddie, she's being a dork and not picking up her phone again. Still. The koi!" She pointed past Junko to the fish, "I never got a chance to see the ones in Invicitus' home, he had a koi pond and I wanted to see it but classes started." She moved forward taking Junko's hand gently moving towards the koi and the floating crackers. "I so need a pond in my room now. They can do that in the demon dorms right?"

Miliardo Kason

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:27 pm
"I'm here," Siddie said, and pouted cutely at Sammy. Then her pout turned to a little o of surprise. "Oh my badness, Sammy, that's just lovely on you! Where in the world did you get it?"

She spotted Junko then, and let out a little squeak of joy. "Junko! I haven't seen you in ages! Oh, oh, you look so pretty too, I can't stand it~"

Miliardo Kason

Eight

Boozver rolled 1 100-sided dice: 60 Total: 60 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:35 pm
So once again Wylfenne came to the place of peace which for them was the Lotus Pavillion. But the place was surely changed. It was teeming with guest students and horsemen before, all united in their adoration of its intricacy; now it was all dumb and as if frozen in its beauty: moreover, some of the sections were shut and guarded. Something was definitely in the air; and it was not lulling Wylfenne's feeling of suspicion.

[exeunt]
[1 token earned]

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:56 pm
A hug! Oh wow! Junko returned the hug until Sammy let her go, watching the ghoul do her turn. It was...it looked like the clothing of a boil. She did look fairly disappointed that it wasn't ghouls clothing but it was progress, she supposed. Junko made a little face as Sammy even showed she was wearing those Jack awful boots.

"That's...very nice of him. I was here for my first week. Invi is so nice, isn't he?" Wait..Invi? It seemed the name she'd given him was stuck. Sorry, Invictus! "I bet you'd look so lovely in a dress though...maybe some shades of purple and black.." Junko already looked like she was eyeing Sammy to guess her general size. She could make something. She could. She would.

Though Sammy did say one thing that surprised her. The ones in Invictus' home!? Junko gasped, eyes wide. "They let you in?! It was off limits to our group!" Aw, man! That sucked! Maybe one day Invictus would let her see the inside too..

Junko allowed herself to be guided to the water again, grinning down at the fish and nodding. "They're so pretty. And uh...I don't know..sounds like a hard thing to manage unless you're a student who lives around or in the water. Anyway, I'm sure Siddie will--"

Oops. There was Siddie.

Junko squealed and turned on her heel, clapping her hands together. "Siddie! Hi! Ohhh! Thank you so much! Invictus gave it to me as a gift to keep! He gave me five of them and oh Jack they're so beautiful I'll have to show you when we get back oh you look so great! Death clan?" All the hugs. Sammy got them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:08 pm
"And is this some group socialization I see with nobody coming over to tell me 'Hi'?" Shehk suddenly pipped up from where she was, her hands on her hips as she walked up behind the other group who was looking out over the pavilion thoughtfully, tail swishing from side to side.

Eight

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:08 pm
She was staring at her boots, Sammy could feel the death glare at her favorite boots, jack dammit she wore the robes she should be allowed her boots on the final day darn it! Still no words where exchanged, had anythign been said a very long story about how Shehk bought her these boots during the trip to the haunted house so on and so on BFF this and that you know the deal.

"It was my second week when I ran into him." She blinked curiously at the nickname, Invi? Well THAT was interesting! "He actually... really is, I didn't expect him to be so helpful and friendly. Usually he seems rather distant but he offered cloths to me, Riley, and Mal." She siiiighed slowly, "You and Siddie, never stopping at trying to get me in a dress... well maybe we can work something out."

Of course she couldn't help but offer a sly smile nodding slowly, "Yup. We got to see his changing room. Wall to wall with robes of every color and cut you could imagine including his mothers collection which Riley picked from. I wish she had been there too, the way Invicitus talks about her she seems like a lovely person."

She glanced up grinning as something familiar and black came bouncing their way. The look on her face was subtle, Sammy could barely make it out from the distance but it seemed someone noticed the clothes right away. "Invicturs gave it to me when I got here, like I was telling Junko I didn't fit in well and he offered to help fix that up a bit."

She opened her arms dragging her ghoulfriend into a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I see you picked up some clothes at death island?" Releasing Siddie she turned to put her hands on her hips pouting at Shehk.

"If you must know; Koi fish." She poitned to the pond before turning to watch them again grinning. "I want one, I want a koi fish pond in my dorm room."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:17 pm
"Yes! Death clan! Just lovely styles, all these robes, though not as fancy as Conquest, oh my badness~" Siddie hugged Junko, pushed back to arm's length to admire her outfit, then impulsively hugged her again. "Oh, I can't wait to see the designs you and Lizzie make with your new inspirations! That was so nice of Invictus, I've never met him personally, but he just sounds sweet!"

She wrapped her arms around Sammy next, cuddling up to her ghoulfriend cheerfully. "Do you like it? I like it. What about fish?"

She smiled at Shehk. "Oh, good to see you too!"

Eight

Miliardo Kason

demon_pachabel

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eight rolled 1 100-sided dice: 62 Total: 62 (1-100)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:27 pm
"I much preferred Conquest myself, though Death had lovely ideas...I might have gotten pictures of outfits on my phone to show Lizzy later." She giggled, looking proud as Siddie seemed excited for what she and Lizzy would do. Junko was trying to branch out and be more open-minded about fashion.

Sorry, Sammy. Combat boots would never be something Junko ever approved of.

Another voice cropped up and Junko grinned wider, turning on her heel and waving an arm for Shehk. "OMIJACKSHEHK! Hiiiiii~! I didn't know you were here!" She hadn't seen her at all this entire trip! Where had she been? She wished she could have seen more of her friends. "How are you?" She lowered her arm, pausing a moment when she noticed something behind Shehk.

Was that...a training field? Strange. She hadn't noticed that before on her walk with Invictus.

Quote:
61 - 80: A little beyond the pavilion seems to be a small military training field, but it is currently abandoned.
OOC: You obtain ONE Four Clans point

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 29 Total: 29 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:53 pm
"Hello, Hello! It looked like a nice little conversation was happening over here and I wanted to join in!"

Shehk pouted at Sammy. "So now you love fish more than me? I see how it is." she teased, "I'll just continue on with the new red head in my life." she added before looking to her phone and deteriorating into a small fit of giggles, eventually putting it away in her jacket pocket.

Hee hee, Dragon.

"Mmm, I haven't had a chance to touch on Conquest before today and I want to look at the other two islands before we have to go back. Try to give Jericho a better tour of stuff. Maybe pick up a few more souvenirs while I'm out and about." she laughed.

It was nice having someone to spoil. She looked along the bridge and noticed that the dust had been awkwardly unsettled, as if something had caused everybody to simply clear out over night. Shehk made a mildly puzzled face at it, but didn't move to investigate further, her eyes narrowing at the strange sight.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 pm
demon_pachabel
Text to Shehk: Oh? Alright. Thanks for the heads up.

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff