Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Chatterbox
[Search] Welcome to Sya's bubble. -always open- Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:13 am
Sya's RP Bubble

Welcome, I would love to find a one on one RP partner (or partner's in term of multiple RPs). I am happy to adapt and play out a large variety of scenario's and roles (including Uke/Seme/Seke).
Please either post your interest here or PM me!

I promise I don't bite smile ...well, unless you want me to.
I would say I am a semi-to-literate RPer. Always looking to improve and have fun!

Random notes::
  1. To get my attention faster quote me. I RP at a number of different guilds all over gaia.
  2. I am dyslexic, so please bare with me when I make the odd mistake... it happens more when I am tired.
  3. I am GMT - British. This also means that I use British spellings (e.g. Colour instead of color).

UPDATED:
25th April 2012 -- I figured I would post some options down in case anyone needed some inspiration. I am happy to combine them, switch them up or do something completely out of the box so just poke me with your ideas!

Prince x Prince (different countries)
Prince x Servant/or/Slave
Doctor x Patient
Dragon (can take human form) x Dragon Master/or/Rider
Soldier x Captive
Noble x Stable boy/or/other worker
Guy x Hair dresser
Guy x Bartender
Guy x Blind/or/Deaf guy
Lawyer x Lawyer
Band member x Fan
Novelist x Assistant
Designer x Model
Pirate x Pirate
Pirate x Noble
Fireman x Trapped guy

*brain farts*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:37 pm
Syaoran-Puu
Sya's RP Bubble

Welcome, I would love to find a one on one RP partner (or partner's in term of multiple RPs). I am happy to adapt and play out a large variety of scenario's and roles (including Uke/Seme/Seke).
Please either post your interest here or PM me!

I promise I don't bite smile ...well, unless you want me to.
I would say I am a semi-to-literate RPer. Always looking to improve and have fun!

Random notes::
  1. To get my attention faster quote me. I RP at a number of different guilds all over gaia.
  2. I am dyslexic, so please bare with me when I make the odd mistake... it happens more when I am tired.
  3. I am GMT - British. This also means that I use British spellings (e.g. Colour instead of color).

I'm definitely interested. ^^
Random pairing ideas here, if you'd still like to rp!

Osovo

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:50 pm
Grins777
Oh... a biter! =D hehehe.

Ok... after looking at the list I find myself drawn to::
Boss/Secretary (I would rather play the Secretary)
Boyfriend x Girlfriend's brother. (Happy to play either)
One Night Stand

So yeah XD any of them catch your interest?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:13 pm
Syaoran-Puu
Grins777
Oh... a biter! =D hehehe.

Ok... after looking at the list I find myself drawn to::
Boss/Secretary (I would rather play the Secretary)
Boyfriend x Girlfriend's brother. (Happy to play either)
One Night Stand

So yeah XD any of them catch your interest?

I'm already doing a boyfriend/girlfriend's brother one, so I'm gonna have to take that one out, haha.
But both of the other ones sound good! We can combine them, if you'd like. For example, the boss and secretary could have had a one night stand together before they realized that they were going to be working together.
But whatever you'd like, of course ^^

Osovo

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:17 pm
Grins777

I'm already doing a boyfriend/girlfriend's brother one, so I'm gonna have to take that one out, haha.
But both of the other ones sound good! We can combine them, if you'd like. For example, the boss and secretary could have had a one night stand together before they realized that they were going to be working together.
Oh.... I like that actually smile
What kind of company/work does the boss do?

Also... you ok with anime pictures?
I don't mind starting us off.... would probably be the morning after, unless you want to rp them meeting in the bar/street or something smile
I'm pretty game for anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:39 pm
Syaoran-Puu
Grins777

Oh.... I like that actually smile
What kind of company/work does the boss do?

Also... you ok with anime pictures?
I don't mind starting us off.... would probably be the morning after, unless you want to rp them meeting in the bar/street or something smile
I'm pretty game for anything.

Anime pictures are great ^^
Oh man, I haven't had someone else start in forever! I'd really appreciate it if you did! :,D
Hmmm...I'm not sure which would be a better place to start, honestly xD It might be interesting to write out when they first meet, but we could easily work out the details in the morning after scene, so whatever you'd like! Since you're the starter, I'll let you decide on that and go from there xD
I'm pretty down for anything as well. :]

Osovo

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:54 pm
Grins777

Oh man, I haven't had someone else start in forever! I'd really appreciate it if you did! :,D
Hmmm...I'm not sure which would be a better place to start, honestly xD It might be interesting to write out when they first meet, but we could easily work out the details in the morning after scene, so whatever you'd like! Since you're the starter, I'll let you decide on that and go from there xD
*chuckles* Oh I know that feeling..... in one of the other guilds I RP in I think it has been three years since someone has started an RP for me XD hehehe. Anyways, I don't mind starting.

Will whip something up and pass the link to you.... one moment please. XD

EDIT:
One thing lead to another... Just making sure you find the RP ok smile
Also, I am assuming I am playing the Uke/Seke since you prefere Seme/Seke smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:07 am
Syaoran-Puu
Grins777

*chuckles* Oh I know that feeling..... in one of the other guilds I RP in I think it has been three years since someone has started an RP for me XD hehehe. Anyways, I don't mind starting.

Will whip something up and pass the link to you.... one moment please. XD

EDIT:
One thing lead to another... Just making sure you find the RP ok smile
Also, I am assuming I am playing the Uke/Seke since you prefere Seme/Seke smile

I hope that is to your liking? xD

Osovo

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:12 am
Grins777

Made me chuckle... so yeah XD hehehe.
Just replying now smile

Oh... and if I do anything you want me to change or whatever just poke me smile I promise I won't be offended smile no way to improve if no one tells you what they don't like.... sorry, very teacher-esque comment XD I can't seem to help myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:26 am
Syaoran-Puu
Grins777

Made me chuckle... so yeah XD hehehe.
Just replying now smile

Oh... and if I do anything you want me to change or whatever just poke me smile I promise I won't be offended smile no way to improve if no one tells you what they don't like.... sorry, very teacher-esque comment XD I can't seem to help myself.
Great! I think...? xD
And agreed! I feel the same way. So if something goes amiss with you for one of my posts, just let me know, and I'll be happy to redo it ^^
I aim to improve

Osovo

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:32 am
Grins777
Great! I think...? xD
And agreed! I feel the same way. So if something goes amiss with you for one of my posts, just let me know, and I'll be happy to redo it ^^
I aim to improve
Oh don't worry, it was a good thing smile if I enjoy something you will likely get much better replies out of me than if I am bored out of my mind.

Oki doki, will do. Though I am pretty laid back. *nodnod* As long as you don't start writing in text and giving me flashbacks to marking my Year 11's science coursework we're all good!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:15 am
Syaoran-Puu
Grins777
Great! I think...? xD
I aim to improve
Oh don't worry, it was a good thing smile if I enjoy something you will likely get much better replies out of me than if I am bored out of my mind.

Oki doki, will do. Though I am pretty laid back. *nodnod* As long as you don't start writing in text and giving me flashbacks to marking my Year 11's science coursework we're all good!

Same goes for me. Hopefully I am/will be interesting enough to you.
And no worries there! I don't even text speak in text messages, and I've never been too good at the sciences. xD  

Osovo

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:28 am
Grins777

Same goes for me. Hopefully I am/will be interesting enough to you.
And no worries there! I don't even text speak in text messages, and I've never been too good at the sciences. xD
Yeah, I imagine it is the same with most people.

Nor do I! smile So nice to meet someone else who isn't all "U cumin 4 t?" Or whatever.... *rolls eyes* And its ok, I won't be using my Science here smile .... the only problem with being a Science teacher is... great memory but sucky grammer skills.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:06 am
Syaoran-Puu
Yeah, I imagine it is the same with most people.

Nor do I! smile So nice to meet someone else who isn't all "U cumin 4 t?" Or whatever.... *rolls eyes* And its ok, I won't be using my Science here smile .... the only problem with being a Science teacher is... great memory but sucky grammer skills.

And then there was the English major...ah, I can't really say my grammar is spotless at this point, but I'd have to same I'm the opposite! We'll just hope that it all evens out!
Gonna head to bed pretty soon, so I'll look forward to seeing your post tomorrow!--Er, today, technically.  

Osovo

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:27 am
Grins777
And then there was the English major...ah, I can't really say my grammar is spotless at this point, but I'd have to same I'm the opposite! We'll just hope that it all evens out!
Gonna head to bed pretty soon, so I'll look forward to seeing your post tomorrow!--Er, today, technically.
Haha! Yesh, opposites smile Its a good job you don't need spotless grammer/spelling to have fun in an RP anyways; I think sometimes if two styles match that is better than simply having accurate text. =D

Well, so far I am having fun. =D Left you a reply for when you wake up. Sleep well. I know I said it in my first post but just a reminder I am GMT (it's 12.27pm here at the moment) so I will likely be sleeping when you are most active since I have two kids and need to sleep to survive. smile x  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff