Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
[Marines] Trident's Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:59 pm
Commander Trident's Office....

The office was a standard office, built up to the specks like all of the other offices. Trident as decorated the office to his liking, with heavy Japanese influence which reminded him of where he grew up. His desk directly in view from the door. From the right of the door was a large window looking out in to the Hand to Hand training area so he could observe from his office. Different weapons were displayed on the wall, every single weapon was deadly in its own way, and Trident knew every which way to use them. Behind his desk was a shadow box of an American Flag, properly folded into a triangle In below the flag, was Triple Katana Set, given to him from his Arashikage Martial Arts Master.

Upon his desk was his name plate, and a computer so he could keep track of all of the Marine personnel. Sitting to the side of the desk was a hand grenade, that reads "If you have a complaint please take a number, The number is attached to the pin on the grenade. In front of the desk was another chair for anyone who needed to take to him. If needed for protection he had his trusty Custom Mk 23 SOCOM, on him at all times. In the Desk is locked draw that he only open, filled with full clips of ammo for his pistol.

Note: Please Knock before you enter. You may look at the weapons but no touching.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:52 pm
[Out of Office]  

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Commander J. Trident
The Commando
"Call to God if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs in the Aftermath; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trident sat at his desk in deep thought. He was thinking of the past and what had happened and how it had made him who he is. He did not dwell in the past, this was only a rare chance that he was thinking about it. He quickly cleared his mind of all thoughts and relaxed. He was hoping that a new mission was going to be starting soon it would be good for him to get back out there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Move with the wind, and you will never be heard."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:38 pm
Capt Trident

User Image

Aingel walked into Trident's office without knocking, his expression telling him that there was something that needed to be discussed. "Ah, I'm glad I caught you here. I've an...assignment for you. There's no time to explain here, though, just pack your bags and head to the runway. There will be a plane waiting to take you to the airport."

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Commander J. Trident
The Commando
"Call to God if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs in the Aftermath; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast"

Trident opened his eyes, and stood up. He grabbed his bags out of a locker cabinet. He had everything ready at all times for any mission that would come up at the drop of a hat. In side the duffel bag, was his weapons and combat uniform and all of his tech and gear. He would gear up on the flight, and be ready for his operation.

"All ready, ready, sir"

As he walked to the door and opened it up for himself and Aingel. He walked down the hall and out the runway and boarded the plane. He went over the files and got ready what he would have to do. All of his gear would be left behind and he would need it later once everyone else arrived. He changed into normal civilian clothes so that he could blend in with everyone else. He removed his dog tags and placed them safely into the bag with his gear.

"Move with the wind, and you will never be heard."

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff