[Fin] Set the Pawns in Place ((Phibrizzo and Vex)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:06 am
This is a private RP for Nisshou H's Hellmaster Phibrizzo and xKOVAKtheWOLFx's Vex. No posting or I let Lord Hellmaster deal with you.
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:18 am
The mazoku's plan was slowly being set in motion but now was not yet the time to sit back and watch. Oh no. There was still much work to be done. He needed to be certain that no one would interfere with their plans. The group known as "the Under Ground" were pretty far from lawful creatures. Not only that but the mazoku's plan itself would mean nothing but trouble for the world and he didn't imagine that anyone but a mazoku would sit back and watch the world fall into chaos. He needed eyes off of the jungle for this to work. On top of that three of the lords were nowhere to be found.

Phibrizzo sighed with a smile. There was just so much to be done but all of it was worth it. He would just have to start at the top of the list and work his way down. The first order of business was to find some creatures willing to cause trouble in other areas, like that village of humans, many nice soquili lived there. They could use a taste of panic every now and then and it was sure to call attention. If he couldn't find willing creatures he was sure he could always trick someone into doing it anyway. He'd just need the right words.

Before any of that, however, he actually needed to find someone. The jungle was not the most effective place for head hunting. Everything was spread out and he hadn't seen a single local in either of his trips. Did anyone even come here besides treasure hunters?

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:21 pm
He looked around the area with a slight frown. Where was everyone that he had seen lately. Oh, right, there was absolutely no other soquili around the territory, so so he believed. It had been years since he had met one of his kind, rather than calling a bunny his companion. Sighing, trotted down a muddy trail, the trail that he would walk upon every day since the day that he was called an outcast by his former herd.

As he was walking with Yakone, his only friend, he remembered the look of the stallion he had once defeated at the age of a foal. The reason why he was outcasted. Glaring at the dark jungles ahead of him, he violently reared, shaking his mane. He was here. This was his land and no one would ever steal it from him.

Quivering his nostrils taking in deep breaths, he went forth, into the depths of the jungles, where there were many unknown mysteries that were someday to be told.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:15 pm
Phibrizzo found himself heading toward the outskirts of the jungle. The odds of finding a servant to do his bidding, or anyone for that matter, seemed slightly better around the edges of the dense vegetation. As he moved he kept his eyes, ears and nose alert to the presence of other soquili.

After nearly half an hours walk he came across a patch of recently dried mud. There were tracks in it from a group heading out. Phibrizzo smiled coolly. With those numbers the ones who left these impressions could have only been the Under Ground. Good. They were making quick progress on there way back into their normal territory. They would split up soon and start his search for him, Xelloss would make sure of that.

A sound not too far off pulled him out of his thoughts. Something was coming. Moving quickly he shrank down into his smallest form before flying up into the trees. He was not scared but the look of shock and fear on his victims faces when he suddenly seemed to appear out of nowhere was worth hiding.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:56 pm
Trees surrounded him with odd noises of the birds up in the canopies. Why could he see any though? He did recall seeing an occasional hawk though, not that it mattered much to him.The trees looked normal to him and so did the winded trails that he was accustomed to. He was near the place that a group of soquili were recently. Just a small number of no bigger than nine it looked like. With that, he took the sign not as of a threat, but one of just as a sign of presence.

He reached a point where the trail split into two though, and one continued on the path, but another seemed to just disappear. He blinked confused. Obviously it wasn't a hawk with hooves! Something was odd about this and Vex was determined to know what. Someone was near by but did not want him to know.

"Hello?" His voice somewhat quivered, showing a sign of fear. There was no answer. Maybe the stranger was already gone. Tossing his mane, he continued forth, but with caution of what may be lurking ahead.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:51 pm
'Well, well, well, what do we here?' Phibrizzo thought to himself observing the stranger from a tree branch. It was a stallion dark as night with a bit of red on the face. He was no mazoku and he seemed a bit cowardly. Still, with the right words he could become a tool and that was all he needed.

Silently he drifted down and fluttered behind the stallions head no larger than a butterfly making sure to keep out of sight. If the stallion turned his head Phibrizzo followed no matter what. It just wouldn't be any good to be noticed now, not when he was having fun.

"And where do you think you're going?" He called out in his usual childish singsong making sure to be loud enough to be heard. Then, quick as a flash, he flew up to take shelter in the trees and watch the panic that he was sure would follow.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:05 pm
He thought he heard a voice, but there was no one around him. Glancing back, he saw nothing but once again, emptiness and Yakone on his back. Was he going mad? He thought not.

The stallion continued forth. "I'm taking a walk on this path!" he shouted, wanting whoever was around to hear him. "Why not just show yourself instead of continuing this cowardly act of yours by hiding?" He snorted quickly feasting on some of the moss that laid on the ground.

He stood there waiting, waiting for just anything to show.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:59 am
Phibrizzo snorted. Cowardly? This wasn't cowardly. If he were weak and afraid of this stallion then it would be cowardly. As it were this was play-time for Phibrizzo. Bringing out the anger and fear in others was what his kin thrived on. If this stallion really wanted to see him, well, that could easily be arranged.

Moving as silently as he had the first time he eased himself out of the tree. He fluttered past the stallion's ear once again saying, "Very well, have it your way." Then he quickly changed size in mid air to give off the impression that he had been invisible before landing. It was one of his favorite tricks because it was practically guaranteed to get a reaction that was favorable to him. His other favorites would come later.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:52 am
The voice came to him again! There was a rustle in the treetops so he knew where he was hiding, though the was not able to see the creature that passed by. The rage inside his chest was surging with heat. Vex hated the idea of not being able to do what he wanted.

He blinked shaking his head. "Tricks are for kids stranger." he stated walking up to where the stranger had landed. Though with curiousity, he begun to wonder what else he would do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:27 am
Well that had been a bit disappointing. Lord Hellmaster had been expecting a bit more of a show from this one. Oh well.

An impish smile settled on Phibrizzo's face. Tricks for kids? Oh, he was very much like a kid himself and at the time not at all. "I suppose that's true." He said managing to sound innocent and mocking all at the same time. No point messing around any longer. Phibrizzo had had his fun, now it was time for business.

"Tell me, what are you called?" He asked shrinking just enough to be able to lift himself into the air. He much preferred to be someplace high looking down on others. It was only fitting, he was a lord after all.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:24 pm
He nervously chuckled. His name? Since when was the last time someone asked him for a name? His flashbacks went back to his colthood. The day of his banishment. That was the day that he vowed that whatever he did would be in his benefit.

"I'm Vex." he spoke with pride watching as the stranger lifted himself into the air once again. Never before had he met one so detailed with such odd body features, but even had accessories. He must be here for business. he thought.

The stallion rose his head to have a better view of him. "And you name is?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:06 pm
Vex. Phibrizzo had to approve of the name. A word that mean to irritate, trouble or provoke. It could be said that mazoku existed to vex. All of this he kept firmly to himself, no need to share.

"Me? I'm Hellmaster Phibrizzo." There had been a time when his name had been relatively well known. While it was a shame that that time had passed it was still kind of nice to introduce himself again. The people would know of Lord Hellmaster again.

"And you, Vex, are going to help me." He said casually as he continued bobbing on the air above the stallion and his rabbit.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:15 pm
He blinked. A Hellmaster? Something that he had never heard of. "Alright Hellmaster Phiberizzo," he coughed trying to cover up his mistake, "Phibrizzo." In his mind he wanted to ask what a Hellmaster even was, but that would be for later.

Help.. "What, what do you help in?" he calmly asked. Maybe, in whatever I help him in, honor will be brought back to my name!

The rabbit finally spoke. "Wait, wait, wait Vex. You are willing to help this stranger just because he said you were?" His eyes shifted to Phibrizzo with suspicion. Something wasn't just about this horse and he wanted to know what. "Besides, he looks awfully creepy to me!"

"Shh Yakone!" the stallion whispered still looking at the Hellmaster waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:05 am
The stallion's slip up reached Phibrizzo's ears easily but beyond a slight twitch of his eyebrow he didn't react. He had at least had the sense to correct himself. That warranted a little forgiveness on Phibrizzo's part. Another slip up and he likely wouldn't be so easily sated.

"You are going to go and find a certain village." Phibrizzo said landing and moving toward the pair. He could hear the rabbit plain as day trying to talk the stallion out of it. How annoying. "And when you do find it you're going to show them the meaning of chaos."

He smiled at the pair now finding it was his turn to wait. What he was asking wasn't difficult, sure it might take several days of walking to get there but it was certainly one of the easier tasks he could have been assigning. He knew the stallion would say yes one way or another.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:49 pm
Vex carefully listened to his words giving an awkward smile back. A village? And the idea of chaos! "A village." he repeated wondering which one he would exactly be sent to. But why him? "Sounds alright with me!" He was just glad that the Hellmaster did not start a problem with his mistake.

He shook his head. "Just tell me where to go and what to do and I'll get the task done." he said slightly bowing. Why would he bow anyways? Just because this stranger acted more superior to him? On his back, he could feel the claws of Yakone digging into his pelt clearly not wanting the stallion to listen to the Hellmaster. Once I'm done with this, I'm going to have to teach that rabbit some manners. he thought.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff