Welcome to Gaia! ::

World of Theia

Back to Guilds

This guild belongs to Theia, B/C shop, home of kirin like creatures and their RP adventures. 

Tags: Theia, kirinoid, Kirin, Kilen 

Reply Customs / Trades
Colorist Portfolios

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Theia
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:37 am
Welcome!

This is where you will learn all you would like to know about your favorite colorist along with information about their pet trade/bribe conditions and if any of them are available.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:52 am
General Colorist Info

Name: Kita

Likes to do: Pretty much anything

Will not do: Geometric shapes, clutter, anything over 25% CC

Custom slot category: Minor

Samples

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

Ktns
Crew

Lunatic

Ktns
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:03 am
Pet Trades

SLOT: Usually always open

My slots are almost always open but it depends on RL and my other workload. I also work at Kitsusagi.

Rules
1 - Same as for normal things, if you want to see WIP's, please let me know! However, either way, your pet will NOT be certed until I have seen your half of the trade, be it pet or art.
2 - In general, if bribes are open, pet/art trades are open.
3 - Even trade, a growing cosplay pet for a growing cosplay pet, etc. Art trades and unique art pets are a different story entirely and this can be discussed.

Shop list:

These are things I'd really like to have, so it's almost a guaranteed yes if you offer them!

THE IMPOSSIBLE LIST! Also because I never leave the shops I work in >.>

Shadows of Africa
Soquili
Kitsusagi
m.a.n.a.
Usually anything on DFA lines

Bribes

SLOT: Usually always open

My slots are almost always open but it depends on RL and my other workload. I also work at Kitsusagi.

If my bribes are open and I know I'm really busy, I might still decline more complicated things that would take a long time - since I don't want to make you wait insane periods of time to get your kirinoid. However, if you don't mind waiting, please let me know when you make your offer!

Pricing

I generally like to be offered at least base price + 50% of that price for bribes. So, for example, say that you want a growing Kilen with Level 2 edits. The base price is 400k+200k=600k. Half of that is 300k. So a good price to start for a bribe would be 900k.

I like MC items and letters that value over 50k, so a good idea might be to offer me one or more of those. Even if they don't exactly add up to the gold amount, I might still be willing to go for it!

Even if bribes are not open, feel free to PM me anytime to ask for a quote, or something like "if I were to offer you this much for x, would you accept it?" However, when you PM, PLEASE put something in the title about Theia, since I tend to get a lot of PM's and I don't want to overlook yours!

Large Bribes
So you want more than one kirinoid in a bribe? Sure! But please note that this sort of bribe will definitely take a while to complete...unless I have one of those sleepless nights.. in which case it could be done in ONE NIGHT! BAM! Also, the maximum number of kirinoids that can be bribed for at one time is four.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:27 pm
General Colorist Info

Name: Cerri or Cerr

Likes to do: I like speckles. o.o And leopard print. <.<;

Will not do: Umm, right now I'm pretty much open to trying anything! This may very well change in the future, so keep an eye-out. I absolutely will not do anything that violates the rules, so do keep that in mind. <3

Custom slot category: Stock Edits Only - aka: Unedited XD

Samples

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

Cerrikins

Cerrikins

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:32 pm
Pet Trades

SLOT: Closed
Winner: N/A

Rules/Guidlines
- Totally willing to share WIPs - just let me know if you want them. <3
- Very, very willing to accept straight up art in exchange for a pet. If you're interested in this kind of trade, let me know, and I'll provide you some info on OC's I'd love to see realized. <3 As long as the quality of the art is there, I don't need fully CG'd pieces - lineart and sketches are fine with me! Depending on the quality/detail of your work though, I may ask for more than one piece in return for a growing pet if the pieces won't be CG'd. This will be discussed and agreed upon before I accept the trade. <3
- Generally, I'll prefer RP encouraged pets over RP required pets - I like having the option of choosing if I want to or not. If I'm interested enough in the premise, however, I may be willing to accept an RP required pet - ask!
- I am not approved to do custom edits... so I don't generally expect edited pets from anyone! However, if you're getting a level two or three stock edit from me, a minor edit or two might not be amiss. XD
- I'd like to keep it a tit-for-tat sort of thing; growing for growing, etc. However, there is an exception! If you want to offer a single stage pet with a few minor edits or one moderate edit for a growing one from me, I am willing to do that.
- Because I can't offer edits except for stock ones, I'd prefer not to trade for unique lined pets; feels a bit unfair on my end to accept such things. XD If you're really keen on it for some reason, then you can offer anyway, but I might feel too guilty to accept. XD
- Did I mention I like straight-up art? <.<;

Shop list:
The shops that I know I want pets from are pipe dreams. XD So I'm not going to list any right now. If you want to do a pet trade, just let me know! I'd like to be provided a link to the shop so I can nose around a bit, and then I will let you know my decision. Don't be disappointed if I say no tho, ja? I can be a bit picky.

Bribes

SLOT: Closed for the Forseeable Future

If I ever get to a point where I want to open these, I'll edit in rules and such then. <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:50 pm

General Colorist Info

Name: Zakiax

Likes to do: Well pretty much anything, however I do love doing tribal markings and being challenged with unique designs and hair styles.

Will not do: Everything that violates any rule existing in Theia, mecha bone or guts showing (Its just not my style)

Custom slot category: ---

Samples

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:54 pm
Pet Trades

SLOT:Closed

Shop list:
Soq
Theia
Temple of the B'alam
Extrasensory
Any Dragon shop ><

Bribes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:39 pm
General Colorist Info

Name: Angel/Angie

Likes to do: My favorite things to make are hair, feathers, armor and blood dripping epicness. I love natural markings, tribal, and anything that has shiny objects or glows. Fire=win

Will not do: Things that violate rules. I don't really like clothing on pets at all so if you want a cosplay, I make clothing in a way a pet irl would wear and be able to move around in so no full skirts all the way around, it would be like a half skirt for example that just drapes off the back. Things that have patterns or... stamps. Tattoos? YES... completely covered in rose print? NO unless I can somehow make it look like natural markings.

Custom slot category:
Minor~

Samples
User ImageUser Image

Verusia

Sparkly Shapeshifter

13,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Verusia

Sparkly Shapeshifter

13,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:10 pm
Pet Trades

Rules/Guidlines
- Does not have to be a pet, can be art itself especially if its one of my favorite OC's
- You will need to show a WIP of your side of the trade before your pet will be given to you completely and certed.
- I like rp, but I don't want pets that will be taken away from me if I don't. I have a lot of health issues irl and can't keep up with a lot of rp in a ton of shops. I just don't remember them and I barely remember to check on them every day.
- Anything with my OC's Fenrir, Riko, Skyler, Lysander, and Verus will most likely automatically be traded for.
- Shops are not limited to the ones below, those are just the ones I tend to pay attention to and there are many other great shops out there but I rarely just go looking for new shops. If you have one not listed below, feel free to ask.

Shop list:
Soquili
Extrasensory
Gala's Greenhouse
Kage
M.A.N.A.
Mini Wyverns
Star Chasers
The Lucky Noodle
Changelings
LIMN
Wardwood
Team Rocket Headquarters
Star Struck
Realm of Kitsusagi

Bribes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:50 am
General Colorist Info

Name: elf / elfgurl

Likes to do: Natural-type stuff, speckly things, fur-patterned things, stuff mixed with black... (Still experimenting, but I’m open to trying a lot of different things. :3)

Will not do: Obviously nothing that goes against the shop rules, but otherwise still in the process of figuring that out. 8D; This section is subject to change.

Custom slot category: Stock Edits Only (aka, unedited)

Samples

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

elfgurl1234
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

elfgurl1234
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:51 am
Pet Trades

SLOT: Currently Unavailable

Bribes

-Rules to come once slots are available.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:14 pm
General Colorist Info

Name: Moxx

Likes to do: Stripes, Spots, Rainbow, Free Style Swirl Designs, Henna, Tattoo like designs

Will not do:I always draw a blank when someone asks me this...
I like to TRY everything, but I cannot guarantee it will turn out exactly as requested.

Custom slot category:Unedited - Minor Edits

Samples

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 pm
Pet Trades

Winner: n/a

1- Pet trades must still follow shop rules.
2- I will only do equal "value" trades. (Adult for adult, growing for growing, edited for edited, etc.)
3- I'm not interested in "humanoid" pets. (Shops with human characters.)
4- I'm also not interested in RP required or Journal required (where I have to make out an entire backstory, personality, description for my pet).
- Will add more later if needed -

Shop list:
Soquili
SoA
Wishful Thinking
Star*Chasers
Theia
Woof!
Extrasensory
Wardwood
Kells
Talon
Plains of Averon
Carousel
Fig Newtons
- just ask!

Bribes

Winner: n/a

Will add info if I ever open these.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:33 am
General Colorist Info

Name: Ultima Vita

Likes to do: Pretty much anything

Will not do: I'm not sure, I like to at least try to do anything.

Custom slot category: Stock Edits Only

Samples
User ImageUser Image

Ultima Vita

Wolf

Ultima Vita

Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:40 am
Pet Trades

Slot:Closed
Not sure if/when I'd open this.

Shop list: