Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
✪ { DORMS ORP } ------------------------- Student Dorms Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At the very far end, a long distance away from the Imperial Palace, is a long set of stairs leading into a sharp incline. At the very top of the stairs is the students resting quarters. Each room is separated only by a thin paper wall, the floors and ceiling made out of a soft, pliable wood. The key here is to not damage anything. The rooms themselves only have a bamboo mat: essential and basic. It can be easily assumed that the Clan of Conquest considers students the lowest of their ranks. The area outside the building is actually larger, the dorms themselves seated on a cliff that overlooks the rest of the Imperial palace. With only natural lighting, it can get dim, though it also creates a quiet, peaceful atmosphere.

There are two Imperial soldiers standing on guard at the quarters: it is important to keep quiet and not attract attention. A series of trees, what look like peach and cherry blossoms proudly decorate the otherwise humble dormitories outside.

OOC

- All students can rp in the dormitories/ choose to mingle with each other here at any point of the day though they should keep it quiet.
- They can talk to anyone who is IN this dorm area, here. If you are entering from another ORP, your student must post an ENTER post so we know. When they are existing, please post an EXIT post.
- Students can also ICLY communicate with anyone else not in this Isle using either their own, or provided skellyphones. There is only reception in the dorms. They can only send texts.
- OOC: If you want to send a text to someone, simple quote them while rping IN THIS THREAD so they know that they're receiving a text from you. You can reply with reactions from others as well, as necessary, in this thread.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LISTING OF STUDENTS

Circe- ~Kiana_Nala~
El Greco- Euphoric Ghost
Pickles- Toshihiko Two
Adiyan- naggeela
Yin Cang- ramenli
Israfel- iStoleYurVamps
Morrigan- Meeki
Meixiang- Yayoi
Ulmuka- iloveyouDIE
Tyalessa- xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx
Lumikki- Wyntre IceBlade
Tyshina- chi honda
Ev- musicaloner7
Roch- Ice Queen
Sammy- Miliardo Kason
Hadiyya - Beejoux
Danny- chimarii
Nyyrikki - DarkHeartedSorrows
Ilztmyr'ree- moonlit-raven
Canon- Zee Oddwyn
Hel Brynhildr - Lucyal
Ace- Pepzilla
Zar- Baneful
Nuru- Byrr
Mitsu Lupus- Inu-Mitsu
Amrita- Enoh Love
Riley- Nio Love
Deacon- Hitsuzen
Moure- Trira
L.C. Malodore - Sosiqui
Pokerus- poke mattix
Rafael- fenshae
Sabine Vespera - Lizbot
Enzo Valentino - Bilious

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:26 am
(entering)
The closer they got to the dorms, the bigger Tyalessa's eyes went, She was looking at the most beautiful trees she had ever seen, in the wind the tiny flowers and petals on the trees would come off and almost dance around with the wind. Essa had a slight impulse to go around and try to catch these while they are still in the air, she imagined it would be so much fun. Inside the dorm was plain, Essa knew this, but it was still alot warmer than the death isle dorms and the paper wall interested her so much, she just had to feel it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:15 am
[Entering]

Lumi had found herself wandering through the lush landscape. Her awe at the richly elaborate marble buildings was quickly growing. Her heart ached a little as she thought about the past week but it was hard to be really sad in this place it just had an essence of calmness. Looking upon the dorms she smirked, the buildings from the isle of death were not as elaborate but these buildings lacked the beautiful gems.

Finding a room that had her items already set in she smiled it was so pretty. Touching the pillows she sighed and wondered how Julian was doing. He was at...what isle again? Shaking her head she was going to try and make the best of it. So what harm would it be if she sent him a quick message and then run off to see the rest of the isle. Yeah that would be okay...right

Reeshie Hack

Hi Julian! I hope you made it to your next week with no troubles. It's really pretty here at conquest, wish you could see this! Its so..nice.

Yeah that was good. Hitting send she lef the unit on her bed as she decided to go find something to do on the isle.

[Exiting]  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:30 am
[Entering]

Sammy walked towards the dorms alone, her head bowed down. When she finally arrived she simply stared for a long moment, eyes roaming towards each of the guards slowly. Eventually she veered to the side taking a seat under a tree near the edge of the cliff over looking the imperial palace.

Leaving her bag beside her she drew out her Skellyphone clicking away in one hand as a slow breeze ruffled her hair.

Prolixity
Text Sidddie:
How's the Death island? It's... rather formal here. I don't feel like I fit in at all. You'd do great here though.

demon_pachabel
Text Shehk:
Keep an eye on Siddie for me will you?

The first two messages flickered off without hesitation. The last one she stared quietly at her phone for a long while.

Nio Love
Text Riley:
Are you here yet? I have.. a problem. Have you seen Invictus since you got here?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:43 am
Still under the tree Sammy fished out her phone again flipping it open to see a single response so far.

demon_pachabel
Text Shehk:
Oh my. Should I be worried you'll steal her away? Hope you guys have a good time. I'm just going to keep sticking out like a sore thumb here...

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:39 pm
Sammy was hunched over her phone, and Riley's phone vibrated against her thigh. So she assumed the ghoul was getting impatient with wait, and when she walked into the dorms, Riley walked past her from behind, one tentacle smacking her behind the head. Riley opened only of the small rooms and put her bag down, then took a good look around, immediately jarred by the difference between these and their old hammocks.

Strange, is it not? She murmured as she surveyed, and moved to the next room, stealing the bed mat from it and sliding it into her room, reserving it for Malodore.

Miliardo Kason
Sosiqui

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:59 pm
Malodore was trailing behind, mostly because it had never seen this type of structure before. The walls were made of paper! Literally! It felt like a walking disaster, and the plague doctor had its wings folded in tightly and its tail hunched under its robes, trying not to puncture through walls just by dint of existing. "This seems most impractical," it complained as it shuffled into sight. It was already missing its comfortable bedroll and the gentle, herb-scented warmth of the Famine dormitories.

Nio Love

Miliardo Kason

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:50 pm
Peeking her head out of the small room, Riley watched Malodore enter as carefully as it could, and her eyes crinkled in both delight and remorse. The poor dear looked terribly stressed as it tried not to rip and tear through the paper walls, and she slid her thin door open as wide as she could, and held her arms out.

Actually, I find a lot about this place impractical. The robes, such long and hindering ceremonial garb, and the ornate decor, for example. She let out a soft, breathy chuckle. I'm sorry if my choice has burdened you, my love. I will spend the rest of our time here trying to make it up to you.

Instantly, she regretted taking it's bedroll into her own room. She turned back to look at it, before shuffling it away with her foot, out of sight.

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:59 pm
"I should like to see Gargantuan let loose in these rooms," Malodore proclaimed, inching forward until it was within hugging range. "I am sure it would be most educational for all concerned." It opened its beak a little bit in a small smile. "Do not worry overmuch, mia cara. I shall be fine, and if they complain about a puncture here and there then they should not make their walls out of paper and then invite large, pointy, spikey, slimy, and potentially on fire beings to their homes."

It nodded, firmly.

Nio Love

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:52 pm
[Entering.]

Deacon hadn't been extremely pleased by the setup, other than the fact that it was inside. He found himself actually missing the hammocks of the previous week. At least they had been pretty comfortable to rest in. He'd actually gotten a little bit of sleep, which surprised him.

Carefully opening, then shutting the door to his room, he stared at the paper walls awkwardly. It was nice, he supposed, but he was afraid that sooner or later he was going to damage them. The last thing he would want was to be forced to replace a section of the wall.

Sighing to himself, he shrugged off his bag and let it drop next to the bamboo mat. He sat on the mat, cross-legged as he stared at his bag absently and wondered if he should change or something. His eyes traveled to his arms draped over his legs, the long sleeves that covered them. It was much too hot for them, but he couldn't go out without them.

He couldn't let them see.

Rolling back his right sleeve, the demon traced two claws around the sizable patch of gray skin. Had that mark gotten larger? He didn't know, but it seemed like it might have. What would he do if it happened to his hands? Tail? Face? So far he could hide them easily, but for how long? Swallowing back the lump in his throat, he pulled up the hem of his shirt and examined a similar patch on his stomach. Inwardly, he wished he had thought to pack a mirror, but somehow it had slipped his mind...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:50 pm
[[Entering]]

"Perhaps, then, we should not have extended our hospitality at all?"

Invictus's voice was hard to not recognize for those who were from Amityville as the Horsemen stepped into the dorms that had been arranged for the students at the tail end of the commentary on the fact that the walls were made of paper, his expression unamused.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:07 pm
Malodore looked up, startled, and realized belatedly that it had been overheard - and by Invictus, no less. It folded its hands and offered the Heir a half-bow. "My apologies, sir. I was merely exhausting some momentary frustration on my part at, ah, having... inadvertently caused a few tears on the way down the hallway. My wings are regrettably sharp." Said wings were still swept tight against the plague doctor's sides, trembling slightly with the effort of keeping them that way. Its back was starting to ache from the unfamiliar strain.

Still, how would it have felt if someone had come into the surgical wings of its Casa and complained about having to keep everything clean? It sighed, inwardly, and felt the knot of irritated tension within it unravel; its wings unfolded just a bit as it stopped forcing them into the tightest possible configuration. "You are quite correct to chastise me. An ungrateful guest deserves no hospitality. I wish our first proper meeting was under better circumstances; my name is Malodore, and I am not usually so adept at placing my hooves into my beak." It gave Riley a rueful glance.

demon_pachabel

Nio Love

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:07 pm
The tentacle was hardly warranted in her opinion. As the couple walked past she grabbed her bag following behind them in silence letting the two chat. They hadn't seen each other in a while, no need to ruin that with her babbling about her issues with the latest events when leaving War's island.

"Paper walls are better, they let the air move. I've slept in smaller rooms of stone. With no mat at all." She moved past Riley and Maladore offering no other explination placing her stuff in a room just across from them, she could at least then sit across from them and still talk with no paper wall obscuring them.

What she didn't expect was to turn around and find none other then Invictus standing in the room.

"As I said, I've had worse. Still this place is...." She glanced around before her eyes flickered at her outfit, cargo pants, scuffed boots, and a jakcet frayed and well worn. The only thing that did feel in place was the Four Clans medallion she kept tucked inside her shirt.

"I just don't fit in. At all." She adverted her purple gaze from the horsemen.

Soquili

demon_pachabel

Nio Love

Miliardo Kason

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:43 pm
"Paper walls can be repaired." Invictus answered calmly, "A few tears are not as difficult to repair as you may fear." In fact, he didn't seem to be bothered by the fact some repairs would already have to be made. "As it stands paper walls are easily enough put up and taken down should we have had to use these quarters for other purposes.

Still, he didn't seem to hold on to any offense he might have taken. "If you were needing some accommodation or assistance to help make your stay here more convenient, I would be more than willing to try and see what I could do. After all, more than being only the guests of the clan of Conquest, you are also my guests." Which partially also meant that if he could redeem them in any way in his father's eyes he would put forth some effort into it.

"Your apology is accepted, Malodore." Invictus also made point to confirm out loud, bowing his head lightly. "If you feel there is anything I could perhaps arrange for you to have to help with your stay here, do let me know."

In fact, it already seemed like Sammy was doing just that. He made no comment about her unkept clothing, but her unease was very heavily shared with the heir.

"Do you perhaps want a change of clothing?" he asked, no inflection in his tone - but that wasn't highly unusual.

Sosiqui

Nio Love

Miliardo Kason

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out