Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything Beats Nothing!

Back to Guilds

A guild about EVERYTHING! Chatting, contests, gold, and more. 

Tags: zOMG, contests, gaia, gold, roleplaying 

Reply Chatting Forum
Avatar The Last Airbender / The Legend Of Korra Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyjaay
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:50 am
Okay... If you haven't seen my siggy, well now you have. If you were wondering what it is... I'm about to explain. If you have never seen the show Avatar The Last Airbender, it is an anime show that used to come on Nicktoons and Nickeledeon... I think.. And it was the MOST AMAZING show ever... You have to look it up. It's just incredible and awesome. Well if you haven't found out, there's another tv show based off of Avatar The Last Airbender called The Legend Of Korra. It would have had Avatar in the beginning, but the awesome movie Avatar stole the name... -.- Mad about name but did love the movie. XD Yeah, well, anyways, The Legend Of Korra takes place 70 years after The Last Airbender, and Katara is the only one from The Last Airbender that is still alive. The first two tv shows have been released and are amazing! if you want to see them the links are below.

Episode 1... >:]
Amazing Episode 2 ;D (most awesome thing ever)

If you want to have a nerdy conversation with me feel free to start one. If you want to ask me questions about The Legend Of Korra, feel free to ask me. If you have never heard of either of these shows, I'll tell you all about it if you want. ;D

*geeks out* These shows are AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:23 pm
welllll question?! who in the avatar the last airbender was your favourite char. and why?
and what was you favourite episode?  

Dark_poet822
Crew

Lonely Prophet

tsukiiinu
Vice Captain

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:49 am
OMG! I was OBBSESSED with Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Me and my mom used to order some pizza and like be up all on the TV.
My favorite Character is Toph.
The craziest character in my opinion is Azula, especially after she gets deaften by Zuko and Katara in the last episode.
I still wonder what happened to Zuko's mom....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:39 pm
SheDevil822
welllll question?! who in the avatar the last airbender was your favourite char. and why?
and what was you favourite episode?

Hmm.... I think Katara. xD I like goody tooshoos. ^^ And waterbending is amazing...  

Tyjaay
Captain

Tyjaay
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:40 pm
xToXiC GiRx
The craziest character in my opinion is Azula, especially after she gets deaften by Zuko and Katara in the last episode.

biggrin You know the new tv show already started? Yesterday at 11:00... New episodes are gonna come on every saturday at 11:00 in the morning on nickeledeon <3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:47 am
Tyjaay
xToXiC GiRx

biggrin You know the new tv show already started? Yesterday at 11:00... New episodes are gonna come on every saturday at 11:00 in the morning on nickeledeon <3

I knowz <3
Favorite episode so far is Episode 2. When Korra goes to the fighting arena...  

tsukiiinu
Vice Captain

Tipsy Kitten

Tyjaay
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:37 am
xToXiC GiRx
Tyjaay
xToXiC GiRx

I knowz <3

That was my favorite until episode 3 came along! Episode 3 had soo much action and the equalists... IT WAS AMAZING SH!T!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:36 pm
Tyjaay
xToXiC GiRx
Tyjaay
xToXiC GiRx

I knowz <3

That was my favorite until episode 3 came along! Episode 3 had soo much action and the equalists... IT WAS AMAZING SH!T!!!!!

I love these shows so much because of the detail they put in the art and storyline!
Everything means something in the end!  

tsukiiinu
Vice Captain

Tipsy Kitten

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:54 pm
ZUKO! I LOVED ZUKO SO MUCH!! I MUST SEE HIM ON L.O.K!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:55 pm
Maylin_C
ZUKO! I LOVED ZUKO SO MUCH!! I MUST SEE HIM ON L.O.K!

i'm 95% positive he died. XD Katara is the only one left.  

Tyjaay
Captain

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:32 pm
I have finally watched the 4th episode of L.O.K and I gotta say so far so good. Okay some thoughts I had throughout this one.
Scarred and teriffied when Korra was approached by Amon. But we finally got to see a glimpse of Aang in the flash backs. And wow the boy has definatly changed.
OH! AND THIS BUGGED ME THE MOST MAKOS NEW 'GIRL FRIEND' oh gosh those scenes with the whole lovy dovy moments between the two made me want to beat up my computer screen. I was clenching and unclenching my hands throughout this episode! My gosh Mako! ARE YOU REALLY THAT DENSE! Remember the last episode where Korea was blushing when she was met by you. When Tenzins daughters were teasing her about YOU. Now you got pretty much all your Korra and Mako fan girls all made at mad at you.
Sorry everyone! I just got pissed at those parts in the episode. But I liked tie episode  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:27 pm
The last air bender was amazing. x] It was my favorite show in the whole world, but when I watched the movie, I'll admit I threw stuff. :3 The movie did not do the show justice. o n o As for Korra, it's really good. Tenzin seems just like Aang sometimes, and just like Katara other times. c:

Christinity

tsukiiinu
Vice Captain

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:11 am
OMFG did anyone see the season finale of TLOK? It was awesome!!!! I can't believe General Iroh is Zuko's Grandson. Actually thougght he was his son, but then again he would've been like 60 or something. Avatar Aang looks HAWT like an adult.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:40 am
xMuffinHug
OMFG did anyone see the season finale of TLOK? It was awesome!!!! I can't believe General Iroh is Zuko's Grandson. Actually thougght he was his son, but then again he would've been like 60 or something. Avatar Aang looks HAWT like an adult.

Lol, yes I saw it! It was incredible! Best season finale ever to the best tv show. XD Makorra! But I disagree with the Aang thing. XD  

Tyjaay
Captain

tsukiiinu
Vice Captain

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:27 am
Tyjaay
xMuffinHug

Lol, yes I saw it! It was incredible! Best season finale ever to the best tv show. XD Makorra! But I disagree with the Aang thing. XD

Obvisously. You ARE straight, right?
Amun is Noahtak? Tarlock's long lost brother??? I wouldve never guessed! and when Amun show his "scar" I thought Tarlock was lying.
Man, probably the best episode I have ever seen. Good thing I recorded i0!!!!t ^o^  
Chatting Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff