Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Want to learn how to use energy and more?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:41 pm
Well, I've advertised here before, this is probably my third time running...Recently we have changed our acceptance rules now that 1/3rd of all the lessons are running....
NONE THE LESS!

Those of you interested in psychic lessons, look no further!
I have spent about 5 years (soon 6 x3) researching psychic uses and the types of things that strengthen your ability as a "mage" or as we like to call...a guardian.

We have a full psychic lessons page ready and pretty soon we will have the mental section and body section complete too!

So what exactly do we offer? Well...from the psychic section we teach everything from manipulating energy around you, psychic balls to spirits and even body exiting!

The mental section we teach you how to sympathize with a person, subliminal messages the body gives off and how the slightest movement of someones body can help you determine what they are thinking of/ reacting even when they're not very talkative/closed up.

The body section involves techniques used to help weaken impacts, numb out pain and help refocus your body, techniques such as meditation, stances such as the popular horse stance etc. Techniques which can be directly applied to any fighting style and without the need of having to think over what to do and instead directly react.

We are a family like guild so we are ALWAYS open to ANY question, there hasn't been a single case where I have seen guild members bash at each other and we are very inviting. I am the teacher of the guild so I'm open to questions directly on here, and if you have any questions concerning the actual lessons, I am open to answering them and assisting you if you have any troubles with the lessons. Most of the students in the guild are also willing to answer questions if you have them, so don't feel as if I am the only one to seek answers to. Every student has had their own variation to my lessons and how they learned it, because every student has their own specialization, just as I do.

ANYWAYS sorry for the huge wall of text, I'm really looking forward to having at least one new member come out of this and we will be having the mental and body section up and running soon.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/theguardiangate/g.355277/

P.s. I'm pretty infamous for my failed spelling where I'd mix up two words, like quark with quartz..

P.p.s. Ribbit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:12 am
I remember you and your lessons.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:21 am
broken_bleeding_angel

:p thank you, unfortunately i have pretty bad memory, excuse me.
Are you by chance interested since you remember me? or perhaps the opposite..

(the lesson section has been completed since the last time I posted an ad on here...completed a few months ago actually)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:35 am
monckey77
broken_bleeding_angel

(the lesson section has been completed since the last time I posted an ad on here...completed a few months ago actually)

I didn't remember you from your user name or avatar, so it's all good. XD

I'm intrigued and I did notice that you had updated and added more to the guild since the last time that I was there.

I wont be much of a good student since I'm pretty busy with my other studies and work. Though I can be helpful when it comes to needing resources and research materials.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:42 am
broken_bleeding_angel
monckey77
broken_bleeding_angel

I'm intrigued and I did notice that you had updated and added more to the guild since the last time that I was there.

I wont be much of a good student since I'm pretty busy with my other studies and work. Though I can be helpful when it comes to needing resources and research materials.

indeed, it took awhile to update it as I do have a busy life but things have slowed down for me, just enough so I can start finishing up the lessons XD
I will note your usefulness as your pms did convince me xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:49 am
monckey77
broken_bleeding_angel
monckey77
broken_bleeding_angel

indeed, it took awhile to update it as I do have a busy life but things have slowed down for me, just enough so I can start finishing up the lessons XD
I will note your usefulness as your pms did convince me xD

Lol. Well thank you then. C:  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:25 am
huh? so you have a guild of your own you mean?

From what you mentioned, you got me interested already.. ha ha..
manipulating energy is my favorite! I need to practice again.. sweatdrop
But it sounds good.. =)

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:52 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

But it sounds good.. =)

3nodding

indeed I do! but I'm hoping over time there will be more teachers other than me, I have already had my students in the past make connections of my lessons with science so even I am learning constantly. XD

but yeah don't be shy :3  

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:49 am
monckey77
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

But it sounds good.. =)

3nodding

indeed I do! but I'm hoping over time there will be more teachers other than me, I have already had my students in the past make connections of my lessons with science so even I am learning constantly. XD

Ahh i see. That's really good. =) Ha...i've always wanted to be a teacher in magick... well, if I'm able to anyway...

I'm always learning too ^-^ Of course in the field of the occult/paranormal... i don't think one would ever stop learning.. =)

Hmmm..I might send a request to join then soon...
I checked your guild... sweatdrop It's interesting.. but being called "guardians" sounds strange to me... xD no offence... i don't know..the term reminds me of something else.. >.<
But it sounds very promising.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:53 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
monckey77
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

But it sounds good.. =)

3nodding

Ahh i see. That's really good. =) Ha...i've always wanted to be a teacher in magick... well, if I'm able to anyway...

I'm always learning too ^-^ Of course in the field of the occult/paranormal... i don't think one would ever stop learning.. =)

I checked your guild... sweatdrop It's interesting.. but being called "guardians" sounds strange to me... xD no offence... i don't know..the term reminds me of something else.. >.<

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/guardian?s=t

that would be the only definition for it, we don't possess a religious background. The way the morale's are taught and lessons behind it are the reason it's called as it is.  

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:17 pm
monckey77
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
monckey77
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

But it sounds good.. =)

3nodding

that would be the only definition for it, we don't possess a religious background. The way the morale's are taught and lessons behind it are the reason it's called as it is.

Yes, i know...the meaning.. sweatdrop

hmmm yeah I can see why.. through how you use magick and lessons and all... it's still interesting.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:11 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
monckey77
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
monckey77
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

But it sounds good.. =)

3nodding

hmmm yeah I can see why.. through how you use magick and lessons and all... it's still interesting.. 3nodding

-whispers- you should probably appply....  

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 pm
monckey77
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
monckey77
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
monckey77
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

But it sounds good.. =)

3nodding

lol.. im thinking of it... 3nodding

do you prefer me sending the request through pm or through the guild?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:37 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
monckey77
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
monckey77
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

either is fine XD  

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:51 pm
monckey77
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
monckey77
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
monckey77
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

either is fine XD

Oh okay..  
The Occult Research Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces