Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jirachi's Wish

Back to Guilds

A guild to go along with the BC shop 

Reply Old and Finished RPs
[PD] A beautiful day to be cuddly and lazy! ('baster/Carwyn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:24 pm
Alabaster padded his way through the park, admiring the beautiful day he had woken up to. He walked slowly, seemingly soaking in every ounce of sunlight he could, and a pleasant smile lay upon his features. Wandering around a few bushes and stopping to smell a flower or two, he finally came to a stop at a large shaded area, his muzzle going up towards the sky as he gazed up at a the tree which caused the shade.
He yawned and moved towards a part of the shade that had some sunlight and plopped down upon it, promptly wiggling to adjust his place. After that, he closed his eyes to have a snooze, his tail flicking gently beside him as he began to dream.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:50 pm
Carwyn did enjoy his times alone almost as those times he was in the crowds. He was able to make himself at home in any type of situation. So on this warm day he was planning on enjoying his day off at a rather popular park. It has a couple playgrounds for the children and large open fields and walking trails for everyone to enjoy. There was even a small pound that one could feed ducks or just enjoy the view.

Carwyn made his way across one of the large fields towards a rather large shad tree. His head was head and swayed from side to side as he walked listening to music as he walked. One of the women he lived with let him borrow her music player because she though he would make a good dancer when he was older enough to preform so she gave him a routine to work on and he figured the nice cool shade on this warm day would be prefect to practice it. Little did he know that the shade was already occupied by a sleeping individual.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:12 pm
As Carwyn entered the shaded area, one of Alabaster's ears raised up. It twitched briefly, picking up on the sound of the music that Carwyn was listening to. He didn't bother to open his eyes, but he did flop over onto his back with his paws wiggling in the air, much like a small child. He looked rather strange, wiggling around among the grass, but eventually his eyes popped open and he rolled onto his paws to stand. With a quick shake and a stretch he looked around for the source of the music which had woke him, brown eyes settling on Carwyn.
"Uh..." He mumbled, yawning. "Kinda sleeping here, bud..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:16 pm
Carwyn swayed his hips and wriggled his body trying to remember what his friend had taught him. Something about rocking his hips from side to side his legs slightly spread and his hand sliding up along his shirt. He shut his eyes trying to listen to the music playing in his ears. He did not see the wriggling Pokemon or he would have though it so cute and tried to make friends.

However with his eyes shut and music playing he did not hear anything until he heard the very faint sound of someone speaking. He slowed his sway and reached a covered hand up to his ear to pull free one of the buds and he looked around trying to see if there was another human. Then he slowly started to turn around and towards Alabaster.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:42 pm
"Helloooooo?" Alabaster whined, hopping around a bit. He nudged Carwyn's leg with his paw but got knocked on the muzzle as the boy turned towards him, causing the Vulpix to flop over on his back with an "oof!" sound. Without moving from this position, mock puppy eyes emerged on Alabaster's face and he quickly began to whimper as if he were hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:30 pm
Carwyn felt the pawing of his leg and looked down. He gasped as he watched the Vulpix tumble from him. He hurried over to the little canine and reached out "Oh no are you alright? I am sorry...I did not see you." his ruby eyes showing real concern. For he was rather strong and if he had hit the Vulpix with his tail he could have done real damage." his covered hand moving in an attempt to slide along the side of Alabaster's muzzle.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:02 pm
Alabaster suppressed a smirk as Carwyn became concerned. He loved getting attention, even if it meant having be a little "deceptive" to get it. However, he rarely took enjoyment in lying, but he figured little things such as mock whimpers didn't matter so much.
"I'm okaaay," He replied, making sure to draw out the "okay" while turning his eyes away, trying to look sad. But as Carwyn moved his hand to touch his muzzle, he smiled and batted his hand with his paws in a playful manner. As he played about, he took the time to get a good look at Carwyn, and his eyes fell upon the boy's tail.
"You're tail's really cool!" He chirped, wiggling to get a better view. "Are those pichers?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:46 am
Carwyn watched the Vulpix's face his keen eyes starting to pick up on the fact that Alabaster seemed to be teasing him a bit and the pawing of his covered hand just proved it. The Drapion child sat on his needs his hand softly stroking and wriggling against the batting paw in an equally playful manner. "I am very glad your okay...I am heavier than I look." He said in a gentle feminine voice despite his masculine scent.

The effeminate boy giggled and turned a bit to bring his tail forward so the Vulpix could get a bitter look, "You think my tail is cool?" He smiled brightly and have a nod, "Yes it is a pincher....and I have to more as well." He said happily and brought his covered hands up to frame the two smaller pinchers at his head giving them both a clench to show they all worked. "Do you like my pinchers? You are as kind as you are handsome mister Vulpix." He said and leaned forward towards Alabaster laying his covered hands flat on the grass between them. "You look very soft too. Where you the voice I was hearing a little bit ago?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:36 pm
Alabaster raised an eyebrow at Carwyn's head pinchers as he continued to wiggle about and bat the boy's hand. He had a look of interest as Carwyn demonstrated how they worked, giving an eager nod at Carwyn's question.
"Yeah!" He replied. "They're pretty cool! Can you grab stuff with them?" He raised his eyebrow again at being told he was kind and handsome, not really knowing if he should say thank you or not, or even if he deserved such words. Instead he smiled up at Carwyn, nodding at his last question. "I was trying to tell you that I was sleeping," He explained. "But, it really doesn't matter now. I'm awake anyway."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:26 am
Carwyn's caring eyes softened even more as for the first time in his life someone not of his family said something about him was cool. He giggled a felt his cheeks heat with blush. "Yes I can grab things with them can carry things. They are very strong and danity. I can even write with them or turn a page in a book."

"Oh I am very sorry to have disturbed your sleeping. I did not mean too." his covered hands stopped wriggling against the batting of the Vulpix. "I can go some where else if you prefer. Or I can be very quiet and let you sleep." He said moving to sit down next to the other instead of kneeling.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:15 pm
Alabaster shook his head quickly. "No, no!" He protested, rolling onto his feet with his pleading eyes gazing up at Carwyn. "You don't have to go or be quiet! I don't want to go back to sleep now that you're here! I think you're really cool!" He paused, thinking for a moment before continuing, his eyes showing sadness. "Unless you have somewhere else to be, sir." He said. "But I'd really like it if you could stay. I don't often get the chance to meet people who will actually talk to me and not think I'm rude or something."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:34 pm
Carwyn looked down at the pleading eyes. It had to be the first time anyone looked at him like that and asked him to stay instead of going. He knelt himself back down in front of the Vulix. "How can I leave you when you ask so sweetly." he said softly and placing his hands in his lap he shook his head, "No I have no where to be it is my day off today...and I don't think your rude. I was rude for disturbing your sleep." He smiled and nods, "I don't mind staying with you until your ready for sleep again." He said softly and then looked to the tree, "Shall we move into the shade though?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Old and Finished RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces