Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sammyella1127

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:30 pm
kawaiifreak92
sammyella1127

She looked at him with a look of distain. "I told you to stop doing that!" She pulled both of his arms away from him. A maid come in with a syringe and Susie took it from the maid. and jabbed it in his neck. "There now you won't hurt yourself. Now you can go to your room."

he whined, yelping as the needle pierced his neck "I-I don't have one...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:58 pm
sammyella1127

"Course you do I'm sure Kiseki gave you your room number. Let me look in the system." She looked on her computer for a bit. "Ok your room is here." She printed out a map and gave it to him. "There just follow the directions."

OOC: Just make your room when you get back on.  

yaoi priestess
Captain

Timid Lovergirl

8,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100

sammyella1127

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:30 pm
kawaiifreak92
sammyella1127

"Course you do I'm sure Kiseki gave you your room number. Let me look in the system." She looked on her computer for a bit. "Ok your room is here." She printed out a map and gave it to him. "There just follow the directions."

OOC: Just make your room when you get back on.

"thanks" he took the map and bowed slightly, wincing at the pain of the sutures on his back, but smiled and gently tipped his head, tipping his ears that way.
ooc: okay I will  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:50 pm
Alucard Daemon

Luciano Nenharma

User Image
talk
thought
action
Luciano entered Susie's office with James close behind.
"Hi there I'm Susie,I'm the phychatrist here. Please sit down." She pointed to the two chairs set in front of her desk.
Luciano sat down as instructed. There's nothing wrong with me right now... He thought. My depression went away last year maybe they're just testing me again..Um Susie can I ask you why we're here?
"Just to get a basic mental examination, don't worry we don't expect you to open up on the first day."  

yaoi priestess
Captain

Timid Lovergirl

8,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100

Alucard Daemon
Vice Captain

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:06 pm
kawaiifreak92

James

User Image
James sat down and looked at Suzie. "Uh. Do we have to be here?" He asked, hoping she'd say no so they could leave. He didn't want to talk about his 'problems'.
Out Of Cookies:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:35 pm
Alucard Daemon

"I understand if you don't want to talk right away but you will need to eventually otherwise we can never heal you fully. Luciano I know you've had depression and you've only recently been abused so I also understand if you don't want to talk about your stepfather."

Luciano Nenharma

User Image
talk
thought
action
Luciano glared right at Susie. You want me to open up? Fine. My life was perfectally normal until my stepdad came in and ruined everything! He had me strapped to a table for a week! He mutated me into this weird bunny thing that I am today! To make it even worse he killed my mother! My mom was the only one who truely loved me! He stood up only to fall back on the floor because he knee gave out.
"Luciano that's enough!" Susie walked up to the boy who was struggleing to get back up. She took one of his arms and injected a syringe into it. Luciano looked up at her with a look that was sleepy but still was able to say something. It said. "I hate everything about me" And with that he fell into a deep drug induced slumber.
OOC finally getting my writeing mojo back!  

yaoi priestess
Captain

Timid Lovergirl

8,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100

Alucard Daemon
Vice Captain

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:18 pm
kawaiifreak92

James

User Image
James glared at Susie. "Now, I suppose, you'll blurt out my deepest secrets like the fact that I never knew my parents and that these accursed wings are the products of experiments of the evil scientists that planned to kill me on the day tattoo'd on the inner part of my thigh!"
Out Of Cookies:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:32 pm
Alucard Daemon

"You told me I didn't make you say anything. That's horrible that they did that to you. I know you think that nothing's going to get better but they will. You just need to accecpt that the way you are can't be changed. You can't change the past only the future. I only want to help please don't be upset." She looked at him with care and concern.  

yaoi priestess
Captain

Timid Lovergirl

8,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100

Alucard Daemon
Vice Captain

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:24 am
kawaiifreak92

size=18]
James

User Image
James sighed. "I just told my deepest secrets, didn't I?" He asked, knowing the answer. He groaned and slumped back in his chair. "I knew I was stupid."
Out Of Cookies:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:15 pm
Alucard Daemon

She looked at him being concerned. "Your not stupid you've just been through a lot of horrible and traumatic things. Really it's not your fault you get upset about it. Anybody would act the way you do if they had thew same stuff happen to them. You're not that different from everybody else James. You're the one that sees yourself as different." She looked at him intently trying to figure out the complex boy,she was close to figureing him out but not close enough.  

yaoi priestess
Captain

Timid Lovergirl

8,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100

Alucard Daemon
Vice Captain

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:30 pm
kawaiifreak92

James

User Image
James sighed and wrapped himself in his wings as a way of comforting himself. He nodded a little then looked over at Luciano and opened his wings a little to let the boy in.
Out Of Cookies:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:22 pm
Alucard Daemon

Luciano Nenharma

User Image
talk
thought
action
Luciano stirred an awoke to see himself in James' wings.Is everything allright? Did I miss anything? He said as he looked around.

"No everything's fine you're free to go back to your room."  

yaoi priestess
Captain

Timid Lovergirl

8,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
Important rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff