yaoi priestess
Captain

Timid Lovergirl

8,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:19 pm
Susie is an unprofiled phychatrist. If you need a phychatrist and you can't find one quote me here and I'll try to be your phychatrist.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:34 pm
kawaiifreak92

The gaurds dragged the unconscious Azrael into the psychiatrist then walked out. Azrael came to soon after. He looked around not knowing where he was and when he saw Susie he about flipped out. "Where are we? Who are you? Are you gonna hurt me or touch me?" He asked self-consciously.  

Alucard Daemon
Vice Captain

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

yaoi priestess
Captain

Timid Lovergirl

8,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:39 pm
Alucard Daemon

"It's all right Azrael I'm your phychatrist Susie and we're in my office. And don't worry I won't do anything that you're uncomfortable with. So tell me everything."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:57 pm
kawaiifreak92

Azrael shrugged. "Depends on what you mean by everything." He said with a blush on his cheeks. "L-Look, C-Can I get Michael in here or something? I-I can't be comfortable without someone I know I can trust."  

Alucard Daemon
Vice Captain

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

yaoi priestess
Captain

Timid Lovergirl

8,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:02 pm
Alucard Daemon

"I was pretty sure that you would say that . Michael could you please get in here?"
Michael quietly entered the room. A sad look on his face. "Azereal I'm sorry if I said something wrong. Sometimes I don't realize how badly I hurt people. Sorry to ask this but are you jealous of Elizabeth?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:14 pm
kawaiifreak92

Azrael sighed softly, feeling like he somehow betrayed his only friend. He reverted to the emotionally void side of him and nodded. "Yes, I am. As for your question Susie. I was raped by my father and my brother's spirit blames me for his death. No big problem."  

Alucard Daemon
Vice Captain

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

yaoi priestess
Captain

Timid Lovergirl

8,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:25 pm
Alucard Daemon

For a while both Susie and Michael were shocked into silence. Michael broke down and cried. "Azrael I've hurt you! I'm sorry just please go back to being happy again! I'm sorry that you're jealous! Elizabeth is my best friend but you're my lover! A lover is more important then a friend! If you want to know I was a gang's b*tch for a while! I was raped several times a week! I know you've been through more then I have but you can still get throught this! If it makes you feel better you can have Elizabeth! I want her but if she makes you upset I'll let you have her!" He just fell to the floor in a crying fit.

"Azereal do you see what you're doing to him? He really loves you and would do anything for you. I know how he is with Elizabeth and he's giving up a big part of himself to you. Now if you if you don't want to see him kill himself I suggest you apologize."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:34 pm
kawaiifreak92

Azrael was shocked by her words. "Michael...I want you to keep her." He said and kissed Michael passionately. "I love you Michael. I didn't know you were raped that much. I-I'm sorry for actign the way I have." He says and holds onto Michael.  

Alucard Daemon
Vice Captain

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

yaoi priestess
Captain

Timid Lovergirl

8,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 pm
Alucard Daemon

Michael started to smile and his years of sadness turned to joy. "I...I love you so much!" His tears of happiness streamed down his face. "Right here and now I want to make a promise to you. I promise to change and become a better person who will never hurt my little broken angel ever again!" He kissed Azereal passionately. "Azereal are you ok with me changeing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:46 pm
kawaiifreak92
Alucard Daemon

Michael started to smile and his years of sadness turned to joy. "I...I love you so much!" His tears of happiness streamed down his face. "Right here and now I want to make a promise to you. I promise to change and become a better person who will never hurt my little broken angel ever again!" He kissed Azrael passionately. "Azrael are you ok with me changeing?"

Azrael smiled at him and kissed him once more. "No, Stay exactly as you are. I just want to go back to our room and do what lovers do." He said with a slight smile and a lot of blush.  

Alucard Daemon
Vice Captain

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

yaoi priestess
Captain

Timid Lovergirl

8,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:50 pm
Alucard Daemon

"It's ok you two can go." Susie said with a smile on her face.

"C'mon my angel let's go."

((Quick to the pm!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:53 pm
Alucard Daemon

Michael and Azereal entered Susie's office. "Good morning Azereal,Michael...Michael you chopped off all your hair!"

Michael giggled. "It's not all chopped off. Besides now that I have Elizabeth back I can finally get back to having my hair the way I like it."

"I should have expected that." She sighed. "Well you two can tell me whatever you would like. I'll try to not have a repeat of anything that happened yesterday."  

yaoi priestess
Captain

Timid Lovergirl

8,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100

Alucard Daemon
Vice Captain

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:58 pm
kawaiifreak92

Azrael chuckled softly at her reaction. "Not much to tell. Michael caught a maid look at me when I was getting dressed after my shower." He said as he sat on the couch in Michael's lap. "I told Michael that he could do anything he wanted with his hair this morning."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:07 pm
Alucard Daemon

Before Susie could say anything Michael blurted out. "She didn't do it on purpose!"

Susie had a look of shock on her face but then it subsided. "Oh then everything's fine. Michael I'm guessing everything's fine."

"Yes everything is fine."

"Good you can go to Kiseki now ."

(Quote me there)  

yaoi priestess
Captain

Timid Lovergirl

8,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100

Alucard Daemon
Vice Captain

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:12 pm
kawaiifreak92

Azrael sighed and waved at her with his new right arm as he enetered at the correct time. "What did you want to see me for?" He asked innocently as he sat in a chair.  
Important rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff