Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:32 am
User Image

User Image

I shouldn't be allowed to come up with titles lmao...

It's time for a... random personality contest!

This is super random. Super, super, super random. Why? I randomly flung two of my own foxes at Mali and she colored up four ~*super*~ random kids.

I really don't want to be greedy and keep them all, so I'm giving two them away!

Their parents, Heliodoro and Misaki, hardly even know each other. Like I said, this was a totally random fling. The two boys will be going with dad, the two girls with mom.

Both parents are tribeless, so you don't have to worry about that. They also... uh, have a couple of other siblings thanks to Misaki. :'I

User Image

User Image

User Image

Starts: April 1st.
Ends: I 'unno. I'll probably close in a day or two. c:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

All shop and Gaia rules apply, obviously!

Anyone can enter.
User Image Yup! Doesn't matter how many foxes you have or if you even have any at all, anyone can enter this.

One entry per person.
User Image Yep, just one.

Don't mess with the form.
User Image Just fill it out and post it, yo.

Forms should be posted in this thread.
User Image There's no need to PM me your forms or anything like that. Just post them here when I announce that the raffle is open.

Don't post anything but forms in this thread.
User Image Take all chatter to the main thread, guys. c:

No bribing, whining, complaining, crying, etc.
User Image We're all adults/teenagers here, so let's act like 'em, alright?

Feel free to edit your entries.
User Image Editing is allowed, up until the contest is closed.

PM any questions to me.
User Image Yup. Just PM them to me, ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

User Image

User Image

User Image

[size=14][color=#499420][b]A wild ENTRY appeared![/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][b]Your Name:[/b] [Your name here, obviously.]
[b]Preference List:[/b] [Boy 1, Boy 2. Or Boy 2, Boy 1.]
[b]Fox's Name:[/b] [What you want to name the Modifox. You can give me more than one name if you want, since they're still BCRs. c:]
[b]Fox's Mood:[/b] [One word to sum up their entire personality.]

[b]Personality:[/b] [Just a short little paragraph - two tops - to let me know what they're gonna be like.][/size]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:23 am
A wild ENTRY appeared!
Your Name: demon~hybrid Pshhh.. DemonBoyWonder~
Preference List: Boy 2, Boy 1
Fox's Name: Augustus
Fox's Mood: Dramatic

Personality: Not dramatic in the constant over-exaggerating sort of way. No. Augustus has the deepest ambition in the world to act. And though, obviously foxes don't typically take to the stage and preform for crowds of thousands in the way humans do, Augustus settles for finding specific roles to play in his daily life, acting as that fox for perhaps an hour or two [until his mind invents a new character] and then switching it up a bit.

It's rather difficult to grasp his real personality, because it exists in the forms of the characters he portrays, whether it be a sly, thief of a fox, a wise and responsible shaman of some nondescript tribe [of course, the character invented in Augustus's mind is NEVER ambiguous; every detail is rather meticulously thought out], or even a cruel-hearted 'Daeva [although that persona is reserved specifically for activities such as hunting where it doesn't hurt to be so cruel-hearted]. Augustus does dream of one day putting on a sort of play of his own design.

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:44 am
A wild ENTRY appeared!
Your Name: discoqueen
Preference List: Boy 1, Boy 2
Fox's Name: Tobias
Fox's Mood: Scatterbrained

Personality: Tobias is the kind of fox that if it was possible would have to write lists, lists, and more lists just to get things done. He has a hard time getting stuff done simply because he drifts from one idea to the next. He could start off on a trip to the ocean and wind up in a forest because he decided he wanted to explore that area instead. And conversations? Tons and tons of topic changes galore. Unless it is something that really interests Tobias. Then it has a better chance of actually being finished, although it might take a little longer.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:57 am
A wild ENTRY appeared!
Your Name: Yushika
Fox's Name: Sirius
Fox's Mood: Competitive

Personality: Sirius is a little s**t, basically. Excuse my language. He firmly believes he is the best of the litter, and should be given the most attention. However, he doesn't complain vocally if it isn't given. Instead, he'll set up traps for his sibling, watch him fall for it, and head for his father to spend quality time with him. He doesn't share, either. If he wants something, well, god dammit it's his! As a little kit he'll be busy listening to other foxes, picking up behaviors he probably shouldn't and words a kit shouldn't even know, and try and horrify his father in the progress.

Though, he does have a positive side. While he's rude at times and has a huge ego, he does love his brother. His sisters? Hell, he doesn't really seem to know them or care too. Instead, his brother gets his attention when Sirius isn't busy being a d**k for his fathers attention. He'll protect him pretty viciously, snarling at anyone that touches him or upsets him. He's extremely loyal, like a dog, to his friends. His friends he's less of a d**k to, more upbeat, loud, and hyper. He'll probably be the one demanding a party or shoving his shy friends at girls or boys. He doesn't really believe in sitting still. Sirius is always moving, also talking, and always being loud.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Inara4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 am
A wild ENTRY appeared!
Your Name: Inara4
Fox's Name: Helios
Fox's Mood: Eccentric

Personality: He has a strong flair for drama and style. Helios is fast-moving, fast-talking, and also has an appreciation for the finer things in life. He's usually very good at story telling and improvising on the spot. He typically makes things up as he goes along, rather than following a plan. Helios loves to have fun, and is generally fun to be around. However he can sometimes be hurtful to others without being aware of it, as he does not know and may not care about the effect his words have on others. It's not that he doesn't care about people, it's that his decision-making process does not involve taking people's feelings into account. He makes decisions based on facts and logic.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:37 pm
Hey guys, I picked the two winners!

discoqueen
User Image

Inara4
User Image

No need to send in info or anything since... you guys already posted it. XD

I'll have the boys and their sisters certed and dropped off in the main thread within the next few days! c:

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces