Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
There's no time for love in the Mafia... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:59 am
At least not for the "Boss's" little brother anyways.

Meet Jhonny, a real pretty boy:

Character name: Jhonny
Sex: male
Orientation: Gay
Position: Seke. Prefers Uke though.
Looks: Refer to Picture:

User Image

Other notable physical features: The marks on his hoodie? They're tattooed on his back from his left shoulder to his right hip with random ink spallered stars here and there about a dime in size each.
A little info: Fun, out of the box but the little brother of the owner of a mafia family. They run a Huge Heroin operation and he's babied and kept out of the danger, but he rebels against his older brother all the time, running off and getiing into all sorts of trouble on his own. So he can afford to spoil you, but can you handle his unprediactable behavior and moods swings?

There are a million different plots that can be spun from this and I want to try them all. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:34 pm
Cassie_Riots

Heyyo... I'll Rp with you ^-^
Character name: Daimon
Sex: male
Orientation: Gay
Position: Seme
Looks: Refer to Pictures:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A little info: He was kicked out of his house when his parents found out he was gay around 11 years ago and he's been on his own ever since. Usually has short relationships that go no where but is looking for one person who he can really settle down with. Despite his family problems he still went to school and now he works as a policeman. Although he's kind of a dimwit and he can also be a bit ignorant at times he knows when to be serious. And you would not believe how much this guy eats.  

CrimsonRedJoy

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daimon sighed as he left the station for the night. Today had been extremely busy, since the mafia was acting up again. Those guys had always caused him so much trouble, but he couldn't complain since it was their antics that got him payed. He ran a hand through his hair as he walked aimlessly into the night. He was lonely tonight, but he didn't know why. He was searching for some sort of company, before work would call him in again with another murder or heist. Which always seemed to happen to him when he was about to settle down, in fact that's what ruined most of his relationships. He sighed again, looking up at the sky.
(is this good? sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:28 pm
((It's fine. ^.^ But I've added a bit of a twist, let me know if it's a no-go. It's just a hobby for him. xDDD))
Jhonny slipped into the club and smiled at the usual bouncer. "Hey Dirk," He said with a flirtatious wink as he walked past. He slid his trench coat off and exposed his thin, willowy pale body to the other dancer's who were competeing tonight. His tight neon pink boy shorts were covered in the same black marks of his hoodie and had "Sinful" written in playful letters across his a**. He looked unearthly tonight with his tattoo and long hair and his startling light blue eyes coated expertly in their dark makeup. He had stripped his entire body of unwanted hair and the pulsing mulitcolored lights lit him up. "Good luck tonight boys and girls." He said with a wink as the others stared. The contest was to see who could get more tips between working the stage and the "guests". They could take "guests" into the champagne rooms, but they had to abide by club rules. The winner got an extra hundred bucks and a job offer. Jhonny just wanted to play and dance, he didn't need either of the other two.  

Cassie_Riots

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:35 pm
Cassie_Riots

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((Add all you want, it makes for a good story!))
Daimon didn't know why, but he wanted to go to a club tonight. He was tired and wanted to get over the desire to beat the crap out o those f***ing mafia guys, who were always causing him trouble. Especially that one family... His eyes narrowed. There was one family in particular who had acted up ever since their Boss changed. But he didn't want to think about them. He pushed open the doors to the nearest club, welcomed by all the flashing lights and barely clothed dancers. He hung up his police jacket and took a seat, not caring that he was in a club, sitting alone at a table, in a suit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:21 pm
It was Jhonny's turn on stage at last and he slid up there. The ones who had seen his perform before cheering and calling out his name. He slid on stage and started to sway his hips and drop it low and let people slide twenties into his boy shorts. He winked in appreciation to them all.  

Cassie_Riots

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm
Cassie_Riots
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Daimon rolled his eyes at the dancers, and at everyone at the club. He wondered for a moment what had possessed him to even come to this place. Sighing, he got up and went over to the bar to order a drink, not looking at the current dancer who was on the stage at all, until he was heading back. A guy... was all Daimon could think about. He looks familiar though... He didn't know why, of course, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he'd seen that person before.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:36 pm
Jhonny smiled and grabbed the pole, sliding down into the splits in front of a man with a 20 in his hands. He arched his back and the man put it in the band of his shorts while some bills rained down. His song ended and he grabbed them, tucking them into the band of his boy shorts Now was his time to really earn those tips. He walked around and flirted, getting money and drinks from other men and of course, more money. He saw one man seated alone and arched an eyebrow. "Hmmm. . . opportunity..."
Jhonny walked up to him and sat himself on the guys table, "You look a little lonely there honey." He said with a coy wink.  

Cassie_Riots

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 pm
Cassie_Riots

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daimon raised his eyebrow. "And you look like you're having a grad ol' time." He sipped at his drink but since the weird stranger didn't seem to be leaving anytime soon, Daimon decided to maybe flirt a little. It's been a long time... and Daimon was feeling a bit flirty tonight... but he didn't want to start that bit quite yet. "You work here, or just having a bit of fun?" He asked casually sipping at his drink again,  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:21 pm
Jhonny grinned, grabbing a glass of liquid from a passing waitress and giving the rich looking lonely guy a wink, "Just playing around and having some fun. Though the champagne rooms are funner." He said with a devious wink, downing his glass of liquor. It was the good s**t too. "You wanna see?"  

Cassie_Riots

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 pm
Cassie_Riots

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daimon sighed. He was already in a weird situation, and this guy wasn't helping. Might not hurt to... "Why not..." He took another sip of his drink and eyed the guy in frount of him. It still bugged him... how familiar this guy looked. "Hey... have I seen you around before...?" He finally got of the curage to ask, since it had been eating him alive since he first saw the srtanger. "You look really familiar to me... I don't know why..." He sighed and took a big gulp of his drink. He felt like getting drunk tonight, although he didn't know why. If he went into work tomorow with a hang over, his co workers would eat him alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:37 am
Jhonny grinned, hoping this guy was a big tipper. He slid off the table in a very suggestive manner and grabbed the guy's hand, "Hmmm, I dunno. I don't think I've seen you before. Do you come here often cutie?" He asked with a wink. He pulled him back through the glittering curtain and into the dimly lit room with large, overstuffed sofas that smelled like sweat and liquor.  

Cassie_Riots

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:45 am
Cassie_Riots

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daimon sighed. What am I getting myself into... If the guys at the station ever got wind of this... He smiled at the stranger, and followed the boy to a room. "Actually I don't get to go out often, works keeps me pretty busy." He winked at the stranger and gave the boy a smile. They had already come this far, and it had been a long time...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:09 pm
Jhonny grinned, shoving the guy into a couch, "Is that so?" He flipped his hair back and sat on the man's lap with his body hovering against his, "Well then, we'll just have to relieve you of that "business". Now won't we?" He asked with a coy smile, pressing his lips against the man's neck, kissing softly. He was going to earn his tip, in almost anyways possible.  

Cassie_Riots

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:49 pm
Cassie_Riots

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daimon grinned on the inside, but wouldn't let his amusement show on his face. "Oh? And you're doing this for what, money?" He smirked. That's what I get for coming to a place like this, but that doesn't really matter... I'll go along with it because I'm bored.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff