Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Diamond in the Rough Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image

Top Student and all around good boy Rin Hai is the golden boy of the school since preschool. He's has good grades, an pleasure to be around, president of his class, and in just able every club there is. College bond and with a scholarship in his pocket Rin is going places. But none of it matters much to him. His friend __________ is his only worry. Can Rin help ______ get off the streets and on the right path or will it crumble under him?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:47 pm
Young Master Seke

H-Hey... Think we can RP? 4laugh redface 4laugh
User ImageName: Raven
Personality: Cruel and quiet. A little rude, but he is protective of the people he cares about and loves to mess around. He normally likes to be alone, but in those rare moments that he wishes for company he will find it, no matter where he may be. He is secretive and lost to the world. What he really needs, is someone to lighten up his heart. When he's at school, however, he changes. He's very outgoing and a lot of people like him, even though he fails most of his classes and is not the teachers' favorite. He skips classes a lot, even though he does all his homework, and he never turns anything in, whether it's done or not.
Occupation: He has a job, and it takes up most of his time, but he doesn't want anyone to know about it.  

CrimsonRedJoy

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:56 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay
Young Master Seke

H-Hey... Think we can RP? 4laugh redface 4laugh
User ImageName: Raven
Personality: Cruel and quiet. A little rude, but he is protective of the people he cares about and loves to mess around. He normally likes to be alone, but in those rare moments that he wishes for company he will find it, no matter where he may be. He is secretive and lost to the world. What he really needs, is someone to lighten up his heart.

sure  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:59 pm
Young Master Seke

Yay! Ok so I'm still VERY new at this... so I apologize.. this is a lot different from being on a blog... Should I start... or do you want to?  

CrimsonRedJoy

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:10 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay
Young Master Seke

Yay! Ok so I'm still VERY new at this... so I apologize.. this is a lot different from being on a blog... Should I start... or do you want to?

I'll start and its ok. we are all noobs at one time. I still am  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:13 pm
Young Master Seke
Kazehaya Cosplay
Young Master Seke

I'll start and its ok. we are all noobs at one time. I still am

haha that's true... Although I'm not a noob when it comes to the actual roleplaying part... kinda... I'm just new to the whole gaia rping thing... well the best way to learn is to try!  

CrimsonRedJoy

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:31 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

"....And what the author was saying is that the bird represent our minds, wandering the sky looking for answers to life questions. The question meanining our need to learn as humans." Rin sat back down in his desk having answered the teacher's question. He looked over a couple of desks and sighed. Raven wasn't in class again. This was the fourth time this week that he had skipped. 'where is he going?' The bell rang and the teacher dismissed the class though Rin stayed behind to collect Raven's missed homework. "He better be in P.E."

It was still the begining of the school year at the high school. Seventeen year old Rin Hai was looking forward to the year and gratuating with honors come the end. His grades were perfect, straight A's and he was well liked among everyone. The one person that could fit into any group in the school. Rin wasn't full of himself though, the boy was very down to earth and would give you the shirt off his back if it helped. However the one person he worried about most was his friend, Raven, the labeled problem student.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:45 pm
Young Master Seke
/quote]
User ImageRaven sighed, taking in a beep breath. He was laying on the roof, his hands behind his head, looking at the clouds as they slowly crawled by. The wind blew through his hair as he closed his notebook and placed his pen next to it. He knew Rin was going to scowl him for skipping again, but He didn't really find much harm in it. They idiots that work here had already labeled him, and it's not his problem anymore. At last the bell rang, and Raven slowly got up, leaning against the wall for a moment. "Time for P.E..." He said to the wind. He pulled back a loose brick and put his notebook and pen under it, so that they were perfectly hidden. Slowly, he made his way to the classroom, looking out for Rin on his way there. Rin... the honer student... straight A's all the time... genius at everything he set his mind to. What could he possible want with Raven? The thought had always bothered him, although he'd never say it out loud. Too embarrassing. And besides, what would Rin think if Raven ever admitted any of it? He sighed, opening up the doors to the locker room.

"Yo~ I'm here!" He said in his fake, outgoing voice. At once he was greeted by a stream of people, all asking where he had been or joking with him about skipping. "Ah~ I didn't bother to do my homework... to much to do... so I just stayed home." Raven lied. In fact, he had done his homework, and he had completed it. He just didn't want to go to class. He had something better to do.. but he didn't want anyone to find out what.

((I'm making a few small changes to my character bio thing... just to let you know))

CrimsonRedJoy

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:15 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Rin was in the middle of changing when Raven showed up. He rolled his eyes with a grunt of frustration and took his shorts out his locker. "You know damn well you didn't stay home," he said with a small growl as Raven came to his locker. They were right beside each other. "I know the work you missed in english in your lockers. You better be in class tomorrow or you can start gathering you own missed work." Rin quickly finished changing and went into the gym. It was track week so the teacher would be running them to death. Not that it bothered Rin, he was in shape, slender body and had a set of toned legs to match. "Ok class give me 15 laps around the gym and no walking. I catch you walking everyone is running double." The class groaned but started thier laps.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:39 pm
Young Master Seke

User ImageRaven rolled his eyes and kept changing. "No promises... But I'll try... And besides... How would you know if I was home or not." Raven laughed as he quickly finished changing and ran out of the locker room to catch up with the rest of the class. He groaned when he heard the teacher said that but he began running anyway. He ran to catch up to Rin. "Hey..." He said, hoping that his friend wasn't mad at him. "It's not like I've skipped that much..." He said, trying to make it seem like he hadn't don anything that bad. He didn't like it when Rin was mad at him.  

CrimsonRedJoy

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:53 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

" I know you Raven and you forget I am class president, I know the number of times anyone has skipped, gotten detention or been sick. You just like to skip class and hang out on the roof." Rin was upset with him and ran ahead of the class so he didn't take everything out on Raven. He hated it when Raven tried playing innocent, it use to work on him when they were younger but not anymore. Rin was the only one who saw through the fake act Raven put up around everyone else. One by one the class finished thier laps and were allowed to get water. Rin sat down for minutes and gulped down some water from his bottle.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:02 pm
Young Master Seke

User ImageRaven finished right after Rin and walked over to stand over him. "I know you're class president, I've been your friend for how long now?" Raven sat down next to RIn. "I know you think I'm just trouble... but it's not like there's anything I can do. If there was, I would have done it ages ago." He gave Raven a serious look. "I'm not like you." He said accidentally, then gasped at himself and looked away, trying to save himself. "I-I mean this is how I am and you can't change it." He showed his true personality for only a moment, to try and get Rin's attention off of the fact that he's been skipping class a lot lately.  

CrimsonRedJoy

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:17 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

"No one said anything about trying to change you. You are this way cause you chose too." Rin got up and went to join another group of friends. It would take a awhile for he would cool down again. They played volleyball in gym, loser teams had to run more laps. Rin pretty much avoided Raven and even was on the team opposite of him. When P.E. ended Rin quickly showered, changed, and went to his last class of the day, math. Though he was upset, Rin didn't show it. He was his usual cheerful self in class and did his work.When the final bell rang he got his things out his locker and went to the office. After school Rin had to stay a couple of hours to help organzie things for tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:24 pm
Young Master Seke

User ImageRaven decided to skip all the rest of his classes. He just sat on the roof, staring at the clouds. He couldn't think of anything but Rin, which pissed him off even more. When the final bell rang, he got up and removed the brick that covered his notebook, and pulled it out. Rin's probably gone... or about to leave.. so it should be safe... He clutched the notebook to his chest and slipped the pen in his pocket, making his way to the library slowly, and looking out for anyone that might see him. He didn't want to be stopped, or have to answer any questions about his notebook. He was almost at the library, and began to relax... but then he spotted Rin. Crap... he must have stayed after school for something... He looked around for another route, but found none. The only choice he had was to walk right past Rin.  

CrimsonRedJoy

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:59 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

The office had large glass walls around it. The school put them up to watch for students in the halls after the bell rang and it was impossible to move by them without being seen. Rin was on his way to make some copies of a filer for a upcoming football game when he noticed Raven. He walked out the office and ooked at him with those brown eyes but said nothing to Raven. Rin headed off to the teacher's loudge to make the copies he need and left Raven do as he pleased.

"I got the copies made Beth and I'll see to it they are handed out tomorrow in homeroom classes. See you tomorrow." Rin put the copies in the teacher's mailboxs then gathered his stuff and headed home. His house wasn't far from Raven's, they use to walk to school and back together but now that rarly happened. Rin shook his head of the memories and quickly went home. His parents were out but this was normal; they were never home. Rin went up to his room and started on his homework.

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff