Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Official Adventure Time RP Guild ::.

Back to Guilds

For all fans of Adventure Time, come on in and have a lumping awesome time! 

Tags: Adventure Time Guild, Adventuretime, Finn, Marceline, Jake 

Reply Places Outside of Kingdoms
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeachMoonPrince

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:40 pm
~Lilac Mist~
------------------------------------------------
~The Silent Trickster~

Lilac walked through the forest. Not too many people were wandering here. Lilac floated up a tree. "I'm gonna sleep up here." Lilac found a fork and lay down on it. "Yeah, I'm sleeping right here!" She thought she heard something in the distance and said "Uh...do you hear that Coco? I'm gonna fly up here and check it out. If you want up I'll bring you up in a minute." She floated to the top of the tree. She had a great view over the grasslands. "Color mysteriously disappearing isn't good, is it?" Lilac called down to Coco. "Because I doubt that this is a light trick. I've tried a few of those, this isn't one of them." She flew down and picked Coco up to carry her to the top of the tree. "Should we run?" The color was creeping away, it seemed to be heading right for them. "Oh, no lumping way! That isn't Shawnee, is it?" Lilac sighed. "Shawnee's been on this whole 'If we can't have color in our kingdom, neither can the others' thing. We've tried to talked her out of it but she seems way too into the idea.Well," she turned to Coco "Shawnee will take your color too so I guess its time to try something." She held out her hands for Coco to take. "I would just try to send us to the Chocolate Kingdom but I have no idea if this will work. I'm gonna try for the Love Kingdom. I might be able to teleport with people, never tried it but we have no choice now. You ready?" The colorless land was creeping towards them. "Who knows, maybe Princess Amorette might be able to shed some light on the situation."
((ooc: If you are, we'll head to the Love Kingdom))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
Princess Coco: Warrior Princess
From The Chocolate Kingdom

Coco follow beside Lilac as they walk through the forest. Lilac was looking around for peoples as Coco was just looking for a good spot to lay her head down. She was tired from the long day and just wanted to call it a night. She stop moving when Lilac float up into a tree. Coco look up at Lilac from below and just nodded her head at what she told her. She make herself comfortable under the tree Lilac was in, sitting up against it. She was able to close her eyes when she heard Lilac ask her something. Coco look back up at her only to see her go higher up the tree. The chocolate teen rise a brow, getting up to her feet. She look back down to the forest and look out through the darkness. She try to see if she could spot anything but nothing look out of place to her. She then listen closer to everything around her. Nothing. Lilac said something about disappearing color and Coco gasp. It was happening again! Coco grab for her knife and held it up in front of her. There wasn't a need to do this. Lilac came down and pick her up so both head back up at the top of the tree. Coco held on to Lilac's waist so she didn't fall. She then look out over the glass land and watch once more the color fading away again. She said nothing as Lilac told her about this Shawnee person and her whole thing about 'not having color' BS. Coco just felt a great hate for this Shawnee person. She put her knife away and grab a hold of Lilac's hand, still holding tightly around her waist with her arm. She look to Lilac and said, "Get us out of here..."

{Leaving the Glass Land.}

tawitheveronev

Aged Shopper

PeachMoonPrince

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm
~Skye Seldium~
~The Could Goddess~

Skye drifted over the forest, nothing new. "I wonder how many cloud beasts it would take to make an area as dense as this forest..." she shrugged and created a cloud duplicate. "And how are you today?" She said
"Relativity well" the duplicate replied
"Fine, fine" she made a tea set "care for some tea?"
"Tea sounds lovely!"
A cloud around them rumbled "But I do believe I want to take some for the road." Skye made the cloud disappear. She started to sing:
The sky is getting gray
but that doesn't stop me anyway
from floating right into it
and getting caught up in a cloudy fit
the storm is letting up
the sun is barking at me like a pup
one that you always cuddle with
and that you hope will be your Christmas gift

Oh people of Ooo
just what would you doooo
I'll try to make you see
that your favorite cloooouud is me

Skye found no interest in the scene below, so she floated by without any notice.

((exit to Candy Kingdom))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:48 pm
/|KNUCKLE~=~DUSTER|

|The Fists of Justice|/

The forest was loud only a few minutes ago, but now it entered an eerie silence. Unfortunately, this did not last as a teenager-going-on-adult flung himself from tree to tree, sometimes landing gracefully on a branch, and other times simply flying through the tree, sending it crashing to the ground. His red shirt and black hakama were torn, his bandages on his arms worn and his feet covered in bruises and cuts, his hair was disheveled and generally wild; the only thing that wasn't dirty or destroyed was his scarf, which had somehow over the years retained its bright yellow sheen. But this guy didn't care, because he wasn't the Forest Protector anymore. He was being sent on some kind of important mission outside the Forest, the Place That is Flat with No Trees. Others call it the Grasslands. As he passed through the forest, he encountered many of the creatures he once fought and played with. Taking a few moments to wrestle with them once more, the guy named Knuckle said his goodbyes to the forest creatures and made his way to the edges of the Forest.

Not once in his many years of living had he ever left the Forest. This would be the first time that he'd see places without trees and animals, filled with people and other interesting things, "I should be careful, Papa Bear said that a lot of the people in the World Outside the Forest are monsters or somethin'." Little did he know, to the people of the surrounding Kingdoms, he'd seem like a Monster.

[[Exit to the Grasslands.]]

[([ OOC: Hey there, I'm new here. And before you ask, I already sent my Profile in, had it approved and posted it. The only things I'm lacking are my pic and an awesome signature. It's nice to meet ya all! biggrin ])]  

MaoukaMasaki777

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Places Outside of Kingdoms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items