Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Official Adventure Time RP Guild ::.

Back to Guilds

For all fans of Adventure Time, come on in and have a lumping awesome time! 

Tags: Adventure Time Guild, Adventuretime, Finn, Marceline, Jake 

Reply Places Outside of Kingdoms
The Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get Your Knife
Captain

Lonely Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:21 am
User Image
User Image

Home to various animals and the Forest Wizard, The Forest is a great place for camping and exploration.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan had FINALLY caught up with the rolling object, and he leaped onto it in desperation. "No... more running... for at least... 27 years..." Evan whispered to himself, clearly out of breath. Then he realized something that scared the math out of him. He had ran straight into the middle of the forest with no sense of the direction he had come from. "Wonderful..." he said. He sat on a stump for now, trying to figure out what the log-type weapon was. It appeared to be a simple bat or club, or some other blunt hammering weapon... but something seemed special about it. Evan hit it against trees, rolled it around, threw it up in the air, and for hours tried to unlock some sort of ability within it. Nothing. Evan had chased a stupid club, and he probably had 30 other clubs buried underground, into the forest. HOW WAS HE GONNA GET OUT?  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

DKrueger
Vice Captain

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image

T'nix simply stood atop the hill he'd been standing on in the Grasslands with a dumbfounded expression. A couple blinks of snapped him out of his trance. A theif? Already? Oh glob. You have GOT to be kidding me. He said, slapping his forehead with his unclawed hand. This theif seemed mediocre at best. Did he even know who he was dealing with? Must have been from that Aaa Place. He deduced. STOP RIGHT THERE! He called after the theif, persuing both the theif and his lance down the hill and into the forest.

This was... Unfavorable. Visibility was so much shorter in the forest. And there were so many places to get jumped from, and one always had to be on guard. This was a disadvantage. For the theif anyways, so long as he was as mediocre as he came across to be. Well, now he had two targets to search for. Hopefully he'd come across his weapon and Oh. Hey. That was fairly simple. He said, cut off from his thoughts. There it was, he caught sight of it in the middle of a clearing. But... It was in motion, as though being weilded. He walked out rather calmly, having his hand outstreached. Alright kid, you've had your fun, now give it here. He demanded. He waited a few seconds expecnatly, and then he frowned, his right arm glowing with heat. Some time today please. And I suggest you don't do anything stupid, like try fighting. I'd like to have as few trees burned down as possible. Any destruction caused is on your head, and will be added to your charges. Do I make myself clear? Return what you stole and I'll let you off with a warning. How about that? T'nix made an effort to reason, while making himself sound authoritve and clear.

[Editing Finished]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
Evan

He gave up for now, trying to decide how to get out of this forest... he was very dissapointed in his new weapon. He continued to smash it against objects in anger, until... "OH MY GLOB!" Evan quickly climbed up into a tree, for the man had come to claim his weapon. Great. Well, the obvious thing to do here was to freeze him again... oh glob, he was up in a tree? What was he thinking? He summons his weapons up from the ground... all he had now was the katana on his back. But he could not let that log thing leave his grasp until he figured out the secret! He carefully inched down the tree as quietly as possible, but the classic judgement for all thieves had finally caught up with Evan: he stepped on a branch. That crack noise was possibly about to get him killed.

(edit done)  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:50 pm
DKrueger
User Image

T'nix simply stood atop the hill he'd been standing on in the Grasslands with a dumbfounded expression. A couple blinks of snapped him out of his trance. A theif? Already? Oh glob. You have GOT to be kidding me. He said, slapping his forehead with his unclawed hand. This theif seemed mediocre at best. Did he even know who he was dealing with? Must have been from that Aaa Place. He deduced. STOP RIGHT THERE! He called after the theif, persuing both the theif and his lance down the hill and into the forest.

This was... Unfavorable. Visibility was so much shorter in the forest. And there were so many places to get jumped from, and one always had to be on guard. This was a disadvantage. For the theif anyways, so long as he was as mediocre as he came across to be. Well, now he had two targets to search for. Hopefully he'd come across his weapon and Oh. Hey. That was fairly simple. He said, cut off from his thoughts. There it was, he caught sight of it in the middle of a clearing. But... It was in motion, as though being weilded. He walked out rather calmly, having his hand outstreached. Alright kid, you've had your fun, now give it here. He demanded. He waited a few seconds expecnatly, and then he frowned, his right arm glowing with heat. Some time today please. And I suggest you don't do anything stupid, like try fighting. I'd like to have as few trees burned down as possible. Any destruction caused is on your head, and will be added to your charges. Do I make myself clear? Return what you stole and I'll let you off with a warning. How about that? T'nix made an effort to reason, while making himself sound authoritve and clear.

[Editing Finished]

Ignore my post until I'm done, I didn't see your edit, sorry!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image

Typical. Fleeing like the verman you are. T'nix said bitterly. He strolled over to the base of the tree and scanned the surroundings, searching for the scoundrel who stole his weapon. Despite the beating it's taken, upon being used incorrectly, there wasn't a dent in the thing. Dragon forging, finest in the world short of the Dwarves. Was it really that complicated to use? Or was this guy just an idiot. Must have been from that Lawless city of Theives. He'd already made note to deal with them later.

And yet, the theif was nowhere to be seen. Heard however, was another story. At the sound of the snap, the Draconian turned his gaze skywards, looking right up to catch the theif in the act of trying to reclaim his prize. His weapon. He reached up with his clawed arm and gripped the theif by the collar. Listen you. I don't have the time nor patience for this. So this had better be good. T'nix threated through gritted teeth. I've got more problems than a Mathematical Knight could count right now and I don't need your hijinks added to it. He gave the boy a slight shove and let him go. Now I'll let you off with a warning. But know this. If I EVER catch you again, I'll bring you back to the Dragon Kingdom kicking and screaming if I have to and then you'll face true justice. Have a nice day now. He threatened, feigning a sweetness twoards the end of his threat. And just remember. We've got eyes everywhere. With that he roughly tore the weapon out of the boys grip and turned and left. Content, he simply reinserted the weapon back into his holster where it belonged.

[Alright, back on track now? xD]  

DKrueger
Vice Captain

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:02 pm
DKrueger
[Wow. We got messed up with the whole thread situation.] Guess I'll post here next. xD

I'm sorry... just thought events that took place in the forest should be in the forest thread o w o. Well... let's continue.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:03 pm
Midnight Sledgehammer
DKrueger
[Wow. We got messed up with the whole thread situation.] Guess I'll post here next. xD

I'm sorry... just thought events that took place in the forest should be in the forest thread o w o. Well... let's continue.

I don't blame you. This is kinda fun. xD  

DKrueger
Vice Captain

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:06 pm
DKrueger
Midnight Sledgehammer
DKrueger

I don't blame you. This is kinda fun. xD
This is my first forum RP... I always did it in towns and stuff. It is quite fun. Well, I shall post now...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan stood in the forest, speechless as he watched the young man walk away. He thought to himself: That guy either has serious pride issues, or he overworks himself way too much... He wanted to say something, but if he did, the guy would probably come back and pummel him. At this moment, Evan realized he wasn't a great fighter himself... he'd always pull sneak attacks and run away with his prize. Regretfully, Evan shouted to the man, "What kind of problems?"  

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

DKrueger
Vice Captain

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image

T'nix stopped in his tracks, midstep, freezing as soon as his foot hit the ground. He glanced of his shoulder, casting a glare over the theif with a single eye. Excuse me? He asked, his voice abandoning a bit of it's hostile edge. He turned around slowly, and cautiously. Thankfully the boy had enough common sense, and aparently enough manners to be concerned? If this wasn't some kind of trick. This is why he hated judging people without being able to watch them for a while. He folded his arms and shifted his weight to one side of his body. What's it to you? I always thought you theif types only had to worry where your next meals came from. He shot, farily coldly. Not that it makes it ok. He added, having caught himself. He waited a moment, hesistant. Maybe he needed someone to rant to.
I guess I'm being a bit over cautious. But hey, you just tried to steal my lance. He began, but with a sigh, he lowered a layer of defense he'd put up. I don't suppose tales of The Disturbance have made their way down to the City of Theives, have they? It's only happened recently... He explained. Have you happened to have heard of it, by any chance?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:27 pm
"I'm wandering alone in an open space
Looking around for a human trace
A prey of the ghosts of the galaxy
Losing myself in this ecstasy
No clock is turning to sign the time
Everything's flowing through day and night

No noise is breaking my silent star
On the run and I can go so far
Flying in absence of gravity
Feeling the vibe of eternity..."

User Image

Now this was entertaining! Princess Shadows placed a hand over her mouth, smothering her giggles as she watched the two guys from the shadows behind a tree. One was obviously a thief. How cute. She had tried being a thief in the city of thieves once, but then she got tired of continually stealing her stolen strawberries back. Those fricken berries... the other guy. Oh! How darling, it was T'nix the Dragon Knight. He was always fun to mess with, ol' Mr. Seriousness himself. Shawnee smirked, and as the dragon knight passed near her tree, she melted into his shadow. She began slow at first, making the shadow do small noticeable things that were inncorrect. She made it wave, mock his speech, dance, change into the shape of a cow...

[OOC: sorry I be posting a little slow guy sweatdrop ]

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

"This is the lesson I had to learn
This is the treasure I had to earn
I am the owner of nowhere land
Queen of the castle that's made of sand

Staring in front of the universe
Maybe someday I'll be someone else
I'm sure I'll do it, but till' that day
Here on my star I am just a castaway..."

Get Your Knife
Captain

Lonely Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Midnight Sledgehammer

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image
Evan

Evan took another look at the weapon. "Lance? I thought it looked more like a club..." But he realized that wasn't important right now. "Well, I lived in the City of Thieves for a while... but about 2.8 years ago I decided to become a wanderer. Haven't been there since. I've been roaming the Land of Ooo with nothing but my various weapons and my thief knowledge... I apologize for doing the only thing I know how to do, sir. Well, except for farming. But farming's boring and I don't like plants. And, what about a... discrepancy? Distortion? Disturbance?" Evan had found himself in an actual conversation for the first time in quite a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:36 pm
[OOC: I gotta get off for the night. I'll put my post here in the morning. Sorry guys! Thanksabunch for the RPs. C: see y'all later]  

DKrueger
Vice Captain

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Get Your Knife
Captain

Lonely Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100