Welcome to Gaia! ::

Project Utopia

Back to Guilds

RP Guild for the B/C Pets of Project Utopia 

Tags: project, utopia, breedable, fantasy, roleplay 

Reply [RP] - the place for all RP threads
[PRP] Over the last ridge (Amber and Argent)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 pm
Argent couldn't help but feel restless. He needed something to do! All this aimless wandering about the ship, endless training... he was a weapon, right? Why wasn't he being utilized as such?

He headed outside again. He hadn't done so much since his first outing when he met the strange man named Soothe. The sting of the natural light blinded him again for a moment before he was able to blink it away. He supposed if he was going to be any kind of useful warrior, he should become familiar with the area inside the shield dome. Yes. Learn his own territory, and know how to defend it. That made sense to him. He stretched, feeling the breeze against his midsection before he looked around. There weren't many others on the ship, as far as he could tell. And this made it all very boring.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:53 pm
Amber has already been outside for quite a while today and was currently taking a break from training by lying out in the grass. The light of the nearest star was warm against her skin and the plants on which she laid had a very relaxing smell. Still though, her break was not one that was intended to last for very long, and she still needed to figure out what she was going to do next. Hm... Perhaps I can talk Meri into going hunting with me, she thought idly to herself before amber eyes turned to spy their group's newest arrival stepping outside. Ooooor perhaps I can talk him into something instead. She didn't really know the other very well yet, so what better time to get to know a fellow than when you had nothing to do, right? "Hello~" she greeted, sitting up and waving over at him. "Looking for something?" There were only a few of them who liked to spend very much of their time outside, so she couldn't help but be curious as to this his particular reason for venturing out into the outdoors. She'd find out soon enough, likely.  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:12 pm
Argent stopped as a voice called out to him, and a ground-squirrel-like girl popped up from the grass. He didn't happen to notice anyone behind him when he came out, and she was looking this way. Obviously, she was talking to him, right?

"A change of scenery." He replied. "I thought I should become more familiar with the land." and of course stop living in the training room and taking out bored frustrations in training drills. He started walking closer to her. Argent didn't know her, he honestly wasn't even really aware of her existence till just now. She was... smaller then the other genome he had met. Silver eyes scanned over her a moment before he squatted down in the grass to be eye-level to her. "What are you doing out here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:47 pm
"Laying in the grass," she replied simply, a small smirk forming at the obvious answer that she supplied. "Earlier though I was training." The blond gestured to the bow and quiver on the ground beside her before looking back over at her new companion. So, he was looking for a change of 'scenery', eh? Well, coming outside was definitely a good place to do that. As far as familiarizing himself with the land, that would require setting out on a bit of exploring. She could probably help him with that at least. "I take it you don't come outside much?" Who knew, perhaps she could convert him into an outdoor lover. It was worth a shot anyway, right?  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:27 pm
Argent thought about that a moment. "Not really." This was in fact his second time out of the ship. But he was interested in her training. He looked at the bow and arrows. Interesting. "Are you any good?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:44 pm
"No, I just like to play with the pretty bendy wood," she replied with with a roll of her eyes. "Of course I am. If you remind me later on I can show you first-hand in the training room." Targets made for an easier way to demonstrate, plus he could always play the part of being her arrow retriever then. It was a win-win scenario, clearly. "You wanted to explore though, yes? Best to take advantage of that while it's light outside. Night time is cool and all, but you might have a harder time finding your way around."  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:06 am
Argent blinked at the blond. She sure was a strange one. "You could have been a beginner and sucked." He stated blandly. "How should I know if you were good or not?" The offer of going to the training room was tempting. He did want to see how good she was. But later. He came out here to get a feel for the land.

"Exploring was the point of venturing outside, yes. It isn't wise to roam unfamiliar territory at night, so I figured I should do it while it's still early and I can see." Really, didn't she know anything? It was common sense. "Did you want to explore as well?" Safety in numbers, and she sounded eager. Plus he assumed she was older then he, and might know the area a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:12 am
Was he serious? That was almost insulting. "Well, for one you're the youngest one around at the moment, yes?" she started, "so by default anyone who's been doing weapons training would automatically be more practiced than you. Secondly, if I had hypothetically decided to try out archery aside from whatever 'other' weapon I had been using previously and wasn't very skilled with it, why would I be outside with it? All of my arrows would be lost for sure." And given the rather limited nature of their supplies and weapons that wouldn't really be the best of ideas...

And of course she knew stuff. Hadn't she just been the one to say that exploring at night would be more difficult than during the day?
"I'll explore with you if you'd like. We might run across some new animals or something anyway." That was always a plus to exploring, right? Now if she could find a way to catch something without impaling it that would be great...  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:03 pm
Argent didn't care for the girl's tone. She could have been practicing with it, and still be quite a novice. Though how she got them out of the training room was beyond him. He snorted at her. "You could always track them down." It was sort of sarcastic the way he said.

"Fine." He said as though he didn't care one way or another if she came with him or not. Though he was sort of glad that... there was someone close to his age. this would probably be a drag if an adult had decided to come out here with him. They'd just nag about being safe and not touching things because it could be dangerous. Yeah. Right.

"You ever find anything cool out here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:01 am
Amber decided to outright ignore his sarcasm in favor of standing up and dusting herself off. "Depends on your definition of 'cool', but I certainly think so," the blond replied, stooping down to pick up her bow and arrows. "There are lots of different animals and bugs out here, as well as quite a few trees that are pretty nice for climbing. You can get a really good view from near the top. There's also some water if you go in that direction." She pointed out into the woods as she spoke. "But their's always new stuff around. Maybe you'll find something interesting as well while we explore."  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:11 pm
Argent looked to where there were some hill-like mountains, just barely within the dome. "It looks interesting over there." He pointed. "And I bet we could see for a long time." He took a few steps that way. "I think I'll explore there. Are you going to come?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:55 am
'For a long time', eh? Amber hadn't realized that their vision had a 'time' limit on it. "Haven't actually been over that way before, so I suppose we can check it out." She wasn't entirely sure why she hadn't bothered checking out the bit of mountain inside of the dome before, but thus far it hadn't really caught her interest. Now that the other mentioned it though, it would be a good place to perhaps see out far past the shield dome, even while remaining in said dome. Could be interesting. "Perhaps we'll find some different types of animals over there."  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:53 pm
"Have you found any animals?" Argent asked as he walked a step ahead of Amber towards the rocky incline. What lived in the dome with them? What lived beyond it? The thought hadn't really crossed his mind before. He looked up at the sky, then to their destination. "Do you hunt?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:57 pm
Hadn't she just mentioned there being lots of different animals around? "Plenty, sure. I haven't tried too much hunting yet, but I might take it up sometime." After she managed to find the will to actually shoot arrows at innocent little rodents and the like. "For now I've mostly been working on precision and accuracy in general. Specially trying to keep it up when it's windy." That was one of the main reasons she was starting to practice outside more (aside from loving the outdoors in general). The air was too still in the training room; where was the challenge in that?  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:40 pm
He nodded, wondering just what was living inside the dome. "Hunting might be a good skill to have eventually." He pondered doing some hunting himself, but he was a close range fighter. Argent wanted to be right up in his opponents face. He listened to her talk as he started walking towards the mountains. "I..." Well, he had to agree with her on that. The wind did change things in a fight, even close range. He did enjoy the air moving as well. "Well, that's pretty smart. Able to fight in any condition."

Argent hadn't really thought about training outside though. He wondered if Ghost would be willing to spar outside sometime. But that could be later. Right now, he wanted to explore the territory. See what there was.  
[RP] - the place for all RP threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games