Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
{<3} Hannah's Journal Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:56 am
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream...

User Image

Hannah's essence is Bubble.
Hannah's guardian is Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield/PidgeonsGoMeowX3

Hannah posts in deeppink
Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield posts in hotpink

Journal Entries: 6

Of light mists, of pale amber rose...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:01 pm
Feels like I'm lost in a deep cloud of heavenly scent...

Table of Contents
1. Hannah's cert
2. Contents (You're here)
3. Hannah
4. Rachel
5. Home
6. Friends and Relations
7. Items
8. Logged roleplays
9. Reserved
10. Reserved

Touching, discovering you...

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:10 pm
Those days of warm rains come rushing back to me...

Hannah

User Image

Full name: Hannah Joy Wheatfield
Stage/Age: Child/7
Essence: Bubble

Hair color/length/style: Light blue/Tied up/Curly
Eye color: Light blue
Skin color: Powder blue
Markings: None
Height/Weight: Short/Very light
Other: Has a blue seahorse tail and ears. :3

Clothing preferences: Pink shirts, tropical colors, bells, bells, and more bells! |3

Personality:

Hannah is a cheerful ball of energy that cruises through life with a song and smile. Though she can be shy and rather awkward at times, Hannah likes to meet people and be close to others.

Likes: Bubbles, pink, blue, yellow, bells, music, frilly clothes, trinkets
Dislikes: Spicy food, raisins, anger, falling, having no water, lemons
Hobbies: None

Significant other: Too young
Sexual orientation: Unknown
Children: None
Best friends: None
Enemies: None

Current plot ideas:

Current RPs: ...

Anything else?: ...

Miles of windless summer nights...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:16 pm
Secret moments shared within the heat of the afternoon...

User Image

Full name: Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield
Race: Human

Hair color/length/style: Rainbow/Upper neck/Choppy, heavy bang, fluffy
Eye color: Deep purple-blue
Skin color: Pale ivory
Markings/Facial hair: None
Height/Weight: Unknown/5'4" (5'7" with her heel boots)
Other: Is a runaway, but stays with friends if need be.

Clothing preferences:
Simple, emo/scene/goth clothing, baby pink, gray, and black colors, and glowing jewelry.

Personality: Cheerful, spunky, creative, giggly, patient, slow, curious, cautious, motherly, and easily frightened.
Likes: Emo/scene/goth, nature, colors, writing, running, soccer, drawing and giving back to her community.
Dislikes: Bias, narrow minded people, summer, jokes about dead animals, fighting and her mother.
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, gardening, and running.

Significant other: None
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Children: None (Aureole, Ryan, Neil, Abel and Hannah are considered her "charges")
Best friends: Too many to list...
Enemies: Her mother

Current plot ideas: ...
Current RPs: ...

Anything else?:

Out of the stillness, soft spoken words...

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:19 pm
Say it, say it again, I love you always forever...

Near or far, closer together...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:45 pm
Everywhere I will be with you...

Friends and Relations

Name: Aureole Willow Wheatfield
Essence: Wing
Relation to Rachel: "Daughter...?"
Relation to Hannah: "Motherly sister!"

Hair color/length/style: Black and light blue, straight, tied up into a pony tail
Eye color: Light blue
Skin color: Peach
Height/Weight: 5'9"/Light
Other: She has purple feathers on her arms and back. She also has a purple feathered "tail."

Short Personality:
She's typically a friendly, sociable girl with a stubborn streak and a taste for adventure. Aureole is also very motherly and acts like the "mother hen" to her "four baby boys", Ryan, Neil, Abel and Atsui. She can be very protective when she wants to be. |3 .

Significant other: None
Sexual orientation: Straight
Children: Neil, Ryan, Abel, and Atsui
Occupation: Mother to four male dreams who she found while wandering the gardens. |3

Post color: dodgerblue

Name: Neil Thomas Wheatfield
Essence: Wonder
Relation to Rachel: "Weird rainbow lady..."
Relation to Hannah: "Grumpy brother!"

Hair color/length/style: Lime green/Long, heavy/Straight, fluffy, bang covering one eye
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: Pale ivory
Height/Weight: 4'10"
Other: He has large feathered blue wings and tiny unicorn-like ears with the same color.

Short Personality:
Neil comes off as loud, irritable and disorganized, but when he isn't around Ryan, Abel or Aureole, he's quiet and in deep thought. He's often seen humming to himself and making motions as if he were composing a song...

Sexual orientation: Unknown
Children: Too Young

Post color: blue

Name: Ryan Henry Wheatfield
Essence: Flutter
Relation to Rachel: "Nice rainbow lady..."
Relation to Hannah: "Smart brother!"

Hair color/length/style: Lavender/Mid to upper neck, unkempt/Spikey, sharp, wispy and flowy
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Tan
Other: He has butterfly wings that are lime green and blue green in color.

Short Personality:
Ryan is a calm, polite, knowledgeable boy who seems to always be willing to lend a hand or to compromise. However, he has a very assertive side and won't back down if attacked or if he views a proposal as unfair or dislikes the situation he's in. He seems to cling to Neil and be very receptive to his emotional swings...

Significant other: ...
Sexual orientation: ...
Children: ...

Post color: steelblue

Name: Abel Ilex Wheatfield
Essence: Sky
Relation to Rachel: "That rainbow lady..."
Relation to Hannah: "Playful brother!"

Hair color/length/style: Red, long, massive ringlets
Eye color: Lavender
Skin color: Pale tan
Other: Has a pair of orange feathered wings and furred hooved legs

Short Personality:
Abel's the charmer of the trio who can get almost anything he wants with the batting of his big, purple eyes. He's sarcastic, slightly prideful, but always makes room for his best friends and his mother. |3

Sexual orientation: Too young
Children: Too young

Post color: mediumpurple

Name: Atsui Kiseki Wheatfield
Essence: Deep
Relation to Rachel: "...?"
Relation to Hannah: "Sad brother!"

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Height/Weight:
Other:

Short Personality:

The dew feels melancholy and sorrowful...

Post color: midnightblue

Name: Kaalina Mariette Wheatfield
Essence: Forest
Relation to Rachel: Daughter
Relation to Hannah: Cute sister!

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Height/Weight:
Other:

Short Personality:

The dew feels artsy, humble, and mild...

Post color: mediumturquoise

Name: Eri Flynn Wheatfield
Essence: Scale
Relation to Rachel: Son
Relation to Hannah: Sweet brother!

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Height/Weight:
Other:

Short Personality:

The dew feels refreshing, still, and gentle...

Post color: green

Everything I will do for you...

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:52 pm
You've got,
the most unbelievable blue eyes I've ever seen

Items

You've got,
me almost melting away

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:59 pm
I love you always forever
Near or far, closer together..

Roleplay Logs

Hannah hasn't met any other dreams, besides Aureole, Ryan, Neil, and Abel yet...

Everywhere I will be with you
Everything I will do for you...

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:03 pm
Say you'll love and love me forever
Never stop, never whatever
Near and far and always everywhere and everything

Reserved

Say you'll love and love me forever
Never stop, never whatever
Near and far and always everywhere and everything

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:07 pm
Near or far, closer together
Everywhere I will be with you
Everything I will do for you

Reserved

Near or far, closer together...

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 pm
Log 1

I dreamed I was swimming in the ocean among a flurry of pink bubbles. My emotions were cheerful and full of energy, something I hadn't felt in a long while. Light filled the waves above my head as I swam, the currents gently bobbing me along. It was a delightful feeling of whimsy, like my problems meant nothing.

Riiiing...

And then there a chime, a blissful chime, from above me. My eyes fluttered towards the sunlight and I wriggled upwards, only to find myself stuck within the currents.

Riiiing...

I fought the pressure that was dragging me into the depths below. The chiming was fading fast! Something was calling for me, but the waters persisted, distancing me from the sound.

Riiing...

"Let me go, please!" I cried, my voice resonating as if it were a bomb. The pulling ceased on a dime and I began to float in the space I had been left in, like a fish freshly stung by a jellyfish. Then, a shadow shot up from below my feet and shoved me harshly towards the surface.

Riiiiiiing...

I woke in the gardens, drenched from head to toe. Raindrops formed puddles around me and I hustled underneath a larger tree. As I sat shivering, I noticed a leaf floating towards me.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...

I snatched the leaf up from the ground and smiled at the little dew drop nestled upon it. The little bell gently tied around it chimed like a music box, full of heart and soul. Then, among the flooding pools of water that had formed from the storm, a vial of pink liquid gently bobbed. Again, I snatched it up as I had with the dew and poured the contents onto the dew. It was an automatic response, as if I had known what it was for all along. And the little dew chimed softly, but with a constant rhythm. My mind was brought to a peaceful place as I listened and all I could see was pink sandy beaches and sweet smells of cherry blossoms and sea salt.

A name dwindled in my mind for a moment as the rain added it's own beat to the dew's song and gazed lovingly down at the dew.

"You're name is Hannah." I whispered. "Because your song brings my world sweet, blossoming grace..."

Riiiiiiing...

The sun shined down as I fell back to sleep, my mind drifting back to the stillness of the beautiful ocean deep.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:22 am
Log 2

Dear journal,

So, Hannah and I went for a walk this afternoon. The ground was still soft from the flooding from the morning prior, so I promised to tread carefully. It was amazing how quickly we lost track of time. A garden can do that do you, I guess.

I pondered my life a little as gathered berries and nuts, humming along to the chimes of Hannah's bell. This little dew has brought me such a serene feeling to the digging for food reality I had grown so accustomed to. This life isn't such a chore with my Hannah by my side...

But I can't help but think of what brought me here in the first place, that little cry for help. There was a girl with no one to help her somewhere in this forest and I had sped off to rescue her. So... Where is she? I haven't seen any other human being since I arrived. Was she real? Did this child exist? Or was I imagining things?

Either way, I've found Hannah, and I will take care of her. I've grown accustomed to her songs and I can't imagine my day without her. So, if I happen to find the other little girl who cried for my help, I'll be here waiting with a little sister in tow. I only hope I can be a good parent...

Love, always,

Rachel

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:49 pm
Log 3

Rachel sat on the grass knitting a what appeared to be a pink blouse for a child. Her smile was pleasant and her position relaxed. It was a beautiful evening for relaxing. She set aside her knitting to stretch, her back cracking as she moved. Then she paused and gasped.

"Hannah?!" She exclaimed. "Where are you?!"

The little dew liked to wander off on her own at times. But she had wandered off five times today and it was becoming worrisome for Rachel. She sprang up and hustled about, hoping to find her along the ground or in a puddle. It would be easy to find her that way, but often times Hannah would be floating around in the air! Rachel had caught her quite a few times hovering or floating upon a bubble and she was always harder to catch if she were floating.

"Hannah?!" Rachel called again. "Hannah, please come back! I don't know where you are!"

"I'm over here, silly!" Chimed a chipper, squeaky voice from behind Rachel.

Rachel turned and saw a seahorse girl floating around upon colored bubbles! Though shocked, Rachel hugged the little girl. The girl giggled and the bells in her hair chimed along with her laughter. Rachel knew that this was her Hannah and that she had finally become real! The pair chatted for hours afterwards.

--------------------------------

"Are we going to find that lost girl soon, mom?" Hannah asked later on that night, referring to the girl that Rachel had come to find.

"Yep, I sure hope we do." Rachel replied.

"I know we will!" Hannah chirped, allowing the bubbles to spin her in a circle. "She can't be too far, right?"

Rachel nodded. She hoped she wasn't too late.

((Hannah looks like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keep the bells and the blue theme, please! The bubbles are important, too. She uses those hover from place to place. <3))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:24 pm
Log 4

Dear journal,

Hi, this is Haaaanaaahhh! 8D I'm writing here for like the first time EVER! This is a journal, mama said, and you're all miiine! So pretty, you were made out of leaves and papers 'cause we live in the forest and I love you the way you are!

Mama has rainbow hair and mine is blue, and I have bells, too! Bubbles follow me EVERYWHERE! I ride on them to go places with Mama, like the trees, and the bushes. She says to be careful not to pop them, but sometimes I don't listen and they do and I fall, but I can always make new ones! O3O

O3O O3O O3O We're looking for a girl that's bigger than me and she needs rescuing, says Mama. I hope she is okay and not sick or in trouble, trouble is baaaaaad. :<<< I wonder if she has friends, friends make everything better! Mama says she has lots of them, friends, but I haven't met 'em yet. She is funny, I hope the girl likes her, too!

Going to walk now with Mama, she says she hears ringing in the trees! Maybe more dreams are waiting for us! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! I will be a big sister! 8DDDD <3333 8DDDD <3333!!!!!

Yours truly,

Hannah Joy

P.S. I like making faces with the pen! My favorite is this one! O3O O3O O3O O3O O3O O3O O3O O3O O3O O3O O3O O3O O3O O3O O3O It looks like a fishie! 8DDDD <3333 8DDDD <3333!!!!!

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:00 pm
Log 5

Dear journal,

Today Hannah and I went for a nice long walk by the river. The weather was lovely and clear, which allowed for lots of floating bubbles! Ha! Who knew a little seahorse could support herself on bubbles? It's a crazy, beautiful world I'm living in, isn't it?

Anyway, as we were walking, I discovered a small campsite right next to this HUGE TREE! It had billions of little dews all nestled upon it's leaves! To think, Hannah was just that small not too long ago! Amazing, right? Hannah decided that she would explore the campsite a little further than I would have liked, though, and discovered a teenager sleeping on the ground right next to another little dew! I couldn't believe it, she was so pretty! Hannah wanted to wake her up, but I told her that it would be rude. Let the girl sleep and we'll talk to her in the morning!

The dew she was watching over chimed at us as we looked her over, but it's chimes didn't seem too happy. It wasn't angry, but it was... Sad. Poor thing, I wonder what it was trying to tell us. Maybe it's bells were out of tune? You don't know how much I wanted to wake the girl and ask her about her dew, but Hannah pulled me away to look at something much more interesting. Her eyes were transfixed on a pair of bells that were stuck to a leaf, as if the dews that had been wearing them had tried to use them to cling on for dear life. I was sad for a moment, and turned to console Hannah, but she smiled at me and motioned towards the stream. Apparently, lost dews can collect themselves over by a body of water and be assigned to a new leaf once they are safely reborn. Those two dews were probably formed on the same day, she explained, and would find each other again once reborn. Nothing ever gets lost forever. What a comforting thought to cling to...

Ah, well, time to make camp for ourselves for the night. There's a little nook in the corner of the campsite that Hannah has snuggled herself into for the time being. I've decided to rest closer to the teen and the dew, so I'll know when they've woken up. Strangely, I feel that this is the same girl who called out to me a few months ago... I wonder if she's okay... Poor little dear...

Love, always,

Rachel

{Journals} Where your journey unfolds!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas