Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
{<3} Abel's Journal Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 am
All the, small things...

User Image

Abel's essence is Sky.
Abel's guardian is Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield/PidgeonsGoMeowX3

Abel posts in mediumpurple
Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield posts in hotpink

Journal Entries: 9

True care, truth brings...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:58 am
I'll take, one lift..

Table of Contents
1. Abel's cert
2. Contents (You're here)
3. Abel
4. Rachel
5. Home
6. Friends and Relations
7. Items
8. Logged roleplays
9. Reserved
10. Reserved

Your ride, best trip...

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:05 pm
Always, I know...

Abel

User Image

Full name: Abel Ilex Wheatfield
Stage/Age: Child/Ten
Essence: Sky

Hair color/length/style: Red, long, massive ringlets
Eye color: Lavender
Skin color: Pale tan
Markings: None
Height/Weight: 4'10"
Other: Has a pair of orange feathered wings and furred hooved legs

Clothing preferences: Vests, short sleeved shirts, cargo shorts

Personality: Abel's the charmer of the trio who can get almost anything he wants with the batting of his big, purple eyes. He's sarcastic, slightly prideful, but always makes room for his best friends and his mother. |3
Likes: Flying, running, sleeping, salads, bothering Neil, snuggling with Ryan, Aureole
Dislikes: Rain, being bothered, not being listened to, people who see through his white lies, sheer boredom
Hobbies: None

Significant other: Too young
Sexual orientation: Unknown
Children: None
Best friends: Ryan and Neil
Enemies: None

Current plot ideas:

Current RPs: ...

Anything else?: ...

You'll be at my show...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:13 pm
Watching, waiting...

User Image

Full name: Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield
Race: Human

Hair color/length/style: Rainbow/Upper neck/Choppy, heavy bang, fluffy
Eye color: Deep purple-blue
Skin color: Pale ivory
Markings/Facial hair: None
Height/Weight: Unknown/5'4" (5'7" with her heel boots)
Other: Is a runaway, but stays with friends if need be.

Clothing preferences:
Simple, emo/scene/goth clothing, baby pink, gray, and black colors, and glowing jewelry.

Personality: Cheerful, spunky, creative, giggly, patient, slow, curious, cautious, motherly, and easily frightened.
Likes: Emo/scene/goth, nature, colors, writing, running, soccer, drawing and giving back to her community.
Dislikes: Bias, narrow minded people, summer, jokes about dead animals, fighting and her mother.
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, gardening, and running.

Significant other: None
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Children: None (Aureole, Ryan, Neil, Abel and Hannah are considered her "charges")
Best friends: Too many to list...
Enemies: Her mother

Current plot ideas: ...
Current RPs: ...

Anything else?:

Commiserating...

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 pm
Say it ain't so...

I will not go...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:38 pm
Turn the lights off...

Friends and Relations

Name: Aureole Willow Wheatfield
Essence: Wing
Relation to Rachel: "Daughter...?"
Relation to Abel: "Mama!"

Hair color/length/style: Black and light blue, straight, tied up into a pony tail
Eye color: Light blue
Skin color: Peach
Height/Weight: 5'9"/Light
Other: She has purple feathers on her arms and back. She also has a purple feathered "tail."

Short Personality:
She's typically a friendly, sociable girl with a stubborn streak and a taste for adventure. Aureole is also very motherly and acts like the "mother hen" to her "four baby boys", Ryan, Neil, Abel and Atsui. She can be very protective when she wants to be. |3 .

Significant other: None
Sexual orientation: Straight
Children: Neil, Ryan, Abel, and Atsui
Occupation: Mother to four male dreams who she found while wandering the gardens. |3

Post color: dodgerblue

Name: Neil Thomas Wheatfield
Essence: Wonder
Relation to Rachel: "Weird rainbow lady..."
Relation to Abel: "Best friends forever!"

Hair color/length/style: Lime green/Long, heavy/Straight, fluffy, bang covering one eye
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: Pale ivory
Other: He has large feathered blue wings and tiny unicorn-like ears with the same color.

Short Personality:
Neil comes off as loud, irritable and disorganized, but when he isn't around Ryan, Abel or Aureole, he's quiet and in deep thought. He's often seen humming to himself and making motions as if he were composing a song...

Sexual orientation: Unknown
Children: Too Young

Post color: blue

Name: Ryan Henry Wheatfield
Race: Dream/Essence of Flutter
Relation to Rachel: "Nice rainbow lady..."
Relation to Abel: "Best friends forever!"

Hair color/length/style: Lavender/Mid to upper neck, unkempt/Spikey, sharp, wispy and flowy
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Tan
Other: He has butterfly wings that are lime green and blue green in color.

Short Personality:
Ryan is a calm, polite, knowledgeable boy who seems to always be willing to lend a hand or to compromise. However, he has a very assertive side and won't back down if attacked or if he views a proposal as unfair or dislikes the situation he's in. He seems to cling to Neil and be very receptive to his emotional swings...

Significant other: ...
Sexual orientation: ...
Children: ...

Post color: steelblue

Name: Hannah Joy Wheatfield
Essence: Bubble
Relation to Rachel: Daughter
Relation to Able: "Sister...?"

Hair color/length/style: Light blue/Tied up/Curly
Eye color: Light blue
Skin color: Powder blue
Height/Weight: Short/Very light
Other: Has a blue seahorse tail and ears. :3

Short Personality:

Hannah is a cheerful ball of energy that cruises through life with a song and smile. Though she can be shy and rather awkward at times, Hannah likes to meet people and be close to others.

Sexual orientation: Too young
Children: Too young

Post color: deeppink

Name: Atsui Kiseki Wheatfield
Essence: Deep
Relation to Rachel: "...?"
Relation to Abel: "Baby brother!"

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Height/Weight:
Other:

Short Personality:

The dew feels melancholy and sorrowful...

Post color: midnightblue

Name: Kaalina Mariette Wheatfield
Essence: Forest
Relation to Rachel: Daughter
Relation to Abel: "Sister...?"

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Height/Weight:
Other:

Short Personality:

The dew feels artsy, humble, and mild...

Post color: mediumturquoise

Name: Eri Flynn Wheatfield
Essence: Scale
Relation to Rachel: Son
Relation to Abel: "Brother...?"

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Height/Weight:
Other:

Short Personality:

The dew feels refreshing, still, and gentle...

Post color: green

Carry me home...

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:49 pm
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

Items

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 pm
Say it ain't so,
I will not go

Roleplay Logs

Abel hasn't met any other dreams, besides Aureole, Ryan, Neil, and Hannah yet...

Turn the lights off,
carry me home

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:01 pm
Keep your head still
I'll be your thrill

Reserved

The night will go on
My little windmill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:05 pm
Say it ain't so
I will not go
Turn the lights off
Carry me home

Reserved

Keep your head still
I'll be your thrill
The night will go on
My little windmill

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:33 pm
Log 1

Aureole had been climbing for quite a while and was at least fifty feet off the ground. Although she was stable and knew where the dew was, she shook with fear as the voices of Ryan and Neil grew further and further away.

"I THINK HE'S TO YOUR LEFT, MOMMA 'OLE" Yelled Neil.

"NO, NO! HE'S ABOVE YOUR HEAD, MOM!" Barked Ryan.

The little bird girl bit her tongue to keep from reprimanding the boys for calling her mom again, for she knew if she looked back down to the ground below she would freeze in space out of fear of falling to her death. The sun was shining through the branches above her head, impairing her vision of the branches. After getting whacked by a few unseen twigs and leaves, she became fed up.

"I can't see him or hear him, guys!" She exclaimed, clinging to the tree for dear life. "Do you really think he's all the way up here?!"

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!"

Aureole froze. She knew that the sound had come from a dew a few feet to her right, but the ringing was that of a terrible panic. Her mother bird instincts kicked in and she clamored around the tree, her eyes darting to a dew that was slipping off it's leaf. As if she were a cat upon it's prey, she leaped from her spot on the tree and caught the dew just as it was to fall from the edge of it's leaf.

Then, she began to fall. Her arms were pinned to her chest, keeping the dew from falling out from her cupped hands. She knew she couldn't fly, she wasn't strong enough yet. Her body stiffened as heart raced and her eyes snapped tightly shut as she plummeted down the tree's side like boulder off a hillside.

"RIIIIIIIIING! RIIIIIIIIIING!" Rang the dew's bell. "RIIIIIIIIIIIIING!"

Neil and Ryan sprung into action. The positioned themselves underneath Aureole as she fell, the dew she had saved still ringing as if it were shouting directions to the two boys below. Aureole was ten feet above them when they leaped into the air and caught her in mid air.

They landed and gently placed Aureole onto the ground, Ryan promptly laying her up against a tree and retrieving the dew from her hands. He handed the dew to Neil who promptly smiled as it rang excitedly to him. Neil noticed something sparkling next to a bush a quickly retrieved it. He returned to find Ryan sitting next to Aureole with a very concerned face and soon he had echoed his friends face.

"Riiiing...Riiiing..." Rang the dew in a melancholic way. The sound of the dew caused Ryan and Neil to sigh and nod as if they agreed with what the dew had said about the situation. Then Neil held the object he had found out to Ryan, a small bottle containing a lavender liquid, and Ryan pointed back to the dew with a smiled.

"Come're Abel," Neil said smiling cheerily, scooping the little dew up into his hand. The dew rang a note or two at being scooped up but chimed loudly as the lavender liquid was poured upon it, turning it a lovely color. Ryan and Neil laughed as the dew continued to ring in protest to the liquid. Then the trio hugged each other, the dew ringing along happily as the two older boys laughed.

"We missed you, Abel!" They said in unison. It was a wonderful moment for them, their expressions matching the chiming of Abel, the dew held between them. After a few minutes of hugging, laughing and chiming, they turned their attention to Aureole. Cheery faces replaced with that of distress and fear, Ryan and Neil slowly crept up to the one they called "mother" and lay beside her. They knew she was simply asleep, the ordeal having been quite a startling one, but fear still lay upon their features as they closed their eyes to rest along side her.

The sun shone through the trees, shedding light upon the sleeping children. A tender moment shared, a tender moment earned.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:19 pm
Log 2

Light blue eyes opened into the evening sunlight of the gardens. Aureole slowly rose from her place against the tree and stretched, blinking in shock as she discovered that Ryan, Abel and Neil were nestled up against her. She blushed but decided not to wake them as she stood and moved towards their campsite again.

Quickly she began to gather fallen sticks, leaves and branches to make a fire. Then, she set out to look for nuts, fruits and vegetables to make a salad for dinner. She climbed trees, crawled under shrubs and had to run away from a swarm a bees while getting honey to make a glaze, but she returned with a bounty of vegetation with a triumphant grin and dirty clothing.

She had just begun to make the salad when she saw that Ryan, Neil and Abel were running back towards the campsite. She grinned and waved to them, only to be barreled over with a tackle-hug, the coconut shells she used for salad bowls scattering around the campsite.

"MOM! YOU'RE OKAY!" Neil cried out.

"We thought you got really hurt, right Abel?" Ryan added.

"RIIIIING! RIIING RIIIIIIING!" Abel agreed.

Aureole could only laugh and shake her head.
"I'm fiiiine! No need to worry!" She replied. "I just got a little spooked and needed a rest, that's all." She paused, looking at the mess of leaves and fruit all over the floor around her. "Who's going to help me gather more stuff for salads?"

"WE WILL, MOM!" Ryan and Neil exclaimed, Abel ringing loudly after them. And in a flash they took off running to find fruits and vegetables.

"WAIT FOR ME, GUYS!" Aureole cried out, darting after them with a lighthearted giggle. "Hmmm." She thought while she ran. "Maybe being "mom" wouldn't be so bad..."

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:54 pm
Log 3

It was nightfall at the campsite and Aureole was entertaining the boys with a story by the campfire. They were laughing and making loud noises, signalling a very funny story being told. However, a signal of distress was called out by Neil.

"Where's Abel?!" He cried out, causing Ryan and Aureole to frantically look about them.

They must've searched the entire campsite at least three times over when Ryan began waving excitedly by the back of the campsite.
"I FOUND HIM!" He shouted. "BUT HE'S NOT A DEW ANYMORE!"

And just as Ryan uttered the words a half-nude Abel leaped up on top of him and tackled him to the ground, giggling with enthusiasm. He and Ryan rolled on the ground for a while, laughing, until Neil joined in on the fun.

"DOOOOG PIIILLLLEEEE!" He exclaimed, pouncing on his friends and thus making the trio a ball of rolling laughter. After a few moments of tousling about, they sat up and formed a group hug, all three of them clamoring about how they had missed the other two. Then, they stood, turning to a very stunned Aureole.

"Hi, mom!" Abel greeted, his long ringlet curls bouncing as he waved. "I'm bigger now!" He paused, his stomach growling. "Uhm. Do we have anymore fruit? I'm starrrviiiinnng..."

And before Aureole's lips could even budge to form a smile, Ryan, Neil and Abel had dove into the left over salad, munching and chatting away with leaves stuck between their teeth.

All she could do was laugh. They were obviously three peas in a pod. A trio that could never be broken, even if one of them was just a little late in arriving. She smiled and wandered over to chat with them at the fire, a cheerful welcome announced at her appearance. And what a wonderful sound it was...

ABEL- HAIRSTYLE REFERENCE (EITHER HAIRSTYLE WORKS) ABEL - OUTFIT REFERENCE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:52 pm
Log 4

It was a cool misty morning in the gardens and the boys were just rising from their peaceful slumber. Ryan yawned, Neil stretched and Abel rubbed his eye. Slowly, they adjusted to the sunlight and took a synchronized breath in, grinning at each other as they exhaled. Then, they seemed to lunge for the opening that lead out of their makeshift home, clamoring and giggling as they fought to squeeze out together.

"Me first!" Neil exclaimed, attempting to squeeze past Ryan. "I was born first!"

"Was not!" Ryan whined, giving Neil a playful shove. "We were BOTH born first!"

"BUT I SPOKE FIRST!" Neil shouted, poking Ryan's nose.

"Yeah, so what?" Ryan retorted, arching an eyebrow. "You want a medal?"

"GIRLS! GIRLS!" Abel exclaimed, grinning devilishly. "You're both very pretty and I'm assured you've both accomplished many wonderful things. But we're not trying to debate who spoke first or whatever, we're trying to get outside so we can enjoy the day. Can you two ladies handle that?"

Neil stared at Abel for a few seconds and frowned.
"WE'RE NOT GIRLS!" Neil exclaimed, growling. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Abel smirked, obviously pleased he attained some form of reaction. He stared eye to eye with Neil and stuck his tongue out, letting out a small raspberry.
"Nothings wrong with me, Neil." He stated, chuckling. "What's wrong with you?"

Neil was about to scream back at Abel when he realized that Ryan was no longer beside him. He turned his head and poked it out the opening, immediately spotting Ryan seated next to a sleeping Aureole. Silently he grabbed Abel's wrist and pulled him out the opening, causing the other boy to squeak in surprise. Then, they joined Ryan by Aureole's side.

"So, she's still sleeping?" Abel inquired, rubbing his wrist once freed from Neil's tight grip.

"Yeah..." Ryan replied, looking slightly distant. "But..."

"But what, Ryan?" Neil said, blue eyes wide with concern. "Is she sick?"

"I don't think so..." Ryan replied. "But, she looks... Different..."

"Different...?" Abel asked, leaning over to look at Aureole, his own eyes widening. "Oooh! I see what you mean! She does look different!"

"What, where? I don't see a change!" Neil replied, leaning over as Abel had done, only to echo the same gaze as his friend. "Ooooh. You mean she GREW, Ryan."

Ryan nodded, nudging Aureole lightly with his foot. Then he floated off the ground and motioned his friends to follow him. "We should let her wake up on her own," He explained. "She'll get up when she's ready to. Meanwhile, let's go get something to eat."

Then the trio hustled out into the forest, leaving a newly grown Aureole to continue her sleep.

((USE THIS IMAGE FOR EVERYTHING YOU'LL NEED FOR HER GROWTH, EXCEPT HER HAIRSTYLE

HAIRSTYLE AND COLORS))

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:15 pm
Log 5

Dear journal,

Okay, so no sooner do I show up as a human does everything go wrong! Mama 'Ole fell asleep and hasn't woken up for months! Did I make this happen? ... Maaaaaaan! SOS SOS SOS!!!! We're starving, dirty, confused, and... I want to cryyyyyyy! MAAAAMAAAAA MAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAA! Wake uuuup! D8

We're going to the city for food, yeah... Hope we don't get lost or something... Heeeeelp, please, thank you?!

Later,

Abel Ilex

P.S. Some dew is bothering us, but we can't find it. I hope it's okay...

{Journals} Where your journey unfolds!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff