Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:58 am
Ban'ma felt like a crocodile.

She had submerged herself within the water hole to the point where only her eyes, her nose, and mane were visible. The striped lioness swam with ease, navigating what little obstacles there were as she "stalked" her prey. One of her daughters was taking a break from the hunt to get a drink. Unfortunately for her, a predator loomed in the water; watching...waiting...for the strike!

Ban'ma jumped out of the water with a roar, effectively scaring the poor girl into a panic that sent her running off. She just laughed. She'd get hell for it back at the den, but for now, the rush of adrenaline felt good. It kept her on her toes, and with careful steps, she slipped back into the water, awaiting her next victim.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:04 pm
Achal approached the watering hole, after his patrol to get a drink. He hadn't noticed the previous interaction between his beybanu and one of his daughters, so he had no idea Ban'ma lay in wait in the waters waiting for unsuspecting prey.

He dipped his head down to the water to take a long drink, cooling his dry throat after his long walk in the sun. He made sure the pride's borders were safe as he always had and soon he would head back to the den for some time with his family.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:10 pm
Ban'ma grinned. There he was, all primed up and ready to be pounced. Her hind paws dug into the muck surrounding the shallows, propelling her forward ever so slightly. She licked her lips. Just a little closer....a little closer...

Jump!

She leapt out of the water, and wrapped her paws around his head with a great roar, intending on dragging him down with her. Of course, any passerby could see the goofy grin on her face that mirrored the excitement she felt.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:18 pm
To say Achal received the surprise of a lifetime was the understatement of his entire life. He was jumped and literally pulled into the waters, yelping in a rather undignified way. He spluttered as he righted himself and came face to face with Ban'ma.

He didn't rightly know what to say and so he just laughed. He hadn't had any such interactions in the rogue lands, not from a full grown feline anyway. "You are very silly, my love."

She swam around her and nuzzled her cheek. "Will you be frightening any other passersby today or am I special?" He chuckled slightly.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:24 pm
Ban'ma just laughed. She hadn't expected him to react like that, but it made her slightly giddy. She'd never even heard a sound like that come out of a full grown male! "And you, my love, look hilarious." Even as he nuzzled her, she couldn't help laughing at his wet mane.

She dipped under water to swim a little ways out, breaking the surface just in time to hear his latest question. "Oh, no, you're my second victim, but by far my biggest catch." Ban'ma grinned before kicking a spray of water at him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:47 pm
Achal shook his head and wondered who her previous victim was, but decided that it probably didn't matter. He dipped under the water, soaking his mane thoroughly and only furthering how ridiculous he looked.

"Well I must say, you are one fantastic huntress to have taken down to victims in one morning," she gave another chuckle, "but I bet that I could do the same. Shall I give it a try?"

He decide that it would be a fun game to play and would give them further time to bond even if it gave some of the members of the pride a bit of a scare.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:53 pm
"If you think you can beat me, then go ahead and try." Ban'ma smirked, swimmming back around until she was at his side. "Just don't wear yourself out. It wouldn't do for you to pull something trying to keep up with me," she teased.

After all, he may have been stronger than she was, but Ban'ma was small and fast. Still, if he could figure out the rhythm, she didn't doubt that he wouldn't top her score. She was even eager to see how he would pull it off.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:01 pm
Achal gave a pout when she told him not to pull something trying to catch up. He wasn't that old, even with 33 cubs under his belt. "I will be able to keep up just fine and I will catch the most prey," he said laughing before sinking down into the water.

However, the top of his mane stuck out at and odd angle and he frowned at it, before sinking below the water to weigh it down only to come back up to fur in his eyes.

He blew air from his mouth trying to move the fur and after a few tries was successful, so now he was ready. "Alright. Shall we get started?"

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:50 pm
"Oh, ho! Confident little thing, aren't you?" Ban'ma giggled, brushing up against him before she dipped back down into the water. Her dark blue paws treaded water, stirring up sediment in the water. She'd never been much for swimming until she'd had her litter. Zaid and Avatefeh had taken to the water, and to make sure they didn't drown, she'd learned to swim with them. Luckily, it turned out that she loved it.

However, looking at her mate, she couldn't help snickering. The water seemed to work with her, but his poor mane? Not a chance! She resisted the urge to reach out and fix it. If she gave away his position he may call her out for spoiling his "hunt".

"There." She pointed at a couple of Pads, younger ones by the looks of them, padding down to the waters edge before swimming back. This one was all his.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:22 pm
Achal laughed lightly, trying not to blow his cover, well what cover he could gain. When Ban'ma pointed out the younger pads, he felt a little bad for them. This game was fun, but he had a feeling he would have to hand out apologies later.

"Alright, together or shall I try alone," he asked quietly as he tread the water. Where was that confidence now? Truthfully he wanted to see how Ban'ma did it to make sure he didn't give himself away and he hoped she wouldn't make him go first.

He was bigger that her and it was a bit harder for him to conceal himself.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:30 pm
"Well, since you're asking," she pondered, slipping up beside him. "Together it is." Ban'ma smiled. She'd realized that even if he went in alone, she may be tempted to follow in his paw steps, so together was their best bet.

She waited until the Pads had stopped to dip their heads to the water before giving the signal. Digging her hind paws into the murk, she propelled herself forward, staying low until she'd gained the footing she needed. In one swift move, Ban'ma sprang from the water with a loud, shrieking roar.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:38 pm
Achal decided to stay just behind Ban'ma so that he could copy her, watching how she moved. She copied her staying low and found it was a bit easier to move once he got his footing and when Ban'ma jumped he did so as well. He let out a roar, but not so shrieking as Ban'ma. He wanted to scare them a bit not scar them for life.

There reaction was rather hilarious, both nearly jumping out their skins and in an attempt to scurry they bumped into each other falling all over each other. Achal couldn't hold in his laughter, even as he appologized for his and Ban'ma bit of fun while the pads untangled themselves.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:44 pm
Ban'ma couldn't help herself. Even as Achal appologized to the Pads for their behavior, all she could think to do was laugh. She laughed so hard, in fact, that her side started to hurt and she started to wheeze. The striped Beybanu rolled onto her side, kicking her legs into the air. When she managed to gain a breath, all it took to send her back over the edge was the sight of either a drenched Achal or those poor boys.

Honestly, it really was a nasty trick on her part, but the looks on their faces! It was like they'd seen the dead! Or worse. She could have sworn one of their screams had been even higher pitched than her own.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:53 pm
Achal smirked at Ban'ma although at the glares from the males, he figured he should be frowning at the behavior. He couldn't though, he loved his beybanu's carefree spirit. He felt healed when he was with her, she really lifted his spirits.

He shook out his fur from mane to tip, spraying water everywhere, including on their two victims, who seemed to decide maybe the lake wasn't currently a safe place to be.

Achal looked to Ban'ma, all his fur puffed out and sticking off at odd angles. He looked ridiculous and he was certain Ban'ma would probably laughing for the rest of the day at his current due.

"Shall we try another go or two, or do you think you could help me fix my fur?"

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 pm
Ban'ma bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut. She had to take a few deep breaths to steady herself before she looked at Achal. His fur was...simply priceless. It was something she'd never seen in her Pad before, this undignified, fluffed up side, and it made her love him all the more.

"I think...if you want to be able to walk away from this with confidence, you may want some help with your fur." She motioned to a spot near the water. "Sit down, and I'll straighten you up.

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff