Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Faustus the Flame Demon [READY] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:17 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Faustus Lestrange
Nicknames: Faussi, Torchwood, Candy-corn-head (generally used as both an insult, and lovable joke)
Faction: Demon
Race: Flame Demon

Natural Ability: Like all flame demons, Faustus is quite agile, with good balance and quick, often calculated reflexes. And being a demon of wildfires, he possesses the natural ability to burst and consume any nearby plant-growth (or plant-based material) in flames. It usually only affects an area in close proximity to him, and isn't very concentrated or strong, but could make for a nice distraction.

Personality:

*[.:Intuitive:.]* Faustus tends to be a bit of a chatterbox at times, going on and on about random inventions and ideas, but don't take him for an airhead. He's always thinking of new ideas while watching and observing the things around him, and can usually read others better than he'd like to admit. It's one of the traits that gets him into trouble so often wink However it can be used well in battle, and next to his brute determination is probably the most important reason to take him seriously in a fight.

*[.:Eccentric:.]* It wouldn't be too much to say that Faustus is rather odd. He tends to see life as limitless, and is always dreaming of extravagant larger-than-life things. This also leads him to much trouble, as reality often falls short of one's expectations. Nonetheless he always seems to pick himself up from each failure and continue forward. But don't be surprised if he randomly starts on about inventing socks that process their own heat to keep your feet cozy warm, or a buggaboo scarf that doubles as a napkin on the off chance none are available. He can be pretty random that way.

*[.:Coy:.]* Don't underestimate his blank stare, spontaneous clumsiness, or his excuses claiming innocence. Faustus is rarely ever truly "innocent". He'll prank anyone with a good enough reason, especially his friends, though in his own way these pranks are nothing more than tokens of affection to the ones he loves.

*[.:Love Interest:.]* Speaking of love, he honestly has never considered it. Being so very driven towards his lifelong dream has left him little thought for a personal life. Not saying he wouldn't settle down with the right ghoul, but chances are he wouldn't recognize infatuation if a gnome shot an arrow of it right at him. Come next Scarentines Day, he's sure to be in for a treat wink

*[.:Loyal:.]* Despite his rather peculiar exterior and mischievous nature, Faustus is actually quite tender at heart, and if approached will eagerly accept new friends. He bonds closely with his friends, and would do anything within his powUser Imageer to help them if in need. Having grown up without any real companionship, he considers the friends he has to be true treasures, and harming or threatening them is probably the quickest way to anger him.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
While a young and inexperienced creature, Faustus has grand dreams of someday developing a way to harness and manufacture the FEAR in Halloween to better support everyone. He also enjoys tinkering with things, and being a fire demon has it's perks. For instance, he can weld metal objects with barely a lift of his finger. Given this natural talent, he has many inventions already, and can often be seen in his room working hard on a new "bestselling" project for Halloween Town. The outcome is usually pretty disastrous. Be warned. Needless to say, after several hundred thousands in personal property damage due to his "projects", Faustus's parents thought it time he put a little of his mischievousness and creative intellect in at the Academy; to the point they're even considering getting him a part time job while there, working an apprenticeship in mechanics beneath the local janitor of the boiler room to "hone his skill". Quite frankly, Faussi is delighted by the idea and cannot wait to prove to the other Halloweeners just how successful an entrepreneur he can be. He knows not only will the mechanical labor be good for his future industry, the battle aspect will provide a wonderful way to study and understand raw FEAR and how it could be used in the future.

FEAR Ability: Snapdragon Bramble — By focusing his FEAR, Faustus is able to summon fiery thorns that grow around the demon. Razor-sharp barbs along the vines lash out and curl like heat-seeking missiles to still the opponent‘s limbs, resulting in cut and graze damage.*

*Year 2 and 3 enhancements include a greater imbuement of FEAR, therefore allowing vicious biting flowers to blossom along the vines for added damage, which later develop the ability to spout fire for possible burn damage. The massive amount of fear required to generate this attack however weakens the demon greatly, and the intensity of the attack also depends on the demon’s own avarice, as the plant’s imbued ferocity stems from and imitates Faustus’s own. Due to this, Faustus will typically choose to forgo the attack altogether, and will only use it if given a particularly necessary reason.

Falls under the Swift Strikes gambit.

Physical Description: Of medium height with a slender, lanky build. His horns are rather small and slender, slightly curved and pointed, with a black base and reddish tint that often blends with his hair. And his tail, while ending in a fiery fluff, tends to give off an ember-like glow. The small wings on his back, while lacking for flight, do support the demon's flames, and burn various shades depending on his mood and health. This happens due to a rise or drop in his own body temperature, coupled with a slight change in the oxides his body gives off, causing a temperature change in the flames that ranges from fiery red hot when angered/fevered, through shades of orange (normal health), green (unnerved/sick), blue (stressed/in pain), purple (depressed), and even pale white if nearing death.** His wings also serve as an outlet for the massive amount of heat his body generates, and one will often find sizzling charred black feathers dropping to the ground behind him.

**If fatigued and nearing the point of death, Fautus will begin to lose stability over his own body temperature, and all the natural FEAR leaking from his orifice (that is to say, his wings) will escalate, forcing heat through them in waves, causing his body temperature to drop substantially as his wings burn with a white-hot aura. If left untreated, this can lead to too much heat-loss (much in the same manner as other creature's blood-loss) leading to inevitable death and regeneration. A nice long lava-bath is a good method to counter this, as the heat from the molten rock envelopes the flame demon, stabilizing their body temperature and often increasing the heal rate of their wounds.

Eye Colour: Large and round, with solid red pupils surrounded by a bright orange iris, the whites of which are a glossy yellow/jaundiced color.

Hair Colour/Style: Misshapen spiked layered hair, ranging from a deep red to strands of bright orange. It gleams so bright at times he appears almost as though his very head is aflame.

Skin Colour: A very pale, grey-ish-tan corpse color, appears a bit waxy.

Clothing Style/Colours: Faustus usually dresses rather absurdly, pairing things that often don’t match, though this method seems to work for him. He’s often found in a pair of pinstripe slacks, a flamboyant shirt, and is rarely ever seen without his tattered trench-coat and a sturdy pair of boots. He also accessorizes with a custom pair of goggles he designed himself, featuring the face of a demonic-looking creature with horn-like tips and slanted, angry eyes for the goggle lenses themselves.

Extra: Faustus is a well-known food junkie, often indulging in various candy, snacks, and sweets. What's more, he has a peculiar fascination with fish, and fancies raw sushi a delicacy. While such water-based foods can be harmful to a creature of flame, Faussi's scorching tongue quickly steams off any water content when it makes contact, often charring his food in the process, though he doesn't seem to mind.

P.S. Bribing him with food, is probably the best way to get him to owe you a favor.

His family has adopted the surname "Lestrange" to make public transactions more managable, as demons rarely if ever reveal their full names.

References:

Pets:

*[.:Main:.]*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ember
She's been with Faussi for as long as he can recall. When every demon on the block and their uncle were begging for a ghost dog pup, Faussi was granted this rare and beautiful dragonkit for his first birthday. She's been a part of the demon's life ever since, and is extremely loyal, almost protective of him. Her favorite pastime is spent curled in his lap or atop his feet at night.

Charr
An Eater from the depths of Halloween, he has served as Faussi's personal bodyguard and overseer for many years. Extremely loyal, he not only keeps the boy in line, but also transports him around Halloween, allowing Faussi (and ONLY Faussi) to ride atop his bare-boned back. He's as protective of the boy as Ember, if not more so. One can often find him curled near the demon, wherever he can find enough space for his body to comfortably stretch.

Duffy
An odd charcoal creature seemingly created from a very common and combustible material, yet soft and fluffy to the touch. He is spelled against burning, and is Faussi's favorite snuggle-buddy in bed aside from Ember. He has quite the peculiar attitude to match, and one wouldn't be surprised to find him squealing and cursing Jack to the high flames of hell while snuggled in a certain demon's arms by night.

*[.:Secondary:.]*

???
These strange little beings just started showing up suddenly one day. Made from some sort of shimmery, combustible substance, they float through the air in herds and seem naturally drawn to the demon's body heat, often bobbing around his flaming wings almost curiously. Faussi fancies their companionship, and lets them roam freely through his room as they please.

???
Did someone say Sushi??! Given Faussi's peculiar palette for "seafood" he often keeps these lava variety as pets (and the occasional snack X.x). They're better because being the lava kind they require little maintenance, and are much much easier to catch and digest. ... N-not saying he doesn't love them as the valuable pets they are! heart sweatdrop

P.S. Lovely Artsu by the lovely Face your demons <333
Bada** DerpyAlpaca Faustus by Honeybii <333

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:20 am
DISCLAIMER: Mainly submitting him for the metaplot at the moment. >.> So crits to be certain he'll fit in okay will be much appreciated smile  

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:19 pm
Y halo thar! Some crits for you~

Looking over your profile, one thing jumps out at me that seems a bit odd: that he's a Sloth demon. Avarice demons are somewhat unique in TiH, in that the sin they're connected to deeply affects/informs their personality - see also Barth (a Sloth demon) and West (a Wrath demon). I'm not really seeing that influence on Faustus - from what I see, there isn't anything in his nature that's truly related to Sloth (unless he is deliberately being contrary, which would be an interesting personality trait/conflict that I'd love to see expanded on). That makes me wonder why he's a Sloth demon in particular - maybe there's another species of demon he would be more suited to?

(I almost wonder if you picked the subspecies because you liked the natural ability? If so, keep in mind that natural abilities can and do overlap between species, so if you want the thorns, you could research or even create a demon type that works with plants/thorns and still keep the natural ability. smile )

I would also like to know more about his personality! Right now, about half his profile is related to what he likes to eat. Details like that are great to have! But I feel like they're being explained at the expense of the character's overall depth. Does that make sense?

FEAR looks fine! C: As does physical description~ Really, I think you have a great foundation - I'd just expand upon his personality some more, and perhaps reconsider his species. smile

(Also, just confirming, since your disclaimer made me wonder: keep in mind that if a quest student is enrolled or not is dependent on if you can get a custom slot - there's a list of possible ways to get your student right here! But you cannot create art for the student yourself and pay the shop a fee to let him be official. smile ... if all this is obvious and I just misunderstood what you wrote, I apologize. XD; Just wanted to make sure all was clear!)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:46 pm
Sosiqui
Y halo thar! Some crits for you~

Looking over your profile, one thing jumps out at me that seems a bit odd: that he's a Sloth demon. Avarice demons are somewhat unique in TiH, in that the sin they're connected to deeply affects/informs their personality - see also Barth (a Sloth demon) and West (a Wrath demon). I'm not really seeing that influence on Faustus - from what I see, there isn't anything in his nature that's truly related to Sloth (unless he is deliberately being contrary, which would be an interesting personality trait/conflict that I'd love to see expanded on). That makes me wonder why he's a Sloth demon in particular - maybe there's another species of demon he would be more suited to?

(I almost wonder if you picked the subspecies because you liked the natural ability? If so, keep in mind that natural abilities can and do overlap between species, so if you want the thorns, you could research or even create a demon type that works with plants/thorns and still keep the natural ability. smile )

I would also like to know more about his personality! Right now, about half his profile is related to what he likes to eat. Details like that are great to have! But I feel like they're being explained at the expense of the character's overall depth. Does that make sense?

FEAR looks fine! C: As does physical description~ Really, I think you have a great foundation - I'd just expand upon his personality some more, and perhaps reconsider his species. smile

(Also, just confirming, since your disclaimer made me wonder: keep in mind that if a quest student is enrolled or not is dependent on if you can get a custom slot - there's a list of possible ways to get your student right here! But you cannot create art for the student yourself and pay the shop a fee to let him be official. smile ... if all this is obvious and I just misunderstood what you wrote, I apologize. XD; Just wanted to make sure all was clear!)

Thank you Sosqui <3

I see what you mean regarding his subspecies. I myself was kind of iffy of his natural ability, and how it carried over into his Fear ability, from something plant-like to more of a fire based element (eventually). I think maybe fire demon would fit better?? (Appearance and ability-wise XD) But maybe his FEAR ability could have taken on a plant-like form, based off something from his past/in his life/he likes?? (I think I'm more into keeping his FEAR ability at this point X'D)

I'll definitely work on his character depth. It's something I tend to struggle with >.>

And as for the disclaimer, I think that's something I'm still a bit confused on. I understand that the TIH artists make the certs, and my art references don't count. It's just that I've read on parts of the site about bribes and customs, and I think between the two I'm getting them and questing confused a bit ^^; I'm assuming when slots open, with bribes you note the artist with your ready character, and an amount of Gaia Gold/Items/Minipets you'd be willing to trade for their services?? And with Customs, you note them with a certain amount of Gaia Gold?? ...

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:55 pm
xoxomenai
Thank you Sosqui <3

I see what you mean regarding his subspecies. I myself was kind of iffy of his natural ability, and how it carried over into his Fear ability, from something plant-like to more of a fire based element (eventually). I think maybe fire demon would fit better?? (Appearance and ability-wise XD) But maybe his FEAR ability could have taken on a plant-like form, based off something from his past/in his life/he likes?? (I think I'm more into keeping his FEAR ability at this point X'D)

I'll definitely work on his character depth. It's something I tend to struggle with >.>

And as for the disclaimer, I think that's something I'm still a bit confused on. I understand that the TIH artists make the certs, and my art references don't count. It's just that I've read on parts of the site about bribes and customs, and I think between the two I'm getting them and questing confused a bit ^^; I'm assuming when slots open, with bribes you note the artist with your ready character, and an amount of Gaia Gold/Items/Minipets you'd be willing to trade for their services?? And with Customs, you note them with a certain amount of Gaia Gold?? ...

You're welcome! C:

I could see a fire demon working with thorns, actually~ maybe he could be a demon of a very specific type of fire (forest fire? brush fire?) related to plants in some way? Like firey vines or something.

And with character depth: I assume you signed up for the meta? That should help you out, there's no better way to feel out a character's personality than to roleplay them. biggrin If you haven't, you should!! The sign-up thread is in the Events subforum here in the guild. :3

As for getting your character: questing is a way to develop your character, to show off what you want and get feedback on your ideas. C: There is also the chance that the Quest Fairy may grant you your character for free - there's more on the Quest Fairy here, again. smile

When bribe slots open, the information on how to contact the artist taking bribes will be clearly posted on the front page of the main thread~ Minipets aren't ever used for bribes, but Gaia gold and items can be submitted!

As for custom slots, those are usually given out in either a raffle (where many people submit for a random chance at winning a slot) or colorist's choice style way (where the artists review the ideas people have posted and select which they most want to draw). Just because there are lots of people who want customs! The specific instructions will vary based on how the slots are to be given out.

Does that help?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:24 pm
Sosiqui
xoxomenai
Thank you Sosqui <3

You're welcome! C:

I could see a fire demon working with thorns, actually~ maybe he could be a demon of a very specific type of fire (forest fire? brush fire?) related to plants in some way? Like firey vines or something.

And with character depth: I assume you signed up for the meta? That should help you out, there's no better way to feel out a character's personality than to roleplay them. biggrin If you haven't, you should!! The sign-up thread is in the Events subforum here in the guild. :3

As for getting your character: questing is a way to develop your character, to show off what you want and get feedback on your ideas. C: There is also the chance that the Quest Fairy may grant you your character for free - there's more on the Quest Fairy here, again. smile

When bribe slots open, the information on how to contact the artist taking bribes will be clearly posted on the front page of the main thread~ Minipets aren't ever used for bribes, but Gaia gold and items can be submitted!

As for custom slots, those are usually given out in either a raffle (where many people submit for a random chance at winning a slot) or colorist's choice style way (where the artists review the ideas people have posted and select which they most want to draw). Just because there are lots of people who want customs! The specific instructions will vary based on how the slots are to be given out.

Does that help?

Wonderful, think I'll expand on that then smile And yes, I've already submitted to the meta, I'm looking forward to it ^^ That is a big help, thank you so much again <3  

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:22 pm
HI.
so.
since i saw fire demon, i automatically became attracted
because you know. danny. fire demon. YAY MORE FIRE DEMONS O /

i will say though, danny is really special to me and ive kind of built up a lot of anatomy/culture things. so i just have some nit picky things that i hope you wouldnt mind me saying ; o ;
i know tih can have different "breeds" or "clans" of species so to speak though, so if something is important to you character, i understand!

- flaming orifice. i just. idk i cant stress it enough: all flame demons have SOME sort of flaming orifice. dannys is her tail, but it could seriously be a horn, a nail, a wing, idek.
ill attempt to explain this: bluntly, fire demons dont sweat. to have water come out of their body would just be evolutionary-silly. so instead to keep their bodies at a cool enough temperature to survive (i mean flame demons have high body temps. anyways, but even they have to keep it functional! i digress...) their extra heat/FEAR comes out as a flame somewhere on their body. as such, if the flame gets put out, the extra heat and FEAR bottles up in their body and sends them into a coma for a week (give or take). its a really important rp piece to me, and i know its a bit complicated in mechanics, but its seriously the only thing im adamant about when it comes to fire demons.
(also, as reference, this comes from the demon guide which states: "Usually the most aggressive of the 'elemental demons' group. They boast superior offensive skills and speed. Like all elemental demons, they have a severe weakness to a certain property: mainly, give them a bucket of water and that fire goes out super fast... ")

That's the only mandatory thing! everything below this is just speculation/fun things for rp. but i will be a bit of a stickler on the flaming orifice OTL

- wildfire demon is a GREAT differentiation. love that. but fire demons are sort of ... all fire demons? like they have different areas that they specialize with their job (dannys particular family does business in arsons, faust could be specialized in wildfires!) but its not really like ... in the title? as in its not a sect? like you wouldnt say "ice demon of icicles." they're all just called fire demons. so your "race" wouldn't need to say "Fire demon (of wildfires)" but instead just fire demon. so race: fire demon. i know thats really picky OTL

if i didn't explain that well, danny's family specializes in arsons, but shes not an arson demon. shes a fire demon. does that make sense? OTL

- also just as a flame demon ... since their body temperatures are abnormally high, it doesnt really make sense for them to have a ton of clothing? i think it can be handwaved because i know danny's brother and father wear suits and its not REALLY that important, but i suppose it should be noted for rp usage? nothing else about his appearance really makes me think anythings wrong, so i think you're okay xD

also this has NOTHING to do with being a flame demon, but if his fear only works when plant-life is near ... hes going to be kind of screwed xD a lot of the boss battles take place in rather barren rooms or ... well you can't really predict the landscape hes going to be in, so itd be kind of hard if it only worked when plantlife was near. i LOVE his fear though. id just recommend making it work regardless of whether or not flora is near ovo;

also ******** yeah @ junk food eaters. DANNY AND HIM CAN EAT ALL THE SNOTCORN O /

IM REALLY SORRY if i came across as "my character is a special snowflake desu." i really encourage your fire demon and hope i haven't placed too much of a damper on your character with these changes ; o ;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:01 am
chimarii
HI.
so.
since i saw fire demon, i automatically became attracted
because you know. danny. fire demon. YAY MORE FIRE DEMONS O /

i will say though, danny is really special to me and ive kind of built up a lot of anatomy/culture things. so i just have some nit picky things that i hope you wouldnt mind me saying ; o ;
i know tih can have different "breeds" or "clans" of species so to speak though, so if something is important to you character, i understand!

- flaming orifice. i just. idk i cant stress it enough: all flame demons have SOME sort of flaming orifice. dannys is her tail, but it could seriously be a horn, a nail, a wing, idek.
ill attempt to explain this: bluntly, fire demons dont sweat. to have water come out of their body would just be evolutionary-silly. so instead to keep their bodies at a cool enough temperature to survive (i mean flame demons have high body temps. anyways, but even they have to keep it functional! i digress...) their extra heat/FEAR comes out as a flame somewhere on their body. as such, if the flame gets put out, the extra heat and FEAR bottles up in their body and sends them into a coma for a week (give or take). its a really important rp piece to me, and i know its a bit complicated in mechanics, but its seriously the only thing im adamant about when it comes to fire demons.
(also, as reference, this comes from the demon guide which states: "Usually the most aggressive of the 'elemental demons' group. They boast superior offensive skills and speed. Like all elemental demons, they have a severe weakness to a certain property: mainly, give them a bucket of water and that fire goes out super fast... ")

That's the only mandatory thing! everything below this is just speculation/fun things for rp. but i will be a bit of a stickler on the flaming orifice OTL

- wildfire demon is a GREAT differentiation. love that. but fire demons are sort of ... all fire demons? like they have different areas that they specialize with their job (dannys particular family does business in arsons, faust could be specialized in wildfires!) but its not really like ... in the title? as in its not a sect? like you wouldnt say "ice demon of icicles." they're all just called fire demons. so your "race" wouldn't need to say "Fire demon (of wildfires)" but instead just fire demon. so race: fire demon. i know thats really picky OTL

if i didn't explain that well, danny's family specializes in arsons, but shes not an arson demon. shes a fire demon. does that make sense? OTL

- also just as a flame demon ... since their body temperatures are abnormally high, it doesnt really make sense for them to have a ton of clothing? i think it can be handwaved because i know danny's brother and father wear suits and its not REALLY that important, but i suppose it should be noted for rp usage? nothing else about his appearance really makes me think anythings wrong, so i think you're okay xD

also this has NOTHING to do with being a flame demon, but if his fear only works when plant-life is near ... hes going to be kind of screwed xD a lot of the boss battles take place in rather barren rooms or ... well you can't really predict the landscape hes going to be in, so itd be kind of hard if it only worked when plantlife was near. i LOVE his fear though. id just recommend making it work regardless of whether or not flora is near ovo;

also ******** yeah @ junk food eaters. DANNY AND HIM CAN EAT ALL THE SNOTCORN O /

IM REALLY SORRY if i came across as "my character is a special snowflake desu." i really encourage your fire demon and hope i haven't placed too much of a damper on your character with these changes ; o ;

No problem, I enjoy receiving crits (having some feedback is helping me build his character better), and this is actually a big help smile I didn't even consider the clothing may be too much for him XD ... I think maybe I'll edit his reference to have the flaming orifice then, and that he's naturally able to force any unnecessary body-heat through it (thus saving himself from overheating in all that clothing??) And I did not realize the battle areas were sooo sparse, I'll definitely edit his fear to compensate for that smile Thank you!  

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:35 pm
Been tweaking things, rearranging things, and building his character. Would love some more crits please <333  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:58 am
okay so i decided to just type up everything about fire demons ive ever thought about ever.
so your quest is actually totally okay with all these things, but i wrote out some stuff that will be useful for rp like "does my flame demon cry? how do they eat?" etc etc.
totally your choice if you want to read this big block of text, but since you seemed eager for crits, i figured id provide some insight?
I HOPE IM NOT BEING PUSHY ; D ;  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:38 pm
chimarii
okay so i decided to just type up everything about fire demons ive ever thought about ever.
so your quest is actually totally okay with all these things, but i wrote out some stuff that will be useful for rp like "does my flame demon cry? how do they eat?" etc etc.
totally your choice if you want to read this big block of text, but since you seemed eager for crits, i figured id provide some insight?
I HOPE IM NOT BEING PUSHY ; D ;

That's very helpful, and I'm sure it will be a huuuge help when RPing. I've added some info, mainly just more details based on this <333 Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:53 pm
yay! im glad you found it useful <3
i love the bit about his color-changing flames. thats so neat > u<

and just as a suggestion, there ARE fish that swim in lava (example being the kingyogiri!) so his sushi doesnt necessarily have to come from a "water" source. im sure theres lava sushi out there xD

BUT YEAH. i love you quest! good luck <333  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:36 pm
chimarii
yay! im glad you found it useful <3
i love the bit about his color-changing flames. thats so neat > u<

and just as a suggestion, there ARE fish that swim in lava (example being the kingyogiri!) so his sushi doesnt necessarily have to come from a "water" source. im sure theres lava sushi out there xD

BUT YEAH. i love you quest! good luck <333

Thank you! Aha yeah lava fish did cross my mind XD he's not too picky though, he'll probably eat a mix of the two if he can. And thank you again! I look forward to RPing together sometime in the future, I can really see him and Danny becoming friends, and making mischief together biggrin <333  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:44 pm
yesss <333
danny is always lookin' for new fire friends. ; U ; !  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:34 pm
Not a crit, but I just had to comment on how adorable he is. c8  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers