Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jirachi's Wish

Back to Guilds

A guild to go along with the BC shop 

Reply Old and Finished RPs
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [Lexi/Tulip/Sasha/Cotton/Meadow] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:23 pm
It was the day of the big bash that Tulip had been planning for what seemed like ages now. In reality it'd only been about a week. She had decided to throw a party for her and her friends, including a new one, Cotton Candy. She'd sent invites to the only other girls she really knew, Alexis and Sasha, two changed Pokemon like herself. They had not yet met the blind Woobat/Flaffy girl and Tulip wanted them to get acquainted. What better way than to have some fun? Tulip felt it was best to host the event, Lexi and Sasha knew where she lived and it was her idea. Besides, Cotton insisted on decorating the place with streamers and balloons and flowers. She also insisted on getting lots of junk food and soda.

The hybrid girl was currently humming while she busily tidied up the few things that needed to finished. Tulip was adjusting a few things here and there, moving matching and contrasting colors, giving everything a more even spacing. With Cotton's limitations she wasn't able to do these sorts of things. The guests would be arriving any minute now, and they needed to hurry up and get everything finished.

"Oh, I just can't wait to meet your friends, Tulip!" Cotton, pausing in her humming, chimed. "I just KNOW I'll absolutely, positively love them! Oh, I do hope they like me!" She giggled, finishing up her pre-party work.

"I'm sure they will, Candy." Tulip replied, absently as she surveyed her work. "There, all done." She plopped done on the couch giving a huge sigh of relief. "They should be here any minute."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:38 am
“I hope she doesn’t mind that I tagged along,” the Militank uttered sheepishly. Meadow was a bit nervous, thanks, in part, to how Lexi seemed to go on and on about the Ivysaur. She also hadn’t been invited, but that wasn’t intentional. There was no way that Tulip would know of her presence there; she had just moved in.

“I’m sure she won’t mind,” Lexi exclaimed with a smile, before adding, in a much less enthusiastic tone, “but did you need to bring the milk?” The milk was Meadow’s special homemade milk. It was supposedly very healthy; even had healing properties. That didn’t matter to Lexi in the slightest, though. She was not going to drink something that came from one of her roommates. It was the same reason she didn’t eat the honey that Honey produced. Sasha, however, wasn’t bothered by Meadow’s milk or Honey’s honey. She had actually brought a jar full of the gooey substance with her. Lexi was absolutely disgusted by both. She, on the other hand, had spent hours searching for something to bring. Carefully resting in her sack was a large assortment of Kasib and Custap berries. It had taken her some time, but she had found several bushes where the fruit perfect, according to the specifications that Tulip had given her, the last time they had met. She was proud to use the information to bring a gift for her good friend Tulip.

“Is that it?” Sasha asked. She was in the lead, but really wasn’t sure where Tulip lived.

“Of course it is!” Lexi answered, as she broke off into a sprint. Sasha hurried after her, with Meadow taking the rear. She was still a bit nervous about tagging along.  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:18 pm
"Theeeeeyyyyy'rrrreeee heeeerrrrreeeeee," Cotton Candy cheerfully sang. She could hear the girls coming down the path long before they even reached the tree house. She relied on her sense of hearing so much, it wasn't any surprise to Tulip that Cotton had heard them long before she did. "Hey, didn't you say you invited two girls?"

Tulip blinked and looked at her roommate, "Huh? Yeah... why?"

"'Cuz I here three voices!" she nearly bounded over to the window, motioning for Tulip to go look.

Tulip, curious, got up from her comfy couch and strolled over to the window. Indeed there were three girls coming up the path. She recognized two of them as Lexi and Sasha, though both looked older since she'd seen them last and there seemed to be something different about Alexis. It was more than just evolving, she looked like she might be a mix, like her friend Cotton Candy. But the third girl she had no idea who it could be. Tulip hurried to the door as she noticed Alexis break into a sprint towards the house. Opening the door, she put on a big smile, "LEXI! SASHA! Welcome! And who's your friend?"

The Woobat/Flaffy poked her head out of the door, a giant smile plastered on her face as Tulip moved out to greet the threesome. "HI! I'm Cotton Candy! But you can call me Cotton, or Candy, or CC!" She piped before Tulip even had a chance to introduce her. She sniffed the air, smelling the berries, honey, and milk. "Oh, they brought stuff, Tulip! How thoughtful!"

The Ivysaur laughed, a little embarrassed by the forwardness of Cotton Candy. "Ah, yes, I see they have, thank you, Candy." She motioned for them all to come inside. "Come on in, everyone."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:55 am
“Tulip!’ Lexi exclaimed as she leapt into a hug, “How have you been? This is Meadow, she lives with us now. I hope you don’t mind us bringing her along. She is real nice!” Then, leaning in close to Tulip, she whispered into the Ivysaur’s ear, “Don’t try the milk or honey.” She made a disgusted looking face to punctuate her statement. Turning to Cotton, she added, “It’s nice to meet you Candy!”

“Hello Tulip,” Sasha answered back, a wide smile on her face as she excitedly waved at the two girls. “And hello to you too Candy! You have quite the nose there!” Eyeing the new girl, she couldn’t help but wonder if she tasted like candy. That would be something!

Lightly biting her lip, Meadow quietly uttered, “Hello, I’m Meadow. It is a pleasure to meet both of you. I hope it’s alright that I tagged along; I wouldn’t want to intrude.” Smiling, she held up a large ceramic pitcher. “I brought some milk; I made it fresh myself.”

At Tulip’s urging, the three girls made their way inside. First Lexi, then Sasha, and finally Meadow, who brought up the rear.  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:20 pm
Lexi's hug was returned by Tulip's arms and vines. She smiled broadly that fell a bit in curiosity at what her fellow teen had said. It wasn't until Meadow had mentioned she'd made it fresh that she'd caught what Lexi was warning about. ...The honey must be a similar case. "We don't mind at all, do we, Candy?"

"Mind?!" The Flafbat squealed, flailing her tail about in excitement, "I always say the more the happier!" Tulip gave a small, amused laugh at Cotton's mistake. She had a tendency to say things like that. "Anywho, hope everyone likes the decorations we put up! Oh, and feel free to put the milk in the fridge. OH! And if you want, grab a soda. I didn't know what kind you wanted, so I got a bunch of different kinds!" She spoke quickly and rapidly pointed and motioned in various directions.

Tulip, meanwhile took a seat on the couch. She was still about exhausted from all the cleaning and decorating they'd done that day. She wondered how Cotton could have so much energy.

"OOOOOOOHH, OH, OH!" Cotton Candy interrupted herself as she was going on about the decorations they'd chosen for the festivities. "Tulip, can I give them the tour? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeee?" She clasped her hands together and pleaded, much like a child.

"Yeah, um, go for it." Tulip blinked, but otherwise not moving too much.

"Oh, yay!" The other teen clapped and spun about to their guests. "I get to show you the house!!!" She made an excited squealing noise. "Quick, quick, quick, go put your stuff up! I gotta show you the house!!" She danced impatiently while Tulip watched in mild amusement.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:32 am
“Everything looks…”Lexi started, as she looked all about at the decorations, “everything looks amazing! You two did an incredible job!” She continued to look about as she made her way to the fridge, her feet not once touching the ground, and set the berries inside. Looking about the fridge, she scanned the different types of soda. She had never had one before; Celes always bought juice. Not having any idea which she would like, she grabbed a basic cola and popped it open. Taking a sip, she giggled slightly. “It’s fizzy.”

Sasha hurried over and set the honey on the counter, next to the fridge. It didn’t really need to be refrigerated. “One of our other roommates made it,” she stated, as if it was perfectly normal, “she is a combee that has transformed! You two will have to meet her some time, her name is Honey. She shares a room with Lilly, who is a Lilligant! They are both transformed as well! They stayed home though. Actually, the house is much bigger now! You both should definitely come see it some time!” Reaching into the fridge, Sasha, who also was rather unfamiliar with soda, grabbed an orange soda. Popping it open, and then taking a big gulp, she exclaimed, “Its sweet!”

Meadow, still a bit nervous, slowly looked about the room they were in, “The decorations all look very nice.” Smiling, she headed to the fridge and slid the milk inside. Unlike the two other girls, she had had soda before, before meeting them, to be precise. She grabbed a root beer and happily took a drink. Turning to her two hostesses, she said, “Thank you.”

The three girls all gathered around Candy, ready to take the tour. ‘I can’t wait to see everything,” Lexi exclaimed, after taking a long drink of the cola.

“Yeah, it should be fun!” Sasha chimed in.

Meadow simply nodded in agreement as she carefully held her soda, with both hands, in front of her.  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:45 pm
"Oh, yay!" The Flafbat girl cheered once everyone was gathered, even Tulip. Despite her earlier thoughts of lounging on the couch, Tulip thought it'd be best to tag along in case anything were to happen or they had any questions that Cotton Candy couldn't answer. "Alright, this is obviously the living room." Cotton Candy spread her arms out wide, gesturing to the room they were in. It had a high, vaulted ceiling with several knothole windows dotting the walls. It was obvious this was how light was allowed into the home. A few chairs and a large couch circled a large rug in the center of the room, which they were currently standing on. Along the walls, or rather, carved into them, were shelves filled with various books and board games. Behind the couch there was a somewhat small table with four chairs. Cotton pointed to this. "That's our dining area, and you've already seen the kitchen." She then pointed to the kitchen, which was fully furnished. There was no real divide between any of the rooms except for implied space.

"Oh! Now, the bathroom is right inside that door." Cotton Candy lowered her arms and pointed to the door behind her. It was right next to a set of stairs, carved from the tree's inner parts. It curved up and around, following the shape of the tree until it disappeared upstairs. "Let's go upstairs!" Cotton sounded a little too eager as she bounced up the stairs, everyone in tow, with Tulip bringing up the rear.

Upstairs, the ceiling was not nearly as tall, just the standard ceiling height. This level consisted of a hallway with 3 doors. "That's my room, Tulip's, and then another bathroom." CC pointed to the door on the right, the one at the end of the hall, and the one on the left respectively. "Oh, lemme show you mine!" Giddy, she flew over to her door and swung it open, bidding everyone to come inside. The carved-out, wooden walls were plastered with posters of people Tulip didn't know, though Cotton claimed they were famous. Some of these were hung awkwardly, even upside down. Tulip wondered why the Flafbat insisted on having the pictures on the wall when she couldn't see them. Her bed was a bit of a mess, as were her dressers. Her laundry hamper right now was over flowing and her closet door was open, showing a mess of partially-hung clothes. Regardless of the state of the room, Cotton Candy looked positively proud. Tulip looked embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:30 am
All three girls looked all about as CC first pointed out the room they were in, then the dining room, and finally the kitchen. Lexi made a mental note to take a look at the books, once the tour was over with. She liked to read and was curious what sorts of books Tulip owned. Sasha thought the whole place was amazing, how it was all carved into a tree. She had never seen anything like it. Meadow also thought the house was amazing, but she couldn’t help but notice the 4 chairs at the table. It would have been the perfect size if she had not tagged along; she couldn’t help but worry that she was imposing.

All three looked at the bathroom door as CC pointed it out. Lexi, though, couldn’t help but wonder how it worked, with them being in a tree and all. She wondered if it somehow had plumbing, like her home. She wasn’t curious enough about it to speak up, though. It was more just a passing thought. She would likely have a chance to get a closer look, later on. As CC bounced up the stairs, Sasha followed just behind her. She was followed by Meadow. Of the three, Lexi, who had momentarily been lost in thought, brought up the rear. She levitated up the stairwell, inches over the stairs.

The three girls followed CC into her room. Lexi couldn’t help but giggle slightly. Aside from the upside down posters, it reminded her of Sasha’s room. Sasha wasn’t the most organized, and tended to leave things strewn about at random. “You’re room is very nice,” Lexi commented. It wasn’t her taste and it was certainly more disorganized then she would prefer, but it was still a nice room.

“Wow,” Sasha uttered as she looked all about. “Your room is awesome!” She hurried over to the posters, looking at each one individually. She tilted her head to the side, when necessary, even going so far as to bend at the waste to look at the upside down posters, with an upside down head. “Who are all these people?” she asked, not recognizing a single one.

As Meadow looked about the room, she had the urge to straighten it up, at least a little. She didn’t act on it, as that would be rude, but she still found that she had the desire to. “Your room is very lively, CC,” she observed with a smile.  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:40 pm
"Oh, you're too nice, Lexi!" came Cotton's cheerful response, not grasping the fact that both Alexis and Meadow thought her room was a bit of a mess. At Sasha's comment, the Flaffbat turned to face her. "Oh, those're famous people; singers, movie stars, models, and such. Someday I hope to be famous like them! There're a lot of directors and photographers that come into the restaurant, where Tulip and I work... we're hoping to catch their eye one day!" The whole explanation sounded very wishful and she seemed even more spacey when she was talking about it.

Tulip cleared her throat to get CC back on track. "Oh! Onward with the tour!!" Candy bounced out and towards Tulip's room. "You're room's not a mess or anything, right? I can show them your room..."

"Of course," Tulip replied, wanting to add that hers was far cleaner than CC's ever was.

"Oh, yay!" She skipped down the short hallway and opened the door to Tulip's room. Hers was drastically different, instead of posters covering the wall, a thin covering of moss grew. The moss even covered the floor, giving it a nice, soft feel. The whole room was very green, even the closet, or what looked like the closet, was separated from the rest of the room by a curtain of vines that grew from the ivy-covered ceiling. Her bed even looked like it was a giant flower.

Tulip shrugged, "It's not much, but it's my little haven." She smiled and crossed her arms, admiring the place. It never got old, no matter how much she saw it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:08 am
The three girls continued onward, following CC to Tulips room.

As Cotton opened the door, Lexi’s mouth hung open. “Wow..it looks…it looks….incredible!” She had never seen anything like it before. The room was alive, full of live. Alexis might have scenic paintings on her walls and ceiling, but Tulip, her walls, ceiling, and floor were covered in living moss. It was so pretty; it was so green! She ran her hand along a mossy wall, as she walked about, stopping to tug lightly on the curtain of vines. “Wow,” she repeated.

“Cool!” Sasha exclaimed as she looked about the room. Even though no one but her would think this, she added, “It’s kind of like my room! I have netting all over it and you have this layer of moss!” Her first instinct was to try and climb up on it, but, realizing it might not be that strong, and not wanting to wreck her friends room, she asked, “Um, how strong is the moss and vines and ivy? Could it be climbed on?”

Before anyone else had a chance to reply to that, Lexi cut in, “Don’t climb on her walls Sasha! You’re for heavy for that! The netting can barely hold you since you grew.”

“I was just asking, maybe it was like iron moss or something?”

“Iron moss?”

“I dunno… really strong moss?”

Meadow couldn’t help but shake her head and laugh slightly as the two bickered. Living with the pair, she saw this sort of thing quite often. “It’s a very nice room Tulip,” she stated, smiling at the girl. She did think it was very pretty. She wouldn’t want to live in it, though, but it was a nice place to visit. Even when she had been a regular Pokémon, she had lived in a human made building. She might of enjoyed being out on the pasture, but she was completely comfortable residing in a man made structure.  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:48 pm
"Oh, it's just regular moss," Cotton Candy answered the question for Tulip. "I don't recommend climbing on it, you'll just tear it off." She giggled. "The vines are probably the only things that could hold any of us. But, I wouldn't recommend that either... just in case." The little wings on her head flapped in amusement. "Oh, I won't bore you with showing you the bathroom, but it's that next door too..." Clapping her hands and ushering everyone out so they could get back downstairs and really start the festivities, she squealed. "Oh! I've got a bunch of stuff planned! Let's go back downstairs and we can start one of them!"

Tulip smiled and rolled her eyes, leading the way back to the living room. Once there, she took her seat back on the couch. "So, what're we starting with first?" And before Candy could reply, she added, "Why don't we let our guests decide what they'd like to do. They've had a long walk here, they may want to rest a little first."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:22 pm
At Cotton’s suggestion, the three teens made their way back to the living room. Sasha was somewhat disappointed that the moss wouldn’t support her, but she certainly wouldn’t risk trying anyways; this was her friend’s room, she didn’t want to wreck it. Glad that she hadn’t tried anything before asking, she took a long drink of her soda and headed down the stairs.

Lexi, on the other hand, was dwelling on something else that CC had said. Bore them with the bathroom? But I showed Tulip our bathroom…. Though it was on the way to Sasha’s room, but still, was that boring? Sasha’s side was rather untidy, but it wasn’t boring was it? Then a smile crossed her lips, she couldn’t help but wonder if half the bathroom had CC’s unique touch, as half of her bathroom had Sasha’s. Taking a sip of her cola, as she hovered down the stairs, her smile widened; the fizziness was amusing.

On their descent, Meadow brought up the rear of the three. She had lingered slightly longer, looking around. It sure wasn’t the sort of place she would prefer to live in, but she had to admit, it seemed magical. The worry that she was imposing by butting in was slowly diminishing, everyone just seemed so nice. She was glad she had come.

Finishing off her soda with one last drink, Sasha stated, “I don’t know about everyone else, but I feel full of energy! I’m ready for whatever you have planned!” She was standing in place, but she certainly wasn’t still. She seemed to have developed a slight bounce, shifting this way and that, up and down. Sasha, who was normally full of energy, seemed near to bursting.

Lexi wasn’t nearly as hyper as her longtime companion, she wasn’t tired though. Levitating here, unlike the other two, certainly seemed to wear her out less. “I’m not tired either,” she added, “What sorts of things do you have planned?” She couldn’t wait to see what the two girls had in store.

Meadow actually was a bit tired. She didn’t have the boundless energy of Sasha and, unlike Lexi, had to actually walk. She wasn’t so tired that she felt she needed a rest, though, especially if it meant limiting the fun of the rest of them. She would just take the first activity or two slowly. “I’m fine,” she replied with a smile.

As Meadow finished speaking, Sasha suddenly burst out, “Is it alright if I have another soda?”  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:47 pm
"Uh..." Tulip gave Lexi a quick glance at Sasha's question about the soda.

"Oh! Sure thing!" Cotton Candy answered before Tulip could. "They're for whoever wants them and have as many as you like!" Her banded, ball-ended tail waggled happily as her head wings flapped in excitement.

Tulip swallowed hard, hoping Sasha wouldn't be literally bouncing off the walls by the end of the night. "O-okay, well, what'd you have in mind to do, CC?"

"Oh!" The Flaffbat took a deep breath and began with her ideas, "Well, we could do makeovers. We've got plenty of clothing items that you guys can wear if you want to do a full makeover." She added the last bit if any of the other girls were worried about not bringing a change of clothes. "Or we could just do hair and makeup... might be easier." Cotton brought a finger to her mouth in thought.

Tulip half smiled, "Cotton, what if they didn't want to do that?"

"Oh, but..." her smile instantly faded, "I really wanted to do makeovers!" She was almost whining, almost.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:10 am
At CC’s answer, Sasha giddily hurried over to the fridge and grabbed another soda. She found herself wondering why she had never had it before; it was so good! It was so sweet and refreshing; she could drink gallons of the stuff!

Lexi glanced back at Tulip, her face a bit nervous. It was quite obvious that the soda was affecting Sasha, she wasn’t really sure how good of idea the second soda would be, but Cotton had already said it would be fine. She hoped that Sasha didn’t get too hyper.

“Makeovers?” Lexi asked, not really familiar with the term. It seemed to have something to do with changing clothes and doing hair and makeup. Lexi’s hair was pretty much always the same and she had never worn makeup before; she wasn’t even sure how to put it on. “Um, ok,” she added, her voice somewhat uncertain; Lexi had no idea what to expect.

“That sounds great,” Meadow answered, smiling. “Before I left the farm, one of the farmer’s daughters use to put makeup on me all the time. I haven’t even worn makeup since moving in with Lexi and Sasha; this should be fun!”

Looking up at the group, after taking a long drink from her soda, Sasha asked, “What’s makeup?”  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:46 pm
"Oh! I'm sooooooooooo glad that you think it'd be fun, Meadow!" Cotton nearly ran over to the Miltank teen and gave her a big hug. She was back to her cheerful self when she released Meadow from her grip. "Ill be RIGHT back!" And with that, she zoomed upstairs to grab her makeup kits, tittering all the way.

This left Tulip to explain makeovers and makeup, not that she really minded, but Cotton Candy's enthusiasm tended to be a bit exhausting from time to time. "To put it plainly," the Ivysaur teen began, "a makeover is where you make yourself or others, look... fancier, I guess would be the best choice of words. Makeup, or cosmetics, clean or color or fragrant your skin to make you look 'more beautiful'." These last two word were said while Tulip made air-quotes with her hands. "Beauty is all subjective, of course. Some people feel prettier with make, others with out. Some people think others look prettier with makeup, some don't." She shrugged.

"Oh, TUUUULIIIIIP?" came Cotton Candy's voice from upstairs. "Can you come help me? I think I'm gonna drop some of these!"

"How many is she bring down?" Tulip blinked, and commented to no one but herself. "Good grief..." Tulip arose from her comfy spot and excused her the other girls to go help the Flaffbat. In no much time, both returned, arms full of makeup kits and various cleansers and facial masks.

Setting the things down on the coffee table in the center of the room, Cotton Candy eagerly looked around. Her sightless gaze fell upon her "victim" from earlier. "Oh, Meadow, right? Would you like to be first?" She smile broadly.  
Old and Finished RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff