Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
{<3} Aureole's Journal Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:06 pm
Baby mine, don't you cry.
Baby mine, dry your eyes.

User Image

Aureole's essence is Wing.
Aureole's guardian is Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield/PidgeonsGoMeowX3

Aureole posts in dodgerblue
Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield posts in hotpink

Journal Entries: 22

Rest your head close to my heart,
never to part,
baby of mine.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 pm
Little one when you play,
don't you mind what they say.

Table of Contents
1. Aureole's cert
2. Contents (You're here)
3. Aureole
4. Rachel
5. Home
6. Friends and Relations
7. Items
8. Logged roleplays
9. Reserved
10. Reserved

Let those eyes sparkle and shine,
never a tear,
baby of mine.

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm
If they knew sweet little you
they'd end up loving you too.

Aureole

User Image

Full name: Aureole Willow Wheatfield
Stage/Age: Teen/17
Essence: Wing

Hair color/length/style: Black and light blue, straight, tied up into a pony tail
Eye color: Light blue
Skin color: Peach
Markings: None
Height/Weight: 5'9"/Light
Other: She has purple feathers on her arms and back. She also has a purple feathered "tail."

Clothing preferences: Dresses, leggings, mary janes, leggings. Blue, black and purple.

Personality: She's typically a friendly, sociable girl with a stubborn streak and a taste for adventure. Aureole is also very motherly and acts like the "mother hen" to her "four baby boys", Ryan, Neil, Abel and Atsui. She can be very protective when she wants to be. |3
Likes: The colors blue, black and purple, loose, light clothing, dresses, music, the breeze, ramen noodles, flying, humming, and the gardens.
Dislikes: The streets, smog, being alone, yelling, the cold, having no money for food, and having to beg for help from strangers.
Hobbies: None currently...

Significant other: None
Sexual orientation: Straight
Children: Neil, Ryan, Abel, and Atsui
Best friends: None
Enemies: None
Occupation: Mother to three male dreams who she found while wandering the gardens. |3

Current plot ideas:
- FIND MY BABIES! (Where the hell are Neil, Ryan and Abel?!)

Current RPs: ...

Anything else?: ...

All of those people who scold you
what they'd give just for the right to hold you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:31 pm
From your head down to your toes,
you're not much, goodness knows.

User Image

Full name: Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield
Race: Human

Hair color/length/style: Rainbow/Upper neck/Choppy, heavy bang, fluffy
Eye color: Deep purple-blue
Skin color: Pale ivory
Markings/Facial hair: None
Height/Weight: Unknown/5'4" (5'7" with her heel boots)
Other: Is a runaway, but stays with friends if need be.

Clothing preferences:
Simple, emo/scene/goth clothing, baby pink, gray, and black colors, and glowing jewelry.

Personality: Cheerful, spunky, creative, giggly, patient, slow, curious, cautious, motherly, and easily frightened.
Likes: Emo/scene/goth, nature, colors, writing, running, soccer, drawing and giving back to her community.
Dislikes: Bias, narrow minded people, summer, jokes about dead animals, fighting and her mother.
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, gardening, and running.

Significant other: None
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Children: None (Aureole, Ryan and Neil are considered her "charges")
Best friends: Too many to list...
Enemies: Her mother

Current plot ideas: ...
Current RPs: ...

Anything else?:

But you're so precious to me,
sweet as can be,
baby of mine.

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:33 pm
If they knew sweet little you,
they'd end up loving you too.

All those same people who scold you,
what they'd give just for the right to hold you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:43 pm
From your head...

Friends and Relations

Name: Neil Thomas Wheatfield
Essence: Wonder
Relation to Rachel: "Weird rainbow lady..."
Relation to Aureole: "Son"

Hair color/length/style: Lime green/Long, heavy/Straight, fluffy, bang covering one eye
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: Pale ivory
Height/Weight: 4'10"
Other: He has large feathered blue wings and tiny unicorn-like ears with the same color.

Short Personality:
Neil comes off as loud, irritable and disorganized, but when he isn't around Ryan, Abel or Aureole, he's quiet and in deep thought. He's often seen humming to himself and making motions as if he were composing a song...

Significant other: Too young
Sexual orientation: Unknown
Children: Too Young

Post color: blue

Name: Ryan Henry Wheatfield
Essence: Flutter
Relation to Rachel: "Nice rainbow lady..."

Hair color/length/style: Lavender/Mid to upper neck, unkempt/Spikey, sharp, wispy and flowy
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Tan
Other: He has butterfly wings that are lime green and blue green in color.

Short Personality:
Ryan is a calm, polite, knowledgeable boy who seems to always be willing to lend a hand or to compromise. However, he has a very assertive side and won't back down if attacked or if he views a proposal as unfair or dislikes the situation he's in. He seems to cling to Neil and be very receptive to his emotional swings...

Significant other: ...
Sexual orientation: ...
Children: ...

Post color: steelblue

Name: Abel Ilex Wheatfield
Essence: Sky
Relation to Rachel: "That rainbow lady..."

Hair color/length/style: Red, long, massive ringlets
Eye color: Lavender
Skin color: Pale tan
Other: Has a pair of orange feathered wings and furred hooved legs

Short Personality:
Abel's the charmer of the trio who can get almost anything he wants with the batting of his big, purple eyes. He's sarcastic, slightly prideful, but always makes room for his best friends and his mother. |3

Sexual orientation: Too young
Children: Too young

Post color: mediumpurple

Name: Hannah Joy Wheatfield
Essence: Bubble
Relation to Rachel: Daughter
Relation to Aureole: "Baby sister"

Hair color/length/style: Light blue/Tied up/Curly
Eye color: Light blue
Skin color: Powder blue
Height/Weight: Short/Very light
Other: Has a blue seahorse tail and ears. :3

Short Personality:

Hannah is a cheerful ball of energy that cruises through life with a song and smile. Though she can be shy and rather awkward at times, Hannah likes to meet people and be close to others.

Post color: deeppink

Name: Atsui Kiseki Wheatfield
Essence: Deep
Relation to Rachel: "...?"

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Height/Weight:
Other:

Short Personality:

The dew feels melancholy and sorrowful...

Post color: midnightblue

Name: Kaalina Mariette Wheatfield
Essence: Forest
Relation to Rachel: Daughter
Relation to Aureole: "Baby sister"

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Height/Weight:
Other:

Short Personality:

The dew feels artsy, humble, and mild...

Post color: mediumturquoise

Name: Eri Flynn Wheatfield
Essence: Scale
Relation to Rachel: Son
Relation to Aureole: "Baby brother"

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Height/Weight:
Other:

Short Personality:

The dew feels refreshing, still, and gentle...

Post color: green

...Down to your toes

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:46 pm
You're not much...

Items

...Goodness knows

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:49 pm
But you're so precious to me,

Roleplay Logs

Aureole hasn't met any other dreams, besides Ryan and Neil, yet...

Sweet as can be...

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:50 pm
Baby of mine...

Reserved

Baby of mine...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:52 pm
Baby of mine...

Reserved

Baby of mine...

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:53 pm
Log one

It started off as what I thought was a mere bout of insomnia. I was tired but restless in an unfamiliar way. My mind was focused on a vivid image I had been jarred awake by, an image of an over grown, yet beautiful garden. The image itself wasn't frightening, in fact, I found it calming. But the odd thing was, I could see everything in exact detail, something that I couldn't do normally because of my moderate blindness.

With mixed emotions, I decided to grab a sweatshirt and take a walk to clear my mind. It was difficult to walk at first, with no sunlight to guide my path, but my mind was geared to wander forward until I could feel rested once more. Over the next hour or so I had climbed over boulders, stepped over logs and fallen into what felt like a small stream but despite the overall discomfort of the journey, I knew that I had to figure out what I was trying to find or I would have a hard time sleeping if I did not.

Then, I saw a large arch shaped structure appear in my path. It was odd because I hadn't been able to see anything else until I saw the arch. But that surprise was promptly beaten by a wave of shock at what happened next. My vision had become completely normal and I was in the very same garden in my dream. I was very excited and confused as I stood to take in every color and texture I could see in that moment. From left to right there were plants and flowers, but the true delight was the pathway below my feet, it was made of crystals and gems that glistened in the light from the rising sun. To me, I was certain I had died and gone to heaven, until something caught my eye.

Buried beneath the leaves and foliage was a clear crystal bottle carrying a sky blue liquid inside of its center. I held the bottle in my hand and examined it carefully. At first I assumed it was merely a pretty gem that I could put with the rest of my collection, but I suddenly had a strange thought.

"This is the essence of Wing. You must listen for calling of the little dew it belongs to. Then, you may go home an rest once more."

The message was quick but powerful enough to get me to listen. I stood still, silenced by both thought and environment, and listened with what seemed to be both my heart and my mind.

Ring ting ting. Ring ting ting.

My head immediately turned to face the direction that the soft chiming had originated from. It had come from somewhere a little ways down the path, so with essence bottle safely stored in my coat pocket, I made my way around the bend and down a hill. All the while I listened for the sound of the bell.

Ring ting ting. Ring ting ting.

I knew I was close to the sound when I came upon a massive tree. It stood tough, sturdy and strong with leaves reaching up towards the midnight blue morning sky. Somehow, I knew that I would need to climb up in order to reach my destination.

Carefully I hoisted myself upon a thick sturdy branch and began to climb the towering tree. I could hear the bell ringing above my head after scaling about 100 feet of the tree and sat upon an adjacent branch. After taking a well deserved rest to catch my breath, I looked towards the source of the sound.

There, seated on a large dark green leaf set upon a branch about an inch away, was a moderately sized drop of dew wrapped in a silver bow. I smiled as I gently plucked the leaf from it's branch and made my descent back down to the ground below. Once safely down on the ground I sat on the moss below the tree and retrieved the essence from my pocket. My next instinct was to pour a drop of the essence upon the drop of dew and I marveled at the beautiful blue color it became.

As I studied the little droplet, in awe at its simple radiance, I felt as if it were trying to tell me about itself. My family has a large history of psychics, spell castors and gypsies on my mother's side so it seemed very natural that I would be able to tell if a spirit were contacting me in some way.

The first things I picked up upon were femininity, maternal spirit, and protection. I knew then that whatever was to come from this dew was to be female. Then I felt calmness, diligence, persistence, friendliness, focus and an overall need for freedom in everything she does. I immediately understood why this little dew was in my care as she fit right in with our family just as I sat here studying her. Finally, the last thing I saw was incredibly long hair and beautiful blue and white dresses from Japan, China or Korea. She would be a pale beauty with a stubborn zest for life. Now I needed to name her.

After much thought under the leaves I had finally come up with a name for my little girl. She would be called Aureole, an English name meaning "little wind" or "little breeze."

Once I dubbed her as such I realized that the sun had risen fairly high in the morning sky and knew that I would have to return home soon if I didn't want my family to start to worry. I rose to my feet, Aureole safely placed in my hand, and made my out of the garden. I was sad to have to leave such a beautiful place, but I had a feeling I'd be coming back in the future.

When we arrived at home, I was surprised to see that my parents were still asleep and that my brother and his boyfriend had fallen asleep on the couch the night before instead of staying in my brother's room. Relieved that I hadn't disturbed anyone I quickly went to my room to prepare a place for Aureole. I gathered patches of fabric, fluff and small wooden box to make Aureole's bed and placed her inside. After that, I turned to crawl back into my bed and catch up on some of the sleep I missed.

"Rest well, my little Aureole" I muttered as I fell asleep.

Ring ting ting. Ting ting ting.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:55 pm
Log two

It was around 12:30 PM when I was raised from my sleep by none other than the voices of my brother, Shayden and his boyfriend, Alabaster.

"Hey, Ferngully?" Shayden said, nudging my side gently with his finger. "You promised to take Alabaster and I into town today to buy some new shoes. Are you still up to it?"

"Neeeeh...?" I mumbled, turning onto my back to face Shayden. "Oh. Yeah. I'll go get dressed. Can you wait five minutes?"

"But you're DRESSED, Gully Gull!" Whined Alabaster from across the room. "You're sleeping in your jeans and t-shirt! What more could you need to put on?"

I paused and thought for a moment. How could I be dressed already? I hadn't been up all nigh... Then it hit me. I had put these clothes on to find Aureole earlier this morning and forgot to change out of them. I sighed and crawled out of bed. "Alright then," I said. "Just let me grab Aureole and then we can head into town."

"Aureole?" Shayden inquired. "Who's that?"

"Is she your girlfriend?" Alabaster snickered. "Where did you put her? In your closet?"

"No, Alabaster." I replied, grabbing a hold of the basket I had placed Aureole in earlier and holding it out for both of the boys to see. "Aureole is this little dew here and she'll become my daughter in the future."

"Wow, really?" Shayden gasped, excitement in his voice. "I'm going to be an uncle!"

"Wait..." Alabaster said, skeptically. "That little dew's gonna turn into a little girl? That sounds crazy!"

Before I could defend myself against Alabaster's criticism, Aureole's bell began to ring in a furious manner.

RING RING RING RING! RIIIING RING RING RIIIIING! RIIIIING RIIIIIING!

"AH! Make it stop!" Shayden screamed.

"YEAH! IT'LL WAKE THE DEAD!" Alabaster agreed, cringing at the sound of the bell.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! RING TING TING TING!

"Aureole, calm down!" I exclaimed, putting the basket in alignment with my eyes in hopes to express seriousness. "You've made yourself known. Please stop ringing so loudly!"

Ring! Ring ting tiiiiing!

I blinked twice, I seemed to be able to understand what Aureole was trying to communicate! I turned myself towards Alabaster again and held Aureole towards him.
"I believe she wants you to apologize for not believing in her existence, Alabaster." I explained.

"Whaaaat?" Alabaster replied. "But it's just a drop of dew! It doesn't have feelings!"

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING TIIIIIIIIIIING TING TING TIIIING! RIIIIIIIIING!

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!" Alabaster cried. "I'M SORRY THAT I SAID YOU DIDN'T EXIST! NOW PLEASE! STOP RINGING SO LOUDLY!"

Ring ting. Ting ting.

"She said thank you, Alabaster."

"You're welcome..." Alabaster sighed, rubbing his temples. "Now can we go to town and buy some shoes? I need new sneakers, these smell like cabbage and creamed corn."

Ring?! RING TING tiiiing!

"What did she say, Ferngully?" Shayden asked.

"I believe she called Alabaster's feet disgusting..." I replied.

"Oh, I wouldn't argue with that in the least..."

"HEY! MY FEET ARE JUST FINE!" Alabaster interjected, a sinister look appearing on his features. "... Would anyone like to smell my foot?"

RIIIIINNG! RING TING TIIIING!

"Okay okay! I get it! No one wants to smell my feet! Can we go now?"

"Yes, let's go before you anger Aureole again."

RING TING.

"Aureole agrees."

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:58 pm
Log three

The rest of the week was full of excitement, for Aureole and I, at least. Shayden had taken the liberty of telling all of his friends that he was going to be an uncle, which of course flooded me with cell phone calls and e-mails. I had quite a few from Shayden's closest pals, all of which were excited for me and the new "addition to be," who announced that there would be a welcoming party for Aureole as soon as I were available. And on Sunday afternoon, my family and I arrived at the front door of Aureole's welcoming party.

"I can't believe that Spencer allowed Creea to have a party at his mansion, Shayden!" I exclaimed. "I thought that they weren't getting along anymore..."

"I couldn't believe it either!" Shayden replied. "But Creea told me that things were looking up and that she and Spencer weren't so strained anymore. They've had this sort of relationship before anyway. They fight like a married couple..."

"Now Shayden..." My father interrupted. "Not every married couple fights. Your mother and I haven't fought in quite a while, right Basil?"

"Honestly, I'm uncertain of that statement." My mother said. "We had a fight about not having tea this morning... Or was that over not having biscuits...?"

"We don't have any biscuits!? We need to buy some immediately!"

"No! You'll just have to wait!"

"Well I wouldn't have to if we had already had some!"

"That isn't MY fault!"

"Well who's fault IS IT?"

"I Don-"

"SHUT UP!" Screamed Alabaster, who had been trying to hold back his rage for quite a while. "We're not here to FIGHT OVER FREAKING BISCUITS! We're here to welcome Aureole to Domino, chat and eat with our friends, AND THEN FIGHT OVER BISCUITS! Right Aureole?"

Ring Ting. Ting ting.

"YES...Can we go in now?"

"Well I've been standing here for the past seven minutes waiting for you all to stop yelling at each other so you'd better be coming in."

"CREEA!" Shayden exclaimed. "I'm sorry about them. Thanks for being so patient."

"No prob, Shady." Creea replied. "Here, hurry on inside, it's a bit chilly tonight."

We followed Creea into the living room and to where everyone had gathered to chat. Aureole and I were greeted with oos and ahs while the party started up. They admired Aureole's beautiful blue color and told me that she would fit in just fine with my family on account of her bell's ringing being so stubborn and persistent. It was a lively, fun party that I will always remember as being one of the best I've ever attended. And I hope that it will be the same for Aureole.

Towards the end of the night we went outside and lit sparklers and had cake to mark another special occasion. Creea and Spencer, who we had thought were never going to get along, announced that they had been dating for quite some time and were now expecting a child together, a boy they want to name Ryan Henry. Although I barely know them, I do understand that this was quite a surprise to many people. I knew that there would be a lot of disbelief against them, which I hope has no hindrance to either of them, but I can only put my faith out there and hope for the best.

"Three cheers for Creea, Spencer and their soon to be baby boy!"

"Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

RING TIIING!

And with that final chime from Aureole, the confidence in the area around us shot up a few feet.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:59 pm
Log four

It was around seven o'clock in the morning and I was busy fixing a bowl of cereal for myself in the kitchen. Shayden had woken up early as well and was seated in the living room with a heavily dreaming Alabaster curled up in a chair near by. It was a quiet morning, as it usually was by the beach, and the sun was peering through the blinds to greet those still waking from a good night's rest. I enjoyed the silence while I ate my Rice Crispies and pondered what my day would be. However, as they say, some good things aren't meant to last.

"Ferngully! Ferngully!" Shayden cried. "I think I just saw a flash of light from upstairs! Do you think a light bulb just burst?"

I paused for a moment to think. My father had just changed the light bulbs in my room two days ago. The possibility of one bursting was unlikely. However, I felt a sting of urgency, as if someone were calling to me. Could it be Aureole? Was she in trouble?

Without further hesitation I hurried up the staircase and ushered my way towards my room. As soon as I walked in, I could have sworn I heard the sound of a music box playing. I realized that the tune I was hearing was one of my mother's favorite songs and that someone had taken a very delicate treasure from it's casing. Instantly, my thoughts went to "theif!" and I wandered towards the source of the sound.
"Who's there?" I said. "That music box belongs to my mother. Please return it at once!"

"Oops! Sorry daddy!"

I felt a light tug on my hand and the music box was passed carefully into my palm. Then I felt two little arms wrap around my torso and squeeze.

"I just wanted to play the music, daddy. I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to."

"Wait, is that you Aureole?" I asked.

"Yep!" She replied, snuggling up to me. "You were downstairs so... I walked 'round a bit and saw the music boxes. They were all so pretty!"

"But I was only gone ten minutes!" I exclaimed. "How did you move so quick?"

"I move fast, I guess." Aureole said. She paused for a moment as if to think and cheerfully continued. "Oh! Oh! Can you see me, daddy?

"Well, sort of."

"Sort of?"

"Yes. I can tell that you have long black hair and that your eyes are blue..." I paused, squinting my eyes in hopes of seeing her better. "But all this other black and blue... Are you wearing stripes?"

"Yes, yes! I'm wearing a striped dress! Good seeing!"

I chuckled. "Why thank you, Aureole."

"You're welcome!" She chirped.

Then, a loud growling sound surprised the both of us and we laughed.

"I guess you're hungry?" I asked.

"Yep, my tummy says so!"

"Alright then, let's go downstairs and get you something to eat."

"Will Alabaster be there?"

"Yes, but he's sleeping right now."

"Oh, good!"

"Why is that such a relief?"

" 'Cause he has stinky feet! That's why!"

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:53 am
Log five

The beginning of this journal entry is crumpled and stained with tears and dirt. Haphazardly written handwriting is strewn throughout the few pages and most of it is terribly incoherent. Towards the end the handwriting shifts to a child-like form of cursive, vastly different from the insanity earlier on in the paper. It reads...

"Something happened. Something very bad. My daddy and I were out for a walk in town when one of the skyscrapers fell down. It was really scary. My daddy couldn't see where he was going and got caught under a metal beam. I couldn't help him up from the beam, but I knew that if I could've, I wouldn't be able to save him...

My daddy told me to run because of all the destruction. He told me to go back to the garden, the garden where he had found me. I said that I loved him very much and started to run away, even if I had no idea where the garden was.

I slept in the alleys for a long while, maybe about a week or so, before I heard the bells ringing. They were bells from other dreams, like me, and they were calling to me.

I didn't waste anymore time in the alleys after that. And now I'm back in the garden, searching for the dews who are calling to me.... I wish... I wish.... I wish... I wish that my daddy could be here with me! The gardens are so pretty! I hope he's in a place like this right now...

I've got to go. I think I found the dews, they aren't too far up the tree. I'll write more soon.

Love,

Aureole Willow Rosenthal"

{Journals} Where your journey unfolds!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas