Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Chatterbox
1x1 search! Top, Bottom, or Switch needed~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:21 pm
Greetings.
Let me say this immediately to not disappoint:

I am looking for a well written seme/top/dominant, whatever you wish to call it.

I am also looking for a switch or uke/bottom/submissive(or not :3)

Gay/Bi/Pan-sexual, but I will only be playing male and want one in return.

First of all, let me say that there is no need to stop reading further if there is already someone asking to partner up. I am out on deployment and will have a lot of time on my hands (at odd hours sometimes depending on watches) that needs to be filled! In other words, I'm a wordy b*****d and I love to throw myself knee deep into multiple rps. It keeps my mind sharp and my hands busy. Gracious me that sounded dirty!

The second thing I would like to note, is that I expect literacy and a thorough handle on the English language. I understand when someone misspells a couple times in their hurry to post, but when grammar is terrible too often or the improper spelling and punctuation is used, I get very unmotivated to play. A major pet peeve of mine is also the continuous use of a word. There's only so many times you can use the words softly or sigh/ed/ing, for instance. To smile softly, kiss softly, and hug softly in the same sentence let alone the same paragraph....boils my buttons!

I love description! Oh how I love detail and the ability to imagine such things as I read them! I tend to write at least a paragraph in reply to posts, if only because I love to make a story, and I never know when I'll have to get pulled away to go fix something. If you wish, I can pm you a post of my own, and it would be amazing if I could get a link or pm in return of your amazing abilities as well.

Now, for my ad. I originally began venturing out seeking a top, but there are so so many bottoms out there. I still would very much love to have a top or more, but I will also open myself to a bottom or switch IF you can convince me of your prowess and ability to stay dedicated to an rp. I don't top often, but when I do it is well thought out and I am extremely satisfiable. My tops tend to be stoic and cold at first, but they end up rather attached to their partners and usually protect them with all that they can.

My bottoms are a very wide range of possibility. I can play anything from feisty to subservient, it really all depends on my partner. I like to brainstorm a storyline before I create a character. Sometimes it just doesn't fit right if I make something and it doesn't go with the setting. It also helps the creators to get a ground together, thus starting up a bond that will help us play together.

On another note, I'd like to talk about posting graphics. I love pretty pictures and colored text as much as the next person, but a lot of people use that as an excuse to write only like two lines, letting the picture be big enough that the little post gets squeezed to the side and look bigger. Honestly, the picture and color doesn't make the post, the words do. That being said, because of the government computer and small amount of bandwidth I have to use, it is far easier for me to go without a picture. I can still code for a color, but that's about it, especially if I am concentrating on the post.

The last thing I will say, is that I apologize for my long-windedness, and I sincerely hope that one or two of you consider playing with me.

Sample writing Here  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:40 pm
Hiya!~

I understand about the picture thing and that's fine with me. But to help others get a good understanding of what your character looks like, you'll have to describe him very well. <3

I would like to roleplay with you, but... I'm only semi-literate, even though I'm the one who made the guild. The least I post is four sentances, but I can do more if motivated. Sometimes I have writers block, too.

I'm not very good with paragraphs... Actually, I have no idea how to use paragraphs in a roleplay at all... Something else I should probably learn... Heh...

But I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:13 pm
Muffins and Teacups

I had a horrid time learning how to space things out into paragraphs, but eventually with practice is pans out! I can link a picture on maybe the bio or the first post, but it takes an awful long time for it to load on my end so I tend to only put it up once.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:26 pm
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
Muffins and Teacups

I had a horrid time learning how to space things out into paragraphs, but eventually with practice is pans out! I can link a picture on maybe the bio or the first post, but it takes an awful long time for it to load on my end so I tend to only put it up once.

That's fine, as long as we have a basic understanding of what your character looks like and the post isn't messy, it will be fine. :3  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Forutuna

Dapper Husband

3,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:36 pm
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

My goodness, I would love to rollplay with you!
I enjoy playing a seme and am fairly well written. Though I do know that I get things like your and you're confused a lot. I try and go over my writing before posting it, but I know I miss things sometimes. If you do choose to rp with me please give me an OOC telling me if I misspelled something or have misplaced grammar. :3 I love constructive criticism and know it's good for me to know when I mess up. Another thing if you choose to rp with me, I like to have a page turning plot and hardcore smut. If you're not into that, I understand, and have no problem with it, but I really prefer to rp with someone who's willing to do that.
If you're still interested here are my three boys that I'm using for gay rping~ Honestly they're adaptable to most any type of time and setting, but their ages and basic personality's wont change.
I like to post with lots of colors and pictures, but I can eliminate the pictures if you'd rather me not put them in; and I can assure you it wont affect how many paragraphs I post. I get writers block occasionally, but I can give you a heads up when it happens.(I'm sure it will, it always does.. but never for too long, so not to many worries?xD)
If you wanna let me know through PM that's cool, and if you post, please quote me so I know. :3

Hope to hear from ya soon!

☯ Invidia Ochii ☯

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:22 pm
I am always up for an rp. My name is Matt and I play both uke and seme. Either one is great with me. I am semi Literate, do about a pargraph or two depending on what you give me to got on. I normally have a million plotlines going on in my head, just sometimes have hard time getting them out onto paper. This is an example of my rp skills Blood, Secrets, and Vampires and these are my charaters starting with my masters, mostly semes and slaves I made, mostly ukes. Masters and Slaves. Oh and I do make my posts pretty or what not. Pm me if you want to rp. Later

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:16 pm
Goodness! So many replies so quickly, I apologize for the time away, we were recently in the Azores refueling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:29 am
Update: England is very grumpy and likes to change weather at the drop of a pin...but dangit the meat pies are delicious!  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:15 pm
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
Update: England is very grumpy and likes to change weather at the drop of a pin...but dangit the meat pies are delicious!

lol. I'm from England. And what meat pies? o.O  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:33 pm
You sound like you'd a fun person to roleplay with! ^^ Perhaps we could roleplay sometime ne~? I am semi-literate and usual post at least 5 sentences per post. I have gone up to three paragraphs in the beginning by accident before though, meaning I tend to write more during the beginning of the roleplay, but I still keep myself as literate as possible. I can play either Uke/submissive or Seme/Dominant, it really doesn't bother me which I do. One of my flaws though is my spelling and punctuation. Because of my young age (13) I do have troubled with the two quite often but I try my best to stop it from happening to much. I can do pretty much any idea, the only ones I have a real problem with posting requently in would be supernatural or historical themes. I am happy to announce that I do take other's ideas for scenarios into consideration and will normally happily do them, this includes doing the 'dirty deed' if wanted.
I thinks that all, tell me if there's anything you would like to know~! yum_puddi
(I'm from england! Read all the other posts xD)  

-Secret Solitude-

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:39 pm
Muffins and Teacups
I think they're called pasty's...or something. I dunno but its really freakin good! I lived on them last year when we shipped out to here. They're like flaky crust filled with meat and potatoes etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:44 pm
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
Muffins and Teacups
I think they're called pasty's...or something. I dunno but its really freakin good! I lived on them last year when we shipped out to here. They're like flaky crust filled with meat and potatoes etc.
Oh yeah, pasties. They're not pies, so don't call them meat pies. XD. I come from a place in England (plymouth) which is right next to cornwall. That's where pasties were invented. I had one today. Cornish pasties are the best. C; You know pasties were made for poor people? It was like a dinner and a desert in one. Half of the pasty was filled with meat, veggies and stuff, the other side was filled with jam or cream for desert. The crust was used to hold it because they had really dirty hands. Just remember - They're not pies. gonk  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:47 pm
Muffins and Teacups
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
Muffins and Teacups
Oh yeah, pasties. They're not pies, so don't call them meat pies. XD. I come from a place in England (plymouth) which is right next to cornwall. That's where pasties were invented. I had one today. Cornish pasties are the best. C; You know pasties were made for poor people? It was like a dinner and a desert in one. Half of the pasty was filled with meat, veggies and stuff, the other side was filled with jam or cream for desert. The crust was used to hold it because they had really dirty hands. Just remember - They're not pies. gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^ Pie

v Pasty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:05 pm
Muffins and Teacups
]

I pull into Plymouth this weekend and next!  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers