Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:43 pm
Innocent_Hybrid
Dame NightFury
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name: Akihito Nyorai (distinct person / bodhisattva in ether (aither) aspect)
Specialization: Peacekeeper
Personality: Akihito Nyorai is a quiet and observant lion. He strives for peace, understanding and tolerance, even with the dreaded Sith, as long as it means that the lives of the innocent will not be affected. He has no objection to defend when the Sith attack, but he dislikes tempers that attack without thought or plan.
All this holds true, until Akihito Nyorai has to travel to closed in places. While he can meditate in a small cave to become one with the force, himself and his fears, the moment his trance is broken, Akihito will swear and curse. It is his way of taming the fear within himself and thus keeping it at bay.
History: Akihito Nyorai was found washed ashore from the river by his adoptive father, Daichin. Daichin being a lonely old Jedi Teacher and loving cubs in general, raised Akihito Nyorai to become a good Jedi but while Akihito Nyorai was still a youngling, his father died.
Determined to make his father proud, Akihito Nyorai undertook the trial to become a Padawan. He studied and recited the Jedi Code to himself and by himself until he had it memorized and he could understand it to interrupt it for those that asked for advise on the Way.
Continuing on his way to become a full fledged Jedi Knight, when Akihito Nyorai was ready to advance, he under went four of the trials to become a Jedi Knight. Two trials happened at the same time, both times.
His Master decided Akihito was to preform the Trail of Courage and the Trail of Insight were one and the same. His greatest fear of small dark and enclosed places had to be faced and then he had to stay there until he could look inside himself into his own darkness that explained that fear to him. It was during this double Trail that Akihito learned how best to control that fear - explicate and loud curses flying from his lips as he calmed himself down. The Master was ready to fail Padawan Akihito Nyorai until he realized that the young one was using the odd method rather than losing to his fears.
For what his Master planned on being his third and final trial was the Trial of Spirit where Akihito did go out and was traveling the rogue lands looking for the stones that marked his rank for a year and a month. He came back with the Moonstones of a Peacekeeper and a scar running down his right flank. Whenever he was asked by those who were not his Master, how he came by this scar, he modestly answers that it was a misunderstanding. The misunderstanding was a rampaging rhino defending its young when it was injured and scented Akihito. Akihito knows that he was very lucky to have calmed the mother rhino down and baring the scar is no burden compared to what could have happened.

QUESTING! mad D

Quest Accepted!
We both like him! XD But I have a Bias towards Peacekeepers -cough-A'lan-cough-

LOOK WHO JUST GOT HERE!!!!

User Image

Isn't he beautiful! On that note Akihito now needs rps emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:59 pm
Dame NightFury

User Image

He looks amazing! I'll hop on the mule tomorrow and get him added. And I will totally grab some rp with him! Today was the last day of school so I am mostly free to do rps again  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:04 pm
I seem to have a thing for red males .... *stares at my journal* YAY! SUMMER! xd SUMMER RPS!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:05 pm
Dame NightFury

User Image

He's so pretty Dame! Congratulations!

I'm getting back into the swing of RP so hopefully I'll be a bit more active soon.  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:09 pm
Innocent_Hybrid
Dame NightFury

User Image

I'm getting back into the swing of RP so hopefully I'll be a bit more active soon.

xd I LOVE him!!!! heart heart heart

I'm just getting back into the swing of things as well. But I'm working a LOT and then trying to find time to write my graphic novel, so ... Poke me when you want to RP! Poke me a lot!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:37 pm
Dame NightFury
Innocent_Hybrid
Dame NightFury

User Image

I'm just getting back into the swing of things as well. But I'm working a LOT and then trying to find time to write my graphic novel, so ... Poke me when you want to RP! Poke me a lot!

I totally understand the while work thing! Good luck with your Graphic Novel! I'll totally be willing to do some RP ; )  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:54 pm
Innocent_Hybrid
Dame NightFury
Innocent_Hybrid
Dame NightFury

User Image

I totally understand the while work thing! Good luck with your Graphic Novel! I'll totally be willing to do some RP ; )

YAY!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:48 pm
Patheon - Wants to be a Jedi Knight, dunno where the rest of her family is but she is due to have a fling. :] And Some plots with a Sith that later makes her become a knight. :]

[ Caerus ], Said Sith boy in question. I dont know where the rest of his family is doing but he sure is not right in the head and will want to rise in Sith Ranks quickly by hurting Patheon.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:04 pm
Chi Sohma
Patheon - Wants to be a Jedi Knight, dunno where the rest of her family is but she is due to have a fling. :] And Some plots with a Sith that later makes her become a knight. :]

[ Caerus ], Said Sith boy in question. I dont know where the rest of his family is doing but he sure is not right in the head and will want to rise in Sith Ranks quickly by hurting Patheon.

*noms* Would love to get a rp between Patheon and Tsiana. Tsiana has a plot where she is going to be captured by the sith for her seer powers and Caerus' brother is the one who is capturing her. xD

I need to update the sith member list, but currently it is right here. I do not think the sith cheetahs are on there yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:19 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Chi Sohma

*noms* Would love to get a rp between Patheon and Tsiana. Tsiana has a plot where she is going to be captured by the sith for her seer powers and Caerus' brother is the one who is capturing her. xD

I need to update the sith member list, but currently it is right here. I do not think the sith cheetahs are on there yet.

The boy you kept is the one capturing her XDDDD
OMG ALL THE YES. All four of them can rp if youd like.

Patheon is gunna wonder too far in sith territory and find Caerus. He takes after his father as a child. So he is kind and clumsy. They become friends. Later is taken away and forced brainwash.. Then ultimately becomes completely dark and twisted. So anything that his brother does. He will be very happy to do with him and he is gunna be the cause of Patheon becoming a knight. :]

Let's intermix our plots y/y?

Patheon is also not on the owners list >_>;.. in the jedi part.

I am also getting both of them certed so I can better organize my journal. Once the pride certs come in, ill recert :]  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:23 pm
Chi Sohma
R4gn0r0k IV
Chi Sohma

The boy you kept is the one capturing her XDDDD
OMG ALL THE YES. All four of them can rp if youd like.

Patheon is gunna wonder too far in sith territory and find Caerus. He takes after his father as a child. So he is kind and clumsy. They become friends. Later is taken away and forced brainwash.. Then ultimately becomes completely dark and twisted. So anything that his brother does. He will be very happy to do with him and he is gunna be the cause of Patheon becoming a knight. :]

Let's intermix our plots y/y?

Patheon is also not on the owners list >_>;.. in the jedi part.

I am also getting both of them certed so I can better organize my journal. Once the pride certs come in, ill recert :]

Totally game for that! It's actually Ness' Buru who is capturing her.

And eek! Tomorrow I will get everything nice and organized! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:53 am
R4gn0r0k IV

User Image I had an idea for my hybrid girl. She is going to join the Jedi (she should have as an adol, I need to get on that) but while on her trials she gets captured by Viking Captain Ragnvard. He has an ongoing strange avoidance war with Ruyken and Lumiya in the Sith, but I want them to finally meet up and fight. Ruyken beats Ragnvard but he escapes, but leaves his thrall (hybrid girl) behind. So she gets taken to the Sith. I'd like her to eventually escape the sith and return home...

Would all that be possible?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:09 pm
Tanakako
R4gn0r0k IV

User Image I had an idea for my hybrid girl. She is going to join the Jedi (she should have as an adol, I need to get on that) but while on her trials she gets captured by Viking Captain Ragnvard. He has an ongoing strange avoidance war with Ruyken and Lumiya in the Sith, but I want them to finally meet up and fight. Ruyken beats Ragnvard but he escapes, but leaves his thrall (hybrid girl) behind. So she gets taken to the Sith. I'd like her to eventually escape the sith and return home...

Would all that be possible?

Sounds like an awesome plot! I approve. If you need any rp for her I'm game! (I'm just really really slow at the moment)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:54 am
Awesome!!! It's going to be so fun. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:05 am
The Force is Strong With Me!
User Image
Name: Sabuja
Specialization: Knight Guardian
Youngling Clan: Ratels Clan
Personality: Brave and true, she is both honest and kind. She is also incredibly strong.
History: Has trained under Kamau since arriving at the pride as an adol. She has devotd herself to the health and wellbeing of the pride she now calls home.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff