Welcome to Gaia! ::

WWE: Evolution

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Wrestling RP Utopia 

Tags: wrestling, wwe:e, roleplay, g-fed, wwfg 

Reply PPV Archives
Asylum Championship: Jed(c) vs. [The Number Three] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veldrin the Shadow
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:10 am
Asylum Championship
Falls Count Anywhere In the Building
good luck  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:47 pm
"TNT" -AC/DC hits the pa system and the riff rang out in the arena. The fans cheered and soon began to chant along with the opening lyrics of the song.

Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi

The lights shut off in the house, leaving everyone blacked out during the initial chant of the song. When the first verse hits the lights flick back on revealing The Number Three on the stage. He had disappeared months ago, and suddenly he returned without the slightest clue that he might be coming back.

See me ride out of the sunset
On your colour TV screen
Out for all that I can get

Three flashes his bright white grin to a group of women near the stage who gave him a confused look. Three looked strange; and fans still were not sure why he had left; it was clear Three would have to earn their love again. But he had his chance now; taking the title from Jed would be a start.

If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Three extends his left arm, as if he were wrapping it around a woman's waist, in front of his forearm a gout of flame erupts from the floor. When the flame burn away a gorgeous woman with red skin, and white hair is left standing with Three's arm around her slender waist.

And women to the right

Again Three's right arm extends and another burst of flame erupts, when it too burns out another beautiful red skinned woman is left standing with Three's arm around her waist. This one has long flowing black hair.

Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife

Both girls lean in and plant a kiss on either of Three's cheeks. His grin continues as he pulls his arms away from the women and they spin away from him disappearing in flames that now erupt all over the stage and ramp.

Don't you start no fight

When the first chorus hits the lights shut off, and Three sprints from the stage through the flames running towards the ring. Strobe lights flicker with each letter of the chorus' "T.N.T" The lights expose The Number Three in an almost ethereal visage. His movements seem erratic, distorted; the strobe lights making him appear to be moving in slow motion, teleporting foot by foot towards the ring.

'Cause I'm T.N.T., I'm dynamite
(T.N.T.) and I'll win the fight
(T.N.T.) I'm a power load
(T.N.T.) watch me explode

On the last line of the chorus pyrotechnic explosions burst in the scaffolding above the ring, while Three slides into the ring. He pops up to his feet, swirling red fog around him as he marches over towards the ropes and climbs to the second rope. He opens his arms as if to embrace them all, and behind him another explosion of flames heralds Lilith, and Isis into the ring with him.

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand
So lock up your daughter

Three moved to the center of the ring and reached out taking Isis by a lock of her silky white hair. He appears to give her hair a tug and when he does she vanishes into a puff of red smoke. In his hand a white strip of silk fabric is all that is left of Isis.

Lock up your wife

Three reached out for a lock of Lilith's hair and again with a quick pull the girl vanished into a burst of red fog that began to settle around Three's feet on the ring. Holding a black silk cloth, and a white one in each hand he makes his way over to the other ropes. Trowing the cloth out into the hands of eager fans crowding the guard rails, he then opens his arms again as if to embrace the audience.

Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess me 'round

Three climbs down from the second rope and returns to the center of the ring, and throws his his right arm, giving a demon horns salute to the fans.

'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite
(T.N.T.) and I'll win the fight
(T.N.T.) I'm a power load
(T.N.T.) watch me explode

"Weighing in at 260lb, The Demon of the Ring, Mr. TNT!!!"

Three moved over to his corner grinned broadly. He had only to wait for Jed, for the beginning of the match. Three was here to win a title; and it was going to be a bloody title if he had anything to say about it.

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:46 am
The Limit
Anthrax - Fueled

I'm out to mix it up and change my complexion
To coat the feelings and cure my depression
A shot of petrol is my bonafide method
To lose control and get thoroughly distracted
I'm on the money, here I come
Fuel for my engine, and I'm gone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOg3Cna5jzg

Jed bust threw the curtains. Jed ran the the right side of the stage. He raised his left and right arms up as the crowd booed and cheered... Jed ran to the left of the stage and did the same, and the crowd got louder with cheers. Jed went towards the middle of the ramp. Jed turned around, and looked up at the titantron and watched the video.

It showed footage of Jed training, lifting weights, and taking hits. It also showed Jed running stadiums. The video went blank for a moment, because the camera showed a black curtain. Jed then went trough it, and it showed him walking towards the ring. The camera cut to Jed hitting some JKO's on people.

Jed raised his right arm as sparks went up behind him. Jed then turned around and walked trough the sparks. Jed lowered his right arm. He was wiggling his arms, loosing them up. Jed then got down on one knee and jumped up. He ran down to the ring, slide into the ring and climbed to the top turnbuckle. As he climbed to the top rope he did two things. First was say, I'm on my way to fifty, and the other was Jed pulling apart his new vest showing the Asylum title off. Jed then pulled the title off raised it into the air. He jumped off the top rope landing near the center of the ring, waiting for the bell to ring.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:11 am
Three had yet to face Jed in the ring; but he has seen his matches, and this match could end up anywhere. Three was excited for the match to begin. This was his chance; he would win tonight, earn the title... doing so would cement the foundation of his career as a champion.

"DING, DING, DING!"

He stretched his neck one last time as the bell rang; then slowly moved out towards the middle of the ring ready to offer a lock-up to get the match going.

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:54 am
Jed locked up with Three. The crowd cheered as both men locked up in the center of the ring. Jed had a few ideas on how he could win this match, but he's have to test Three first to see if they'd work. Or maybe not, who knows what might happen in this match?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:54 pm
Three swelled at the rise of noise that was coming from the crowd. He thrived on their adoration; even if he had to share it with Jed... for now. He would try to push his weight forward in an attempt to shove Jed back and hopefully pin him against the ropes.

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:50 am
Jed was backed towards the ropes by The Number Three. this was textbook Jed. He'd always see how much his opponent could do before the real match started. That's why he's been the champion for so long. It could also be because he cares about finishing what he started. Jed has said in the past he was going to make it to fifty defenses and that's his goal. The Number Three is just another figure.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:30 am
When he had Jed against the ropes he would give him one last hard shove to stretch the ropes taught and use some of their elasticity to help him with his next plan. This was a match; he had to kick Jed's a** before he would be able lift the title off of him. But that didn't mean they couldn't preform for the crowd.

"Get ready Champion, time to earn that paycheck!"

Three would then try to force Jed into an irish-whip towards the other end of the ring. If successful Three would follow him to the middle of the ring and drop down to his stomach at the last possible second hopefully to force Jed to leap over him and run the ropes rather than trip. Of course he would be right back up should Jed continue back to the ropes.

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:40 pm
Jed had his hands up in the air asking the referee for a clean break, but that didn't happen as he was then shoved by Three. Jed lowered his arm towards his waist. They were low enough for Three to grab his left wrist and whip him towards the other side of the ring. Jed was sent across the ring like a bullet. He hit the rope with his left side, just under his arm pit. Jed was going try to build up some speed in this match. Jed looked forward and saw Three drop down right in front of Jed's feet. It was like Three was trying to trip Jed, but all Jed could really do is jump over him. But that was okay because this is normally what Jed does in his matches. Same move too. Jed hopped over Three and hit the rope on the other side of the ring. Jed noticed Three starting to get up Jed thought. " Get ready Huh? I'm the champion for a reason. " Of course that was what Jed was thinking. As Jed hit the ropes Jed ran at Three going for a shoulder tackle to Three. Jed was thinking it's gut check time for this guy. After all, Jed is a veteran for a reason.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:40 pm
Three had planned on doing the exact same thing, wanting to catch Jed with a shoulder block on the way back towards the middle of the ring. Jed however caught him with it first knocking Three to the flat of his back; but he was quick to roll back up to his feet ready to continue with the fight. The bump left a tingle in his back, not something that would slow the match down especially in the very beginning.

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:47 am
Jed yelled out towards Three. "Yeah!" Jed yelled out just to joke around but to also get the crowd to show some excitement. This match isn't just another regular match you see in WWE:E. In this match there is emotion. At least there is when Jed is wrestling. Some say Jed has been here to long, but other say he's only here because no one has stepped up. Will The Number Three step up tonight?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:15 am
Three flashed a grin towards Jed, something cinimatic; the cameramen zoomed in on his face displaying the white contrast of his teeth on the titantron and for the audience at home willing to shell out $45 for the PPV. Three would make sure they got their monies worth in this one match. He stepped forward in an attempt to grab Jed in a collar and elbow tie-up not willing to take even a moment break in the beginning of this match.

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:40 am
Jed grinned a little when he saw the smile on Three's face. Jed knew this was going to be a fun match. Even though a few people he's talked to in the past said they'd rather wrestle Hiro instead of Three. Jed of course didn't care when a certain wrestler said that about Three. Jed gives everyone a chance to step up and have some fun. It looks like Three is doing that. Maybe Three might be able to take away this championship of Jed. Of course the prop that has become a championship. As soon as Three stood up Jed charged at Three like a bull. Jed locked up with Three . Jed had an idea that could be fun. When Jed locked up with Three, Jed tried to back Three into the ropes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:28 am
Jed had the leverage of being lower than Three in this lock-up, so even with his lighter mass he was able to force Three back against the ropes. Three was caught against the ropes and knew that something was coming; unable to shift the momentum back away from the ropes he would try to shift the arm holding onto Jeds collar around the front in an attempt to transition the tie-up into a facelock. Perhapse if he could get this advantage it would halt Jeds's plans, of course it was a risk as Jed had a good grip on his elbow.

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:38 am
When Jed's neck was pulled, Jeds hand slipped off of The Number Three's elbow. Jed thought crap there goes his advantage and possible transition into some chain movements. Jed was now in a front face lock by The Number Three. Jed was near the rope he could of probably grabbed them to stop the hold, but why would Jed do that? That wouldn't make sense for Jed to do such a cowardly thing. He's the champion. He should fight out of this front face lock. Jed tried to punch the Number three in the sides. Jed was going to try to damage Three's ribs while trying to loosen Three's grip. This of course was just a set up for what came next.

PPV Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff