Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Necromancer and a Witch [Circe x Tyshina]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:00 pm
"Donnnuuutttssss." Circe said with a very dead like voice as she rose from her bed much like a Frankenstein would. It had been several days since her Sex Ed class and she was feeling the pressure to make sure her minipet got it's daily dose of protection charm. She wished now that she had realized what class she had stumbled into and even more so what a protection charm was exactly. Her hands raised to her head. "That was too much detail." She said in an exasperated tone. It was only when she had arrived home that she was able to look up it's meaning.

Quickly she shook her head and got out of her bed, then fixed her hair. She had been awake for several hours but had stayed in bed for the most part. Thankfully a shower and all the other daily necessities were done. As she put her two chopstick in her hair she smiled at herself. "I'm so hot." Circe said to herself in the mirror as she posed a little. So the ghoul was cocky. What was so wrong with that? Smiling one last time at herself in the mirror, Circe was off and out her door, making sure that she had her keys with her or and also something to break open her door if she was to loose them. Which happened often.

Once she was out of her dorm room she stretched as if in an attempt to get herself pumped up. After all, donuts were her favorite food. Well, treat.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:06 pm
Today was technically Tyshina's first day here. She had no idea where here was, but she knew she had arrived the moment she saw the school in her sights. She had been traveling for what felt like days, though with her trusty bike broom at her side and her companion the crow. Each day seemed to just fly by on her travels as she rode through forests and random pathways and areas she had no name for. All of that work was just to get to this one place she had never heard of before her sixteenth birthday, who would have figured?

"Looks like we are officially here," Tyshina said happily with a smile on her face to the crow who rode along side her. Her bike broom came to a stop as she looked around her. This campus was huge and had so many areas in her eyes, it almost reminded her of the cities her family at preformed at. Except for here there were tons of students who were learning tons of different things. What those things were, she had no idea but she planed to find out. "First things first, where do I go from here though," she said slightly loud under her breath.

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:52 am
When the ghoul had finished pumping herself up for the donut run she gracefully made her way down the dorm room steps and then finally out the door. She briefly contemplated going to Roch or possibly even Vaith to ask if either one of them would like to accompany her, however the thought was quickly pushed from her head. They were probably busy. With a slight shrug she smiled and continued to skip down the path that led from the dorms toward the front gates.

After some time she finally made it to the gate and found herself in the presence of another ghoul. She appeared to look human like which indicated to her she might be a Reaper, but she couldn't be sure as there were some monsters that looked human like. Curious to know who the student might be she skipped her way closer then stopped when she was just a few inches before her. "Hello." Circe said with a smile. As she looked at her she began to realize that this particular ghoul didn't look familiar at all. Then again, she didn't know a lot of students here. The ghoul shrugged once more. "Are you waiting for someone?" She asked, raising one brow in curiosity.

chi honda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:49 pm
It had only been a few minutes before she had heard a voice. Tyshina quickly turned to the direction the voice was coming from. It was then she noticed the person who spoke. She wore orange like clothing, she had platinum blonde hair tied up with hair sticks and a skull pin, and on top of that she had several amazing tattoo designs. "She looks so normal. So what is someone like her doing in a place like this," she thought quietly in her head as she continued to look at them. After a few seconds of looking at the other person she smiled graciously and hoped off her broom.

'Well Hello there," she said kindly, "I'm Tyshina!" It was then she quickly held out her left hand towards the other female. From all her days as a traveling performer, she knew one thing and that was that first impresses will make or break you. Deep inside her she knew she needed to know someone here if she was going to survive, and maybe this girl was that person. "Only one way to find out," she thought in her mind quietly as her face was quickly illuminated with a toothy grin. It took her a minute or two to realize she had been asked a question. "Oh and no I'm not waiting for anyone. I actually just arrived here, i guess you could say this is my first day here," she said with a slight laugh before continuing with her answer, "In all honesty I have no idea where I'm supposed to go."

~Kiana_Nala~

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:07 pm
Circe observed the ghoul as she spoke, not hiding the fact that she was indeed inspecting her. She seemed to be a Reaper to her. Then again there were a ton of demons who appeared Reaperesque. "Nice to meet you Tyshina." She replied, returning the same smile as she extended her own left hand to the ghoul. Left handed hand shake? She liked her already because not once in her life had she seen that before. "Oh! Well I could show you the dorms. And if you want, I was about to head to the Maul. If you wanted to come and check it out I wouldn't mind taking you." Circe nodded slightly as if that would confirm that she didn't in fact mind.

Today was turning out to be pretty awesome. She was meeting someone new which meant the potential for a friend! This was certainly going to be a chance of a lifetime since this ghoul might potentially be living in the same dorm as her. "You're a Reaper too right?" Circe paused. "I've seen a few demons that could pass for Reapers." She smiled.

chi honda

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:11 am
Tyshina couldn't believe it, maybe her first day wouldn't be so bad after all. All the nervous feeling she had upon arrival was starting to fade. "That would be wonderful! Thanks," she said very sweetly, "Though I hope you don't mind me asking but what is maul?" Her head began to slightly c**k to the right, almost like a pet might do. She was definitely very curious about everything, and yet inside she felt so excited. She was meeting some new and very wonderful people and she had only just entered the grounds.

"Either way I would love to go with you," she said with excitement starting to slip through her voice. Only to continue, "I am definitely a reaper. At least I that's what my mom said I was. Are there that really that many demons or students in general here?"

~Kiana_Nala~

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers