Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[BATTLE PRP][1v1] Flashlights Off, Guard Up (Clerise/Shine)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:52 pm
It was really just meant to be a quick visit to the kitchens, to plead with the gnomes or Miss Ginger or anyone who might be able to give her some candy. She couldn't find Rain. She was all out of candy. And, apparently, she was very lost.

Shine so rarely went anywhere alone that her memory of the school's layout was shaky at best. The scent of sweets generally helped her along, but dinnertime had come and gone, and there was nothing to guide her now. Worrying, she continued along with her claws grazing the wall to her right, slowly putting one foot in front of the other.

In an instant, nothing looked familiar at all. The air was devoid of any comforting scents, the ground almost spongey beneath her bare feet. Frowning, she stared down at the warped hardwood as she continued along, hoping that she might come across something that she knew. When room after room and hallway after hallway proved to her that her optimism was futile, the Witch fell to her knees and crawled to the nearest corner.

She began to cry. Deep, rattling sobs, her body rocking back and forth. Maybe someone would find her. Maybe Rain would know that something was wrong.

unstartled witch

its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:29 pm
[[ Rolling a 2: ALL STUDENTS/ HUNTERS gain an extra Fear/ charged attack turn. Hunters don't need to charge up their attacks to use them. ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:36 pm
Clerise had been assigned Haunted House duty for the first time. She'd never been before, really, and it baffled her. The redhead had Balthazar summoned and ready, slinging him along one shoulder as she traversed each room.

There was weeping coming from a room in the distance. She had been fooled once by a monster in disguise, but Clerise wasn't about to leave some poor girl here, if she needed help for real.

The rooms went from dark and dry to something...different. Humidity filled the air, along with smells that Clerise would pinpoint as "swamp." The boards were waterlogged, soggy and...coated with moss or algae, from the way her boots slipped upon them.

"Hello?" she asked, voice ringing clearly through the dark room, like a bell.

The crying was getting louder; Clerise was closing in on them.

"Is someone there? I promise we're going to get you out of here, it's going to be okay!"

nothing yet

Nothing Yet rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1 Total: 15 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:25 am
She wasn't sure how long she'd been there before the sound of approaching footsteps registered, but it was long enough for all of her thoughts to focus and fixate on Rain. She was probably worried about her. She would be coming to save her any moment now. But what if she got hurt? Surely Rain could get out of anything...right?

It went on and on in a loop of growing doubt until Clerise's promise that 'it would be okay' fell on the ears of someone who did need help - just none that she might be able to offer.

Shine turned and to look at her rescuer with faintly glowing eyes, blinking through her coagulated tears. Pigtails...circular object...Rain?

Still sobbing, she stumbled towards her, reaching out-

only to accidentally jab 'Rain' in the shoulder. Horrified at what she'd done she jerked herself backwards, crying even harder.

"I'm....I'm sorry, I...oh...ohhhh..." Halfway through her blubbering apology, she realized, slowly, that...this wasn't her ghoulfriend at all. She had no idea who this stranger was! Panicking, she felt her FEAR gathering and pushing forth as she lashed out again, hoping that the stranger might understand that she needed to leave right now.

HP: 40/40
dmg: 11

unstartled witch

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 am
Clerise advanced upon the crying, worry circling around her like a cloud.

"Hey there, it's okay," the redhead crooned, reaching out for her--

But then 'the girl' became something else as she turned around, long claws digging into Clerise's shoulder. "What the--"

She shoved back, but not before the damage hit her like a ton of bricks. The pain was strong, and Clerise crashed backwards into a plush armchair, knocking it over as she did.

"Hey, listen, ********, owww-what-- what are you?"

Clerise had seen the creatures before, but this one...

She just seemed so much more pitiful. With Balthazar, she used the blunt side of him to knock the strange girl with the claws over, red eyes looking at her curiously.

"Why are you crying?" There wasn't much sympathy in her voice, just...curiousity.

hp// 40 - 11 = 29
damage// 11 - 6 = 5
charge// 0/3 used  
Nothing Yet rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:38 am
The not-Rain's not-casketball sent her ungracefully to the floor with a soft, heavy thud, the odd cushioning of the uncomfortably damp hardwood saving her from a more serious injury. The impact forced a jolt of tingling pain up her spine, and Shine cried out once more. Though the red glow of her frantic eyes covered most of her pupils, her expression seemed twisted into some sort of inquisitive look, an overwhelming uncertainty coiling around her. Unlike many of the other students, she didn't understand the need to fear or fight the white-coated humans - it was just someone who wasn't supposed to be here. Neither of them were. This was a not good place.

"No...no, it's not...it isn't..." she insisted through her sniffles, wiping her nose on the back of her palm. "Because. Rain. I'm lost and...she isn't..." How could she find her in a place that neither of them knew?

"Just...go, just..." Feebly, she pushed at the ghoul's shins from where she sat.

HP: 35/40
dmg: 0

ILU 5 EVR

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:59 pm
Clerise couldn't help but look upon her enemy with pity. She had a feeling this was one of the creatures of the darkness that would spook her if given a chance, but.

She just didn't look like she could scare much of anything or anyone.

"Who's rain, sweetheart?" Clerise asked, trying to hold her by the shoulders, looking concerned. "She isn't wha-"

The push, feeble as it was, knocked the redhead off balance in her boots. Unfortunately, she dragged Shine down with her, who had the misfortune of smacking into some furniture on her way down.

Oh.

Oops.

hp// 29
damage// 12 - 6 = 6
charge// 0/3 used  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:18 am
It might have been comforting coming form someone familiar, but the feeling of the strange ghoul's hands on her shoulder's made Shine freeze up, her rapid, panicked breathing halting in the same moment that they collided with the furniture...and the floor. As she kicked and wiggled and did everything she could to move away from her, she covered her face with her hands and cried into her palms.

"My...my ghoul...friend and...she's the...only one who...can heeellllppp..." The last few words in her explanation were more wails than anything. Her anxiety was rising, the pounding doubts and worries in her head refusing to leave her alone, and she couldn't help thinking that she was just on the edge of losing it.

So she balled herself up on the floor and made a futile attempt to fight it off, long fingers tangling in her hair in frustration.

HP: 29/40
dmg: 0 (not attacking this round)  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:03 am
Clerise backed off, absolutely baffled.

It was a pity that she'd never played Left 4 Dead, because she might have known to back the ******** off.

Instead, she just stood there, waiting.

This wasn't a horseman, here. It was a girl, and a sad one, at that. "Where's your girl?" she asked, brows knitted.

She wasn't heartless. Balthazar gnashed at her, but she refused. "Shut up, up there. Christ."

hp// 29
damage// no attacking
charge// 0/3 used  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:16 am
Every word sent another flash of anger past her eyes. It didn't matter that she might be trying to help, because she wasn't listening. Hadn't Shine told her to leave?

"I don't...know...and I...I don't know where I even am!" Straightening just enough to look up at the ghoul, she looked like she might begin pleading with her again, but she went briefly blank instead.

"Sh...shut up?" Her expression was as quizzical as it could be through her continued sobs. She wasn't making any sense, and it only served to irritate the hurried static in her mind. Teeth clenched, she stared over at her, trying to understand, but she couldn't, and her thoughts wouldn't quiet, and she couldn't take it anymore. "Are...you're making...fun of me?" she shrieked, claws scraping across the floor. It shredded like corkboard, bits collecting on the stickier parts of her fingers.

HP: 29/40
dmg: 0 (not attacking this round)

ILU 5 EVR

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:33 pm
"You're in some house of the haunted variety, little miss crybaby~" Clerise crooned with a wink.

Then.

Uhoh.

The girl thought that Clerise was...talking to her.

"Nnnooo, no." Hands up, The redhead took a hesitant step back. "Talking to the voice in my head." An instinctive flinch as the sound of nails against a surface screeched in the air, a horrible creak of keratin on wood.

"Welp."

Clerise brought Balthazar down in a simple blow, meant to shake the girl out of it. "Get your s**t together, no one's making fun of you. Snap out of it!"

[[ hp// 29
damage// 12 - 6 = 6
charge// 0/3 used ]]

nothing yet

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out