Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Summoner's Game (Stardust & Viper) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:43 pm
SD:

After they bought everything, they carried the stuff back to his dorm, and after putting everything away, he gave Scarlett a bag of chocolates, the kind she liked so much too. "I bought these for you. Don't worry about it, I just felt like it. Just make sure you don't eat them all in one sitting." he chuckled before starting on making dinner.

It was going to be a lasana, with a bit more meat in it. He had noticed she consumed more meat than anything else. He also bought some soda too, along with healthy produce. Cress was able to fill his fridge. Quietly cooking in the kitchen, he left Scarlett to her own devices.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:51 pm
V:

"I won't..." she lied slowly turning away, having already stuffed half the chocolate down her maw, wrappers and all.

In order to distract herself from the aroma of cooking meat, Scarlett battled her inner demons. In an effort of will, Scarlett managed to hide the remaining chocolates from herself. With that done she disappeared from the room...  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:51 pm
SD:

Cress chuckled a bit. He was glad he summoned Scarlett. At least life wasn't going to be so lonely and boring. Putting the food in the oven, he set the timer and washed his hands. Drying them he began to walk out of the kitchen.

"Dinner will be ready in a half-hour. Huh? Uhh...Scarlett? Where did you go?" he asked coming into the living room to find it empty. Looking over he noticed the bedroom door was swung right open. Blushing a bit, he'd forgotten that most of his boxers and clothing was in there. She wouldn't have just barged in there..right?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 pm
V:

Coming from an alien planet, the concept of privacy was unknown to Scarlett and her species with an exception for royalty. Having found the room interesting, Scarlett had proceeded to explore it and its contents.

Stripped of her armor Scarlett stood in the middle of bedroom naked but for the various pieces of clothing she'd found and decided to try on, currently she wore either his bathrobe or school robes. Hardly designed for someone her size, the robe did little to cover the curves of her body.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 pm
SD:

"W-What are you doing?" Cress asked his face a deep shade of crimson. He didn't know what else to say. It was really awkward, and for a while he just stared at her in disbelief. Looking into her eyes he smiled a little.

"U-Uhh..Scarlett...that's my uniform." He chuckled. "Maybe it's time we find something for you to wear. Do you always wear that armor? Don't you have any other clothing?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:37 pm
V:

Due to the crimson color of her scales, it was impossible to tell if she was blushing. Much like Cress, she was surprised but for a different reason.

"I know. You wear it so often I figured it had to be comfy..." she explains as she again tried to pull the robe closed across her chest. "And of course I don't. Unless you know about some surprise luggage that was summoned along with me..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:54 pm
SD:

Crestus laughed. "It's not your..uhh..size I think. I dunno, I could try summoning something..or we could just see if the school tailor could make you some clothes? I thought you liked wearing your armor all of the time?" He asked remembering that food was in the oven.

"One sec!" Running off, he pulled the dish out of the oven just in time. It was golden brown and the smell seemed to fill the his whole dorm. Cress was glad he pulled it out on time, any more and it would have been burned, or his dorm would have erupted in flames.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:06 pm
V:

Catching a whiff of the food, Scarlett tossed aside the boxers she had been about to try on. Taking in lung fulls of this wonderful new scent, she quickly following her nose to its location, uncaring of her state of undress. "That smells... amazing..." she mutters.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:31 am
SD:

"Why thank you it's... S-Scarlett! Pu-Put something on! Now!" Cress gasped blushing, looking away. He hadn't relized how childish she seemed. Just a month ago she was cold and callus to him, but now..this was almost too much for his poor heart to bear.

"We'll eat when you get changed!" he said trying his hardest not to look.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:38 am
V:

"But nothing fits..." she replies, retreating back into the bedroom to find something. Glancing around her eyes came to rest upon the bed and its sheets. Forsaking Cress' school robe before she damaged it anymore, Scarlett removed the sheet from his bed and tied it about her like a Roman Senator might wear a toga.

"Ha!" She declared, power sliding back into the kitchen/living room area.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:19 pm
SD:

Cress laughed when she entered like that. Was that his bedsheet? He gave up and served her a plate, with a generous helping. "Here you go. Eat as much as you want, you're a fighter so I'm sure you'll just burn it all off." he smiled.

Getting some for himself, Cress sat at the table. "This weekend we'll look into finding some comfortable clothing for you to wear alright? Why didn't you tell me this sooner? I would have gladly asked the academy seamstress to make you something." he asked with slight curiosity.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:31 pm
V:

"Damn right I will..." she said, taking her plate over to the table and sitting herself down. Scarlett eagerly nodded in answer to his first question as she began shoveling this new food into her mouth. "Never... thought to...ask..." she added in between mouthfuls.

Swallowing her food she explained further. "During our time in the grocery store I couldn't help feeling out of place and not because of what I am but because of what I was wearing. The looks I was getting weren't 'oh look a dragonness' but more of 'whats with the armor?' looks..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:45 pm
SD:

"I see...well don't let them get to you. You did look kind of attractive trying to put on my robes like that." he said with a blush. "S-Still we'll try to figure out something."

After dinner, which Cress was shocked she ate what was on her plate, and what was left of the lasana in the pan, He was cleaning up. I guess the days of 'leftovers' would be gone? Scarlett could pack it away too, he'd never seen someone eat so much food. And he even doubled the recipie too.. Maybe being a few inches taller mad her more hungry. She was a warrior so perhaps she was just used to eating big meals? Cress didn't care though. At least clean up was easy.

Nighttime settled in and he was glad it was quite. Though he couldn't help but blush a little because it felt like it was just both of them. Why was he having these strange feelings for his SC? Trying to shake it off he gazed up at the stars from his balcony.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:25 pm
V:

Belching loudly as she finished her meal Scarlett returned to Cress' room where she flopped onto his bed. A hand casually rubbing her now stuffed belly, she muttered something about that being the best meal ever.

Watching Cress leave the room from her spot on the bed Scarlett trailed him out onto the balcony, her makeshift toga fluttering in the night breeze. "Aren't those bad?" she asks, gesturing up towards the stars.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:03 pm
SD:

Cress chuckled at her child like innocence. "No, dosen't your world have stars?" he asked with curiosity. She looked radiant, there was just something about Scarlett that he liked. "I love to stargaze, it puts my mind at ease. What do you think of my world so far Scarlett?" he asked, leaning his arms comfortably on the railing of the balcony.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff