Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Summoner's Game (Stardust & Viper) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:53 am
SD:

"Alright then..." Cress replied relaxing a bit himself at the change of her tone. "When you're feeling better, you'll get your armor back." Finishing his healing Cress went over to an empty chair and sat facing away from her.

"Well let me know if you do need anything or not. I summoned you here, so you're my responsability." Cress said staring foreward. At least Steven was alright, but that didn't make Cress feel any better about what happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:28 pm
V:

Tossing aside the sheet that covered her, she slid to the edge of the bed and gingerly tested putting weight on her injured leg. Confident it would hold, she stood.

As the suns light entered the room and bounced off the dragonness, Cress got his first good look at the creature he'd summoned. The hospital robe did little to cover the generous curves of her body. Well endowed and muscled like a prize fighter, she held her head high like one would imagine a conquering warrior. "No matter the conditions that brought me here, I'm not your pet." she stated.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:37 pm
SD:

Cress looked up in surprise. She was..more curvy than he had noticed. Still what she said added to the anger he already had. Standing up himself he walked over to her..and looked up. She was..very tall.

"Back into the bed! You're injursed!" He stated with firmness trying to move her back into the bed. "I didn't say you were my 'pet'." he added trying to stand up to her.

At this point he was tired of everyone always looking down at him. Always poking fun of him, always making him feel inferior. He was not going to take that kind of abuse from his SC.

"I don't care how tough you are! Or how powerful! Get back into the bed! I don't want your leg to get infected!" He stated giving her a tenderhearted look. "Please..you can beat me up as much as you want to later! I care about your safety, weather you like it or not!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:51 pm
V:

She almost laughed at the boy's efforts to push her towards the bed, but there was a brief change in his attitude that made her hesitate. That wasn't the same boy she'd seen atop the platform, how long had she been unconscious? Had her injuries affected him somehow?

"I may take you up on that later..." she replied retreating to the bed, careful not to break anything with her tail while doing so.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:50 pm
SD:

He let out a sigh of relief then watched her walk back towards the bed. Blushing he looked away when he relized her backside was showing. When the strange dragoness warrior was back in bed Cress moved the chair by it and sat down again.

This time he was looking at her. "Good that's much better. So do you have a name?" he asked, his tone shifting back to his kinder, and friendlier tone. He didn't hate her after all. "Is there anything that still hurts? I can treat it if you want me to." Cress cared for his SC, from the moment he saw her spring out of the summoning circle.

He didn't know any other way to step up to her but he had hoped that eventually she would see into his concern for her. She was a warrior after all, he could respect that, and part of him was glad he didn't summon a succubus instead.

Being seduced would be ten times more worse than carting around a tough warrior. Relaxing in the chair, he had hoped they could come to some sort of agreement before they were to fight again. He didn't want the same mistake to happen everytime his SC fought.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:03 pm
V:

"Of course I do... You simply couldn't say it in this crude language." she said, defiantly crossing her arms over her chest. Being the hardened warrior she was, she didn't take kindly to bedrest or being interrogated. This humans like a coin... one minute he acts this way, another minute he acts this way, she thought.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:14 pm
SD:

"Okay..." Cress replied trying to think of another approach. Somehow he got the feeling she was putting up some sort of emotional barrier. He was silent for a moment, then grinned. "Ok Scarlet! Can you tell me what your world is like?" he asked with curiosity in his voice.

He chose to name her that because of her red scales and her sort of blood, battle-heartened lifestyle. Scarlet just sort of fit the bill. Cress had no other way to reach her, figureing that if he could get her to start talking about herself, maybe that would open some sort of door they could both waltk through. Even if it took him the whole month, Cress was determined to get to know his SC, maybe discover a weakness or two so he could stratagize the future battles better.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:56 pm
V:

She shrugged as she was dubbed Scarlett, the name could have been worse. Unable to avoid the questions any longer, she decided to appease the boy and bear a bit of her soul.

"Theres not much to tell... My planet is a war-torn wasteland. A thousand years ago it might have resembled this planet, but years of warfare drained its natural resources beyond replenishing. With nothing to sustain the populace, those able to left. The rest just died off..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:55 am
SD:

Cress listened as his heart sank some. That was terrible, giving Scarlet a gentle smile he stood up. "Get some rest if you want to..I won't bother you anymore. Just please don't strain yourself." He said before walking out of the room to head for one of his classes. The door was locked so she couldn't leave.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks went by and Cress, once again, was challenged by a friend of Steven's. A fat boy, named Markus, stood on the fixed podium. Looking down upon his SC, a large light green wolf. It was agile and quick and seemed like a much better and well matched opponent than Steven's dragon.

Cress never managed to get closer to his SC, in fact he was so busy with his school that he hardly had time to spend with her. When he did head back to the room she was usually sleeping. He was nervous, in fact the students watching were cheering for Markus.

"You ready loser!" Markus snorted. "Go go my Emerald Wolf, tear his silly dragon girl to pieces!" he commanded. It was then the battle began.

Markus's SC let out a loud howl, which buffed it's speed and power. Emeradl Wolfs were a pain to hunt because they were usually matriarcs of the other wolves. As it sped towards Scarlett it was prepared to take a bite out of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:48 pm
V:

During her week of recuperation Scarlett had been given permission to watch the other fights. Taking her place in a private corner of the stands, Scarlett took in as much information as possible even the summoner's witty banter like 'Your going down loser!" and "You call that a creature!".

It was a whole different experience to be the one in the arena.

Clothed in her chain mail and leather armor, she felt reunited with a missing piece of her soul. Awaiting the go signal from Cress, Scarlett shadowboxed while silently taking in her opponent.

Dropping into a defensive stance as the sickly colored wolf charged, Scarlett dodged its first few attacks before going offensive. Tumbling underfoot she lashed out with a leg, her clawed foot connecting with the beasts belly and punting it skyward.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:00 pm
SD:

As the great wolf flew, it instantly backflipped and aimed for one of the edges of the arena. It's hind legs bounce off of the side and the green wolf rushed towards Scarlett, at blinding speed. Cress watched with a bit more know how this time. "Behind you Scarlett!" He shouted to her, hoping she would notice.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:19 pm
V:

Tumbling backwards Scarlett moved out of the way as the wolf came down where she lay moments ago. Back peddling away from the creature's snapping jaws, Scarlett soon found herself against a wall.

Springing upward Scarlett planned to fly overhead and land behind the wolf. Unfortunately the wolf reacted and clamped it jaws around her tail, flinging her back to the ground.

Before she could get to her feet, the wolf was at her throat again. But this time the surprise was in her favor. As the wolf bared down upon her, Scarlett stood her ground and at the last moment, belched a blast of fire in its face.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:45 pm
SD:

Markus's wolf yelped in pain at the fire scorched it's face. In self defence, the wolf scratched downward clawing at her wing. Leaping off of Scarlett the SC shook off the fire and got in a defensive stance. Growling at her, it wasn't taking any chances this time.

Cress watched she was really very independent.

"What's the matter? Too afraid to do anything?" Markus scoffed. "Steven's hurt preatty badly you know. I'm taking you down..it took a while to figure out how to fight your SC Cress. Emerald Wolf, use Howling Moon Dash!" he shouted at his SC.

The emerald wolf howled as it's fur began to grow brightly. Charging, straight for Scarlett, surrounded by a beam of light. The wolf looked like a white fireball roaring towards it's target.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:11 pm
V:

As if breaking her wing in the last fight hadn't been enough, the wolf had to go an tear up her good wing. Lost in her own discomforts, Scarlett didn't notice the wolf's newest command till it came barreling straight at her.

Fire, even unnatural fire, would have little effect on a dragon born creature. Still cornered and now unable to fly away, Scarlett braced herself for impact and stood her ground.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 pm
SD:

Crestus's eyes were shaded while Markus began to let out a large annoying laugh. "What's the matter? Your dragon can't fly?" he taunted. The Wolf, englufed in light, rushed towards Scarlett. Cress gripped his staff hard, he was not going to let her get hurt again. There was only one thing to do...

He ran down the podium he was on and lept into the stadium. Everyone gasped as Cress got to his feet and ran towards Scarlett. Casting a barrier spell on them both, he stood in front of her just at the wolf made contact.

When the smoke cleared the wolf let out a howl. Cress lay on top of Scarlett now, he had taken most of the blow so she wouldn't get hurt that badly. Laying unconcious Markus stood there baffled. In fact the battle was cancelled.

Cress was carted out immediately and taken to the infirmiary. He wasn't hurt too bad, but the attack bruised his ribs a little. Despite his heroic effort, Cress was brought back to the room he was contained in. Laying in the bed, he seemed to be sleeping peacefully for now.

It seemed that no matter what, Cress was starting to be the talk of the school. No summoner had ever sacrificed themselves for their SC like he did. Most thought they were just toys to battle with. However, Crestus saw something in Scarlett that other's didn't see. Deep down he knew she wasn't always as tough as she seemed to be. Still he would likely step and protect his SC as many times as it took. Cress cared deeply for her, he saw Scarlett as a battling partner, not a pet.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff