Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
{<3} Ryan's journal Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:48 pm
You got a fast car,
And I want a ticket to go anywhere...

User Image

Ryan's essence is Flutter.
Ryan's guardian is Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield/PidgeonsGoMeowX3

Ryan posts in steelblue
Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield posts in hotpink

Journal Entries: 14

Maybe we make a deal,
Maybe together we can get somewhere...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:57 pm
Anyplace is better,
Starting from zero got nothing to lose

Table of Contents
1. Ryan's cert
2. Contents (You're here)
3. Ryan
4. Rachel
5. Home
6. Friends and Relations
7. Items
8. Logged roleplays
9. Reserved
10. Reserved

Maybe we'll make something,
But me myself I got nothing to prove

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:09 pm
You got a fast car,
And I got a plan to get us out of here

Ryan

User Image

Full name: Ryan Henry Wheatfield
Stage/Age: Child/Ten
Essence: Flutter

Hair color/length/style: Lavender/Mid to upper neck, unkempt/Spikey, sharp, wispy and flowy
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Tan
Markings: None
Height/Weight: 4'10"
Other: He has butterfly wings that are lime green and blue green in color.

Clothing preferences: Short sleeved, rave, goggles, comfortable, no shoes

Personality: Ryan is a calm, polite, knowledgeable boy who seems to always be willing to lend a hand or to compromise. However, he has a very assertive side and won't back down if attacked or if he views a proposal as unfair or dislikes the situation he's in. He seems to cling to Neil and be very receptive to his emotional swings...
Likes: Flying, running around with Neil and Abel, reading, hide n seek, and honeysuckles.
Dislikes: Bumping into objects, falling, getting lost, feeling left out, being annoyed, and bees.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, flying, and collecting colored stones.

Significant other: Too young
Sexual orientation: Unknown
Children: Too young
Best friends: Neil and Abel
Enemies: None

Current plot ideas: ...
Current RPs: ...

Anything else?: ...

I been working at the convenience store,
Managed to save just a little bit of money

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:39 pm
We won't have to drive too far,
Just 'cross the border and into the city

User Image

Full name: Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield
Race: Human

Hair color/length/style: Rainbow/Upper neck/Choppy, heavy bang, fluffy
Eye color: Deep purple-blue
Skin color: Pale ivory
Markings/Facial hair: None
Height/Weight: Unknown/5'4" (5'7" with her heel boots)
Other: Is a runaway, but stays with friends if need be.

Clothing preferences:
Simple, emo/scene/goth clothing, baby pink, gray, and black colors, and glowing jewelry.

Personality: Cheerful, spunky, creative, giggly, patient, slow, curious, cautious, motherly, and easily frightened.
Likes: Emo/scene/goth, nature, colors, writing, running, soccer, drawing and giving back to her community.
Dislikes: Bias, narrow minded people, summer, jokes about dead animals, fighting and her mother.
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, gardening, and running.

Significant other: None
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Children: None (Aureole, Ryan and Neil are considered her "charges")
Best friends: Too many to list...
Enemies: Her mother

Current plot ideas: ...
Current RPs: ...

Anything else?:

You and I can both get jobs
And finally see what it means to be living...

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 pm
You see my old man's got a problem,
He live with the bottle that's the way it is

He says his body's too old for working
I say his body's too young to look like his

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:11 pm
My mama went off and left him,
She wanted more from life than he could give

Friends and Relations

Name: Aureole Willow Wheatfield
Essence: Wing
Relation to Rachel: "Daughter...?"
Relation to Ryan: "Mama!"

Hair color/length/style: Black and light blue, straight, tied up into a pony tail
Eye color: Light blue
Skin color: Peach
Height/Weight: 5'9"/Light
Other: She has purple feathers on her arms and back. She also has a purple feathered "tail."

Short Personality:
She's typically a friendly, sociable girl with a stubborn streak and a taste for adventure. Aureole is also very motherly and acts like the "mother hen" to her "four baby boys", Ryan, Neil, Abel and Atsui. She can be very protective when she wants to be. |3 .

Significant other: None
Sexual orientation: Straight
Children: Neil, Ryan, Abel, and Atsui
Occupation: Mother to four male dreams who she found while wandering the gardens. |3

Post color: dodgerblue

Name: Neil Thomas Wheatfield
Essence: Wonder
Relation to Rachel: "Weird rainbow lady..."
Relation to Ryan: "Best friends forever!"

Hair color/length/style: Lime green/Long, heavy/Straight, fluffy, bang covering one eye
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: Pale ivory
Other: He has large feathered blue wings and tiny unicorn-like ears with the same color.

Short Personality:
Neil comes off as loud, irritable and disorganized, but when he isn't around Ryan, Abel or Aureole, he's quiet and in deep thought. He's often seen humming to himself and making motions as if he were composing a song...

Sexual orientation: Unknown
Children: Too Young

Post color: blue

Name: Abel Ilex Wheatfield
Essence: Sky
Relation to Rachel: "That rainbow lady..."
Relation to Ryan: "Best friends forever!"

Hair color/length/style: Red, long, massive ringlets
Eye color: Lavender
Skin color: Pale tan
Other: Has a pair of orange feathered wings and furred hooved legs

Short Personality:
Abel's the charmer of the trio who can get almost anything he wants with the batting of his big, purple eyes. He's sarcastic, slightly prideful, but always makes room for his best friends and his mother. |3

Sexual orientation: Too young

Post color: mediumpurple

Name: Hannah Joy Wheatfield
Essence: Bubble
Relation to Rachel: Daughter
Relation to Ryan: "Sister...?"

Hair color/length/style: Light blue/Tied up/Curly
Eye color: Light blue
Skin color: Powder blue
Height/Weight: Short/Very light
Other: Has a blue seahorse tail and ears. :3

Short Personality:

Hannah is a cheerful ball of energy that cruises through life with a song and smile. Though she can be shy and rather awkward at times, Hannah likes to meet people and be close to others.

Post color: deeppink

Name: Atsui Kiseki Wheatfield
Essence: Deep
Relation to Rachel: "...?"
Relation to Ryan: "Baby brother!"

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Height/Weight:
Other:

Short Personality:

The dew feels melancholy and sorrowful...

Post color: midnightblue

Name: Kaalina Mariette Wheatfield
Essence: Forest
Relation to Rachel: Daughter
Relation to Ryan: "Sister...?"

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Height/Weight:
Other:

Short Personality:

The dew feels artsy, humble, and mild...

Post color: mediumturquoise

Name: Eri Flynn Wheatfield
Essence: Scale
Relation to Rachel: Son
Relation to Ryan: "Brother...?"

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Height/Weight:
Other:

Short Personality:

The dew feels refreshing, still, and gentle...

Post color: green

I said somebody's got to take care of him
So I quit school and that's what I did

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:18 pm
You got a fast car,
But is it fast enough so we can fly away?

Items

To be filled...

We gotta make a decision,
We leave tonight or live and die this way...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:25 pm
I remember we were driving, driving in your car,
The speed so fast I felt like I was drunk...

Roleplay Logs

Ryan hasn't met any other dreams, besides Neil and Aureole, yet...

City lights lay out before us,
And your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:30 pm
And I had a feeling that I belonged...

Reserved

And I had a feeling I could be someone, be someone, be someone...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:33 pm
You got a fast car,
But is it fast enough so you can fly away?

Reserved

You gotta make a decision,
You leave tonight or live and die this way...

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:03 pm
Log one

"Ting ting tiiiinnng!"

"Riiing tiiing tinnng!"

"I'm coming, hold on!" Aureole shouted from the base of the tree. She gazed up towards the two dews, who were six feet above her head, and attempted to climb up to them. One try became two and two tries became three and soon, the poor child was tuckered out. Still, with a substantial amount of determination in her eyes, she began to flap her arms in a frustrated effort to fly.

She managed to reach a sturdy branch that was moderately out of her reach from the ground. While the branch was still four feet below her, the little bird continued forward. And within two minutes, she had reached the dews.

"Whew! Glad that's done..." She huffed, a pleased smile crossing her features as she studied the little droplets before her. "Wow! I looked like that?"

"Ting ting ting!" One dew agreed.

"Riiing ting!" Chimed the other.

Aureole giggled as she scooped the dews up. She couldn't recall being in her dew phase, but she found it very amusing to see what she must've been like. Without hesitation, Aureole jumped down from the tree and onto the ground, her eyes catching a sparkle as she landed. Curiously, she followed the gleam.

Underneath a rose bush were two essence vials, one blue and one gray-blue. Aureole grinned, knowing that these were meant for the two dews she had just found. Excitedly, she held the vials out to the dews with a smile.

"Okay!" She exclaimed, wiggling the blue vial. "Who wants to be Blue Wonder?"

"RIIING!" Chimed the dew to her right.

Aureole chuckled. "Well, okay then!" She said, emptying the contents of the vial upon the dew before turning towards the other dew. 'Now you're going to be Flutter! Okay?"

"Ring-A-Ting-Tiiiing!" Chimed the remaining dew.

After both dews had been given their essences, Aureole had to tackle another matter.
"You guys need names..." She muttered, tapping her chin. "If either of you are boys, say RIIING!"

"RIIING!" One promptly chimed.

"RIIING!" Added the other.

"I thought so! You two are so looooud!" She replied, turning her face back to a thoughtful expression. Moments later, she pointed to the Wonder dew.

"Your name is Neil!" She announced. "Okay?"

"Ring-Ting-TIIING!" Neil replied.

Aureole then motioned to the Flutter dew with a smile.
"Your name is Ryan!" She stated. "Okay?"

"Ting-A-Riiing!" Ryan replied.

"Alrightie then." Aureole sighed, laying down among the grasses, Neil and Ryan seated to her right side. "Let's take a rest here for now. Then we can go explore later, 'kay guys?"

"Ring Ting!" Neil chimed.

"Ring Ting!" Ryan chimed.

And just like that, a bond was made...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:00 pm
Log two

Dear journal,

Hi! It's Aureole again. I wanted to update you on how I was doing. It's been tough, but I think I'll be okay. The gardens are so peaceful...

Last time I wrote, I had just found the two dews that were calling out to me. Well, I climbed up that big 'ol tree and got them down! They're both boys and they're very chatty! I named them Ryan and Neil, because they can't go around without names 'ya know. They like each other a lot, too. I can't pick up one of them without both of them being upset about being apart. I think that's very funny!

Anyway, after I found them, all three of us decided to take a rest under the tree. I was very tired after all the running and flying I did, so I thought I deserved a good rest. Ryan and Neil didn't seem to mind not running around the gardens for a while either, they stayed right next to me and chimed back and forth to each other. They must've been talking to each other...

Then, once I was rested, we went exploring! I held Ryan and Neil in my hands as we smelled flowers, tried to name colors and twirled 'round for the rest of the day! They were chiming the whole time! I knew they were having as much as I was. But I knew that nighttime was coming soon. I needed to search for a place for us to sleep...

We didn't have to search too long, though. I made a little house out of wood, twigs and other big broken things I could find. It wasn't really that strong, but it worked for the night. Ryan, Neil and I slept pretty good, I guess...

I hope that someone will come get us soon. Maybe Shayden will come! ... But the whole city got destroyed... Maybe he got hurt too! ... I can't think of that anymore, no! They're okay. I know so. I KNOW SO.
B-but still, maybe my old family can't help me anymore. They lost their home and other important stuff. That costs a lot of money to fix. They might not be able to keep me anymore. Oooh, I hope they're okay!

If I get a new guardian, that would be okay, I guess. They'd have to be nice and want to go to the beach and like to sing and dance. They'd also need to be okay with all THREE of us. Not just me. Ryan and Neil need a home too! No picking favorites. No way Jose! That would make me really sad...

Okay, I think that's all I've got to say for now. A new day is here, as my daddy said...

Love, always,

Aureole Willow

P.S. Someone pleeeaaassseee come soooon! I don't know how to be an adult yet!

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:41 pm
Log three

"Someone pleeeaaassseee come soooon! I don't know how to be an adult yet!"

"Hello?!" She shouted, purple eyes snapping open from their dozing position. Frantically her body jumped from her seat underneath a tree and began to run. She was frightened by the voice, but her reason for running wasn't about the voice itself. It was the fear of being found that propelled her feet forward...

She was seventeen and quite a beauty to behold. However, her beauty was only seen in the eyes of her friends and social groups, but to her mother, she was a bag of garbage from the city dump. From birth she was to be raised in a rigid surrounding, no curious questions, no acceptance and no anti-bias ideas were allowed inside of her home. But, even with this teaching, she "rebelled" and began to grow a taste for things her mother abhorred.

Now she was on her own, but by her own decision. She didn't want to be something she wasn't. She wanted to run free, with her own ideas as her wings and her own mind as her guide. She was doing fairly well, she had saved up enough money to buy plenty of train tickets and a few months worth of cheap fast food. But even with this confidence, she wasn't certain of her survival. She had no housing, no access to medication and never knew when she would stumble upon a restaurant that offered free glasses of water. It took a lot of pacing and strength to continue along the road she had chosen, and she wasn't about to throw away her hard earned freedom for any bargain or bribe.

Still, she had her fears. The thought of being dragged back home by someone who recognized her, or worse, by her own mother, was enough to make her bolt. She was determined to keep her freedom, to keep her new life, no matter how hard it was, and no one was going to stop her...

And so... She ran. And ran. And ran. And she didn't stop running until she felt it was safe to stand still. But this time, as she stopped to catch her breath, she felt as if she should listen to the wind. It whispered a simple command, to run in the forest hills until she found a garden. There, she would find the source of the voice she had heard, and become a treasured hero in the eyes of three young lives that currently hang in the ever changing balance of fate.

The request was received and quickly acted upon. Our runaway hero leaped over the bars that divided the road from the forest and took off into the darkness of the forest.

And she ran straight on to her chosen destiny.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:31 pm
Log 4

But well before our heroin could reach her destination, a strange event occurred!

"Ryan? Neil?" Aureole called out from within her makeshift fort. "Where did you two go?" She crawled out from out of the building and looked from left to right, concern crossing her features. "NEIL?! RYAN?!" She hollered, fearing that she may be alone.

"WE'RE OVER HERE, MOM!" Came a shout from around a nearby tree.

"Mom?" Aureole muttered as she hustled around the corner. And as she turned the corner, she saw two boys, around the age of ten, sitting and chatting to each other. "Ryan? Neil?" Aureole stammered.

"YUP!" Neil exclaimed, his long wavy hair covering his cheery eyes. "We're just like YOU NOW! Right, Ryan?"

Ryan nodded along silently, his dark thoughtful eyes obviously preoccupied. He gazed over to Aureole and smiled, clicking the pause button on his Mp3 player. "We're big enough to help you out now, mom." He said, brushing his bangs out of his eyes. "So, what do you want to do first now that we're bigger?"

"Whoa! WAIT A MINUTE!" Aureole exclaimed. "I'm the same age as YOU! I can't be your mom!"

Neil pouted and furrowed his eyebrows. "But YOU SAVED US!" He retorted, folding his arms with a huff.

Ryan sighed and patted Neil's shoulder, causing the boy to relax his arms with a sigh of his own. Then, Ryan looked back over to Aureole.
"Well," He said, tapping a finger to his chin. "What can we call you?"

"You can call me Aureole." Aureole replied, visibly relieved. "Or you can call me Aure, 'Re or 'Ole. Just... Not mom. 'Kay?"

Ryan nodded with a light smile.
"Alright, Aure" He said, giving a decisive glance up to Neil who promptly cracked a grin and a thumbs up sign of approval.

The forest was silent for a moment as the trio stood, soaking up the new surroundings. But soon, all three children turned their heads towards the direction to the right, eyes wide with fear.

"D-do you guys feel something?" Aureole asked.

"Y-yeah." Ryan replied. "It feels like the Earth's shaking!"

"AN EARTHQUAKE!" Neil shrieked. "QUICK! FIND SHELTER!"

And so the trio rushed back into their makeshift shelter to wait out the "earthquake"

----------------------------------

Meanwhile, our lovely heroin is running straight for them at a speed almost incalculable.

"Don't worry!" She exclaimed. "Rachel's coming to help you! Just hold on!"

((NEIL - HAIRSTYLE/CLOTHING REFS RYAN - HAIRSTYLE/CLOTHING REFS

Note: FOR BOTH BOYS. The colors of the clothing should not be the same as the image! The style and designs are all I want. Feel free to use the colors that you find are best suited for either boy. If you want to ask for my opinion, please PM me. <3)

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:56 pm
Log five

Dear journal,

Hello, my name is Ryan, Ryan Harper. I've just recently grown up from being a dew and I'm enjoying my time as a humanoid so far. It's been bumpy, of course. I've just learned to look before I leap over water, I've learned not to climb on very thin vines and I've learned how to write. That's why I'm writing here today. How well do you think I'm doing so far? It isn't as hard as Neil claims it to be, but he's a little slower than I am. I'll help him master this lesson. That's what friends are for.

We, as in Neil, Momma 'Ole and I, might have found Abel! Oh right, you don't know who that is yet, do you? Well, Abel, Neil and I were formed as dew on the same exact day on the same exact leaves at the same exact time. Naturally, because of this, all three of us became best friends! Or, the three musketeers, as I like to call us. But, somewhere during our time together, Abel was blown away by a very bad storm! We knew he was okay, he was ringing his bell incessantly for us to come get him, but Neil and I were only dew ourselves! We couldn't go fetch him because we were humanoid yet! Neil and I were very upset without him...

But now Momma 'Ole can get Abel down from the tree so he can be reunited with us! Then he can become a humanoid, too! I'm so very excited for this! We'll be able to play together again. Ah, Neil, Abel and I, playing tag and acting silly. I can't wait for that to happen!

Well, Momma 'Ole's just about to climb up the tree to get Abel down! I'd better tell Neil to come and help! Bye for now, journal!

Signed,

Ryan Henry

P.S. When Abel becomes a humanoid like us, I wonder if he'll look like I pictured him or not. Will he have red hair and green eyes or will I be wrong? Hm. I don't mind what he looks like. I just want him to be happy, healthy and safe here with Neil and I...

{Journals} Where your journey unfolds!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff