Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[FLU-Reg] Night-time encounters (Athene & Remarque) [fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:29 pm
It had been a quiet patrol so far, quiet enough that Athene told himself that he wasn’t really slacking off when he took the decision to take a minute or five at the park and stop to drink some of his large hot chocolate.

In truth the dark-haired senshi was somewhat relieved that his evening patrol had been so far uneventful , he was still suffering the sniffles and what felt like the runny nose of doom from the bug that he’d seemed to have picked up last week and although not incapacitating – he was still managing to get to school – it was certainly annoying having to port pocket packet of tissues around.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:44 pm
Remarque had been blessed with the fortune of easy targets by which to drain energy from in the past few days, but was suffering—badly—from a lack of energy, himself. Though there had been an abundance of people lurking outside in the park tonight, he’d only—quite lazily—been able to drain two of them, and even then he’d only actually managed to get one of them through a mirror and into Mirrorspace.

He had intended to go for one more—to just drain one more and, if he was lucky enough, toss him into Mirrorspace, too.

His nose was slightly reddened from constantly blowing it, however while out gathering energy he forced himself to ignore it as best he could so he could just get his job done. He’d still gone through half a pack of tissues tonight, however, and knew he was going to have to restock tomorrow.

He discarded another tissue after blowing his nose—and then found himself rather accidentally stumbling upon someone else who’d decided to power up tonight.

That he’d run into a White Moon Senshi was entirely a fluke, as he was drifting further and further into a state of lethargy because of this sickness he’d picked up. He hadn’t even remotely picked up Athene’s energy signature, but it was hard not to notice him now that he was staring right at the male.

Well, hell. He doubted he could get out of Athene’s line of vision before the male saw him, and as Remarque wasn’t really one to flee any potential altercation, that left only one option: approach him.

He did so in a fearless manner, all but sauntering towards the dark haired male, taking note that he seemed to be carting around some sort of drink. “Do those of you aligned with Order always snack on the job?” he prompted as he approached, vaguely recalling the last time he’d come across Camelot and his gas-station meal.

litian

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:28 am
Athene hadn’t even noticed that he was no longer alone until the voice spoke up, the dark-haired senshi giving a surprised start as he took in the tall blond walking in his direction, although he relaxed slightly when he realised that the other was another senshi.

“To be honest it’s something of a habit now” he admitted quietly, in answer to the other’s question hoping he didn’t look as embarassed as he felt at the blond being able to walk up on him. “My first senshi outfit was a tee-shirt and shorts get up and that kind of got cold very quickly outside of the summer months.” His upgrade had come with trousers and finger-less gloves which to Athene’s way of thinking was a vast improvement.

There was something about the other senshi’s aura that nagged at him, that didn’t feel quite right, but the dark-haired senshi was inclined to ignore the feeling – at least for now.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:46 pm
"Ah," Remarque responded with feigned friendliness. He was close enough that he didn't feel as though he had to yell to communicate with the other senshi, and yet far enough that he wasn't intruding on any personal space. He had displayed no sense of discomfort or worry in approaching Athene, just sauntered over as if he owned the place as he considered the male's words.

Remarque could understand snacking on something warm while you were out so late; his first outfit had been sleeveless and had been pretty damn cold when fall was setting in. He had grabbed some fast food on more than one occasion to try and warm him up, though he suspected warm soup or coffee would have done a far better trick than fries.

"I haven't seen you before," he added a moment later. It was a bit of a redundant statement, though was enough to allow him time to initiate some sort of greeting. Gesturing to himself, he casually introduced, "Super Sailor Remarque, Dark Mirror Senshi of Puppetry. You are...?"

litian

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:22 pm
Athene gave the other senshi a curious look at the mention of ‘Dark Mirror’ although the dark-haired senshi introduced himself readily enough at the other’s prompting “Oh, I’m Sailor Athene.” Despite the two of them being of a rank, Athene left out the ‘super’ part of his title. “Sailor Athene, senshi of beads.”

After a pause to blow his nose and a mumbled ‘excuse me’, Athene added “If you don’t mind me asking what’s the dark mirror? Is it some sort of team?” There was honest curiosity in his words – the dark-haired senshi having never come across a senshi that had identified themselves as a ‘Dark Mirror’ senshi.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:03 am
Remarque was, in many ways, torn about how to feel when it came to meeting people who expressed no familiarity with the Dark Mirror Court. On one hand, he was in disbelief that someone could be ignorant towards such a righteous group. On the other hand, he enjoyed illuminating people on the topic.

Usually he preferred the company of attractive female senshi by which he could try to persuade and seduce with his words, but, hey. He wasn’t going to leave Athene in the dark. For all he knew, the senshi would be a valuable asset to his team.

“It is,” he replied, glad he had kept his distance. Athene mopping at his nose either meant crying, allergies, or sickness, and Remarque doubted both tears and winter allergies were responsible. He forced himself to elaborate, unwilling to dwell on the fact that Athene’s germs might contaminate him and quicken the deterioration of his already failing immune system. “We are a select few, albeit ever welcoming, in the process of preserving balance and delivering senshi of the white moon into salvation. That is,” he attempted to clarify, “Preventing you from being further misled and abused by your leaders.”

litian

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:06 am
Athene nodded as Remarque answered in the affirmative, it made sense that Polaris’ ‘little’ group, the Shepherds, wasn’t the only group of senshi around, although it sounded a lot more selective than the group he was part of.

Athene’s thoughts took a screeching halt as the words ‘white moon salvation’ sunk in, a ‘huh?’ expression clear across his face. Remarque’s attempt to further clarify led to an even more confused look before the dark-haired senshi was able to catch himself. “I think you might be mistaken,” he managed to get out at last. Athene certainly hadn’t been hurt by anyone one his side, although he had had that horrible encounter with that creep weird senshi who’d been part of the Negaverse. Talking of that... He gave Remarque a wary glance “You’re not one of those Negaverse senshi are you?” Athene really hoped not – the last encounter had been a painful one.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:54 am
“Negaverse senshi?” Remarque prompted, seeming a bit perplexed. He had never heard of the Dark Mirror Court referred to as ‘Negaverse Senshi’, so he had to assume that there was some other group of senshi out there. “No, I can’t say that I’ve ever even heard of them.”

He shrugged; Remarque cared little for the Negaverse and tolerated them only because he had been told to. “No, the Dark Mirror Senshi just want what’s best for the other senshi, like you. We just want to make your lives a little easier. Give you a little better guidance. For example—how long have you been doing this, Athene? How long have you known about this war, known how long have you been fighting in it?”

His voice, in that moment, was surprisingly gentle—friendly, and sympathetic, even.

litian

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:13 pm
Now that Athene was focused on it, Remarque’s aura didn’t feel quite right, not at all like the other auras of the senshi had met. Okay neither had the aura belonging to the creepy Negaverse senshi, but Athene had already taken the other senshi at his word when he said that he hadn’t heard of Negaverse senshi, it never occurring to the dark-haired senshi that the blond could potentially be lying to him.

At the other’s mention of better guidance, Athene looked puzzled again, enough so that it took a few moments for him to actually think the other’s question over “Um, the better part of a year I guess.” That summer’s day when ********* had given him a phone and a henshin pen seemed so far away that it was hard to believe that less than a year had gone by. “Although if Dark Mirror senshi are out there to help other senshi are out there to help other senshi, then I can’t understand why no-one’s ever mentioned anything about your group – well at least not to me.” Athene would have thought that at one of the other senshi that he’d met would have mentioned something – he would have.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:55 am
“Mm. That is a bit strange. Do you lot just not keep a tight circle or something?” he prompted, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned back. “Admittedly, the Dark Mirror Court hasn’t been active for too terribly long, I wouldn’t say we’re new. Perhaps your group disapproves of our methods? Or, rather, have yet to accept us? Honestly, I don’t think of myself as an enemy to the senshi,” he said, hand going to his chest in what seemed to be an earnest gesture. “We just have different stances. I’m a man of logic, Athene, and the White Moon just doesn’t make much sense to me. I feel like you’re all stumbling around in the dark. It’s not your fault,” he was quick to reassure, as if he truly cared about sparing the male’s feelings. “That would be the fault of your leaders. The more I speak with your kind, the more I question of the White Moon. Perhaps you can enlighten me?”

Athene seemed to have been doing this for long enough that he imagined the senshi must know something worthwhile. He didn’t wait for the male before asking, “Who is it that you fight for? –And why? Where is your leader?”

litian

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:20 pm
“I guess not” Athene admitted. At the start a lot of the dark-haired senshi’s days on the patrol beat had essentially been spent muddling along on his own, in fact it had taken running across Polaris again while on a patrol for Athene to gain a team of his own and the meeting had been a chance one rather than something planned. “But you don’t seem bad to me.” The Dark Mirror senshi seemed friendly enough and unlike the Negaverse senshi wasn’t attacking him for no apparent reason.

At Remarque question about fighting, Athene bit his lip slightly. “I don’t really have any fancy grand reason” he said at last. “To be honest I’d prefer not to fight at all.” Despite his power-up to Super, Athene still wasn’t particularly comfortable with the whole war thing. “But I wouldn’t wish the youma on anyone.” The dark-haired senshi hadn’t forgotten the events of last year’s city council’s meeting. “And I hate when civilians are treated like some sort of cattle.” The Negaverse had set youma on the civilians at the meeting, they’d also drained energy and stolen star seeds. Then there was the fact that Saffy had gotten hurt during the incident – that had struck a little close to home.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:21 am
As if he understood, Remarque nodded. His encounters with youma had been very little, and even then, the most prominent encounter he’d ever had was back on the Surrounding. He wasn’t about to divulge such information, however, though wasn’t hesitant to agree, “No, I don’t like the youma, either.”

He had been pleased that Athene called him friendly; it wasn’t his intention to scare away other senshi, and honestly he’d rather win over as many senshi for the group as possible. The Dark Mirror Senshi was small, and no matter how arrogant and cocky he was, he wasn’t going to deny that they were severely outnumbered already. Every little friend or ally—or even just skeptical senshi—was beneficial to them. He wasn’t about to confess that he had sacrificed more than a few civilians by which to gather energy, though it was rather infrequently these days that he would throw them through the mirror and use them as the renewable tap for energy Requiem heralded them to be.

“So I don’t blame you for fighting them. Truth be told, I don’t care much for the Negaverse. I’m not entirely sure why we’re aligned with them, we don’t really share the same goals. They want to destroy you, we just want to open up new doors for you. I just want to know why you’re fighting for the White Moon. My leader, Ares? I’ve seen her, met her. Whether you like fighting or not, how can you power up in the name of someone you don’t know? Doesn’t it seem kind of cheap to let her hide—wherever she is—while you do all the work? While you take all the beatings, while you lose all the friends?”

litian

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:15 pm
The mention of being allied to the Negaverse had netted Remarque a wary glance. Athene had been around long enough to realise that the Negaverse was no friend to the senshi and although few the dark-haired senshi’s encounters had all seemed to have been of the painful variety – at least painful to him. The blond didn’t seem about to attack him though, so at least for the moment Athene was willing to continue talking to the other.

Although the dark-haired senshi wished the other had picked something other than the senshi leadership. Truth be told Athene didn’t have a clue about who or what led the senshi. Things seemed to vary depending on who was asked – take the first negaverse agent he’d ever met who had made out that it was some Queen trying to rule over everything – although Athene was happy to disregard the other’s line of thinking given that the agent had also attacked him unprovoked and poked at him several times with a paintbrush.

He shook his head at the other’s mention of powering up “But I don’t power-up in the name of the White Moon” his voice sounded confused as he replied to the other’s statement. “I’m Sailor Athene, not Sailor White Moon.” The dark-haired senshi had a feeling that yelling out ‘White Moon power, Make up!’ probably wouldn’t get him very far, even if he did shout it out with feeling. It wasn’t that Athene didn’t know that White Moon was a title applied to the senshi, he did – he’d been around long enough to hear the title used – no it was more that he’d taken the blond senshi’s statement literally.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:58 pm
For a brief second, Remarque stared Athene—and then a light laugh slipped from his lips. “No,” he said after a second, a delicate smile planted on his face “I didn’t mean it quite like that. But I suppose the sentiments are the same. I suppose I should have been a bit clearer. I just, see, I can’t fathom fighting for a ruler who has yet to shower her face to you. You’re fighting—now—for, what? To keep what you hold dear to your heart safe and protected? And yet, I fight for the same thing. I’ll be the first to confess, I’m not really keen on the idea of the Negaverse or their tactics. They are…in many senses, as misguided as you. Currently we have similar goals, though I don’t know how long that will last. All I know is that in this war, you tore apart your homeworld once. What’s to stop you from tearing apart this one, too?”

He gestured as he spoke, hand sweeping across the area in front of him. “The Negaverse wants you gone, but why waste you? You would be a valuable asset in protecting your home, here. You just need the right guidance. With the Dark Mirror Senshi, there is a utopia, a paradise, in the future. With the White Moon? Only more fighting.”

litian

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:19 am
Athene’s nose had taken to run again and the dark-haired senshi had found himself needing to break into a new packet of tissues, listening to Remarque’s comments about fighting in a silence that was periodically interspersed with nose-blowing – at least that is until the taller senshi spoke about home worlds, a startled “What?!” escaping his mouth before he could help himself.

The 'What?!' was followed by an equally emphatically negative shake of his head “I would never do anything like that. Besides my home is here, I was born here.” Okay not Destiny City specifically, but Britain, Destiny City – they were both still part of Earth. Remarque was still speaking, but Athene was too caught up in the notion that the blond seemed to see him as some sort of world-killer to really pay any real attention to the words.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces