Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Nightingale Opera House Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's such a peaceful night...

For MURDER

Welcome to the Nightingale Opera House! It is the city's most celebrated theatre home to thousands of wonderful plays, concerts, and operas! Many students at Black Rose find that their lives in art start through the doors of the Opera House, and of course one student had the same thoughts in her head, but when she was cruelly denied her fate in acting, she resorted to murder.

Yes it was a dark day five years ago on July 17, known as the Nightingale Opera House Massacre, where the student - whose name is censored for legal purposes - murdered everyone in the play she was denied to be part of. The crew, the director, the actors, everyone. And some say that if one stays overnight, they can still hear the spirits of those people getting ready for the play that will never be shown.

But if you're lucky....

You just might catch a glimpse of the dear heartbroken student, and maybe her infamous butcher knife, too.

B
ut don't let that frighten you! The Opera House is still well lived with plenty of shows as there are customers!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:39 am
Damian Foster
User Image

Damian flew down to the opera house with Arwen in his arms. His wings were as white as his suit despite the blood splattered on them. He folded them up quickly and smoothed back his silver hair, smiling a charming, almost like a mobster, smile. "Here we are." he muttered and looked around while keeping an eye on Arwen. "Now where's Myka...?" He was eager to see his fiance, even if he hadn't seen her for three minutes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:43 am
User Image
Myka laughed as she and her white-haired companion strode into the lobby. "But did you say yes?"
"Oh God no. I'm too happy to get married," she said, flicking her hair over her shoulder.
"But I'm happy, and I'm getting married," Myka protested.
"Exactly!" she exclaimed as they both laughed. Suddenly she spied Damian. "Oh look. Isn't that one yummy? Dibs!"
The Brit laughed. "That's Damian, my fiancé!" She pulled the Rider over, grinning. "Darling, this is Trayl. Trayl, this is Damian."
"Hello, gorgeous," she breathed, winking.
Myka threw her arms around Damian's neck, kissing him deeply. "I missed you, baby."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:58 am
((All your characters love Damian xD ...Except Sebastian))

Damian felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand from being watched, but he was used to it in crowded places like this one. He kept a hold of Arwen's hand to keep her from waltzing around on her own, and as he stepped forward to see if Myka was in the theatre he nearly ran into Myka. "Oh, Myka!" his face lit up to give off a prince-like charm before he looked at Trayl, feeling his smile be replaced by an awkward one by the nice greeting he was given. "Uh, hello." He kissed his fiance back with some passion in it and leaned his forehead against hers. "I missed you more." he grinned.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:12 am
Kissing him one more time, she lowered herself flat to the ground, bringing a hand up to carress his cheek. "And I love you most."
Arwen slipped her hand from Damian's, jumping into Trayl's arms. "So much loving. Will they ever leave this phase?"
"Let's hope not," she chuckled. "Oi, lovebirds. The opera's beginning and those box seats aren't gonna warm themselves."
Myka rolled her eyes, pulling her arms from around his neck and lacing her fingers through his. "Let's get going then."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:16 am
Damian didn't hear the other two, just Myka. He smiled at her and held her hand. "Let's." he nodded and walked with her to the infamous Opera House.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:24 am
The three girls led Damian into their box, Arwen sitting between Tray and Damian and her mother seated beside her father. By the middle of the first act, Arwen and Trayl were passed out, cuddling to the best of their ability.
Myka sighed as intermission came along, moving so that her legs were draped across Damian's lap. "So what do you think of Carmen so far?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:36 am
"Well, uh, I don't really understand what's going on," Damian admitted while scratching his head nervously. "But maybe, just maybe, it's because it's in another language." he laughed until his phone vibrated. He pulled it out of his coat pocket and looked at the ID. Lena. Was something wrong with Dragon? He opened the phone and pressed it to his ear. "Hello?" He paused for a while, a loooong while. During that while his mouth hung open and his eye began to twitch. "Dear God." he muttered under his breath as he closed the phone. He gripped the phone tightly then looked at Myka warmly as if nothing happened. "I've got to step out for a little bit. I'll be back before the intermission's over." he promise while setting her feet down. He kissed the top of her head and Arwen's, nearly getting carried away and kissing Trayl's. Nearly. As soon as he stepped out of the theatre his wings opened and he vanished.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:51 am
Myka said nothing, merely standing and moving to lean her elbows on the railing of their high-up box. She sighed, watching as the orchestra tuned their instruments and the ushers helped relight blown-out candles. Smoothing astray wrinkle in her dress, the alchemist bowed her head
"What's wrong, Myk?" asked Trayl after observing her friend for about ten minutes.
"Nothing, it's just...I mean, I understand that Lena is extremely important to him and that blood is thicker than water, but sometimes I wonder if he's still in love with her. I don't know, maybe I'm just going crazy."
"Hey, come on," she said, smiling gently. "Cheer up. He's so in love with you, it's sick, so stop doubting. Besides, you know what the Monty Python boys always say."
"Always look on the bright side?" she guessed, moving back to her seat as the lights began to dim, showing that it was ten minutes until intermission was over.
"Heavens no!" exclaimed Trayl. "No one expects the Spanish Inquisition."
Laugjing loudly, Myka curled up in Damian's chair, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:38 pm
'Dia' Diavolos
User Image

"Still listening to your common sense about love, no?" Dia mused from behind Myka, leaning down with her head lightly tilted in curiosity.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:08 pm
Myka yelped and fell off the chair in surprise. "What the- YOU!" She stood, standing in front of Arwen.
Trayl smiled lazily. "Dia, right? Aren't you the chick who burned down that orphanage and killed all those nuns and children? If you are, then I hope you know you've been my role model for years."
The Brit rolled her eyes. "Why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:44 pm
Dia ignored the other woman and the small child. "I have been watching you two." she said and stood back up straight. "Damian is a poor actor, and you are foolish for believing his lies."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:10 pm
Awesome nerd

"What lies?" she asked, looking the woman up and down, watching for any sign of an attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:21 pm
A hint of amusement sparkled in the demon's eyes. "What makes you believe he has gotten over his feelings for his sister?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200