Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
++Aelas Journal++

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:07 pm
++++Welcome!++++
User Image

Aela+Essence of Sky+

welcome to Aelas journal! she is the third dew that has come into my life and as before with the others, i will keep her happenings here until she wants to take over. so do enjoy your visit here no matter how long or short it may be <3

++Feeling of Sky++ http://youtu.be/7Z3TttWXvww

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:10 pm
++Directory++
Welcome
++Directory++
Stats/Bio
Plots/Rps

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:47 pm
++Stats/Bio++
Name: Aela
Essence: Sky
Personality: Aela is very very smart, happy, yet calm and contemplating.
Orientation: +++
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, cooking
Dislikes: +++

++More to come as she grows++

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 pm
++Plots/Rps++
soon to come!!

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:36 pm
++ONE++

I dont know how many months have gone by since i last visited my dreams. Syl in the castle and Gabe......*sigh* even Gabe living with berrys husband d**k in the city.....I think im a terrible person. Cant even take care of my own dreams. I had to get out of my small empty cottage so i did just that, heading out for a walk which eventually...somehow led me to the garden. Odd since I went the other direction. Well I entered to its usually cheery brightness with my own glum self. Walking along the gorgeous pathways I eventually made it to the great tree, my emotions welling with sadness and of self loathing. Wetness met my eyes and I tilted my head up to choke them back. I had failed as a guardian and i knew it. Why was i back here!? I dont feel like i belong here anymore, i dont deserve such a beautiful place.

Thats when i heard it. Starting in very quiet, like someone playing with a singing bowl slowly. The familiar yet new ringing caressed my ears like a sweet embrace. I stopped my crying and listened hard for direction from which it came.

Rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg~~

My eyes swam wildly trying locate a dew calling to me, I listened and wandered for what seemed to be hours but was only a few minutes until a glint in the sunlight caught my eye. Looking straight up i saw it, the innocent little dew high on the very end leaf of the tree!! I was tremendously worried that it was going to fall off, and before i could even think about climbing the leaf detached itself from the tree!!! "NOOO!" I screamed only thinking of what may become of the dew when it lands. But...oddly enough the leaf with the dew on it floated down carelessly, i readied myself under it and it was as if she had swooped into my hands. She huh? I dont know what to think about that....now to the next part now that i realized i now own another dream. I wandered and wondered about why i even deserved any of this...my heart was heavy until i heard her slow smooth ring, while i stepped near a bottle. It looked like clouds swam through it and i looked at her, then the bottle and carefully dropped in the essence till the sky swam in her. She gave me a satisfied ring....

Smiling for the first time in a long while i slowly headed home, the sun starting to set. I sure had alot to think about......

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 pm
++TWO++

I awoke slowly, almost groggily with a slow ringing penetrating the silence softly like smooth silken notes. Rubbing my eyes I looked around forgetting where i was momentarily. Locating the noise I smiled at my new dew with a thoughtful expression. Maybe things would go better this time around, after all I was given a second chance to start all over...

~Rrrrrriiiiinnnnngggggg~

Its like she was singing to me, as if she knew what i was going through already. Dews were so mysterious that way, able to communicate with their guardian so immediately...without words or gestures. Just by feel and waves of energy. My heart lifted only slightly. Goodness she needed a name!....hmmm I pondered this for quite some time....pacing back and forth until she rang particular tones at me. "Aela? Thats what you wish to be called then?" I spoke to the little girl dew softly, not recognizing my own voice....I had been quiet for some time.....my scream in the garden was out of suprize but to be honest I havent really spoken to anyone since my two teens were settled elsewhere. Occasionally id get together with berry but not many words were spoken, shes terribly worried about me but has her own things to worry about...

anyways, I went to my usual task of sewing a little cushion, this one of light lavenders and whites with ribbons. She approved quite pleasantly and i was happy. The rest of the day i spent staring the the gorgeous orb in the light wonder what the future will hold for her and myself. "Aela..." I cooed softly.

I did this till i fell asleep.......

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:15 pm
++THREE++

This time I awoke in a startle, I forgot I barely have any time to pick out an outfit for Aela! Rushing out of bed and tossing on clothes I looked around for her and forgot where i left her the night before!!!
Silly me! I was about to get completely frustrated until I received a good morning ring from atop her pillow on the window sill. How did she?...I shook my head at the thought. "You are a silly girl...." I cooed at her. Bubbling ringing like laughter flitted into the cottage. I think we will get along perfectly.

On i went into the office area and sat at my computer, setting my precious girl on the desk beside me I started to look up different styles that might peak her interest.
After searching through many different types of outfits she settled on one that seemed like a private school dress with an interested jingle.

Outfit Style

my my, I didnt realize that such a young dew could have so much taste! Looks like ill have to custom order it....thankfully I know people.

It should be done within the day of order. Finding their site I put in the specs exactly per Aelas orders and smiled triumphantly.

~Rrrrrrinnnnnggg?~

Her questioning tone caught my attention, she seemed to be ringing at an old photo....of Syl and Gabe. I stiffened since i knew she was asking about them, looking away from her and the picture I let out a tight breath.
"Someday....my sweet....just not at this time." She gave me a very pouty dingle but then promptly dropped it when she saw my very vacant and cold expression.

I wonder what they would think.......

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:53 pm
++FOUR++

The next couple of days were full of excitement and anxiety at the same time, I was so worried I might fail as a guardian again but every time my thoughts went dark Aelas soothing chime would shake me out of my depression. Just as I was about to adjust her sitting arrangements I had heard a knock on my door. It must be her clothes! Scurrying out into the entryway I left Aela to amuse herself, the one who delivered was actually one of my friends that worked on the outfit so we sat and chatted a while, catching up and what not. After he left I carried her perfectly pristine outfit into the room, the room itself alight with a bright white glowing, i had to cover my eyes.

The light was so sudden and so bright it took me a few minuets to figure out what had happened, blinking and rubbing at my eyes I scanned the sunny room for my dew only to find a gorgeous pegasi girl sitting all prim and proper, inspecting herself in the mirror. I stared with wide eyes at just how beautiful this little girl was. She smiled at herself and nodded before turning to look at me, almost wisely. My jaw at that point was still dropped until I shook myself back, giggling embarrassedly at my own actions while I handed over her attire. She rose slowly, being careful and testing out her body. It was as if she wasnt even a child, she took the clothes from me and nodded waving her downturned hand at the door insisting i leave the room. I chuckled and obliged.

After a while of patience She peeked her head out with a blush looking to see if i was watching, which i was. "You can come out now Aela..." I encouraged her. She nodded and emerged, the sun shining in with rays as she stepped into the living room with a curtsy. I stood before her enthralled and captivated by her innocent beauty. "You look so wonderful..."I managed to get out. She blushed and twirled for me. Shaking myself out of my daze i nodded and went to the task of making food and tea....

the rest of the day was spent outside, I showed her many places and things explaining and teaching this little one as i had before with a different little one.

It was like old times......

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:40 pm
++FIVE++

Why hello there my friend! Ryghann has given me you so I will take care of you from now on. Anyways, I am pleased to meet you I am Aela. Ry said that when I was ready I could have my very own journal and well I guess im good enough now! I have been spending my days learning as much as I can and its all been going well enought so far. Ryghann is a good teacher even if hes a little sad sometimes. It must be about my siblings. Hes never told me about them except that someday I will meet them. I know I will, whether he wishes me to or not, they are my family and I will get to know them.

My guardian seems very pleased that I am taking my journal so seriously, also that im already writing, but it is natural. I already know things. Today I will be looking through things in the house, exploring and whatnot. Also im going to insist he lets me visit others out there siblings or not I wish to meet others. I have much I wish to experience and learn in my life, I know there is plenty....

Im very excited to meet my brother and sister! My sister has wings like I do and ears but a tail very different! and my brother...hes got silver hair like me. I am touched that we have qualities to share even though weve never met. I am sure if Ry lets himself open up he will find that we will all make a good family. Im going to try to help him! Then the dark sadness wont fill his eyes anymore....im pretty sure since he isnt with them it contributes to his sadness. Only time will tell how long he will take to heal, but I think if he has a little bit of love to carry him he will be right as rain in no time.

+Aela+

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:35 pm
++SIX++

Ah! This place I call home has such beautiful sunrises and sunsets! Ive been spending much of my time enjoying them and reading as much as I can about well...everything! Ryghann leaves me to my reading unless he needs me to help him with something. Of course I gladly assist in his requests, Its only polite you know. But hes been pondering about possibly sending me to private school. He explained what this private school was and it sounded quite lovely, a place of learning. Ahhh just what I want! He talked about everything that had to do with school to help me understand it better and I think I will love to experience it for myself!

So the decision was made.....after I learned how to...well...speak properly at least, then he would let me go. I was very determined speak with complete and proper sentances. I stayed up late into the night until I got it down! Didnt take me very long either, Im quite proud of myself!

So I went into Ryghanns office and tugged on his sleeve thus interrupting whatever work he was doing, he looked down at me over the brim of his glasses with a curious look. I giggled at him and smiled sweetly which caused him to slowly smile in return. "Goodnight Ryghann, sleep pleasantly." I curtsied and left him, mouth agape. I guess he didnt expect to be sending me to private school so soon? teehee! <3

+Aela+

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
{Journals} Where your journey unfolds!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash