Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Roleplay Resources
Dev's Profile Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlin Clodo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:09 pm
Tales of Zeal

SECTION 1: BASIC INFO
Character Name: Devlin Clodo
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 18
Race: Avian
Alignment: Protagonist
Description/Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SECTION 2: ORIGINS
Canon: Foresia
Information on Foresia-Foresia is a planet that rests within a solar system with other life-supporting planets around it. Foresia, however, is on the edge of the sun's gravitational pull and is constantly threatened with separation from the sun. Because of this, the planet has undergone an amazing adapation. Foresia's atmosphere is covered from inch to inch with light particles. As day falls, some of the light particles leave the sky and become stars. They float at several heights, sometimes just inches from the ground, to supply light during the nights. The stars aren't capable of burning anything or anyone, and are cool to the touch. Foresia has four empires that surround a mountainous island. The four empires are Luni, the Floating Utopia; Altera, the Ocean Dwelling; Vel, the Desert Wasteland; and Ignar, the Forest Continent. Each kingdom bears a single temple where the Four Greats rest. The temples of Air, Water, Fire, and Earth. The central island is called Sobe's Isle, and the temple of Spirit rests in the midst of a large, gorgeous garden called the Garden of Sobe. Reaching the garden is impossible by foot, being surrounded by dangerous mountains. There are four major, animal-like races on Foresia, each gifted with the ability to use elemental magic, or runes, at will. The four animal races are Avians, Felinkin, Reptilia, and Canine. Though rare to see, a fifth animal race exists. However, few have ever seen them, so very little is known about the mysterious Rabii.
Canon Point: After taming an adolesent dragon.
Means of Arrival: A portal opened up in front of him and he was sucked in, along with his fox cub.

SECTION 3: REPERTOIRE
Class: Archer, Rune Sorcerer
Fighting Style: Devlin fights using long-range magic and his arrows.
Weapon(s): A bow made of wood from an oak tree adorned with his father's feathers. His arrows are made from the same tree with the same feathers as the fledgings. He also uses runes, with are spells that are written in the air. They can be used on almost anything for almost any purpose.
Skills/Magic:
Skills
Quick Shot [[Fires an arrow that is enhanced with a speed rune]]
Triple Shot [[Fires three arrows at the same time]]
Poison Arrow [[Fires an arrow that has the tip covered in poison]]

Magic
Fire Rune Magic
Fireball [[shoots five fireballs from the rune at the enemy]]
Flame Serpant [[A serpant of flame slithers through the rune, constricting or biting his enemies]]
Water Rune Magic
Watery Grave [[Water shoots through through the rune, forming domes of water around the enemies]]
Earth Rune Magic
Quake [[The earth beneath his enemies begins to shake and crack, shooting up rocks to attack them]]
Grave [[A hole opens beneath the enemy and they fall in, the hole closing]]
Air Rune Magic
Silver Wind [[Blades of wind that give off a silver shine flies through the battle field, slicing at all enemies]]
Wind Gust [[A heavy gust of wind shoots from the rune and shoves the enemies back]]
Spirit Rune Magic
Ressurection [[Revives a single ally with half of their stamina regained]]
Heal [[Heals a single ally briefly]]

SECTION 4: PERSONAL DETAILS
Personality: Devlin is a friendly young man, though he can be rather shy around women. He's dependable, and would never leave someone behind who needed help. However, he's sensitive and easy to upset if you press the right buttons.
Fave Food Type: Fruit-based and vegetable-based dishes. He despises meat-based foods due to his profession.
Biography: Devlin was born to a family in poverty. They got by with what they could make through street performances and odd jobs, though. It gave Devlin the chance to grow up in a loving, caring environment. When he was a young adolesent, Devlin began to train the stray animals, showing off his unusual skills with animals. He gathered a lot of attention, and soon was hired by many people who didn't have the time to train their animals to do their job for them. He didn't mind; he got to train animals, and it brought in money for the family. Eventually, he moved up to being hired by richer people, and after that, he became a trainer for wild animals such as lions, deer, and others. However, the day came when he was faced against a wild, rebellious, and mischievious fox cub. It took days, but Devlin was able to calm the creature, even though it took longer to actually train it. After that, he's been followed by that same cub, and he enjoys it's company. He has named the fox cub Gregrai.
Other Notes: Devlin doesn't like to kill animals, but he will if it is neccessary. Insects, on the other hand, aren't his favorite creatures, so he has no problem killing them. The freakish-looking teddy bear he carries with him is his most prized possession.

SECTION 5: QUOTES
Victory - Ha! Did you see that, Gregrai?
Low health - Ah, man....Things aren't looking so good....
Repeat battle (same enemy) - Didn't I just see you?
Downed - Don't wait for...me, Gregrai....
Revived - Thanks!
Strong enemy - Looks like this is going to take awhile. Careful, everyone.
Weak enemy - Are you kidding me? What is this?
Killing an enemy - Peace, brother.
Fleeing - I don't think I can handle this. Don't hold a grudge.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:31 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
〖Emil Castagnier〗
╚══════════════╝

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text "Speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak speak." Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text Think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User ImageUser Image
If You Need Me, I Am At (location)
I Am With (company)
I Am Feeling (mood)
Physical Stamina (HP)/100
Mana Stamina (TP)/100
Homtown Palmacosta, Sylvarant
Inventory (items in possession)
Weapon (weapon)

[imgleft]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o520/DevlinClodo/Emil2.png[/imgleft]
[color=green][align=center][size=24]╔══════════════╗[/size]
[size=18]〖Emil Castagnier〗[/size]
[size=24]╚══════════════╝[/size][/align][/color]

[imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o520/DevlinClodo/2urux42.png[/imgright][imgright]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o520/DevlinClodo/emil.jpg[/imgright]
[color=green][align=right][size=9][b]If You Need Me, I Am At[/b] [i](location)[/i]
[b]I Am With[/b] [i](company)[/i]
[b]I Am Feeling[/b] [i](mood)[/i]
[b]Physical Stamina[/b] [i](HP)/100[/i]
[b]Mana Stamina[/b] [i](TP)/100[/i]
[b]Homtown[/b] [i]Palmacosta, Sylvarant[/i]
[b]Inventory[/b] [i](items in possession)[/i]
[b]Weapon[/b] [i](weapon)[/i][/size][/align][/color]

Devlin Clodo

Roleplay Resources

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash