Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:54 pm
If you have any questions at all about the guild, feel free to ask them here. Also, if you have a certain question for Yuuki or I personally, you may ask them here as well.

Rules:

Do not rp in this topic

Follow TOS

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:29 pm
I am completely confused about the hunting and fighting. um how do we know what monster we are fighting just by rolling? I understand we can figure out what types of demons we COULD be fighting but how is it chosen? Do we just post the rolled # and just leave it and wait for a response?

Also when going against another RPer how do we know the person is not cheating? it also seems to take the action out of describing what you are doing in a fight. i mean if the dice are determining what is going to happen in the fight then what would be the point of describing something like "he drew his sword out and slashed the tip of her wing"? (the reason I am asking this is because you stated in the intro the fighting and hunting “When you do actually initiate a fight with a demon or another roleplayer, you must generate a random number between 1 and 10. Below will go over what will happen depending on what number you end up with.” But you also stated that this only applies to NPCS) so I am confused there as well

i just don’t understand this system could you post a mock fight or something to use as an example reference?

granted this all could have been altered since lastr time i read it so who knows  

WhiteRose342

Fashionable Lunatic

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:17 pm
You will find out what demons are in the area by looking at the first post that describes the area you are in. If you are in the mountains, or forest, then you will have to refer to the monster page and decide what you want to fight depending on the number you have rolled. You get to choose what you fight.

When you first make your post, you will roll your dice. The next post you will make will be the response to the dice rolled.

As for fighting real people, I took the dice rolling aspect out of it. You will have to fight each other the old fashioned way. You must also take into account your race.

In a fist fight a human has a 25% chance of hurting a high level demon. A half-demon has a 50% chance of hurting a high level demon, and even a High level demon has a 75% chance of doing damage to one of their own status. (Once again this is just a strength comparison without weapons or powers)
If any character has special weapons and/or powers then your chances will change depending on your equipment.

I hope this helps.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:35 pm
This has been on my mind today. So im the only person in Yuina ( as of right now), Do I keep posting about even though I'm not interacting with anyone in the guild? I feel like this was answered in the rules section here but im not sure. xD  

Zahanos Lularoo

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:27 pm
Zahanos Lularoo
This has been on my mind today. So im the only person in Yuina ( as of right now), Do I keep posting about even though I'm not interacting with anyone in the guild? I feel like this was answered in the rules section here but im not sure. xD

Yeah, you just keep posting around, but you are welcome to leave Yuina and travel to another village if you want. Also, for you second post make sure you roll your dice to decide on what animal/demon will approach you. If you need any more help I can assist ^^

And also, I can bring a character there to interact with you as well, if you really want me to.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:36 pm
Zandekar
Zahanos Lularoo

Yeah, you just keep posting around, but you are welcome to leave Yuina and travel to another village if you want. Also, for you second post make sure you roll your dice to decide on what animal/demon will approach you. If you need any more help I can assist ^^

And also, I can bring a character there to interact with you as well, if you really want me to.

Nah you don't have to do something like that. I'll just keep posting and eventually I'll leave for some random reason. Thanks for the clarification.  

Zahanos Lularoo

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:39 pm
Zahanos Lularoo
Zandekar
Zahanos Lularoo

Nah you don't have to do something like that. I'll just keep posting and eventually I'll leave for some random reason. Thanks for the clarification.

No problem, I know the guild is still a little slow moving, but hopefully that will change soon, its still new ^^
Also, you are allowed to invite friends to join the guild.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:14 pm
Zahanos Lularoo

xD Yea we all have to do that pretty much. If you look in the Amatsu section I had to post by myself a few times before leaving as well. It just leaves it more open for other people to see whats going on in the world. n.n  

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:32 pm
Lady Yuuki Syth
Zahanos Lularoo

xD Yea we all have to do that pretty much. If you look in the Amatsu section I had to post by myself a few times before leaving as well. It just leaves it more open for other people to see whats going on in the world. n.n

Exactly ^^ if you look in Konoha, i'm posting by myself also.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:20 pm
Your Little Succubi
would a succubus be classified as a monster?

A Succubi is a demon. The only monsters in the guild are those that can kill us. But they are still demons even though we call them that. If you actually look at the profile skeleton, it says this, word for word:

Race:
(You can only be human, demon, or half demon. You CAN NOT be two races of demon. And if you ARE human then you don't have any powers at all. You can however still be a bad a** human with normal human strength. Even in the real world people can learn martial arts and so on. Minor Chi and Spiritual powers are allowed, though must be approved. Also, you cannot be a creature that by its nature can alter the way the mind works. EX: a succubi, or vampire.)

You can however be a Love Demon, but you can't look like a Succubi, you have to make it up yourself. You can't have abilities that will alter the mind or body in any way. Also, if you want to have wings and a tail, it needs to be proportional to your body. You can't have tiny wings, like Succubi have that are there mainly just to look pretty. You also have to have clothes that cover everything, avoid looking completely skimpy, to follow the guidelines of TOS.

Here's an example of having Sexy clothes that I will allow: [click]
Here's an example of your wings and tail being proportionate: [click]

Hope this helps.

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
Amatsu's Domain

Manage Your Items