shortcutt's Stable: Banana Creme [+2]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:38 pm
Banana Creme
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Banana Creme

Alias/Nickname: Creme, BC

Type: Earth Phony

Stage: Old Enough

Cutie Mark: Three heart-shaped macarons

Personality: Banana Creme, due to her siblings growing up before her has developed a very quiet and distant personality, usually a little down on herself due to her own insecurities. She avoids eye contact and random conversation whenever possible, and prefers to keep to herself rather than being a social butterfly. Like her mother Lemon Lime, she's got a bit of a mean streak in her, but it's very rare to see it, since she's usually so apathetic it negates any attacks that might make her upset.

Likes: Her family, her hat, making pastries (macarons especially), sweet tea.

Dislikes: Being cornered in a conversation, being reminded that she was a 'late bloomer'.

Strengths: BC is very determined-- When she sets her mind to something, she'll get it done.

Weaknesses: She's terrible at socializing... She just wants to be left alone, most of the time.

Fears: Being forgotten and left behind by the people she cares about.

Talent: Attention to details! Banana Creme is able to pick a needle out of a haystack, and then use it to engrave a delicate pastry with teeny tiny letters.

Purpose In Life: Banana Creme has found that it is her absolute desire to make the most beautiful pastries (now, don't get that mixed up with baked goods~!) in all of Phonyland. Her focus is on delicacies like macarons!

Occupation: Pâtissier-- Runs an online order/delivery shop from the back of Cloud Nine's kitchen.

Orientation: Pastries. >:c

Romance: Crushin' on Doom and Gloom..!?!?!

Family: Candy Cane; Mommy (Ruriska), Lemon Lime; Mom (Hopelessly Pretty), Pink Lemonade; Sister (Ruriska), Fruit Punch; Brother (Hopelessly Pretty), Knock Out; Nephew (Hopelessly Pretty) Lemon Peel; Brother (Enikil), Midnight Snack; Brother-In-Law (Atmadja), Dude Food; Nephew (Ruriska), Lean Cuisine; Niece (Amorpheous), Butter Beer; Nephew (yours truly~), Iron Chef; Niece (Atmadja), Lavender Lemon; Niece (Purplerosesbeauty)

Pets: Crumble; Dog; Male, Straight No Chaser; Jelly; ???

Element Rps

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Guild Rps
[PRP] Someone To Talk To (Midnight Snack/Banana Creme)
[PRP] Workaholics Anonymous (Barley/Orchid/Creme)
[PRP] Macaron Parisien [Tinker Toy & Banana Cream]
[PRP] AWKWARD. (Sweet Surrender x Banana Creme)
[ORP] Phony Mystery Dungeon: Journey into Darkness!
[PRP] Soft Spots for the Socially Awkward (Truths/Creme)
[PRP] You Could Be My Unintended Friend (BC/D&G)
[PRP] The Vows [Pink Lemonade/Midnight Snack] (PL/Mid/BC/FP)  

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:50 am
Relationships
Family / ❤Others
(Levels from lowest to highest:
acquaintance
friends
best friends
crush
dating
in love)

Family:
Lemon Lime ❧❧❧❧❧
"Mom... You actually get me. I don't say it out loud enough, but you know I love you."

Candy Cane ❧❧❧❧❧
"Mama, you're so full of energy, and you're always trying to encourage me to get out there... It may not look like it, but I really appreciate it."

Fruit Punch ❧❧❧❧❧
"FP, you're a straight-up dummy, but I love you to death. You're the best and worst older brother anyone could ever ask for. I know you're always there for me when I need you, and I hope you know you can count on me like that too."

Pink Lemonade ❧❧❧❧❧
"You... You're my role model, Sis. You're bright, funny, amazingly tactical, and I can't help but wish that I could be more like you. I admire you and everything you've accomplished in your life."

Knockout ❧❧❧
"I... I'm so sorry things are awkward now... I really should have known... But you can always come to me if you... Ah... Just need to talk."

Midnight Snack ❧❧❧❧❧
"Mid, I trust you with everything I have. You mean the world to me, and I would do anything for you. You've made my sister so happy along with the rest of my family... I'm so proud to call you my brother-in-law."

Iron Chef ❧❧❧❧❧
"You're still so young, but I love you very, very much... And I always will, little one."

Butter Beer ❧❧❧❧❧
"You rambunctious little thing, you... I have a feeling you and I are going to be seeing a lot of each other... And I absolutely love it."

Lavender Lemon ❧❧❧❧❧
"You're so small... But you're so precious to me. I'll make sure you never forget that, darling."

Lean Cuisine ❧❧❧❧❧
"I can't describe how happy I am to know that you're finally here after so long... Welcome to the family, sweetie."

Dude Food ❧❧❧❧❧
"I'll watch over you for as long as you let me. I know I'm only your aunt, but you and your siblings are this entire family's pride and joy."

Friends:
Tinker Toy
"Tink, you're great. You've always been great, and I always want you to be happy for the rest of your life. You always know how to make me laugh, you know?"
Sweet Surrender
"I... You're so... Awkward. Even more awkward than me, Surrender. But that doesn't make you bad, I promise."
Chocolate Orchid
"..."
Barley Pop
"..."
Double Dare
"You're such an oaf... But I guess that's fine..."
Hard Truths
"I really, really enjoy your company. You're actually pretty sweet, you know that, right..? And your kids are adorable... I wish you only happiness."
Doom and Gloom
"Oh... Wow... I... How do you do this to me..?"
Hook Slash
"..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:37 am
Butter Beer
User Image

Name: Butter Beer

Alias/Nickname: Butter, BB

Type: Unicorn

Stage: Babbin

Cutie Mark: TBD!

Personality: BB is very eager. Eager to learn, eager to try new things, eager to mess said new things up, but still, he gets back up and tries again. He's pretty clumsy, but is very honest and willing to give advice (even when it's not needed). Some day, he wants to be as cool as the rest of his family, but maybe Uncle Fruit Punch isn't the kind of "cool" he's going for (how can he be THAT confident!??!)... Or maybe it is??

Likes: His family, Cloud 9, trying out new things, having tiny dance parties with his siblings

Dislikes: Being told that he can't do something, being bored, time out

Strengths: Butter Beer knows how to get back up after being knocked down. He pretty much lives by the old Japanese proverb, "Fall seven times, stand up eight.".

Weaknesses: Sometimes, Butter Beer just doesn't know when to stop. It gets him into a lot of trouble sometimes, especially when he thinks he can make something better despite numerous warnings.

Fears: Not much, at the moment!

Talent: Like his dad, BB has a very refined palette and sense of smell. He can tell when something's off in foods or drinks, and often knows what would be the right ingredient to fix that. Luckily enough, he also inherited his mother's desire to compete in the money making business, but... He's just playing with tiny coins for now.

Purpose In Life: Hm, hm, hm... We'll find out, won't we?

Orientation: Eh.

Romance: Who has time for romance, when there's fun to be had?

Family: Candy Cane; Granny (Ruriska), Lemon Lime; Gramma (Hopelessly Pretty), Pink Lemonade; Mom (Ruriska), Midnight Snack; Dad (Atmadja), Fruit Punch; Uncle (Hopelessly Pretty), Knock Out; Cousin (Hopelessly Pretty), Banana Creme; Aunt (yours truly~), Lemon Peel; Uncle (Enikil), Dude Food; Brother (Ruriska), Lean Cuisine; Sister (Amorpheous), Iron Chef; Sister (Atmadja), Lavender Lemon; Sister (Purplerosesbeauty)

Element Rps

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Guild Rps
[PRP] Just being kids [P, BB, SP, BR, HM]  

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:58 am
Relationships
Family / ❤Others
(Levels from lowest to highest:
acquaintance
friends
best friends
crush
dating
in love)

Family:
Pink Lemonade ❧❧❧❧❧
"Mom, I love you so much! ...When are you gonna let me help in the restaurant, huh? Huh?"

Midnight Snack ❧❧❧❧❧
"Dad! Dad, Dad, Dad, hey Dad, can I see what you're making? Huh? Can I? Please? You need some help?"

Fruit Punch ❧❧❧❧❧
"Haha, you're so cool, Uncle FP!"

Banana Creme ❧❧❧❧❧
"You're always giving us pastries... And you're so nice! How come you're not like that to everyone else?"

Iron Chef ❧❧❧❧❧
"SISTERRRRRRRRRRRR. Hey, Big Sis? Do you think I'll be taller than Dude Food? You think so, right?"

Lavender Lemon ❧❧❧❧❧
"My littlest sister... AUGH I LOVE YOU. "

Lean Cuisine ❧❧❧❧❧
"Wanna play 'Guess what the secret ingredient in Dad's plate of food is today'? I swear I'll go easy on you."

Dude Food ❧❧❧❧❧
"We gotta stick together to protect our sisters, bro! ... But hey, wanna wrestle first?"

Lemon Lime ❧❧❧❧❧
"Gramma!"

Candy Cane ❧❧❧❧❧
"Granny!"

Knockout ❧❧❧❧❧
"Hey, cuz."

Friends:
Zen
"..."
Reaper
"Knockout doesn't like you... So... I don't know. I guess I really shouldn't pay you much mind..."
Umbra
"Thanks for complimenting me, man! You seem pretty cool!"
Sugar Petal
"..."
Primrose
"..."
Babby Rabbit
"..."
Holly Mistletide
"..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:55 pm
Spoiler for painted bare-breastedness.

you know who this is for. > cool
thx for the image, Purp. <3  

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

Phony Stables | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out