Submit

this thing will guarantee
  no boyfriends
View Results

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:01 pm
and this s**t is fantastic
i'm not even grossed out by it, is that weird? it's whatever.

i'd never want someone to know i use it though :< except you, internet. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:58 pm
It's not weird to be comfortable about that! Good on you!  

unfathomable

Arianah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:52 am
I absolutely love mine. Instead of carrying a s**t ton of tampons in my pocket (as I don't carry a purse), I just toss it in my pocket when I even suspect my period is coming. It makes my hemorrhagic flow bearable.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:03 am
the first time i dumped it out it was like DAMN
then the second time it smelled really bad D: tmi?
yeah i'm gonna like sit it out for a day and come back to it...  

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

Arianah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:34 pm
Getting used to smelling blood is a bit odd, as we don't normally catch the odor dropping a tampon straight into the toilet. If it has a horrid odor, I'd pay attention to other signs though, as it could be a sign of infection.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:36 pm
I feel like a lot of women in the LSG have this....
I'm about to go do some research, brb.

EDIT:
You can wear it for 12 hours?!
That sounds amazing for sleep.

How comfortable is it?

Quaint Ethos

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:38 am
Jealous! I definitely want one after I finish college.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:40 am
If it is inserted properly, you don't feel it. If it shifts, it may make you feel like you have to have a bowel movement, but it's not a huge distraction.

The thing that takes a while to get used to, besides emptying the cup, is that your body is not sucked dry like with tampons. It doesn't absorb so you still feel your body making all the normal secretions it makes and it can feel like you are leaking. A couple cycles of running to the restroom to check if I was leaking fixed that, plus, I hemorrhage when I'm on my period so after 4 hours I DO leak, which feels different than the body secretions. LOL. However 4 hours is double what I last with tampons, so I'll take it. Most women don't bleed as much as I do the first few hours of my cycle in their entire periods. I just want a hysterectomy already.  

Arianah

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:35 pm
i tossed mine because i accidentally left it in my backpack when i put it in the wash :<
but it's for the best because i don't think i'm prepared to have one yet. i don't have the resources. aka my own bathroom.
i am however using something called softcup (god i hate that name. i just hate it.) which is basically a disposable divacup. i like it. it's a lot less stressful than tampons, i can go most of my day without switching it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:54 pm
I've heard of the disposable menstrual cups. I know there is a brand called "Instead" as well. I haven't seen it anywhere though. :/  

Arianah

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:40 am
Diva/mooncups <3

I love mine. If it's put in properly you can't even feel it and unless your periods make you gush liters of blood non-stop, you can totally wear it overnight. And if a guy is idiot enough to be all "eww, girls have periods" he's not worth it. If he can't stand normal bodily function that just shows up to guarantee that he isn't going to be a baby-daddy any time soon, then ******** him...

yum_cupcake  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:00 am
I've wanted to get one, but my birth control kind of eliminated any need for one. If/When I go off my BC, though, I'm definitely getting one.  

Clockwork Love

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff